Jerry and Londy, A Lifelong Bond Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, what is it?"

She looked at us both before starting.

"Wow, you guys know me too well. I know we said we'd talk later. Do you mind if we start now?"

"First, if you want to know someone, there's no such thing as 'too well'. 'Too' implies more than you wanted to know, or more than that person wants to be known. Second, we three are bound now. Jerry and I don't ask to talk. If one of us needs to talk, we talk. We'd like you to feel the same. If you want to talk, just say so, and we'll do just that. You know we have no secrets and share everything. We hope you can be that comfortable with Jerry and me. Anything you share will never go beyond the two of us."

Mom grabbed a hand from each of us, kissing and holding them to her cheeks.

"I would give anything for the slightest taste of what you two have. It may take some time, but I'm sure I will reach a point where your level of openness becomes automatic for me. Thirty years with your father's rigidity has caused me to be guarded somewhat. I have kept things secret from him, things that will have to remain secret forever. He would never understand this, no matter how tactfully explained. I may be slow at first in what I share with you guys, but know this, anything shared with me will always be safe."

"How about we order our food, then you can tell us what's on you mind," Londy suggested.

After the server took our order, Mom relaxed at L's encouragement.

"Okay," Mom started.

"I don't know how long you guys have been lovers, and that's okay. But, how did you come to set your sights on me? It was a well thought out plan because I fell right into it."

"Our first time was Thursday night. You know, when you watched us," I said.

"Holy shit, you knew, how? I am so embarrassed. I'm sorry guys."

"Whoa, back it up there Momma, no apologies needed, and please, no embarrassment. Jerr and I both thought it was hotter than fuck. I had to go masturbate in the shower because the thought of you watching us had me so turned on."

"But, how did you know I was watching?"

"Well, we didn't until after the fact. You left your 'calling cards' more or less. We found the puddle you left outside the door, and your wet panties. When I wiped up the puddle, the scent gave you away. That's how we put the bead on you. It was after the way you acted at breakfast yesterday that we launched our plan to seduce you. It did not upset you, so we knew it intrigued you in some way. We hoped it was an interest in joining us. After your little 'thing' with Bear yesterday afternoon in his room, and then with me later in the bathroom, we were pretty sure that's what it was."

Our food came, along with another pitcher, so we filled our growling bellies, and talked a little more.

"You changed after that night, Mom. Like you had your own seductive agenda, knowing full well it was incestuous."

"Yes, I did, Jerry, but I would have never crossed that line without a positive sign from you two. I promised myself that a long time ago and hoped my hints would to let you know it was okay if you had similar designs on me."

"Mom, I think Jerry's point is that you knew it would be incest, and appeared very comfortable with the whole idea. Now, we know Gram and Grandpa very well, and there is no freakin' way. How did you come to be okay with it?"

"Oh, no! You're right, there's no way. No, Randy and I have been screwing for years. Many years."

"You mean, Uncle Randy? Your twin brother, Uncle Randy? Wow, that's awesome, Mom. Good for you guys. I'm guessing that's the big secret you keep from Dad?" Londy asked.

"Yes, he can never know, please promise me..."

Mom panicked at the mention of Dad. It wasn't fear of him, but fear of losing him. They'd been together a long time, and they were still very much in love.

I did my best to ease her fear.

"Mom, take it easy. Dad won't learn a thing from us. We promise, your secret is forever safe with Londy and me, okay?"

"Okay Baby, I'm alright. I just can't lose him."

"We understand, we do," I added.

Looking up at L, I burst out laughing, with Mom joining in.

"Geez, Lon, you'd think these ribs were made of pussy. You've got sauce from the bridge of your nose down to your tits."

L started laughing right along, picking up the napkins Mom was throwing at her. The laughter helped in calming Mom. So much so that she started flirting with Londy a bit.

"Well Baby Girl, feel better now? Is your belly happy?"

"Quite happy, that hit the spot."

"Would you like us to lick you clean, Sweetheart? You know how much we love barbecue, and you've got sauce, all, over. Maybe we should get you home and spread out so we can lick you from head to toe. Maybe outside, on the back deck. What do you think, Love?"

Londy's eyes darted from Mom's to mine, me giving her a nod. Her lips parted in a silent gasp, as her nipples stiffened, and well defined in her tight, thin top. I could only imagine both their pussies steaming within their confines. I know my cock stirred at the thought of helping Mom give L a tongue bath.

"Um, I think we should um, yes, that sounds great. I know you two like plenty of room to work. Are you guys ready to go? Let's go! I'm ready. Let's go!"

Londy stammered in excitement, blindsided by Mom's proposal, as well as aroused. Mom handed me the check, and way more money than needed to cover it.

"Would you pay the bill, Babe? See what wines they have, get a couple bottles of something good," Mom whispered.

The ladies went out to the car while I paid for dinner and the requested party favors. Not paying much attention, I climbed into the driver's seat only to hear Londy's distressed pleas.

"Oh fuck, Mommy, don't stop, Baby, please don't stop! I'm cumming!"

Mom was in the backseat with one arm pinning Londy's shoulders back against the front seat. The other arm around the side, with her hand down L's shorts, wildly rubbing her pussy. When Londy's orgasm struck, I couldn't help myself. I leaned over, sucking and biting her left tit through her saucy tee, and boxing the nipple with my tongue. Her ass bucked up and down as she screamed throughout her orgasm.

Dinner patrons were arriving by then, yet all appeared oblivious to the intense scene in the front seat of our car. As Londy settled, Mom dragged her hand from her shorts, pushing a finger into L's mouth, then another into mine, sharing my sister's sweet essence. The rest she reserved for herself.

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't think. Did this go against always playing with both of you? Jerry, I knew you would be right out and thought it would be a sexy surprise. I apologize if it's a problem."

Londy looked at me with half-open eyes, and I knew she was okay with it, myself as well.

"Well Mom, there's only one way to say this."

"Shit, I knew it. I betrayed a promise. I'm very sorry you two, I just..."

"MOM! Let me finish, please. That was so fucking hot! I can't believe you did that right out here in the parking lot of a restaurant."

"Seriously, Mom, that was hot, very sexy. Who doesn't love getting fingered to orgasm in public," L said.

"I couldn't help myself. Talking about a tongue bath had you quite worked up. When we got in the car, there was the definite scent of arousal and I just reacted without thinking."

"I know what you mean, Mom. In very little time, I've learned that L is quite fragrant when she gets excited. What d'ya say we head home and hit the afore mentioned hot tub? If you ladies are quite finished."

"For the moment." Londy said with a giggle.

"Mom, you need to relax about all this, Hon. It's very new to all of us. There are no hard and fast rules here. We're not gonna kick you out of the club if that's what has you so uptight. Trust me, Jerr and I still make mistakes with each other, and always will. We know it's not intentional, and we're always able to work things out with very little blood shed. So please, no more panicking, okay?"

"Okay sweetie, I will try. I just want this to work out for all of us, ya know?"

"As do we, and it will, trust me. We love you very much, Mom."

"What she said, Mom."

"I love you too, my lovely babies."

Arriving home, L stopped us in the driveway.

"What's the matter Baby Girl?" Mom asked.

"Okay, I know there was talk of a tongue bath when we got home, but can we forgo that for now?"

Mom and I just looked at her in disbelief.

"I know. I can't believe I said it either. It's just that I feel like we need to take more time to talk a little further about things. Mom, you're worrying way too much, and I don't think it's a good way to continue this relationship if there are doubts. We all want this to work, right?"

"Of course we do, L. Whatever you want to do," I said.

"I think that's a good idea, too. What do you want to do, hon?" Mom asked.

"How about we take the wine that Bear failed to hide very well, and go relax in the hot tub? Let's just get all present questions answered while we've got the time to do it."

We all agreed, meeting on the patio a few minutes later. We also agreed to wear swim suits, resisting any temptation. The night air had cooled some, making the hot water very welcome. We lit several candles around the deck, and the stars above made it a perfect setting. Mom and L were already in the tub when I came out with the wine and glasses.

"Anybody want to start?" I asked.

"Yeah guys, if I can," Londy said.

"Sure, go ahead."

"Um, does anyone else feel bad about keeping this from Dad?"

"Yeah, I do Sis."

"Of course we do, Sweetie. I've struggled with hiding Randy and I from him all these years. We all know your father is a wonderful man, and it's like lying to him every day."

"So what do we do, Mom?"

"What I've always tried to do is show him as much love and respect as I could, hoping it would somehow make the difference if he ever found out. He deserves it in every way. I can't tell you two how to go about doing that. Only you can figure that out. We each have separate and differing relationships with him, so it has to be figured out as individuals."

"That's great advice Mom, thanks."

"It's okay Jerry. That's why we're here."

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, I got a question," Londy said, being silly.

"Yes, Miss Amstell, what is your question?" I asked.

"Does Aunt Lisa know?"

"Yes, Lisa knows everything, and she is fine with it."

"Does she join in," I asked.

"No, she doesn't, but she does like to watch, and we're fine with that. Why would we not be?"

"Cool, how did that come about?" L asked.

"Well, Randy and I had been screwing for some years before they even met. A couple of years after they married, Lisa had to go out of town for a week-long convention. Your dad was also leaving for Greece to help a friend buy some properties there. It was Carl's first such purchase and wasn't sure of what pitfalls to watch out for, so your dad went along to oversee the transaction."

"Did you sneak off to Randy and Lisa's?" Londy asked.

"No, I would never sneak off. That would just be an unnecessary lie. Your father always knew any time I went to their place. I just told him I was going to go hang with Randy for a few days because Lisa would be gone as well."

"Good point about a lie, I added.

"I arrived that Sunday just before Lisa left for the convention. She told me to take good care of him, and I said I would. Before you ask, yes, I did. It had been about five months since the last time Randy and I had any time together. Anyway, Randy had ordered some sub sandwiches for our lunch. We sat in the kitchen eating and catching up a bit. When we finished, Randy cleared the table, putting the dishes in the sink. Returning to the table, he walked behind me, placing his hand on my shoulder, sliding it inside my blouse, and under my bra. We hadn't seen each other in a while, and it thrilled me to have his rough hands on me again."

"Shit, Uncle Randy. Who knew?" Londy said.

"I know, he doesn't look the type does he?"

"Don't stop there, what happened next?" asked L.

"With his hand still squeezing my tit, he bent over kissing me hard, pushing me back in the chair. His other hand went under my skirt, only to find my legs spread wide, no panties, and my pussy soaked. Your father and I have a wonderful sex life, but when Randy touches me I am instantly wet. My legs may have sprung open the minute he pinched my nipple. I went for his zipper, dying to swallow his salty cock. It had been way too long since he'd dumped his load in my mouth. I pulled his pants down, pushing him back to half sit on the table edge as I went to town on his gorgeous dick. I had only sucked him a couple of minutes before he exploded in my mouth, surprising the shit out of me."

"Couldn't take it all?" Londy asked.

"I took every drop baby girl, I've never met a load I couldn't handle."

"Blowing his load did nothing to diminish his erection. He cleared whatever else was on the table with a swipe of his arm, then picked me up, laying me on the table, and ripping my skirt open. Pulling my ass to the edge, he plunged his cock into my sopping cunt, fucking me hard and deep, my legs draped over his shoulders. Randy dug his strong fingers into my thighs so I didn't slide away as he fucked his bitch. After a few minutes pounding me, we both came hard as he dumped another load into me."

"Shit Mom, you keep telling this story I'm gonna be in trouble. My nips are already aching. Uh, his bitch?"

"Yeah, he's always called me his bitch, and I'm fine with that. I know it's not meant to be derogatory, Randy and I love each other very much. I'm happy to be his bitch any time it's possible."

"Oh my God, Mom, that's so fuckin' sexy. I love it."

"I happy for you, Mom, and Uncle Randy. Did I hear somebody say something about aching nipples? Let's see 'em, Sis."

L rose out of the hot water showing her hard nipples trying to poke their way through her bikini top

"Wow, need em' sucked?"

"Maybe later Bear."

"So when did Aunt Lisa find out?" I asked.

"As you might expect, we spent most of our time in bed. That Tuesday night some of Randy's co-workers invited us to a happy hour party. The party broke up around seven, so we headed home to fuck the night away. We were both pretty buzzed, and didn't make any further than just inside the front door. As soon as it shut, Randy dropped his jeans, picking me up by my ass, and banged me against the door. After that, we grabbed a bottle of wine and ran upstairs. It was about eleven, and we were on our third go around, with me riding Randy's eternal hard on. With only candles burning on either side of the bed, the room was fairly dark. As usual, we both came together, only to be stunned by the snap of the light switch, and blinding light."

"Aunt Lisa?" I asked.

"Aunt Lisa. Her convention closed three days early because of power outages. She was leaning against the doorway, one hand under her hiked skirt, and the other in her open blouse playing with her nipples. She pleaded with us to not stop because she hadn't finished yet. Knowing then, we weren't in too much trouble, I climbed off your uncle and turned around. I motioned for Lisa to come closer and maybe join us, but she said she just wanted to watch. I straddled Randy, pushing my well fucked slit in his face, then started sucking him. Lisa sat next to us, still fingering herself. Randy asked her if she was sure and she said yes, telling him to eat me till I came on his face. Sometimes, she'd put a hand on one of us, but just a caress, nothing sexual. Listening to her breathing, I knew when she was close so I sucked your uncle harder knowing he would do the same to me. Randy and I came together like always with Lisa following in own shuddering orgasm."

"Damn Mom, hot story. So she's okay with it all?"

"Yes, she is. She only asked that she knew beforehand when Randy and I got together, and that she could watch whenever she wanted. We've talked many times over the years about the whole dynamic. She used to think her style of lovemaking wasn't wild enough for Randy and worried he would leave her. We convinced her that Randy loved her very much and was happy with their life together, and, that our thing was a different animal, with no reflection on her."

Whenever the three of us are together, Randy and I involve her any way we can. We have found that it is a thrill for us as well to watch, and or help her masturbate to orgasm. Randy often holds her, while I help her in any way I can. She likes to make out with me a little while she diddles herself. The only thing she needs to do then, is concentrate on bringing herself off. In the end, she knows she is very much wanted and loved."

"That's beautiful Mom. I'm so glad you guys could help her understand, and make her feel welcome," said Londy.

I tried to say something in agreement but found myself a little choked up by the entire story. Trying hard to not get noticed as being emotional, I dropped below the water's surface washing away any tears I may have let escape. I stayed there a few seconds until I was sure my composure had returned. My actions did me no good though. As I resurfaced Mom and L were looking at me and smiling big, calling me an old softy. The two of them surrounded me, holding me tight, covering me in kisses.

They trapped my hands at my sides, below the water. For a moment I toyed to let my fingers wander as Mom an L were at my sides, but we were there to clear the air and that was much more important.

Breaking the group hug, Mom and Londy returned to their seats at the side of the tub. Mom poured more wine for us but we had emptied the first bottle.

"Jerry Baby, would you run in and get the other bottle for me?" Mom asked.

"Sure Mom, be right back."

"Thanks, I think I left it on the dining room table, Hon."

Upon returning I noticed the two of them were sitting on the bottom now, just their heads above water. I thought little of it, maybe they were getting cold. I opened the fresh bottle, filling everyone's glass.

"You guys getting cold, want me to turn up the temp?"

"No, Bear. we're fine, just changed positions is all," L answered.

"So Mom, are you and Uncle Randy just like Jerry and I?"

"No not exactly. Our relationship has nowhere near the depth of yours. We understand the desire to be sexual partners as one more level of the love between us. I think some aspects are the same. When we are lovers, we are lovers. When we're not, we are brother and sister, period. We don't need to discuss our sex sessions after the fact. Your uncle and I have never failed to satisfy each other. I mean, it is fucking fireworks every time."

"That's great Mom, we're thrilled for you."

"Thanks, Baby Girl."

I realized Londy and me were so focused on Mom's story that we had dominated the discussion.

"Mom, we're sorry, do you have any questions? We didn't mean to take over."

"It's fine, if you have questions, ask. But, since you asked I have one that comes to mind. We talked earlier about you two playing without me. I was wondering if it would be okay if I just watched sometimes. I loved our day in bed, but I would love to just watch you two. It's hard to take in everything when involved yourself."

"What do you think L, I mean she's already done it once before ya know," I said, teasing.

"Oh Bear. Of course it's fine. We would love that Mom. Jerry and I will have plenty of time on our own, so why don't we plan times for the three of us to be together. Your involvement can be whatever you wish. We would love to have you join in or watch, whatever you feel like."

"I'd like that, Baby Girl, very much. We could even come up with a few keywords to text as to not pique your father's suspicion."

I poured the last of the second bottle of wine as our discussion came to a close, appearing that all questions had been answered. I noticed the ladies sitting close together, still resting on the bottom. It appeared they were up to something. They shared a few whispers and a giggle before Londy looked at me, stone faced.

123456...8