Jerry and Londy, A Lifelong Bond Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of our evening differed greatly from how it began. Dad no longer had any qualms about how Londy and I laid together on the couch, no matter how we touched. I held her close as she held my arm between her breasts. We couldn't see our parents as the love seat was further back in the family room, but we often heard them making out and giggling.

In between movies, I got up to get everyone some snacks while L changed DVD's. Mom and Dad sat close together, his hand between her crossed thighs. Both were still giggling and whispering to each other.

Londy joined me in the kitchen, I thought to help with snacks, but I was wrong. I stood at the counter filling a tray with drinks and bowls of snacks. L walked right up to me and yanked my shorts down, sucking my entire cock into her hot, slutty mouth.

"Jeezus, Bear, it's been days since I tasted this fucking cock of yours. I need a mouthful of your thick cockshake, like right now."

Worked up more than I realized, I was soon exploding as she rubbed her pussy, moaning on my cock in her throat. L sucked me till I was empty and clean before standing back up, shoving her cum flavored tongue into my mouth.

"I know we promised Mom, but with the turn of events this evening I don't think she'd mind if you fucked my brains out later. I really need to feel your cock reaming my asshole, Bear. We haven't fucked in a week, and Londy needs to get banged, hard and long. Hopefully you can hold your load a little longer next time," she teased.

"Are you sure? I'm not convinced Dad has realized just how far our affection goes. He could catch us if we aren't careful. I'd hate to spoil what you've got started with him. It's a big jump from us cuddling on the couch to me fucking your gorgeous, tight, ass."

"I think we'll be okay if we choose the right time. Did you see those two making out? I'm pretty sure they're gonna be too busy banging all night to even remember us."

We walked back into the family room to find our parents sprawled across the loveseat, Dad on top and taking command of the situation. Mom had her tongue in Dad's mouth, and her hands under his shirt. Dad's hand was under Mom's bunched up dress, playing with her naked ass. L stood and watched them making out like newlyweds. Realizing we were back, they sat up, laughing and trading glances at one another.

Dad looked as though it embarrassed him to be seen in such a position, but in a good way. Mom told us they enjoyed a good sex life, and that much was obvious.

"You guys are so fucking beautiful, We love you guys," Londy said.

"We love you guys too, Baby Girl," Dad answered.

By the end of the second movie, everyone was feigning exhaustion with forced yawns and lots of eye rubbing. We cleaned up the family room a little before heading off to, ahem, bed.

"Lond, would you help carry these dishes to the kitchen?" Mom asked.

"Sure, Mom. Better now than in the morning. I wanna sleep in as late as I can."

Dad and I straightened up, putting away DVD's and picking up cushions that were tossed around.

"Lond, I just wanted a minute to thank you for earlier with your father. It couldn't have gone better. Maybe tomorrow we can complete our task. After today I think he's much more receptive to the changes within our family."

"That would be wonderful, Mom. I'm so excited for you, I know you'll be much, much happier. Daddy too. Do I see the family enjoying the hot tub tomorrow night?"

"I hope so. I have a plan we can discuss in the morning. If you'll help with breakfast, we can talk then. Right now, I'm dying to ride your father's fire hose of a cock. God, he fucks me deep."

"Go get'em cowgirl, ride that sexy stallion!" Londy cheered.

"By the way, I noticed you rubbing against your brother's crotch on the couch. I know I asked you two to refrain when Daddy's home, but I don't think it matters now. If you guys have plans, go right ahead and enjoy yourselves. I love you London."

"Oh, Mom, I love you too. Very, very much."

"Good night, Lond."

"G'night, Mom. Come wake me when you want to start breakfast."

I was in my room answering some e-mail when Londy came in with quite a surprise. She grabbed my chair, spinning me around to face her, standing nude before me. It had been a couple weeks since I'd seen her undressed, making it an extra special surprise. She sat straddling my lap, and kissing me as only she knows how, licking my lips, and tongue fucking my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her firm, smooth body, going straight for her ass. L moaned as I squeezed her cheeks, spreading them open. She sighed, pushing back against my invasive fingertips stretching her sensitive, pink pucker.

"Shit, Baby. I love when you finger my asshole like that. Makes my pussy leak all over."

I removed my finger, sticking it her mouth. Londy sucked it as though it were a cock, leaving thick slobber all over it. I returned it to her tiny bud, smearing it with her spit before pushing the tip past her sphincter to the second knuckle. L arched her back, grabbing my shoulders for support as she clenched her asshole around my finger, humping it.

"Fuck, Baby! You always know what to do to me don't you. Bear, you're the sexiest motherfucker I know. God, you make me feel so good."

My cock was at full attention now, forcing me to do the only honorable thing. Take her to the shower and fuck her silly. We'd both bailed on a planned shower together, not having the time in the past weeks, but no more. We were going to have some fun tonight.

I stood up with L clinging to me for dear life, wrapping her strong swimmer's legs around me, squeezing my ass.

"How about that shower we've been wanting? Ever since you took me in the kitchen earlier, all I can think about is being deep inside you. I love the way your asshole squeezes my cock."

"Yes, Baby, yes. I need some of my Jerr Bear's lovin'. I've missed having you inside me. Mom told me it would be alright, and to not worry about Dad."

"As much as I hate going against Mom, I'm afraid the rules were going to be broken tonight, anyway. After laying close to you all evening there was no way I'd sleep tonight without having you."

Unable to wait any longer, I carried her to the shower, Londy kissing me all over my face as we made our way to the bathroom. I carried her straight into the shower, turning the water on both of us. Londy yelped as the cold water splashed her warm skin.

"I bet that made the ol' nips hard, didn't it, Lon?"

"Baby, when you're near me, my nips are always hard. Just like you make my asshole throb. It's like she can smell you nearby."

I still held my sister, her arms and legs wrapped around me, waiting to get fucked. One by one, I put my arms under her legs, lifting her till her sweet little anus pressed against my stiff cock. Londy writhed, trying to work it into her neglected rectum.

"Oh, Bear Baby, you tease me so fucking good. Your hard cock rubbing my asshole gives me fucking shivers."

Easing myself into her tight pucker, Londy hissed and moaned as she slid down the length of my burning cock.

"Goddamn that's good, Bear. You stretch me so fuckin' far, I can't get enough of you."

With slow strokes, I lifted her up and down, masturbating with my hot little fuck doll. Londy clamped down on me, enjoying the ride. Her silky rectum felt so good, gliding up and down my veiny cock. Lon's lusty grunts and moans, alone, were enough to make me blow. I needed to change tactics if I was going to last. I wanted to give her the long-lasting fuck she begged for. Close to cumming, I eased her off of me, setting her on her feet.

"Shit Bear, I was close, why'd you stop?"

"Cause' I was too, and I'm not done fucking you yet."

"I so love a man of conviction."

Letting my urge to cum ease a bit, I held Londy by her ass, forcing my tongue into her eager mouth as she sucked it like a popsicle. I loved the way she moaned into my mouth, her hot breath across my face. One hand found her tits, squeezing and pulling them, drawing guttural moans unleashed by the twinges of pain I inflicted on her magnificent globes. Her nipples stood erect like diamond studs, just begging to be sucked and bitten. I was more than happy to oblige them.

"Jeezus Bear, you fucking own me, body and soul. I love you so fucking much!"

"I'm yours forever, L. Whenever, and however you want me. I love you too, always!"

Urgency taking control, I turned L towards the sliding shower door, leaning her against it. I knelt for a minute, spreading her taut cheeks, and plunged my tongue into her slick anus, licking her deep inside. Londy grabbed the doorframe as her legs weakened from my tongue invading in her stretched asshole. Londy tasted mildly sweet, and delicious. I would always delight in her flavor.

"Please, Baby, fuck me. I need to cum on your cock!"

Being a team player, I was more than happy to fill her request. She stuck her ass out begging me to stretch her tight hole once again. Pressing firmly, I slid right into her well lubed entrance, giving my lovely sister the pounding she deserved. Londy pushed against the glass meeting my thrusts while I held the door for fear of her breaking it. Looking in the mirror across the bathroom was the sexiest image I'd ever seen. Londy's face and tits mashed against the foggy glass while the blurred figure behind, hammered into her. Her mouth was open and distorted, pressed against the steamy glass, gasping for air in her animalistic groans and squeals.

Both of us nearly out of control, I pulled L away from the glass and bent her over, her hands landing against the shower seat. She held herself steady letting me pummel her ass as deep as possible, my heavy balls slapping her smooth, virgin cunt.

L now relied on one hand for support as the other assaulted her pussy, furiously fingering her clit, and pulling at her thick lips.

"Fuck me Bear, fuck me goddamnit! I'm cumming!"

L's depraved pleading was all it took to send me over the edge. I came hard, buried deep in her bowels as she shivered in convulsions of her own glorious orgasm. Her pussy unleashed a flood between my legs and feet while her sphincter clamped around my cock, sucking me dry.

Stepping back, under the water, I held her against me kissing her neck and nibbling her lobes, professing my love and desire for her in soft whispers. She reached back, pulling my mouth to hers forcing her tongue inside as I cupped her heavy tits, rolling and pulling her nipples.

"Damn, Jerry, that meaty cock of yours fills me so full, I think I'm going to pop. I wish we could..."

She stopped abruptly, preventing a slip of the tongue.

"What, L, you wish what?"

"Nothing Jerr, just forget I said anything, okay?"

"Yeah, Hon. If you're sure?"

"Yeah, it was nothing."

We took turns washing each other before the hot water ran out. Unable to behave ourselves, we couldn't help toying with the other's body as we bathed. Feeling refreshed I hinted at another round before going to sleep. I didn't need to hint much as my hardening dick gave me away.

"So you wanna make another go after we get out of here, maybe in your room?"

Londy looked quite pensive as she continued stroking my now stiff dick.

"Would you mind terribly if we didn't, Bear? I have something on my mind, and I need to spend some time with it. We always share everything, you know that. I just need some time to myself before I share, okay, Babe?"

"You got it Lon, I understand. Take all the time you need."

"Thanks, Jerr. I love you."

"Love you too, Sis. You know, you don't have to do that if you don't feel like it."

"Well, you know me, I hate to see a stiff cock go to waste. Besides, I got a taste for another cockshake."

Lon poured more shower gel on her hands and continued to jack me off, roughly rolling my balls in her other hand. She had the perfect touch in ball handling. She was rough enough to drive me crazy, but just short of hurting. I've never had to tell her what I liked, it was automatic for her to know. She varied her grip as she slid her hand up and down my shaft, often tightening on the upstroke, tugging me hard.

"Aw fuck, Lon, that feels, so good. I can't hold it, I'm gonna cum. Ohhh fuck!"

She turned me towards the spray, quickly rinsing away the soap, and taking me halfway into her mouth to catch my third load of the day. She jacked me harder, and sucked the head, swallowing everything I pumped into her mouth.

"Mmm, I love your thick cream Jerr Bear. Makes my tongue tingle when you cum in my mouth like that."

"You always make my dick feel like a stick of dynamite with that beautiful mouth of yours. You make me cum so hard, sometimes I'm afraid it's gonna come out of your mouth looking like Elmer Fudd's shotgun after Daffy plugs the barrel."

"Oh shit Bear, that's too funny!" Londy chuckled.

"Thanks, Bear. I can always count on you to give me a lift when something is weighing on my mind."

"Anytime, L."

We dried each other, then enjoyed a prolonged, loving kiss before going to our separate rooms for the night. I was concerned for my sister. Something was bothering her, but I had no idea what. I was sure it had something to do with all that was happening within the family, but what? Was she having second thoughts about all of it, part of it? I'd wished she had given me some sort of clue so I wouldn't worry about her so much.

Saturday morning I woke to a pleasant summer breeze coming in the window, swirling the smell of a big breakfast around my room. I was still concerned for Lon, but she said she would share with me, and I trusted she would when she was ready. If it were too serious, she would have told me up front. I dressed for a day of lazing around the back deck while Dad did his usual magic with the barbeque pit.

Downstairs, Mom and Londy were standing at the stove doing their own magic with breakfast, and I was starving. Hearing me, they both turned around in matching terry cloth robes, loosely tied, and leaving little to the imagination. I walked over to kiss them both, slipping a hand inside each robe, clutching an ass cheek. Mom briefly slipped her hot, coffee flavored tongue into my mouth before L took over, with a long deep kiss, winking at me. If it weren't for Dad being in the house, I would've loved to suckle them both. Londy and I hadn't been able to enjoy our mother since Dad's trip a month ago. I could certainly use another go-around with her. With any luck at all, it would all change before the weekend was over, and secrets would be a thing of the past.

"Everything okay this morning?" I whispered to Lon.

"Not sure yet, can we talk later? Maybe after we eat?"

"Sure, L, anytime you need. You know that."

"Thanks, Bear. Love you!"

"Love you too, L."

"Dad still in bed?" I asked.

No, he's sitting on the deck, with a permanent smile on his face. He fucked me silly last night. We didn't get to sleep till almost four, but I'm not complaining one bit," Mom answered.

"Why don't you go out and sit with him. I think he's wanting to talk to you. By the way, Lond and I need to talk with you sometime before dinner," she added.

I stepped out on the deck to see my father looking happier than he had been in recent memory. He actually looked relaxed and content, not his typical semi-uptight appearance.

"Morning, Dad. How we doin' today?"

"Oh, good morning Jerry. I'm doing pretty good. How about yourself?"

"I'm good. Got a good nights sleep, and ready for some of your grilling talents later."

"Thanks, Jerry. Listen, I want to talk to you about something."

"Well, now is as good a time as any. What is it?"

"It's about yesterday, the things I said when I got upset. In no way, do I want you to think that I don't trust you with your sister. I know what you two have is very special, and you love each other very much. It's my shortcomings that keep me from understanding your bond with London, but I respect it completely. If I said anything to make you think I thought less of you, I am truly sorry, Son. I meant what I said about working towards being more open with you all and being more accustomed to showing affection. All three of you are my life, without my family, I'm nothing."

"Pop, rest your heart and mind. I never thought anything of what you said. Lon and I know some, if not most of how you were raised. That the closeness our family enjoys, and thrives on, goes against everything your family was. You just need to ask yourself one simple question. What's the happiest part of your life, back then with them, or now with us, where you'll never have any doubt of how much you're loved? Seems like a no-brainer to me, Pop."

"How d'you get so smart, Son?"

"My father taught me well. He's a wonderful man to know."

"Are you boys gonna sit gabbing all morning or are you going to help us ladies bring all this food out to the table?" Mom asked.

Mom and L outdid themselves on breakfast, we could've eaten all week on what they prepared.

"Holy shit, ladies, this looks wonderful. Thank you both," said Dad.

"Really you two, this all looks and smells fantastic," I added.

"Well, dig in then before it gets cold," Mom said.

Breakfast together was amazing. Dad had a smile that never faded. He and Mom kept eyeing one another, winking or gesturing with muted chuckles. Surely, it had much to do with their previous nights marathon of love making. Lon and myself were doing much the same, remembering our own love making in the shower at the same time.

I was sure Mom and Londy had a plan for revealing everything to Dad that evening since they wanted to talk with me later in the day. It was already in motion at the breakfast table as neither of them had bothered to close or tie their robes any tighter than they were while cooking. Both were showing cleavage well below their breasts.

Even though Londy seemed less preoccupied than the night before, I was still preoccupied over what had disturbed her after our shower. She said we'd talk later so all I could do was wait.

After getting our fill, Dad and I cleaned up the kitchen and dishes, showing our appreciation while Mom and L went upstairs to dress for the day. Loading the dishwasher I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, it was text from Londy.

"When you can, come up to my room so we can talk about this evening."

Before I could reply Dad noticed what I was doing, and began razzing me.

"Got one on the hook, Jerry?"

"Um, yeah. Been seeing her a while now."

"Is it getting serious?"

"Never been more so."

"Good for you, bring her home sometime. We'd love to meet her."

"I will Pop, soon."

I replied a thumbs up, then put my phone away. Finished in the kitchen, Dad went outside to get the grill ready for later. I ran up to talk with Mom and Lon shutting the door behind me.

"What took you so long? Seems like we've been up here for ever."

"Uh, excuse me. Did you see the mess you two beauties left in that kitchen? Dad and I were thinking setting fire to it and starting over."

"Oh, what are you guys, pussies?" Londy teased.

"Okay, you two. We need to get this done before your Dad misses all of us."

"We're okay for a while, he's getting the pit ready," I said.

The girls had a pretty good plan worked out for giving Dad the full picture of the alternative lifestyle we hoped he'd be receptive to. Whether he would want to take part was another hurdle we were concerned with. Londy said she had an idea that wouldn't give him a chance to refuse. She wanted to keep it to herself and Mom and I were okay with that. The only thing L would say was that the way Dad accepted kissing her during movie night, she felt pretty confident he would accept of this as well.

We all had a role that evening in revealing all the secrets we hated keeping from him over the past month. We didn't want to gang up on him, so we agreed that showing him was as important as explaining to him. The girls asked me to tell him of the new intimacy between L and me, and that the three of us spent a weekend together only to strengthen our family bond. Mom said she would hold off on Uncle Randy until she saw how he handled things between the four of us.

1...345678