Jerry and Londy, A Lifelong Bond Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jerry, do you see those towels laid out behind you?"

Looking back, I saw two large beach towels, one on top the other, spread flat, one end by the tub's edge.

"Uh, yeah. What about em'?"

"We'd like you to sit there on the edge of the tub."

"Um, what's going on you guys?

In my head I couldn't believe I was asking. I'd just spent a magnificent day with my mother and sister, both dressed and undressed, and now I was questioning their intentions.

"Please, Baby, just do it," Mom pleaded.

I stood up to sit on the edge when L stopped me.

"You need to lose those first, Babe," L commanded.

I pulled my trunks off, tossing them, and sat down on the towels.

"Scoot back a little. A little more. Is that good Mom?"

"Yeah, I can work with that."

Londy then stood up, nude and gorgeous. In the still, cool, night air, curtains of steam drifted up from her wet body as the water streamed down her slender legs. I had a lump in my throat the size of a grapefruit. I could feel tears well again as stared at my beautiful sister, my lover. She climbed out and walked to my side, bending over me. I looked up at her as she placed one hand behind my head, the other just under my chin, kissing me with love burning in her eyes. A minute later she pulled away, and whispered.

"Lay back, Sweetie."

At this point I assumed Mom was still sitting in the tub. I was so entranced with L that my surroundings faded into the night. Londy straightened up, stepping one leg over me, her feet at my shoulders. She lowered herself to me, her pussy close enough to feel its heat on my lips. I breathed deep, drawing in the intoxicating scent of her arousal. The longer I held it in the faster my head spun. She stared into my eyes, never breaking her gaze, lifting my head in her hands.

"Bear, do you have any idea how hot it was to see you get emotional earlier, at Mom's story. It was quite moving, and we'd like to show our appreciation for showing us your vulnerable side. We know, you tried to hide it, but the fact the remains. We love you, Jerr Bear."

Londy lowered a bit more, pulling my mouth to her succulent pussy, purring as my tongue spread her engorged lips, swimming in her copious juices. Her eyes locked on mine, never looking away no matter what my tongue did to her.

"That's it Baby, suck my pussy! Baby Sister wants to cum in your mouth!"

Londy's seduction of me had my cock standing tall in the chilled night air. With my mind locked on the beauty hovering above me, Mom had moved between my spread legs, sucking my balls into her mouth, and grabbing a fistful of my cock. Stroking me, she rolled my balls in her mouth, stretching my sack. My mother's talents were almost more than I could bear.

"You got a load of cum for Mommy? I want it all, Love."

All I could do was raise my hips and grunt. Needing to rest her legs, Londy knelt over me now, still supporting my head, and sliding her juicy cunt across my greedy mouth. Somehow, I got my hands over her arms, taking hold of her bouncy tits, cupping them, and rolling her nipples between my fingers, prompting her to cry out.

"Shit Bear, you know that drives me crazy. Fucking hell, Baby!"

The best I could offer was a muffled, "Mmm Hmm."

While Londy wriggled her pussy on my tongue, Mom released my balls, only to replace them with my cock, sucking me with abandon. Sensing I was close, she changed positions, straddling me right behind L, gliding her burning, mature cunt down my slobbery cock.

I took a firm hold of L's nipples, shaking her tits side to side in short, quick motions. Her luscious globes jiggled back and forth. Her sensitive nubs anchored in my grip proved more than she could stand, throwing her head back, she rode my face like a mechanical bull.

"Ohhh yes, Bear, shake my titties! Shake em' hard, Motherfucker!"

Mom was close now, slamming her tight buns down on my hips, fucking us both to explosive orgasms. Londy shrieked as her's hit hard, her pussy erupting into my mouth. I tried to swallow all I could, but sadly turned away before I drowned in her juices. Mom had slowed her pace to a slow, 'after-cum' rhythm, making sure she had drained me.

As we all settled, she raised herself off of my softening dick, sitting to the side, with her eyes half shut in satisfaction. Londy did the same, giving her legs a chance to regain circulation.

"Well ladies, that was unbelievable. Not so sure how deserving I was, but that was just wonderful. I love you both so much."

"We love you too, Bear."

"More than you know, Son, more than you know."

"Well my loves, it's been a fantastic day. I think I'm going to shower, and go to bed. I will see you in the morning, good night."

"Night Mom, see you in the morning," Londy called.

L helped me clean up around the tub. Wine bottles, glasses, towels, and various articles of clothing strewn about the deck. We walked side by side going up the stairs. L put an arm around me as we climbed.

"Hey, you wanna save on hot water, I need someone to wash my back, and whatever else comes to mind," she asked.

"I'm your guy, my little nymphet."

"Yes Bear, you are indeed."

I stopped at my room for fresh clothes while Londy did the same. Walking into the bathroom, Londy startled me sitting on the toilet, peeing. I stood in front of her to watch. L spread her legs, giving me a full view of her sexy fountain.

"That is fucking sexy, L Honey, are you pretty full?"

"Are you kidding, after two bottles of wine, and beer at dinner?"

"That's all I need to know."

Though I'd never had the inclination for water sports, I was quite turned on watching the piss spray from her luscious lips. I bent to kiss her, sliding a hand down between her round globes, over her flat stomach, stopping at her pussy as she pissed on my hand. I fanned my fingers across her pussy, splashing her hot stream as she pushed, pissing harder. Turned on as well, Londy wrapped her arms around my neck, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth. Her stream slowing, I slipped two fingers inside, diddling her till she came in my hand.

"Fuck yes! Finger my pissy cunt, Baby!"

She kept her tongue buried as she rode out her orgasm, rocking her ass on the seat, and dripping into the water below.

"Holy shit, Bear! Where did that come from? I've never done pee play before, but I think I might like it, with you that is. Is there anything you can't make sexy for me?"

"I don't know about that, but I've never even thought about water sports till you spread your legs to show me. That was sexy as hell watching your pee squirting through those plump lips of yours. You're pretty adept at making things quite erotic yourself, Baby Sister."

Stepping into the shower, Londy noticed I still sported a raging hard-on from this last episode of play, offering to relieve it.

"Mind if I pass for now, L. I'm pretty tired. I just want to clean up and pass out on my pillow."

I was kicking myself in the groin for turning down her offer to finish me. I would have liked nothing better. The thought of pounding her tight little asshole in the shower also crossed my mind, but I was making plans of my own, and an unsatisfied erection seems to give me an edge in that area.

"Suit yourself stud, can't say I didn't offer. Speaking of pillows, would you like to pass out on one of mine instead?"

"Shit, are you still raring for more?"

"No, believe it or not, I think I'm all fucked-out for today. This has been an amazing day with you and Mom. I'd just like to sleep tonight with you close to me. I guess I'm not done being near you just yet."

"Say no more, I would like nothing more myself. To lay next to you, feeling your movements, and the rhythm of your breathing lulling me to sleep, sounds like the perfect end to this day."

Londy stood under the spray of hot water, letting it flood over her as I took some of her shampoo, lathering her long auburn hair. I took my time, massaging her scalp, and running my fingers the length of her locks. L hummed, leaning against me as I rinsed her hair. She grabbed her sponge, pouring her favorite lilac gel on it, and began washing.

"Let me, please." I whispered.

She smiled, happy to let me wash her. Taking the sponge, I turned her to face the spray, and began soaping her neck and shoulders. I continued down her back, Londy raising her arms overhead, twirling her hands much like a ballerina. My bare hand followed the sponge in a selfish need to caress the sudsy contours of her sculpted body. Once we'd become intimate, I could not get enough of the way she felt when we touched.

Kneeling, I sponged her taut, swimmers cheeks, working a soapy finger up and down her crack, enticing a low, affirmative moan as I tended her anus.

"Bear, this is fucking delicious."

"Glad you like it, Love."

I continued down her legs rubbing up and down, then all around. When I reached her inner thighs, L spread her feet, readying herself for anything, and trembling in anticipation. I drew the sponge across her still engorged labia in varied strokes. Much like a violinist draws their bow across the taut strings, producing music. The sudsy, cratered texture caused Londy to sing out in shuddering moans, her legs shaking. My sister's cries, moans, and other responses were music to my ears, and I loved leading her symphony.

"Fuck, Baby, how do you know just what to do, every time you touch me?"

"I don't know, Love. How do we know each other as well as we know ourselves? It just seems to be there, so, I use it."

Before I knew it, Londy had a tiny orgasm, leaving her wanting more. Turning her back to the warm shower spray, I added a tad more gel to the sponge, and began soaping her front. Londy wasted no time resuming her wide stance. She claimed to be fucked out for the day, but it appeared she had one more round in the mag.

Still kneeling, I soaped her thighs and hips, working up a foamy lather in her wispy, well groomed pubic hair. L's head rolled in unison with the circular motions of my hands as I washed her. I moved behind her, reaching around to soap her from chin to pubis. Once sudsy, Londy grabbed her delectable globes, to shake and jiggle, tweaking the tender nubs. I dropped the sponge, using both hands now, spreading the suds as she laid her head back to pass me a message.

"Baby, you can wash me anytime you please. I'll save my dirtiest just for you, Bear."

"That's a deal, Sweetheart."

Taking hold of her, I pulled Londy's mouth to mine, pushing my tongue into her waiting mouth, Our tongues colliding. I pressed my cock between her tight cheeks, with L pushing back against me, sliding her ass up and down. As difficult as it was to do so, I pulled back, turning us both to face the stream, rinsing her sudsy form.

L asked why I stopped, and all I could do was reach around her, cupping her pussy and tits to distract her. She placed a foot on the shower seat giving me full access to her excited little cunt. Spreading my fingers, I fanned them back and forth across her clit and swollen lips. Her legs stiffened, pushing hard, almost knocking us both over as a climax took over her body in spasm after spasm. Her pussy gushed, squirt after squirt, putting the showerhead to shame.

I stood holding her, the warm water cascading down our bodies while she returned to a calmer state. My chin resting on her shoulder, Londy reached around, rubbing my neck, and playing with my hair.

"Jerr, I'm not complaining, but, why don't you want to fuck me? Your friend there looks pretty eager for some action."

"Londy, it's not you, Hon. I don't think I'll ever be able to fuck you enough. It's like I told you, I'm exhausted, and now my head is pounding from all the beer and wine. It's just that you enjoyed being washed, and I wanted to finish what I started. I wanted to do something just for you, I wasn't worried about me. My dick just didn't get the memo. The last few days, my friend has stood at full attention any time I've gotten the slightest whiff of you."

"Okay, Bear, I get it, but I had better get dicked tomorrow, or else. My asshole's been throbbing for your fat cock all day," she said, grinning.

"I promise Hon. Right now I just want to rinse off a little, then lay close to you till the sun comes up."

"Mmm, sounds nice. I'll be waiting."

Londy dried off while I washed, in much cooler water, hoping to shrink my erection. Getting out to dry, I noticed she had left her fresh clothes in the bathroom, going to bed nude. She was not making it easy for me. The cold shower helped, but there was no way I could sleep next to her, nude or not without my raging hard-on returning. I had plans for in the morning, and was quite determined to pull them off. I'd just have to do my best to ignore my arousal, and get some sleep.

It was 2 AM when my head hit the pillow, pulling the covers over us. Londy, already dozing off, let out a peaceful moan, settling back against me. I laid my arm along her thigh, till she took my hand, pulling my arm around her, settling in to sleep. It was a natural thing for me to nuzzle her neck, breathing in her scent, causing my head to swirl, and realize the many ways I loved her. Dozing myself, I listening to her breathing, feeling the rhythm of her heart, deep within her breast.

I awoke to bright sunlight streaming across the bed. The curtains rippled in the warm morning breeze. It was going on eight o'clock, and I needed to get things ready before Londy woke. I knew at some point that taking a class in knot tying would come in handy some day. That day had arrived.

I kissed L's shoulder, before climbing out of bed, trying to not wake her. We had separated some time in the night which was perfect. She had rolled onto her stomach, stretching her lithe, sinewy body almost in perfect placement. I ran to my room to grab a few things. A pair of soft cotton gloves, a small whip I'd made in knot tying class, a few lengths of cotton cord, a red bandana, and my cell.

Going back, I stopped in the hall to listen for Mom stirring. I could hear humming through her open door, so I messaged her.

"You busy?"

"No, what's up?"

"At nine o'clock sharp, come to L's room quietly, very quietly. Come in and take a seat under the window. Remember, Shhhhh!"

"What's goin' on?"

"You'll see, love you, Mom!"

Still asleep Londy lay with her left arm and right leg stretched out. Taking the lengths of cord I tied them to her bed posts, restraining her. For fear of waking her when I moved other limbs I applied her blindfold first.

I folded the bandana, tying it over her eyes, leaving her to only see a red glow in the bright sunlight.

"Jerry!, what the fuck dude?" This ain't funny Bear, what are you doing?"

Londy started flailing her free limbs in protest to her restraint. Donning a glove, I brushed her cheek. She still fought the ties, so I placed my hand on her back, sliding it towards her ass, rubbing and massaging each cheek, pulling them open and gliding a finger between them. Getting the picture, she settled down, allowing me to finish tying her remaining arm and leg. I left her enough slack to not cause her any discomfort. I only wanted to limit her movement, saving pain for another time. L continued talking and asking me things, but I remained silent. When she pulled at her restraints I'd lay a gloved hand on her to keep her calm. I had no intention of scaring her. I just wanted to raise the hairs on her neck, not knowing what to expect.

It was a couple minutes before nine, Mom would be here shortly. Slipping an arm under her midriff and lifting, I placed one of L's yoga cushions under her hips, raising her beautiful ass in the air. Hearing Mom on her way, I put on my other glove and stood nude at the bedside opposite of where I told her to sit. I had laid the whip between Londy's spread legs for Mom to see. One end had been weighted with a one inch wooden ball, much like a Monkey's Fist, but meant for effect and not damage. The handle was a macrame' weave about twelve inches long. Perfect for light discipline.

Mom entered, and I pressed my finger to my lips reminding her to remain silent. After she appeared comfortable, I approached the bed. Realizing I would not speak, Londy had quieted to just listening. To begin, I hit the mattress hard with my knee, startling her to yelp in surprise. Taking the whip, I teased her skin, dragging the ball down her sides where she's most ticklish. L's soles were facing upwards, just begging me to run a fingertip down their length. Londy pulled and squirmed in her ties with each sensation.

Standing at the foot of her bed, I skimmed the ball along the insides of her legs letting it tap her pussy. I then switched to just swinging it like a pendulum, thumping her vulva a little harder each time. L's breathing became labored, still pulling at her restraints. On the last strike, I left the ball against her lips, dragging it up and down her crotch and ass crack.

"Holy shit, Bear, if that's who you are, I didn't know you knew any of this stuff. You've got my pussy drooling."

She wasn't kidding, the cushion under her darkened, wet with her leaking nectar. I didn't know any of what I was doing. I just knew my sister, and I wanted to tease and please her in any way I could, making it up as I went.

"You should've invited Mom, she would've loved to watc..."

CRACK!

"Ohh shit Baby, I was hoping, fuckin' whip my as..."

CRACK!

Another strike of the whip across the other cheek, followed by a comforting finger massaging her clit.

"Oh jeezus that's good."

I checked her wrists and ankles making sure they weren't being cut by her ties. They were a little red from her pulling and twisting against them. It was time to speed up things. I didn't want to leave any marks she'd have to explain, so I untied the first wrist and ankle.

Looking over at our mother, she had already removed her nightgown, and sat toying with herself, one leg draped over the arm of the chair. Taking a brief pause, I walked over to her, kissing her as I rubbed her pussy a little, Mom covered her mouth as she gasped. I then whispered a quick message.

"When I wave, come join us. We love you, Mom."

Returning to L, I gave her a full body rubdown, gliding my gloved hands over her entire body, attending her neglected tits as best I could. She moaned at the attention the 'unknown' hands were giving her.

Removing my gloves, I knelt between her legs, massaging her ass, pushing and pulling the cheeks in opposite directions, then spreading them open, and licking the valley in between. Pulling them wider, I flattened my tongue against her crinkled bud, brushing it up and down, letting my saliva run down her already wet cleft.

"Oh please, eat my horny ass!" Londy cried.

Licking her a little more, I felt her anus relax enough to push my stiff tongue inside her horny rectum. I bobbed my head, tongue fucking her asshole.

"Damn Jerr Bear, that's wonderful, I've been aching to have your cock shoved up my ass again."

Looking at Mom, she had a surprised look on her face, mouthing the word 'again' as if questioning me. I raised my hand and mouthed the words, 'it's okay', hoping she understood.

I laid on top of my sister, aligned to her body. Arms over arms, legs over legs, and of course, cock over crack. I nuzzled her neck, sucking her lobes making her squeal and writhe against me. Londy giggled, feeling me press my ready cock between her anxious buns.

"Fuck, Baby. Are you glad to see me, or do you smuggle zucchinis now?" She giggled.

Placing my knees outside her legs, I knelt over her ass, dripping and massaging globs of spit into her sweet little asshole. Mom walked over, taking my stiff cock down her throat, getting me nice and slick to fuck her daughters ass. She sucked silently, keeping our secret from L. Londy was moaning as she humped back against my hand, now fucking her with two wiggling fingers. I fingered Mom's sopping pussy, gathering her juices to help lube L's twitching anus.

123456...8