Jerry and Londy, A Lifelong Bond Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom couldn't help herself as she watched Londy work, taking me into her mouth, sucking me hard then letting a mouthful of drool run down my cock to lube her wonderful hand jacking me off a little more.

Dad's arm had dropped from Londy's waist, rubbing and kneading her ass, making her moan on his ensconced dick. L broke her concentration just long enough to beg Dad for more.

"Please, finger me, Daddy. My pussy is soaking wet for your touch. Play with my sloppy cunt Daddy!"

In all my brief life I'd seen nothing hotter than when my sister makes love to someone. First with Mom, and now with our father. A woman in love with her Daddy. My head buzzed with indecision of not wanting to miss a thing with them and the desire to sink my tongue between my mother's heavy pussy lips.

No longer able to help myself, I knelt before her, forcing her legs open, and planting my face between her thighs. I needed her taste in my mouth and her scent on my breath. Mom gasped as I took her. Grabbing the back of my head, she ground her pussy against my sucking mouth, cumming hard, and squirting all over my face.

Dad's fingers were having their effect on Londy, making her suck him harder and faster in hopes of cumming together. Her legs shook as she was close to orgasm. She rolled his balls in her hand and gently squeezing. Dad arched his back, grunting, and unleashing his first load for Londy, as she held him shallow, collecting his entire load in her mouth. Dad filling her mouth, pushed Lon over the edge as she shook with muted squeals in a massive orgasm from his fingers teasing her virgin pussy.

Mom and I back to our senses watched ringside, still groping each other, and enjoying the sight of them climaxing together.

Savoring his cum, Londy stood straight, and kissed him, sharing his gift to her. Dad grabbed her hard, forcing his tongue between her plump, wet lips, tasting himself in his daughter's mouth. Dad's tears streamed once again as he sobbed. Londy pulled back, searching his face for signs of why.

"Daddy, what is it? Please don't cry. Please Daddy, tell me!"

Mom and I gathered around closer, concerned over Dad's upset state.

"Ho..., how did you know?"

"Know what, Daddy?"

"How could you know?"

Londy was almost frantic trying to understand what he was talking about, what made him sob so.

"Please Dad, know what? I don't understand."

"I always loved it when she did that."

"Who, Daddy? Did what? You're scaring me. Please, tell me!"

"My mom, she always shared with me, the same as you just did, and I loved it. We both did. I just don't understand how you could've known that, Lond."

"I didn't, it just seemed the right thing to do."

"We loved each other very much. But, because of the shame my father and grandmother imposed upon us, they forced me to bury those feelings, I thought forever. Then you gave me the very same, wonderful gift I've missed for such a long time."

Londy's eyes widened as she held his face, realizing the implications.

"Oh my God! You've always wanted this, haven't you, Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby Girl, I have, for a very long time, I just didn't know how to escape the ghosts of my past."

Comments Welcome

1...345678