Jerry and Londy, A Lifelong Bond Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing my cock head to her rosy bud, Londy met me, raising her ass as if to swallow my dick. A bit more pressure and I popped in as easily as the first time. She definitely had full control of her muscles. Hearing her gasps and moans I knew there was no need to hold back. I reared back and began pumping her asshole in what I thought to be a hard and fast pace till Londy begged to differ.

"Please, Bear. Pound my asshole. Fuck me like the park, Baby. Wreck my ass!"

I needed to stop being so cautious with her. I always got yelled at for it. Untying her wrists so she could scoot back, raising her ass higher. I placed my feet in front of her knees and stood hunched over her to give her the pile driver ass fucking she deserved, and begged for. Placing my cock against her again, I pumped my hips, fucking her hard.

Londy screamed and squealed, loving the ass pounding I was giving her. Sweat ran down my face as my heart raced, listening to her screams of pleasure.

"Oh Goddamn Bear, fuck me Baby. I love the way you stretch my ass."

My hips were on automatic. The more she cried out the more I wanted to please her.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, I'm fucking cumming you big dicked bastard. Fuck me!"

Her body stiffened, back arched, as her second ever anal orgasm paralyzed her in spasm after spasm. I slowed my pace, continuing to pound her asshole, my loaded balls slapping her drooling cunt.

Londy emerged from her orgasm, surprised I was still fucking her.

"Jeezus Bear, you haven't blown yet?"

"Of course not Hon, I'm not done fucking your sweet little ass yet. Do you need me to stop?" I joked.

"Not likely, Sweetheart. I'm just getting started. I can't get enough of the way you pound me. Fuck me Bear, I wanna feel you squirt in my bowels."

L braced herself as I picked up my pace, fucking her without mercy just the way she likes it. I waved to Mom to join us, pointing at L's pussy below me for her to lick. Mom crawled beneath L's crotch, rolling onto her back, licking and sucking Londy's free flowing juices.

"Mommy? Oh my God, Mom. I hoped you'd be here."

No longer a secret. I pulled her blindfold off, and Mom untied her ankle giving her full freedom back to her. Londy reached down her sides, holding hands with Mom as she continued tending her quivering slit.

L's moans came louder now, her breathing more erratic as she started cumming again. Mom sucked and tongued her clit while I pounded her, close to filling her clutching asshole. Mom emitted a few guttural moans herself, fingering her own horny pussy to orgasm. The next to go, my back locked at full stroke, pouring the load I'd held since the night before, into my sisters searing rectum. Londy's pussy gushed, flooding across Mom's tits and stomach, soaking the red patch between her spread thighs, and bringing her to cum again, awash in Londy's fluids.

Like the day prior, the three of us lay spent and satisfied. Our bodies overlapped one another, not caring who laid where. I looked at L, she had tears in her eyes, her chin quivering.

"Londy? What's wrong Baby?" I asked.

She was struggling to keep from balling as Mom and I held her close, trying to find out what could be wrong.

"I just love you guys so much. I can't believe you did this for me. When did you have time to plan? We were together all day yesterday till late last night."

"It was all Jerry, Baby. I knew nothing about it till eight-thirty this morning when he sent me my instructions. By the way Jerry, thank you for inviting me to be a part of this. I so loved it."

"Really, Bear? Oh you sexy motherfucker, I love you so much. Is this why you wouldn't do me in the shower last night?"

"Yeah, Sis. Just wanted to do something special for you, so I was saving myself, hoping to give you the biggest load I could muster, which was iffy after the way you two drained me in the hot tub. I so wanted to fuck you last night, but I wanted this to happen even more. It didn't help when you kept pushing your naked ass against me in bed last night."

"You two slept together?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, that's okay with you, isn't it, Mom?" Londy asked.

"No, I mean yes, of course it is. I just want to say this, though. When it's just us here, I don't care who sleeps together or where, but I have to ask you to refrain when your father is home. I know he rarely, if ever, comes to your rooms, but we can't take the chance on him finding you two in bed together. Even if you're just sleeping. Your father would never understand anything, as benign as that."

"Of course, Mom. We would never want to jeopardize this family's happiness. It won't be that often, anyway. I just wanted to be near Jerry as I slept last night. I wasn't done having him close to me. We promise Mom, never, ever!"

"Seriously, Mom, we promise. As far as us fooling around, L and I have a place we can go, Dad would never find out about. It's been our secret hideout for a long time now."

"You mean the park?"

"Um, yeah. How did you know that?" Londy asked.

"Well, you cried it out earlier, and I quote, 'Please, Bear. Pound my asshole. Fuck me like the park, Baby. Wreck my ass!'.

"No, no, no, it's near the park. No one knows about this place, Mom," I said.

"Okay, one more question if I may."

"Anything, you know that," L said.

"I know it's your business, but what about your vow, Baby Girl? Did you change your mind about all that?"

"No, that hasn't changed. It's just that after our first time together I knew we would always be lovers. Just blowing Jerry would never be enough. I wanted the extra intimacy of having him inside me from time to time. So I divided my vow between him and whomever I decide to spend my life with."

"Londy promised her ass to me and no one else. Believe me, it's nothing I take lightly. I still can't put into words how that makes me feel."

"Man, you guys are beautiful. I'm so happy you have the life that you do," Mom said.

"Well, Mom, were happy to have you to share it with. We both love you and Dad very much."

We laid hugging and kissing for some time before Londy brought up the fact that she was starving. Mom and I were famished as well.

"So why don't we all get dressed and get some breakfast. Do we want to go out, or what?" I asked.

"How about we all pitch in, and cook a big breakfast here? I just went shopping Friday, the fridge is packed full."

"Great idea, sounds good to me. I need lots of coffee too," Londy said.

"You two ladies stay right here, I'll be right back."

I ran back to my room and grabbed three of my XXL jerseys. I put on mine and took the others back to L's room. Mom and Londy laughed as I tossed theirs to them.

"Now that's what I call attire for the family that fucks together," L declared.

"Big shirts and nothing else. Bear, if you fry the bacon you may want to wear some shorts too. No sense in burning the sausage."

"Ha, Ha, Ha! Ladies and gentlemen, my sister the comedian. L, take a bow. No, I mean it, take a bow. I wanna see that bare ass hanging out of my jersey you sexy thang."

"Okay, you two. We'll never eat if you keep this up. I'm going to go wash off a little. I'll meet you downstairs."

Walking downstairs, Londy and I realized the three of us would be tripping over one another if we all tried to cook.

"Hey, Mom is always slaving for the rest of us. How about we cook breakfast, and let her sit and enjoy a cup of coffee for a change?"

"Sure, that's the least we can do. Let's do it L."

Before we started, Londy grabbed me, pulling me close to her. She ran her hands up under my shirt, thumbing my nipples, and planting a very sexy kiss on me.

"Thank you for this morning. That was fucking hot. Thanks for including Mom too, that made it even more special. I love you Bear."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it L. I love you too."

The cooking was well underway when Mom came into the kitchen.

"Hey guys, I said I'd only be a minute. What do you want me to do?"

"Um, we want you to sit down with this cup of hot coffee, and let us take care of breakfast for a change," Londy said.

Mom sat down, giving us her best 'Aww, you guys!' look. She sat holding her coffee, and watching us as we made breakfast.

"Mom, is something wrong? You've got quite the serious look on your face," I said.

"I'm fine, Baby. Just doing a little basking. Are you sure I can't do something?"

"Well, yes there is. One thing, anyway."

"Sure, what can I do?"

"You can relax and tell me how many pancakes you want while L pours you another cup."

Londy and I finished making breakfast, eyeing each other, both of us knowing there was something bothering Mom.

"Alright, we've got pancakes, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, and sausage. If you get up from the table still hungry it's not our fault," Londy joked.

"You guys are just too much. I love you."

Before sitting, L kissed Mom, hugging her tight.

"We love you too!"

We all filled our plates and dug in, feeding our faces. Londy and I did anyway, Mom just picked at the food piled on her plate. Mom wasn't used to our way of openness yet, and it was obvious she had something on her mind. L looked at me, shrugging her shoulders, so I took a shot at finding out the problem.

"Hey, Mom. Do you remember yesterday?"

"What, yeah, of course I do silly."

"Okay, more to the point, do you remember the part where we discussed talking whenever one of us needs to talk?

"Um, yeah. Of course."

"Well, I don't know how to break this to you, but you need to talk. Don't you?"

"Yes Baby, I do. I just don't know where to start."

Mom began crying, prompting Londy and myself to hold her till she let it all out and was ready to talk. L knelt beside her, kissing her face, assuring Mom she wasn't alone. A few moments later Mom had collected herself enough to begin.

"It was something you said earlier Lond. About the jerseys being the proper attire for a family. At the time I thought it was funny, but I realized it wasn't quite true."

"Oh, Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything..."

"I know you didn't, Sweetie, it's fine. It just reminded me that this is all behind Daddy's back and were not, all together. I can't tell you guys how much love I've felt in the last two days with you. Your father shouldn't be left out of that love. There has to be a way to explain all this to him and hope he can somehow understand. We three understand that having sex is just another way of expressing the love we've always had for each other."

"Are you hoping Dad would join in at some point?" I asked.

"At this point that's a little much to expect. Right now I'm hoping to keep his trust in me, and that he'll at least try to understand our need to be together."

"That's going to be a huge bombshell if we drop it all on him at once. Us three, and then you and Uncle Randy. That'll hit him hard. We need to find a way to ease him into it."

"We? No Lond, I can't let you two get involved. I'll take care of it somehow."

"Uh, Mom, the three of us just crawled out of bed together for the second day in a row. We're involved already. All three of us are part of this deception, and we're not any happier about it than you are. You've got no choice Mom. There's no way Jerry and I are going to stand by and let you take the brunt of whatever comes of this. You've carried this a long time already and look how torn up it has you. We'll do this together, okay?"

"Yeah Mom, I'm sure if we put our heads together we can come up with something that will keep it to a minor skirmish. Have you heard from Dad? Any idea when he'll be back?" I asked.

"We talked this morning, and he said Wednesday would be the earliest he'd be home. He couldn't be sure till he got to Las Vegas. I asked him to let me know sometime Tuesday if possible. He said he would."

Realizing again that she wasn't alone, Mom perked up, and began enjoying her breakfast as we worked on a plan.

"You know something, my loves. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you two. I love yous guys."

"Yous guys? Well somebody is feeling like herself again," Londy said.

"I am, thank you both. So, anybody got any ideas of how to go about this?"

"Yeah, I do I suppose. Maybe more just something to keep in mind going forward. With Dad's strict upbringing, I don't think he's going to see things for what they are. No matter how pretty the picture we paint for him. No matter how it well explained, I think he would see the worst in his head. He's going to picture me raping Londy, you cheating on him with me, or seducing me thinking he doesn't satisfy you. He'll most likely picture Uncle Randy raping his own sister."

"That's a good point Bear," L said.

"I think you're right Hon. He would see it that way, as something violent and forced. I open to any ideas at this point guys."

"My thought is that Dad needs to be softened a little, and when we feel he's ready, we just drop him in the middle of it. Just telling him will do nothing. I think we have to show him outright so he doesn't get the wrong idea."

"Okay, I'm liking this. Any ideas how to soften him, Hon?"

"Maybe more displays of affection between the four of us. You know hugs, kisses. Maybe a little more casual touching like a hand on the back, shoulder rubs, anything to show more affection toward each other. Some revealing clothing couldn't hurt either. Maybe a few items a size too small."

"Shit, Bear, there is more to you than just a fat cock, isn't there?"

My sister has always had a knack for keeping a situation from getting too heavy, and this time was no exception. She had us all laughing while we finished breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen. Mom gave us both a big hug and more than motherly, kisses, thanking us for wanting to help. Mom is a wonderful person, and she had carried the burden of her secret far too long. Londy and I were sure if we couldn't figure something out, it would be her destruction.

We had at least three days to hammer out the details of just how far to take things in front of him and when to ramp things up. Londy and I came up with a plan for making our family movie nights a little more interesting.

We tried to have a couple weekends a month where we all relaxed and watched movies together for an evening, sometimes two. Takeout was always the rule so no one, (Mom), got stuck in the kitchen half the time.

I suppose I've painted a picture of my father as a humorless old taskmaster, but he isn't. Dad is a great guy. We could always count on him for an occasional rash of practical jokes around the house, no one being spared. He's always made time for Londy and myself anytime we needed something or just to talk. Dad never talked about his childhood much. He's always referred to it as his upbringing. As far as we knew, his mother left when he was nineteen, and he only tolerated his father out of respect after her departure.

Dad and Mom were still very much in love, and I know he would do anything for her. The area he was reserved in, was displays of affection. Mom has never avoided showing her frisky side, but she would get a look from Dad if we were around. Especially when we were younger.

The following half week was the last of school for me as I was graduating, and eyeing a career in structural engineering. We spent our off time planning and plotting ways of breaking things to Dad. Mom seemed relaxed, knowing she had allies in her hopes of being completely honest with him. For the time being she asked us to not concern ourselves with Uncle Randy. If the first stage was a success, she didn't think that would be much of a problem.

Most of the time Mom kept to her usual routines. Not that she ignored us, but she avoided any chances of the three of us playing around before Dad got home. We both understood her needs. We were about to drop a bomb, and try to not destroy her marriage.

That Tuesday, my sister and I walked home together. I finished with classes, L had a half day on Wednesday. On the way, we discussed our trying to be there for our mother and if there was anything else, we could do.

"Hey Jerr, let me float something by you."

"Sure, what d'ya got?"

"Well Dad's most likely gonna be home sometime tomorrow or the next day, right?"

"Yeah. Got something in mind?"

"We know Mom doesn't want to get caught up in playing right now, but I thought maybe we could spend the night with her. You know, just to be there for whatever she needs. A shoulder, a cuddle, whatever. I don't care if she needs to sit up all night and talk, I want to be there with her."

"That's a great idea, Lon. Can't hurt to make the offer, anyway."

"No, Bear. I don't think we should give her a choice. If I know Mom, she'll say it's unnecessary and then lay awake all night worrying."

"Shit, L. There is more to you than just a sweet ass and big gazongas, isn't there?"

"I knew that'd come back to bite me in the ass at some point," she said.

"Thank you Bear, love you."

"No need to thank me Sis, I'm on board with anything you want to do. It's all for the both of them, and us too, I suppose."

"You wouldn't want to sneak away to the boulders for a bit would ya?"

"Your killing me L. I would love nothing more than to take a break and fuck your brains out, but I'm worried about Mom. I'd like to get home and see how she's doing. How about before we settle in with Mom tonight, I'll give you that shower fuck I skipped on Saturday night?"

"You're on stud, and bring your A game. Little Sister wants to get banged against the wall, but good. I'm beginning to feel that if I don't have your cock wedged in my ass, every couple days or so, I'll go crazy. I love you so much, Bear."

"I love you too Londy girl, more than I can ever say."

We found Mom in the kitchen chopping lettuce and browning ground beef.

"Hey, guys. How was your day, good I hope? I thought we'd have tacos for dinner. Is that okay with you two? Daddy will be home tomorrow. Won't it be nice to have him home? If not, I can make something else, what would you like? We have plenty. Well, you just let me know, okay? Oh, gotta check the laundry. This house doesn't care for itself, ya know. Sit down guys have a snack, or something. Be right back!"

"MOM, what the hell is going on?" Londy asked.

"What, Sweetie, what is it?"

"Mom, you're talking ninety miles an hour with a pasted-on smile we can both see through. What's wrong?"

I turned off the stove while L got Mom to sit down, trying to figure out what was going on. We were sure it had something to do with Dad.

"Oh Honey, it's like a weight has lifted off of me. I feel much better now. Nothing to worry about any longer."

"What weight Mom, what are talking about?"

"I just realized that your father will never understand or accept any of what's been going on. So I just resigned myself to that fact, and decided I'd keep it a secret, it'll be better this way. If he finds out, well, I'll just deal with it then, see?"

"Bullshit, Mom! This is such, bullshit! Dad's not the only one around here that can bristle, and his say is not always the last word. We're a family, and we'd like to handle this as a family. We're not giving this up without even trying. Don't do this Mom. You two are still very much in love. You can't just keep it buried and hope for the best, it will destroy you. Look what your secret has done to you already, it's got you in knots. Dad deserves to know, and we owe it to him to help him understand. He needs to see the other side of the coin, to see how wonderful his family's love can be, and not the stifling oppression he grew up with. Jerry and I believe we can make this work. It may not be without a few bumps, but it will be better than lying to the good man we all know Dad to be, right?"

Mom covered her face, crying uncontrollably. Londy and I held her as she shrieked and sobbed. Looking at each other, we thought the same thing. Wine, lots, of wine. I poured Mom a glass of her favorite Chardonnay, keeping the bottle close for probable refills. Upon finishing her second glass, Mom had settled enough that Londy could talk to her. She was always better at such things so I finished making dinner, adding my two cents when I could.

123456...8