Jewel Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? So you're into drawing?" Silas suddenly switched towards Selene, despite her shyness he was intrigued to know all he could about her. She was the one with the special power that would save his brother. And she was also the one who agreed to the entire arrangement just upon looking at him, he wanted to know why.

Selene put her fork down and slowly looked up at Silas. Her eyes were glinting even though the sun wasn't shining through the windows, such a cool and mysterious silver. Looking at her was like looking at some ethereal creature, a quiet quaint fairy drawing him into her orbit.

"Yes, I sketch here and there to have a steady income, though it's not always the best way to make money."

"But you enjoy it?"

Selene nodded "It..soothes me when I'm having trouble understanding something or when I'm having a bad day. It's a comfort really."

Silas smiled at her "My brother used to draw."

"What did he draw?" Citrine inquired.

Silas leaned back looking into the air thinking back to when Matthew could actually lift his hands up. "What didn't he draw? Cars he saw on trips with his friends, bridges, hotspots, people..Life. He always told me that he drew life."

"I don't understand." Rose said. Selene paused and looked into those Caribbean pools, they held her gaze for a moment "Life?"

"Yes. He would draw love. Once he drew a picture of his ex girlfriend right after she broke up with him. He drew his heart on top of hers. I didn't always understand it either. But I myself have a hobby similar to his."

"And that would be?"

"Painting." Silas admitted "I like to create, I always wanted to create something, but I was limited to only doing certain things with my skills. But I practiced diligently. It's one of the reasons I could afford the ticket out here, someone bought a painting I did."

Selene gave a dry laugh "So, I'm guessing you're not on the bestsellers list then."

"Selene, that's not nice." Ruby whined "Not ev-

"It's fine, I write like I like books. My stories may seem flat compared to most, because I try to keep true to what I know. It's boring compared to others."

"Then why write?" Selene asked.

"Because in a way it's like a record of my thoughts, of the things I want to do or say, but can't. It's selfish and lame-

"No, it's life." Selene smiled at him "It's not always what you want it to be. Not all books on those lists are great either."

Silas blushed at the simple compliment "Thank you for saying so."

"So what is it that you paint?" Ametrine asked "I'm a jeweler."

"Truth. Or at least my version of it. What I see from my perspective, dark and light, what I feel. What others feel. I paint portraits as well, but I don't know...It's just a hobby-

"Don't belittle a gift." Sapphire said this sternly "Hobby or not, if it puts a light in your eye, fire in your heart then be proud. You're almost as harsh as Selene when it comes to her drawing, always picking at your own works."

Selene rubbed her neck smiling "I'm just picky."

"No, you're critical." Opal said "I act."

"As an actress in a movie, a tv show?" Silas wondered.

"In the past yes, now she directs plays." Emerald corrected.

"I'm still an actor, I direct and act. I multitask." Ruby began to laugh at her.

"I'm a violinist." Rose shrugged "We all have our dream careers, but we're stuck here until we're married off."

"That does seem..hard to live with." Silas finished up his food "But when you do get married you'll finally have the freedom you want to live your lives the way you want, without worrying about all of this, right?"

Rose nodded "I'm not as patient, Sapphire's been living here for thirty two years without complaint."

Silas didn't mean to do it, but he coughed a bit of his juice back into his glass after hearing thirty two. "You're kidding me."

"Why? Do I look that well?" Sapphire glowed like a twenty something year old with her lilac eyes shining with pride knowingly. In all honesty Silas himself felt bad, Sapphire looked younger than him even and yet her youthful appearance was extraordinarily...magical.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I assumed you were younger than me."

"Yes, men your age often do that." Sapphire rubbed her finger over her glass grinning deviously "Everyone else is younger than you, I am the old lady."

"Please, you're far from old." Ruby scoffed "But while we're speaking, lets jump into why we're all here."

"I agree." Sapphire sniffed "Taking turns makes this seem sordid and vulgar."

"If you're going tospeak about our duties as you put then I think I'd retire to my room for the morning." Selene announced. Her face was completely pink, she really didn't want to have a conversation on losing her virginity after her sisters had their way with the very same man who would be taking hers.

Selene stood up and then automatically, Silas stood.

"Very well, try not to think too hard on it, Selene." Sapphire didn't know what to say about her losing her virginity, this was how it was set out for them and they couldn't change that.

Selene nodded and looked at Silas "Thank you." She gave a small smile before pushing her chair back in and leaving the room after which Silas sat back down.

"I have another question, why are the rules set out this way?" Silas questioned.

"It's almost like a spell in a way, a generational spell. Our bodies produce magic the best this way. Our ancestors used magic that used intense emotional energy, I'm guessing that it stemmed from that."

"As for the rules, they're set out this way, because our ancestors wrote them as such. Rather than having us expel energy until we're weak with failing health or killing, this was the way they thought would work best, so they inscribed the plan on their bodies which were passed down through the generations."

"So your ancestors magic has a mind of its own."

"Basically, magic itself can do many things on its own when it's not bound. It's more like our ancestors pushing the magic around to what they see as fit from the other side I suppose. Either way this is how it must be."

"And I'm to pursue in whatever in anyway with you and your sisters without limit?"

Sapphire smirked at the question "Each of us has a preference, Silas. Our own little kink if you must know, all except Selene. You can do whatever without limit to what we prefer until the gemstones are produced."

"I need the stones to produce the keys to get the pearl key to unlock the Cosmic Pearl. But how?"

"Clues and hints, silly." Ruby laughed "There's a third floor, up there is a room where you will be able to get clues for every successful production."

Ruby began explaining that it was a dim room where there was an empty fountain in the center of the room, there were places to put the specific gems and with each placed a clue would magically appear in the fountain. Once that was done they'd instruct him further on how to produce the keys.

"So would there be a clue for me up there now?" Silas asked.

"No, but when you produce the first one and place it in the fountain it will appear on its own. You may also get clues from us, but we can't tell you everything. We also don't know every detail about one another."

"Except for the eldest." Opal coughed.

"I can't help it if I know more about your lives than you'd like me to. Should I tell him your likes and dislikes?" Sapphire looked around the table "Or will you bare your secrets to him on your own?"

She got no replied "Then the game is on."

Emerald closed her book "I think I'll retire too." Emerald stood up and then Silas mimicked his previous behavior with Emerald giving a sarcastic grin "Too late now, Mr. North. She's in her room drawing her stress away." She then walked out leaving Sapphire very amused.

"Well, we must not sit here doing nothing. I'm going to do some paperwork. Ladies, Silas." Sapphire then disappeared, one by one the sisters all went off to do something work related or something to do while they waited their turn.

Books were on his mind now. Books held knowledge and the only one who loved and books more than Sapphire was Emerald. She was the second eldest, quiet and probably more observative than her twin. With his prey in mind, Silas stood calling once for Larissa to direct him to Emerald's room.

Silas knocked twice, when Emerald cracked open the door she seemed surprised to see him. She smoothed out her chestnut silk robe "Um...come in." She slowly wedged the door open further allowing Silas to see two very tall oak bookshelves line the center wall of her room.

It was spacious with taupe and soft artic blue. The walls were blue, with her canopy bed to the left of them, centered perfectly next to two oak nightstands with cream colored lamps sitting upon them, the bed had a blue comforter with a cream sheet underneath and blue pillows, the rug underneath was had blue in the center and a cream ring going around it.

The desk was oak with a blue lamp and three books stacked on it with a few pencils and pens in a cup. There was an oak grandfather clock by the desk next to the door to the bathroom, but most of the room was space. There were no patterns or style. It was simple with two different ones and with two windows on the side of the bed.

Silas closed the door once he was inside observing the simplicity.

"Not what you expected?" Emerald nudged him.

"I thought there would be more basic colors mixed together honestly."

"Browns and beige and ivory colors mixed together. I had the room redone from that five years ago. I wanted something a bit lighter. And I do like blue despite me wearing so much brown, Silas."

Silas foolishly smiled "I keep making assumptions based on what I know right now..it's a nice room."

"Thank you. Just let me put these books away." Emerald went over to her desk and began picking up the three books when she felt hands grasping her waist. She froze. "Silas?"

"You don't have to put them away right now." Emerald turned around to see him, really see him. His face had changed, he seemed serious and yet spellbound by some unknown desire. "It's not really proper to do this on the desk."

Silas pressed her fingers around her waist, he pushed her slightly against the wooden surface and leaned his face close to hers, watching the waves rock back and forth in her eyes calmly. Emerald began to feel her face heat up. "But do you like it?"

Emerald looked down "I-

"Put the books down and tell me." Emerald trembled a bit, but she placed the books down on the right of her on the desk.

"I don't know." Emerald answered honestly and was completely startled when Silas lifted her up and placed her on the desk, his hands still on her waist. "Silas, I...I don't-

"How many men have you been with, Emerald?" Silas wouldn't let her look away from him, he was serious about the solution for Matthew's cure, so he would have to be serious about the process of receiving the cure. "Have you only been in a bed?"

Emerald nodded at the last question shyly "It's not that I haven't thought about trying something new...but this is..I can't get my thoughts together."

Silas smiled down at her "It's okay..Just tell me how many."

"Six.."

"Did they satisfy you?"

Emerald fanned herself "I mean..it wasn't unpleasant..I mean they were fine."

"Did they give into you? Do what you wanted? What you liked?" Silas said seductively "Did they use foul language? Touch in certain pl-

"Si-Silas! I don't know how to answer these questions without getting embarrassed, I-

"It's okay to be nervous..I'm actually a bit nervous myself. I wanted to ask something of you."

Emerald nodded entranced "W-What do you want to ask?"

"Well." Silas smiled releasing a sigh as his right hand travelled from her waist down over her gown over a very sensitive region. Emerald nearly jumped when she felt his thumb pressed against her clitoris through the robe.

"Si-Silas- Emerald bit her lip as she tried closed her legs, but his thumb stayed, rubbing back and forth massaging the piece of flesh. Emerald felt her body heat up as something drip down from her robe onto the floor.

"I was wondering." Silas said as he continued his massage "If maybe you could give me hints about your sisters, the ones you know best so I'm in the know and make no mistakes."

"I..I...can...try." Emerald felt herself tighten as she tried to wrestle with her own thoughts "But I can't give you full clues...to obtaining the...keys.." Emerald fidgeted as a small puddle began to pool on the floor. Silas looked down and back at Emerald.

"I'm glad. Now tell me, do you like it?" Silas asked smiling down at her. Emerald nodded, it felt good to be touched even though she didn't know if she was ready to go now on the desk..but that also intrigued her.

Silas moved his hands away and began to unbuckled his belt as Emerald rested a bit. He moved the rob up a few inches and ran his fingers up along her thighs until he felt the piece of fabric and in a long slow motion he pulled it down onto the floor, her panties were white and completely drenched.

Emerald wasn't one to admit when she was hot or when she wanted or what she wanted, so Silas decided to help direct her body. He pulled her thighs apart on the desk and gazed at her.

"I...like it." Emerald admitted, she pulled the top of her robe down, not to be seductive, but to cool off. Her bra was also white and satin. Silas smiled, leaning closely to her neck he planted a kiss near her ear, then another softly leaving the impression of his lips. Each kiss tickled and felt so warm that Emerald felt relieved rather than worried. Once he reached the base of her neck he began sucking on it while pulling his pants down just a little to unsheathe his sword.

"I really like it.." Emerald said again. Silas navigated himself underneath the fabric into something warm and wet. "Ahh." Emerald felt his weapon as it fell deeper into her well, it didn't go completely straight. It slowly made a small jab right then left before pulling back and repeating the motion "Mmmnh."

Silas pressed fully into her depths hitting the back walls of flesh, it was hot and gooey, moving with him a little. Silas peeled himself from her neck to watch her face as he struck her watery depths roughly causing her to open her mouth, the next strike caused her to wrap her legs around him to keep him in place.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." Each moan was punctuated with Silas' swift motion, he moved between her legs harder, feeling her walls wrapped around him. Her eyes were closed but her mouth remained open making noises as he pumped his hips. She wrapped her arms around him feeling the harsh pushes inside her "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

While Silas kept his sword in play he moved his hands up onto her bra squeezing her breasts, he could feel them bounce back each time he squeezed, then he rubbed her hands in a circle while stabbing her core repeatedly, pressing harder against her blockade "Ahh! Ahh!"

Emerald felt as if her body was shrinking around Silas and the more he moved the tighter she became, it was leaving a pleasurable burning sensation throughout her body. Her hips kept hitting the hard oak desk as hard as he was pounding her, she felt his hands slide under her bra and move her mounds around, feeling all over with his fingers, touching her small yet fine nipples, rubbing them under his thumbs "Oooahhh!"

Emerald tried to hold it in, but it felt so good. She liked him touching her breasts, rubbing her nipples, filling her and rocking her against the desk. Her entire body was aching, wanting more, her well was creamy and shrinking further onto his steel. "Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Emerald felt him play and tease her body while continuously prodding her. She missed this feeling, when she became one with someone and her body would become so warm, so wet, it was heavenly.

Silas rocked against her body harder as he sucked him in closer "Let me see your eyes...Look at me." Emerald gulped as she slowly opened her eyes, his were on hers, she tried to swallow a moan as he propelled himself in between her thighs without rest into her watery pit that overflowed "Mmmph!"

"It's okay..let it out. I want to see you." Silas grunted "Emerald, please."

Emerald's entire face was red, but she couldn't contain herself for long as he pressed his flesh against her over and over again "Ah! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" It was delicious to him. Silas watched her blush, her eyes half open, as her mouth continue to make more noise. For a minute Emerald imagined it going on for an eternity, but then she felt something from below and that she knew she couldn't contain.

"Silas!" Emerald moaned, she couldn't make a complete sentence, but Silas nodded understanding. He was at his end too. After a few more pumps Silas felt himself burst inside of Emerald, he slammed his hands on the desk as he did so. Emerald groaned again, it felt different feeling the heat of his sperm flow inside her, not that she didn't like it.

Silas then removed his sword and sheathed it back into his pants, exhausted, he was sweating from his forehead unsure was to why none of his semen came flowing out. But then he looked at Emerald's face, her mouth was opened to make an o.

"Mmm..." Emerald's body was heating up again, except this time if felt different, it was a cool heat that covered her entire body and a fiery one down in her loins "Ahh.." Emerald didn't close her legs, because something was coming "Mmm...Ahh.." It felt so close to coming. It was a large heat that filled her core, stinging her inside as she grabbed onto the edges of the desk and spread her legs further, it felt hot and round and large. Emerald quivered unsure about this feeling, it was hurting and filling her with a newfound lust.

Silas had no idea to what he was witnessing, but there was a light, a bright green light coming from within Emerald. It was too weird and fascinating to look away from. Emerald's arms shook violently as she felt the large round object push it's way from her cervix "Ah! Ahhh!" Then it slowly began pushing it's way out of her, right when it was at her entrance it had a hard time getting out of it due to size. Emerald groaned "Ahhhh!" Pushing it slowly and roughly she felt it start to poke out.

Silas was speechless, coming through her slit was an emerald, a smooth round egg shaped emerald. Silas watched it start to spread her wide, wider than he knew the vagina could stretch without ripping. Once it was half way out he placed his hand on it to see if he could pull it free.

He couldn't, he guessed maybe that was one of the magical rules. But it did feel pretty warm and sticky. It took another five minutes for Emerald to finally push it out of her body entirely, where it dropped onto the floor without breaking. Emerald who was breathless sat up and looked down at the gemstone. It was a beautiful emerald egg that was eight inches in height and six inches in width.

Neither one said anything for awhile, it was Emerald's first time producing the gem after all. She leaned against the wall tiredly "If you take the emerald to the third floor into the open room, you can place it on the fountain."

Silas nodded "Yes, where are your towels?"

"Towels? In the bathroom closet on the top shelf."

"Thank you." Silas swiftly got a few white linen towels, first he wiped the emerald dry, then he wiped the floor where Emerald had a small leak. The last towel he gave to Emerald who looked beyond satisfied that her entire body had stopped moving.

"I should be saying that to you." Emerald smiled "You have an assertive side...it's surprisingly arousing."

"I suppose so." Silas laughed.

"Even though you're attracted to Selene."

"I-

Emerald sat up "It's obvious, you may be serious about the pearl. But it seems you've come looking for something more."

Silas ran his fingers through his hair "I am attracted to her, but you're all very beautiful women and-