All Comments on 'Jimmy's Afternoon as a Test Subject'

by caspankster

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"like a dear caught in someone's head lights"?

Mistakes like this are just too funny!

ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
What a generous brother...

Maybe he should offer a tutorial on the female orgasm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's PROSTATE, Not ProstRate

Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Once you get past the howlers, it's not too bad.

You know, you can actually write. You can tell a coherent story, you can handle dialogue reasonably well, and we even got a few (relatively shallow) glimpses into character.

HOWEVER: it's really hard to get past your inconsistent use of grammar and punctuation (and in particular your sometimes atrocious spelling) to see that you've submitted a story that is at least average by Literotica standards and better than many.

More attention to the details in the next story, and I think you'll find you get a much better reception. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Learn how to spell

It's 'deer in the headlights' not dear!

GAnnEGAnnEover 16 years ago
Good things can begin this easily!

You have a good way with dealing with situation and your characters are genuine. Proofreading from another pair of eyes might eliminate "errors" and mis-spellings faster

than Jimmy came! Thanks for a good HOT story and as a note

to possible medical subjects...the medical field DOES use

practice subjects. Volunteers are wanted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
at the free clenet

i have had this happen to me all the time but once in front of my stepmom and younger stepsister titel at the free clenet

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Clearly, you got

more writin' to do. Liked the story and where it can lead. Eventually the girls must learn about sexual/reproduction issues. Maybe even pissing and body cleansing issues (proper shower techniques). Ignore comments on minor errors, I can read as fast as my hand moves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jimmy's Afternoon

Great story. Need a follow up story with Jimmy and the girls practicing other procedures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good but make him ore embarrassed

You needed to make him squirm and protest about being stripped, first of his pants, then his boxers. Especially the last. Have his sis slowly, ever so slowly haul them down while the girls relish each station of his shame. Make him blush deeper than at any time of his life. Make him goofy and inept, never having had a girlfriend and traumatized by this awful unveiling at the hands of nasty, unattractive female med students who he would never want to have sex with. And a big sister who is seeing her gangly, clumsy kid brother in his birthday suit for the first time - and loving it. That way you make the shame and humiliation absolutely exquisite. Have them giggle and smirk at the sight of his wrinkled, dangling balls and funny tight foreskin. Even give him a small cock or a misshapen one - worsen the embarrassment - which they feel bound to examine in excruciating detail. So...good, but try harder.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Unlikely fade-out

Would Jordan really lick her brother's cock? Don't see it myself, particularly not in front of her students.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
Come as you are

I'm told that most people will get a higher blood pressure reading at the beginning of the physical exam due to pre - exam anxiety than at the end. A giddy silliness may be a good approach to a physical examination to relieve pre - exam foreboding. These examiners were off course new to the medical profession and are not fully in control. A doctor further along in training more matured in the role would know better than to examine a subject on his own turf. Also, the subject should be fully disrobed at the outset, rather than having him play strip tease. Once control is asserted by disrobing the subject at the outset, cooperation, perhaps reluctant and disgruntled, in an intrusive examination is facilitated. The subject can be prodded along with a syrupy pleasant voice, "just a few seconds more."

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
Coming into the profession

Male patients can be aroused by a female doctor's touch. A prostate exam can cause men to erect. Can that blossom into a discharge?

Prostrated for the prostate exam, Jimmy examined by three female freshmen and their 3rd year mentor, Jimmy's sister, succumbs to cum. His sister is gentle, but her protegees approach the procedure with a giggling immaturity: One of the freshman speculates to Jimmy's embarrassment: "I've heard that some guys can even cum from this type of stimulation, is that true?"

Jimmy is rewarded for acting as a "crash dummy" with more than cash. One of the freshmen licks drops of cum from the tip of Jim's member with the question: "Can we count on your services again if we need them?"

It takes training to become a doctor. Everyone starts out as a giggling fool. Those who succeed learn or learn how to affect and project a certain objectivity and lack of a detectable reaction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous