Joan Ch. 14

Story Info
Laura receives her fate.
2.4k words
4.67
10.7k
8

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gloomy night in Vel Corte as Laura approached the townhouses through the park. She glanced over her shoulder to see if anyone was following her. There was no one, but she couldn't shake the feeling that someone was there. Was it Joan? Was that redheaded slut planning something? Whatever it was, there was no form of hypnosis that Laura wasn't guarded against. Visual was too difficult. She was practiced in all the known forms of audio hypnosis and Dr. Charles was never subtle enough to catch her off guard. Chemical hypnosis was easy to avoid. Besides, Dr. Charles didn't know she was coming, of that Laura was absolutely certain.

She went to the front door of number seven and picked the lock when she was certain no one was looking. The lock opened easy enough. The door open, Laura quietly slipped inside. She found Dr. Charles sitting in a chair by the fire. On the mantle was an old clock ticking away the seconds. Dr. Charles was having tea. He looked up at her as if expecting her and said, "it's been a long time, Laura. Please, have a seat. Would you like some tea?"

Laura sat in another chair by the fire, across from Dr. Charles. "Absolutely not," she said. "I've been waiting a long time for this moment. To finally stop you."

"Stop me?" Dr. Charles seemed to find that amusing. "Laura, you can't defeat me, darling. Your best attempt was that anarchist and his bomb." Dr. Charles ran his hand down the side of his face. "But, it didn't work out, did it?"

Laura glanced at the clock on the mantle, it was ticking but there was something slightly off about it. She looked back at Dr. Charles and said, "I know everything that you are doing. I'm going to stop you."

"Is that so?"

The ticking was just slightly irregular, so subtle that it was almost imperceptible. Laura began to feel a little drowsy. Her eyes started to get heavy. She tried to shake it off but couldn't. Her head got dizzy for a moment but it suddenly cleared when she heard something like a finger snap. The clock wasn't ticking anymore.

Joan was in the room, standing in the door to the kitchen. Laura was confused. She asked, "what's going on?" Laura suddenly became very concerned. She watched as Joan silently set down a red book with black lettering on it, on a little table near the stairs. Laura still felt off. "Wait," she said looking back at Dr. Charles. "You couldn't have."

"Remember when you had my office bombed?" He touched his deformed ear. "I lost the hearing in this ear, allowing me to hypnotize you with the irregular tick of that clock. You're under my power now, Laura."

"Impossible," she gasped. "I don't believe it." But she had a hazy recollection of falling into a sleep like trance. Then some memory of Dr. Charles' voice echoing in her mind, slowly breaking down her defenses and meticulously planting the seeds of obedience in her mind. Laura went pale at the realization. "No," she said. "It's not true. If I'm under your influence, then why am I not serving your sick, perverse needs?"

"This isn't just about turning you into my personal, submissive piece of pussy, Laura. This is about revenge as well. I want you tormented, my girl."

"Bastard!"

Dr. Charles' voice became dark and powerful. "Laura, you will obey my commands."

Laura struggled against the hold he had on her. She fought against it with everything she had. "I..."

"You will obey my commands," he repeated. "I want you to get up and walk over to Joan."

Laura fought through clenched teeth. "I..."

"Good to Joan now," Dr. Charles commanded.

Against her will, Laura stood up from her chair. As hard as she fought it, she found herself slowly moving towards Joan. She paused but was next to her, staring at the big breasted redheaded slut with spite and hatred.

"Open the book," Dr. Charles ordered.

"This was my idea," Joan said to her. "Enjoy having your mind shattered, bitch. I know I did."

Laura's hand reached down towards the book. She could read the black lettering, "The Submission." Her hand shook as her fingers touched the book's edge. She wanted to pull her hand away but couldn't. With a trembling hand, Laura opened the book, unable to stop herself. Joan pressed her whorish body against Laura's back and reached around to cup Laura's breasts. She gently squeezed as her full lips grazed against Laura's neck.

"Read," Dr. Charles ordered.

"Yes," Joan whispered to Laura, "break your own mind, slut. Go on. You know you're going to. You were always curious about these books. Now you get to read them for yourself. Accept your fate and read it, bitch."

"Damn you," Laura whispered back as tears formed in her eyes. She fought as long as she could but the power of Dr. Charles' hypnosis was too strong for her. Against her will, Laura started reading the book as Joan played with her body and kissed her neck. As she read, Laura felt her mind crack, then break little by little. Joan and Thea didn't know what was happening to them when they read the first book, but Laura did. She had studied mental powers and defenses, so with every crack and break, knew exactly how her mind was being disassembled by the strange text. Pieces fell from her grip one by one until it was gone from her grasp entirely. Laura suddenly realized that Joan was fingering her slit and that she was about to climax. She did, and Joan determined that Laura was ready to serve.

Put on her knees, Joan held Laura's head with two hands while Dr. Charles slowly approached. He opened his pants, took out his cock and ordered Laura to open her mouth. Laura obeyed. The cock slid in, and Laura felt it push down her throat. She choked and gagged, but Joan held her head tight while whispering, "take it like a good whore. That's what you are now."

Laura couldn't believe what was happening to her. It never once crossed her mind that she could become a victim of the sex slavery ring that she wanted to bring down. Now, here she was with her worst enemy's cock in her mouth and enjoying it. That was the most horrible aspect of this living nightmare, the brainwashing made her like it. Her defeated eyes stared up at Dr. Charles as he fucked her throat. He seemed to enjoy the pitiful look she gave him while gagging on his cock. She thought, "why is this happening to me?" This was something to happen to other women, more foolish women like Joan. It wasn't supposed to happen to her, but it was. Laura was submitting and desperate to submit even though she knew it was immoral and wrong. It was both awful and sublime at once. Laura couldn't handle the conflicting feelings. She felt as though she was about to go mad.

When Dr. Charles finished ravishing Laura's throat, he stepped back. Laura coughed up some spit that went down her chin. Joan reached around from behind and ripped the front of Laura's dress open. Laura's breasts came spilling out. Her head was swimming. Joan pulled her head back, then leaned in and kissed her. Joan's hands gripped Laura's breasts. Joan looked at Dr Charles and asked, "shall I get her ready for you, master?"

"Yes, whore."

Joan took Laura upstairs to the bedroom and put her on the bed. Dr. Charles hadn't followed them up just yet. Joan stripped her of the rest of her dress and then rolled Laura onto her stomach. Laura didn't put up any resistance, she was so shocked by what was happening to her. She just laid there while Joan groped her ass, wondering what was going to become of her. Joan asked, "did you think I would betray my masters for you? I thought I was a dumb whore but you are something special." Joan raised her arm above her head and brought the flat of her hand down, spanking Laura's ass hard. Laura cried out. "Dr. Charles is your master now, slut. You're his property, understand?"

"Yes," Laura whimpered.

Joan slapped her ass even harder. "I didn't hear you, bitch!"

"Yes!"

Another viscous slap on the ass that left a hand print. "Who is your master, slut?"

"Dr. Charles!"

"Are you going to be a good, obedient whore?"

When Laura hesitated with her answer, she got another spanking from Joan. "Yes," Laura cried out. "I'll be obedient." Anything to end this humiliation. That seemed to please Joan as no other viscous slaps came. Laura laid face down on the bed, her body shaking and her pussy wet. She could barely think. Joan rolled her back onto her back and told her to spread her legs. Laura spread them.

Joan went down and started licking Laura's pussy. The redheaded slut's tongue worked Laura into an ecstasy that she never knew possible. Her mind was clouded and confused. All she could do was feel waves of pleasure rock through her body. Joan was getting her ready for Dr. Charles, who was on his way up the stairs.

Dr. Charles came into the bedroom and called Joan over. Joan left Laura on the bed and knelt before Dr. Charles, lips parted and mouth ready to take his cock. "I have a gift for you," Dr. Charles said to Joan. "Two in fact." He opened a drawer and took out a strap-on. "Use this to fuck her while I watch," he said. "There is a riding whip in the corner by the bed as well. Indulge yourself."

He took a chair and lit a pipe while Joan quickly undressed. She put on the strap-on and took the riding whip. A sadistic gleam haunted her green eyes. Joan started with the inside of Laura's thighs, beating them with the riding whip until working her way to Laura's wet mound. Laura tried covering her pussy with her hands but Joan just beat those until they moved and she could continue whipping her slit.

Joan whipped Laura's pussy until Laura suddenly came. Laura didn't even know what happened. She stared up at the ceiling with stars in her eyes. Joan mounted her, Joan's big breasts pressed against Laura's. The smooth wood of the strap-on went in and Laura moaned out. Joan pulled Laura's hair and whispered, "who did this to you, bitch?"

"You did," Laura whispered back in humiliation.

"That's right," Joan said. "I want you to remember that when you have a cock shoved up that arrogant, little ass of yours."

Joan spit in Laura's face and then fucked Laura hard with the strap-on. Laura orgasmed again as Joan's whorish body rubbed against hers. Was this really what she had become? The thought drifted through Laura's mind as Joan slammed that strap-on deep into her. What else was to become of her? What perverse plans did Dr. Charles have for her? The more her thoughts lingered on those questions, the better Joan fucking her felt.

Laura was put on her hands and knees and fucked from behind by Joan. Joan had a handful of Laura's hair, pulling her head back. She whipped Laura's ass and back while pounding her with the strap-on, finding a new low in the bottomless pit of her depravity. Joan was beside herself with feverish desire and the more she dominated Laura, the more Joan wanted Dr. Charles to come in and put her back in her place.

"That's enough, whore," Dr. Charles told her. "It's time for Laura to suck my cock again."

Joan stopped and pulled Laura from the bed by the hair while saying, "you heard your master, bitch. Get over there and get to work."

Laura crawled on the floor on her hands and knees, pulled along by the hair by Joan. Laura was at Dr. Charles' feet, looking down at the wooden floor. Joan dropped to her knees and sucked Dr. Charles' cock a little before taking Laura by the head and forcing her head down into Dr. Charles' lap. Laura couldn't resist at all despite wanting to. She took Dr. Charles into her mouth and sucked him.

The bobbing of Laura's head was guided by Joan's hand. Joan pushed down so that the cock slid deep into Laura's throat. As deep as it would go. "Choke on it, slut," Joan told her as Laura gagged. Joan eased her grip and let Laura work. Laura sucked long and slow, each inch gliding across her lips its own humiliation at having been brought down to this. Joan slid her hand between Laura's thighs and rubbed her slit. Soon, Laura was being fingered as she pleasured her hated enemy. The humiliation alone was enough to make her orgasm one last time that night.

Dr. Charles shot his cum into Laura's mouth. She pulled back and spit it onto the floor. "Lick it up," he commanded her. Laura looked up in disbelief. After a moment she nodded but Joan lifted her head by the hair and slapped her face.

After Joan whispered into her ear, Laura said, "yes, my master."

Laura bent down and licked the cum off the floor. She got every drop of it too. Joan watched her with a satisfied smile on her face. Laura remained on the floor humiliated, and craving more. That was the worst part of how the Stormwraith literature broke a woman, it made her want it. It made her want the humiliation and want to submit. Joan had learned all about it, now it was time for Laura to learn too.

- Find out about that in Laura: The Betrayal. -

~ o ~

Joan was dressed and downstairs when Dr. Charles approached her. He was holding a red book in his hand. "You did well, whore."

"Thank you, master."

"You'll be taken up north and sold soon," he told her. "These days, my compatriots only bother with the first three books in the Stormwraith series. It's all that's needed to break and reshape a woman's mind. However, there are at least two others I know of. These are to get the whore ready for serving her masters in Stormwraith. This is the fourth book. Read it when you can. A reward for bringing that little slut to me."

Joan took the book and looked at the black lettering. It read, "Cumslut."

"Thank you, master."

"Off with you, whore. I have plans for my new toy."

Joan smiled and curtsied. She left the townhouse with the book. There was one last task for her to complete, then it was time for the whore to be sold.