All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 17 - Fallout'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
hazeleys34hazeleys347 months ago

I wonder if Jason and Clair get the tables turned on them?it would be interesting to see what Michelle and Joanne could do to them

SissywithabeardSissywithabeard7 months ago

I cant wait to see where this goes from here

crimfolkcrimfolk7 months ago

An outstanding series TwistedManc. Nobody writes them like you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don’t know how to rate it, the story is sexy and well written as always but also becoming too sad. Joanne is becoming isolated and loveless. Putting the money in the company wasn’t so smart from Joanne. Maybe this will have legal consequences and she’ll lose her company.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Unbelievable! This is an amazing chapter. But I hope it is not the end. There are still too many loose ends to address as Joanne/Jo seems to finally accept that she is a slut who cannot get enough cock. She now knows that she is very sexy with her huge tits, filled lips, bleached blonde hair, and now slim and fit body, even with all her tattoos and piercings. She realizes that she looks years younger than her 47 years and she enjoys being looked at and fucked by good looking men (especially if they have big cocks). But she does not want to be Jason and Claire’s sex slave and whore and has Tom still to protect, if she can. Freddy still cares for her, and perhaps still loves her, even if he can no longer be married to her. Dwayne too still has affection for her and no doubt lusts for her body as well. Can she dare tell Tom what she has become, and so free herself from Jason and Claire’s evil clutches? What would he do? Hate her and never want to see her again? Would he just want to fuck her, knowing she was the big-titted whore he fucked before? Or despite his lust for her, would he still acknowledge and accept her as his mother. If she could free herself from Jason, could she free his other sex slave Michelle, too? Finally, is it too late for her business? Can Joanne be an insatiable slut and still run a successful business? So many possibilities and I hope to read about them in this stunningly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I do hope Freddy plays a role going forward. Getting revenge on the blackmailers, either on his own or with the police.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I like the idea that hazelelys34 put forward: If Michelle and Joanne could somehow free themselves and take revenge on Jason and Claire.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Joanne wants the stability that Freddy provides, but she also knows that she needs more sex than he can provide. The ring symbolizes stability. Taking it off provides a measure of sexual freedom, but right now that freedom comes at he price of loss of control to Jason and Claire. So unless she can get out from under their control, she will be nothing more than a sex object and whore for their perverted desires and whims. Still, she goes to the gym and diets to enhance the beauty of her body to attract men whom she wants to fuck. She is a slut for sure, but it a very confusing time for Joanne.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing story. Cannot wait to see what happens next. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's hot as always

but I'm starting to feel really bad for Joanne. Her body has been ruined by tattoos, piercings and plastic surgery (I view all those things as marring the female body which is already perfect), her business is being destroyed, she's lost her husband, and her mind has been broken. She'd need countless of therapy to undo what's been done to her.

Like another commenter said something similar, but something in me hopes Freddy finds a way to free Joanne, and they both go after Jason and Claire and make them pay. Dwayne too, fuck him.

I hope Joanne has happy ending.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

The ring symbolizes stability, but more

importantly it symbolizes commitment and too much has happened for Freddy to believe in Joanne's commitment to him. Joanne knows this and also knows that she can no longer be committed to just Freddy. much as she wants to be. Even though they still love each other, both know that this is not possible and understand that he will not be married to a slut and whore. These interactions and Joanne's thoughts and feelings make her character so believable and appealing. Could their relationship change in the future? Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She is a slut, but she could be a happy slut, with someone that cares and gives what she needs. I think next chapters she’ll lose her son and company.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once again a five star chapter. I love how Tom comes into the picture intermittently. It would be awesome if one of her punishments would be getting an undercut hairstyle and later getting cornrows in her hair. Please keep going. Can’t wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Slowly slowly she is losing everything and becomes real whore and prostitute for real

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was dumb in the beginning, middle and is still just shock bullshit because the author can't think of any more shit. She has no reason to be their slave anymore and a person can get a job anywhere. Perfect time to disappear, move away, get a new job and be whatever. But this continuing trope that she's stuck and being coerced is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is interesting that JOANNE'S obtained eggs from a clinic to become pregnant with a black child. She must gradually lose her company and become poorer. She goes to work in a local bakery or as a cleaning lady. It's exciting for her to rent a room in an apartment and for her flatmates to have sex with her and take her to the beach to become more tanned. I hope you continue making this story until part 100.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She can also work as a nanny, taking care of the children and breastfeeding them, and it is possible that she will join a porn studio in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An exciting story. I suggest that the master hire the slave. The slave goes home and is surprised by a shemale who is having sex with her and she becomes pregnant from him. It is interesting that this interesting story continues to happen. Also, for JOANNE'S to get educated in her tongue, nose and eyebrows. You must continue to talk about her slutty clothes. It is fun for him to rape her. High school students walking to work. It is interesting that she loses her car and uses public transportation

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your story is interesting. It is also very exciting that she will be transferred to stay in a hostel with shared rooms instead of a hotel. The young men will have sex with her in the bathroom there and on the bed.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I see a lot of comments. This is a terrific story, and is worth commenting on. Joanne, despite her misgivings, seems to accept that she is now a slut, needing and wanting a lot of cock, and pussy, too. It appears that her inability to get pregnant, after being fucked by all the random men, just came up in this chapter in relation to Jason’s efforts to get Michelle pregnant as a slave/surrogate mother so Claire does not have to get “stretch marks.” Talk about a narcissist! The commenter who said that Joanne could just leave and make a new life somewhere else overlooks the fact that this is fiction, and a fantasy. The author makes the rules for what is real and what is not. In this story, STD, HIV, even pregnancy is not a part of the story’s reality, except as noted in this chapter. In this story Joanne still wants to protect Tom, although that is likely a vain hope. I have speculated on the different ways he might react to this knowledge. She could very well lose her business too, as she reaches bottom.

I find Joanne a very appealing character and I hope that the author finds a way for her to reclaim some of a life of her own choosing. She will certainly remain a slut for cock and pussy, with many interesting possibilities that can be explored in future chapters. Incest could also enter the story; perhaps Freddy and Tom and even Dwayne could become part of her stable of men whom she fucks regularly (what a delicious possibility). I would love to see Joanne and Michelle, now very pregnant, find a way to exact revenge on Jason and Michelle; perhaps Dwayne can find a way to help them through the other gang that has been so far protecting Jason. Joanne will embrace, i hope, her slutdom, and even her now extensive tattoos (hopefully she can erase “Jason and Claire” on the chain tattoo as well as “Freddy” with the line through his name), and substitute something she likes. I also can imagine a place for sexy and shapely Michelle (and her baby) in Joanne’s life and work at some point if Jason and Claire can be gotten out of Joanne’s life.

If her business does fail, perhaps she can connect with an escort agency who wants a slim, sexy, shapely, and very stacked 47-year old (who can pass for 30) and can easily take cock in all her holes and who can be a beautiful and mature companion for men and women coming to town on business. Alternatively, as I noted in another comment, there is nothing in this fantasy to prevent a darkly tanned, tattooed, pierced, bleached blonde hottie slut from making a success of her business (with Sara and Michelle). Her life as a slut and even whore could discretely continue outside of her work. All this has to wait until the current predicament that Joanne finds herself in can, hopefully, be overcome. A lot of chapters to come, I hope.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I can easily imagine Joanne and Michelle becoming frequent but not exclusive lovers. Joanne's desire and need for big cock, especially big black cock in all her holes

is too great. I can imagine a lot of challenging adventures with these two very hot babes in coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A wonderful and enjoyable story. Continue writing the next parts of it. I hope you focus on Jo's clothes. She has to walk to work in tight, sexy clothes. It's fun for her to be exposed to sex from teenagers during their morning commute to school. It would also be great if Jo loses her company, her job, and her car. She goes to rent a room in a shared apartment. The girls in this apartment have sex with her. Lesbians and boys fuck her. Also, her master forces her to work in a factory with a low job. She is a tired worker in the factory, and in the evening she goes to the street to work as a prostitute. It is fun for one of the employees in the company to have sex with her before she loses her company. It also enables Jo to go to a bar every day and become addicted to alcohol. Context of identity theft Context Interesting. I hope she works on writing it in the following parts, also in the context of her travel to Thailand or Mexico for a month to work in a local strip club or brothel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Completely depressing.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I too like descriptions of Joanne/Jo’s lingerie and clothes choices, especially the most revealing clothes that show a lot of tit and thigh, not to mention her tattoo decorations. Stockings and high heels, makeup, and bleached blonde hair complete the slut and whore package. It seems that Joanne has largely accepted what she is now, but still retains the core of her old self, which makes for a fabulous story with wonderful tension. How she dresses for whatever awaits her next is incredibly erotic, capped off with her in front of the mirror. Does she like what she sees or is she repulsed? I think she likes her new tanned, blonde, slimmed down yet still very busty look, even with the body decorations.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

“This is it now isn't it? I'm just a sex object. Tom and my company, that's all I have left. I have to do everything I can to keep them going, otherwise, what's the point? If Ryan wants to fuck me, I will just have to say yes. At least I'm not cheating anymore.”

Joanne has not given up yet.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Re: the last Anon. comment. It might better to describe the story as erotic and compelling. In any event I have found myself glued to it. I just hope it does not end on a totally depressing note. You have created too good a character for that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope you keep it going and have her get pregnant by DeWayne of Jason

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And have her son find out about it too

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle557 months ago

This is great! Keep it going, please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story too. It's great to write about Jo's trip to a guys' party at a night club and getting anal sex from students in college. It's fun to watch Jo go to the clinic to have her face and tits tightened to look younger.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

"Fuck yes, I love it!" thinks Joanne as Ryan, her new personal trainer, is about to fuck her. No matter her doubts and misgivings, and no matter what the future holds for her, Joanne now has an insatiable need for cock, especially big black cock.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

"When she went to the gym the next night she wore short gym shorts that were very tight around her increasingly toned legs and arse. She also wore a tight gym top that really emphasised her chest."

Despite everything, Joanne now knows that she is hot. Slimmed down, toned, tanned, with big tits, filled lips, and blonde hair, the 47-year old now knows she looks 30, She has what it takes to attract a man she wants to fuck.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

"Michelle, completely helpless as her amazing, cum covered body shook with every thrust from this huge, black man that was destroying her apparently breeding cunt."

"Apparently?" I missed this. Is Jason wasting his and his cum attempting to knock up beautiful Michelle? I hope that both Michelle

and Joan can escape Jason and get

together somehow.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Tom’s friend Ryan ogled Joanne’s “massive” tits, her tanned, slim and sexy body, her filled lips, and her bleached blonde hair, and her tattoos. He obviously thought of her as incredibly hot, a sex machine, and Joanne knew that she was built for sex and loved the feeling of a big cock in her holes, but hoped that was not all she was good for, and that she was more than a slut and whore. Was there a way out from under Jason?

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Ryan may let it slip to Tom that they both had fucked Tom's mom and they enjoyed her hot body. Ryan could then tell Tom how sexy his mom was and how much she liked to fuck. Tom could overcome his inhibitions and rationalize that if his mom was a cock-craving slut and whore, he should get in on the action. Could this open up a new relationship between them, and could Joanne tell him of Jason's blackmail?

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I just re-read this chapter for the 3rd or 4th time. There is so much going on and Joanne’s thoughts on it all is almost overwhelming. The author really topped himself on this one. And, of course, the door is open to all sorts of possibilities, all sorts of further degradation, and always the hope, however slight, of release from Jason’s grasp. No redemption, it appears, and perhaps none is necessary. Now trim and built to attract and fuck men, very top-heavy Joanne now seems to be always horny and is an eager slut when given the opportunity. Tom and her company and the hold Jason has over her with them are the remaining stumbling blocks to a new slut life of her own choosing. It seems unlikely that Freddy will accept her apparent constant need for cock, far beyond what he can give her (and we will see), but Tom is still an unknown, He enjoyed fucking her, thinking that she was just an eager whore, not knowing she was his own mother, albeit a stacked and sexy one. She knew he was fucking her, hated that she was forced to do it, but still loved the feeling of his big cock in her. If. . . .

Joanne has been forced to experience a very wide range of sexual acts in the last few months, so incest is not out of the question, nor is a relationship with the beautiful and presumably pregnant Michelle, nor is a rekindling of a relationship with Dwayne with his “perfect” cock if the circumstances were different. The author seems very uninhibited in what his characters will do in his stories and no sexual convention is safe in his very imaginative storytelling. Here he has crafted an amazing tale, and these speculations cannot come close to what the author has done already and still has in store for us.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Joanne may turn into a real gym rat, always looking to strengthen, tighten, and tone her increasingly hot and very busty body, which now is willing to flaunt. She likes how her improved fitness makes her feel and now she is certain to get all the cock she wants from her hung stud personal trainer Ryan and perhaps his friends with no apparent strings. Whatever else is going on in her life it seems that the gym gives Joanne the freedom to work out all her tensions and to be the slut that she now knows she is.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is interesting that Joanne takes an egg from a black slave as a surrogate and becomes pregnant with a black child.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope that Jo becomes more tanned and gets a tan line. She goes to film a short porn film for money. A wonderful mother too. She should lose her company and go to work in a local bar. I hope she focuses on the type of clothing that Jo wears: skinny jeans, yoga pants, crop top and other sexy clothes. It's fun to watch Jo go to college and live in a shared room with her classmates.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I like the last anonymous comment that suggested that Joanne is forced to make a

porn film and she is fucked by multiple

men. A lesbian film would be good too. Would she take to this as something she would enjoy despite her initial reluctance?

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Joanne has not yet been forced to flaunt her very busty, tattooed, pierced, and very tanned

body as a stripper and lap dancer. with her blond hair and increasingly slim and toned body, and with her very big tits, she would be a hit. More cock would be a bonus (Joanne would be thinking again, is she only good to be a whore? But Jo would love showing off her hot

body).

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Even if Joanne and Michelle can escape from Jason's clutches, she still craves new cock. This would create new difficulties and new challenges for top-heavy Joanne.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

It seems clear that Joanne cannot go back to the unsatisfying sex she had with Freddy. If he does in fact have kinky sex fantasies and desires it is possible that the two of them could find pleasure from Joanne's fucking other men and even her whoring. The guilt would be gone and only pleasure would remain. Serious conversations would have to happen first.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

If Freddy and Joanne can come to some

accommodation for what Has happened with Joanne anything is possible. It appears

that they still love each other. Freddy can

clearly see that his big-breasted wife is now slim and fit and with her tamed and toned body, she is very hot and sexy. Her tattoos and

piercings only add to her allure. He could

relish the thought that his wife is now a

gorgeous slut and whore, with a body that needs a lot of cock. They could talk to Tom and get him on board, and even be comfortable

with Joanne continuing to fuck him. At

this point Jason would lose his hold over Joanne and perhaps Michelle could join the

family, even becoming Tom's lover. it is so easy for speculations to run amuck with this terror and very erotic story.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I also want to add, no doubt repeating myself, that I really like how the author tells the story almost entirely from Joanne's POV. This makes her come across as a very real person for whom her pleasure, pain, doubts, and shame come across very clearly. She is a character with whom it is very easy to empathize.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

It has been suggested before, and with her newly slim body and very big and firm tits, 47-year old bleached blonde Joanne looks to be about 30 and could easily be cast in pornographic films. She is now fit, toned, and darkly tanned, and with all of her tattoos and piercings, she could be a star in BDSM, white slavery, and whore fetish films. She has already trained for the parts, and has the sexual skills to do whatever might be asked of her. Team her with young and gorgeous (and pregnant?) Michelle and the sky would be the limit. Possible new employment?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It is exciting for Jo to have his cheeks and buttocks injected with collagen or filler, put silicone in her breasts, and have her face tightened by a surgeon to make her look younger. She should appear at the age of 30. It is exciting to have a tattoo placed on her breasts and arms and put a nail in her tongue and lips. It is also wonderful that she has sex-bag muscles. I hope she goes to the bar and fucks younger guys. It's exciting that Jo gets pregnant and her breasts are full of milk. Send her to the sex shop to buy a dildo. Also send her to prison. This story is epic, I hope it continues until part 100

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I hope that Joanne can break free from Jason, but before that can happen I expect her to be degraded further. Perhaps he could rent her out as a stripper and party whore - possibly joined by Michelle. Her son might find out what she is doing and everything explodes.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Joanne now is happiest when she has a big cock buried in her. She still worries that this means she is a slut and whore and is ashamed. Perhaps she will realize that she now has a hot and busty body that attracts men and women who want to fuck her. She now works hard at the gym because she likes her now slim, very busty, and very hot and decorated body - the body of a slut and whore. She may realize that she is working out in part to release tension that could come from denying that she loves to fuck, that she is a slut and perhaps a whore. And perhaps she could instead revel in what she has become. Her seduction of Ryan, her personal trainer, showed her that she is a slut, indeed, a very attractive and busty slut and whore. Sex slave, no; whore, perhaps, slut definitely yes. Joanne is a fabulous and fascinating character and I love speculating what could happen in a the next chapter in her story.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Jason is running out of ways to further degrade Joanne. Perhaps he can arrange to have her work as stripper and whore at a club owned one of his gang friends. Perhaps he can match her with Michelle as party entertainment.

lucienponylucienpony6 months ago

bonne histoire. j'aime lire les commentaires d'ambulance qui adore ce récit. il devrait écrire des histoires.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Just speculating, but suppose Freddy said something to Tom about Joanne’s moving out. Tom approaches Joanne and tells her he knows that he fucked her, and he is very OK with that - in fact, he thought she was very hot. Joanne is now potentially free from Jason. She sells her business to Sara, to be paid monthly from the profits. Joanne and Michelle move in together and Michelle allows Claire and Jason to adopt her baby.

Taking up on a previous comment of mine, Joanne is able to get into the porn industry. She has her tits enlarged to a G cup, has Jason’s ownership tattoo removed, and has a little work on her face done (as previously suggested by another reader) to ensure her very youthful 30-ish appearance. She continues with an aggressive gym program to tighten up her body even further. She becomes a pornstar, similar to the 50-ish Brandi Love. She teams up with Michelle and they make many fetish, lesbian, and big-cock interracial porn movies. She invites Dwayne to co-star in interracial films and he becomes a pornstar too, and is able to leave his gang. She and Michelle continue their life as sluts, with many lovers, including Freddy (“I love her but cannot live with a whore”), and Dwayne, but no commitments. Tom?? All just speculation as my imagination goes wild with this terrific story. The author will no doubt take us into unexpected territory with Joanne’s journey.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I so wanted it to end with her getting free tell Tom it’s faked a just deny deny deny I hate Jason a Claire. Joanne has lost everything

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...