Joey Finds a New App Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sure looked like you did a good job on the video I saw," Joey observed.

"Yeah," Billie replied. "By that time, I was really worked up. First, I was freaked out that they saw me with my sister and clothes, but then after talking they understood why sis and I were doing stuff and knew that you had just left.

"Oh, man," Joey said. "You're dad's not going to be mad that your sister and I did it will he?"

"My sister is a stripper at the bar they go to often, so I don't think her having sex with you will be an issue," Billie said with a little laugh.

"I didn't know she was a dancer," Joey said. "I wouldn't mind hanging out to see her dance sometime. Did you spend the night with your dad?"

"Yes," Billie said suddenly shy. "It was a long night. We did a lot of things. I think I only slept for three hours. I think my dad wants me to sleep in his bed from now on. I don't know Joey, it's a lot to take in."

"Hey, it's cool, Billie," Joey said squeezing him in for a tight hug. "You can call me or text me whenever."

"Thanks, Joey," Billie said resting his head against Joey's chest and sighing softly. "Can you be late to your next period?"

"Why do you ask, Billie?" Joey asked suggestively. "Or should I call you, my little girl?"

Billie breathed in sharply, then shivered a bit before tilting his head up to look Joey in the eye. His mouth opened slightly, and he started squirming before biting his lower lip.

"You know, Billie," Joey started, "I think you've been practicing your sexy looks a lot. Are you trying to be a seductive little girl for you Daddy?"

Billie nodded with an almost naughty smile as he slid from the bench to his knees between Joey's legs. Continuing to stare up at Joey, he started to undo the belt and pants now in front of him, then helped pull them down. Joey's cock was already half-hard, and Billie excitedly work it into his mouth. As he had formally, he made quick work of swallowing Joey's entire cock shaft moaning along the way.

"You really like sucking Daddy's dick don't you, Baby Girl?" Joey teased. "Are you hungry for Daddy's cum?"

Billie acknowledged each question with a needy moan and accelerated his effort to make Joey cum. His motions were so fluid Joey could barely tell when he entered Billie's throat on each stroke. His mouth and throat formed a soft, wet sleeve from the base to his head of Joey's cock.

"Oh my gosh, Baby Girl," Joey said truly amazed at Billie's cock-sucking ability. "You're gonna make Daddy cum real soon. I hope you're thirsty too because I still hadn't gone since I woke up."

Billie started using his hand to follow his mouth up and down Joey's shaft providing even more stimulation, flattening it when he reached the base. Billie made a slight gurgling sound with each entry into his throat followed by moans and whimpers. Joey had achieved good control of his orgasms lately, but Billie was proving to be a challenge and he finally just decided to release. With a low grunt Joey started his orgasm, once again using his pelvic muscle to shoot his load hard into Billie's waiting mouth. Billie swallowed as quickly as Joey filled his mouth with thick, hot cum not allowing for any to escape. Once again, Joey produced a huge amount of cum forcing Billie to gulp load after load for nearly a minute.

Once Billie finished swallowing Joey's cum, he leaned back and sat on his feet holding Joey's softening cock. Waiting and watching Joey, Billie was clearly preparing for his next task to start. As Joey relaxed, Billie held the base of Joey's dick creating a perfect trajectory to his open and waiting mouth. Joey relaxed his pelvic muscle and started the torrent of piss he had unknowingly saved since last night. His new bladder capacity allowed him to hold off for hours and as was normally the case, the first piss of the day was acrid and dark yellow. As they had practiced before, Joey stopped the flow when Billie's mouth was full and allowed him to swallow before continuing. Billie made an almost cringing face when he swallowed the first mouthful but opened his mouth right away to receive the next.

Joey encouraged him saying, "That's a good girl. Drinking Daddy's piss and cum like a good daughter. That's it. Swallow it down, Baby Girl."

Billie continued his piss drinking task to completion and finished by licking Joey clean. Joey saw him reach down and scoop a small amount of cum from his own panties and lick it clean as he tried to clean himself up. Getting dressed again, Joey noticed he was a good ten minutes late and helped Billie pull himself together in order to exit quickly.

12