All Comments on 'Julie Tries It Out Ch. 02'

by kevinsmalls

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Impo_64Impo_642 months ago

When a story is a shit storm of stupidity, smelly shit will never stop coming!

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes2 months ago

Hot story! Ignore the naysayers and keep it going.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit2 months ago

Might come over? Is she THAT brain dead that she’s going to humiliate her husband in his own home? He ought to be consulting a lawyer..

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

Stupid as was the first one. 1.3 stars, the Bear doesn't know why he reads this shit. Maybe hoping the M/C grows a pair and dumps the slut. Sorry, my opinion.

The BEAR

Harryin VAHarryin VA2 months ago

To the author..... Are you mentally retarded ?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A different type of story which you seem to know something about. It certainly can't be an experience that a

man/husband would be ok with.

Tonio12345Tonio123452 months ago

Great premise. Perhaps you can also talk about Julie's demure married friends as well?

Gmann006Gmann0062 months ago

fucking bullshit wimp stories really suck and should have a little corner section of your own for all the little girls to gather and share your shit

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Put this fucked up bullshit in the Fetish category where it belongs with the other pond scum. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just let us know the story “part” number that the divorce happens.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Heres a thought... give hubby some balls and backbone. Grow some self-respect in his little brain and have him beat her to the punch since she wants to fuck around. On Thursday before her "Brad" Friday sell her to a Mexican cartel that owns whore houses in Tijuana. Then she can have all the fucking she wants! She is a cheating skank slut who deserves nothing more or less than this kind of repercussions for being such a betraying cunt.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

I liked this because it was so sad to read.

He loves her and is coming to the realization that’s he been friendzoned. Oh sure, she’ll deny it but the evidence is there. He’s the supportive roommate, the non gay best friend. The guy she shares her bed with but not her heart.

He’s a distant second place.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer2 months ago

Writing only a few paragraphs as part of a story is not the way to progress. Even more so when the main subject is a pathetic, doormat, loser of a cuck. But hey, if that's your kink, go for it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Don’t go all cuck, make him man up and if she won’t stop, leave no RAAC but no need for BTB just walk out if he can’t stop it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I know you have him as the opposite of Beta but please at least draw the line at the Alpha coming to his home. Have her go out to Alpha or a hotel. Don't write it where this guy has to listen all night long. If you do it really goes more to fetish than any LW story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I know it’s just the story, but by now I think would of told her to take a hike I want a divorce. Not worth the pain. I don’t like where the story is headed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Tags said it all. 1*

mainer42mainer422 months ago

stop leading and just print the damn story in its entirety

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

As bad as the first part. 1.3 stars. Give it a rest.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really dumb premise. That any guy would be so "beta" that he will go along with his wife's "alpha search" for hookups. This premise could only be supported by the assertion that this man has some form of mental instability working for him.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You don’t measure up. Better contact a lawyer and get the divorce process started. Three stars ⭐️.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 2 months ago

I don't usually comment on these type of stories. Personally I love the BTB stories. Now just because a guy has a big dick does not make him a better man. Not at all. Personally I would throw the bitch out just for asking for it. Period. You want it you get it on your own. Fuck staying with me bitch. Once she asked I would have left her right there without me. She wouldn't last a month without his paycheck. Fucking cunt.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 2 months ago

You know how this should go: 1) he goes to the lawyer, draws up the paperwork for a divorce. 2) Have it delivered Friday right before Boyfriend comes. 3) walk away to another city, but get a job before that Friday. Split everything down the middle. 4) get fake id and bank account for the next job. or 5) disappear getting only cash jobs. I read a story like that on here a couple of times. The one woman killed herself, the other drank herself to death.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 2 months ago

Well don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Contemptible characters; even worse plot.

DeprivedoneDeprivedoneabout 2 months ago

I actually like this story and stories like these where the females are presented as innocent and being slowly corrupted.

Please ignore the haters and continue.

Helge623Helge623about 2 months ago

Please post more chapters soon if you can. Good story!

DeprivedoneDeprivedoneabout 1 month ago

Please keep this story alive. It's so unique, I'm dying to see what Julie does next.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

it was a great story, since it's kinda funny. i love how innocent and sweet seems to be julie. please keep it alive!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Imo Julie won't be with Brad. She is just curious and carried away by the new alpha-chat-fashion. She is so insecure about herself! (i mean, look at the comment she made about her tits!). Maybe it is the husband job to help her to be more confident?

DeprivedoneDeprivedone7 days ago

Don't give up on this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinsmalls@kevinsmalls
Married white male, mid-40s, professional, no drugs, no tats. Natural beta/cuckold personality. Very into size-related cheating and cuckolding scenarios where the guy with the big cock wins and girls have an irresistible urge for the bigger guys.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES