Julie's Adventure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several minutes, the three of them lay together in a sweaty heap. Calvin was the first to stir. "Whew! You two...that was the damndest thing I've ever been part of."

Melissa seemed embarrassed. "I should get back to my desk."

Julie sat up and pulled Melissa's face close to hers. "You shouldn't be embarrassed, Melissa. That was amazing! Thank you." Julie kissed her, and her tongue slipped tenderly into Melissa's mouth. She could feel Melissa unclench as the tension left her body.

"Thank you, Julie. For everything. I enjoyed it too!"

Melissa rose to leave, and turned to Calvin. "Is there anything you need me to do, Mr. Johnson?"

"No, I think you've done plenty! If you want to leave early today, that would be fine."

"Thank you; maybe I will. I have a few things to finish up." She left the inner office, and Julie noticed that she had not put her panties back on.

"Well that was certainly unexpected" Julie said to Calvin. She saw that his cock had gotten hard again. "Want me to take care of that for ya?"

"I think he's bluffing" he said. "I don't think I could cum again. But tell me more about your conversation with Jonathan."

"It started Monday night, after I got home from our dinner. He confronted me; said he knew I'd just had sex. And he knew I'd had sex the night of your charity event. He could smell it on me, which in retrospect seems obvious. But he wasn't mad; he said it turned him on."

"I told you that some guys get off on that."

"He said he didn't care about the sex, he wanted us to be able to talk about it, and to use it as part of our sex life. I took that as the opening I'd been looking for, and went for broke. I told him everything. About the conference affairs; about you...He stayed hard the whole time, so I know he was enjoying it. When I told him how hot it was for me to watch your brown cock disappear inside my pussy, his cock twitched; he almost came right there. He said that he'd like a chance to watch that too."

"Well, I guess after what we just did, we'll have to arrange that" said Calvin.

"I told him I'd ask. You sure that would be okay?"

"I think at this point, I'd be willing to try just about anything with you. I know I enjoyed today; didn't you?"

"Oh, hell yes I did!"

"Then invite him along! The more the merrier! If he and Melissa were both there, do you think they'd hook up?"

"I don't know" Julie said. "He hasn't expressed any interest in branching out himself; just in hearing about my fun. And I'm not sure if Melissa's his type."

"Don't sell her short. When she lets her hair down and takes off those glasses, she's a very pretty woman. And when she takes off that her unflattering suit, she's got a killer body. And too, I'll bet that before today, you wouldn't have thought she was your type either, would you?"

Julie laughed. "Nope, you're right about that. Boy, this has just been a very surprising couple of days!"

"So talk with him, and let me know what you guys decide. I'm game!"

Julie noticed that Calvin's cock was still hard. "Don't get dressed; I'll be right back" she said. She put her dress back on, but didn't button it. Instead, she gathered it closed, and stepped out into the outer office. Melissa was sitting at her desk with her back toward Julie. She saw that Melissa's panties and hose were wadded up beneath the desk, so she was naked under her suit.

Julia embraced her from behind, and spoke softly into her ear. "Melissa, I just want to tell you again how much I enjoyed that. I hope we can do it again." Melissa moaned. "Maybe I can return the favor." Melissa moaned again, longer and more loudly. Julie ran her hand up Melissa's skirt to find her bare, very wet, pussy, and slipped a finger inside her. "Does that sound good?"

"Yessss..." Melissa hissed.

"I think we got Calvin a little worked up. He's sitting in there, hard as a rock. Have you ever sucked his cock?"

"No...I've never done that with anybody."

"But you'd like to, wouldn't you? You tasted him earlier. He pumped a lot of cum inside me, and you licked it all out. His cum is delicious, isn't it?" Julie was now sliding two fingers in and out of her gash, and rubbing her clit with her thumb. "Why don't we go back in there, and you can suck that beautiful cock?"

Melissa was in a daze now; she barely managed to nod her head. Julie helped her stand, and together they walked back in to the inner office. Calvin was still sitting on the couch, idly stroking his cock.

"You're back!" he said.

"Melissa has something she wants to ask you" Julie said.

Melissa swayed before him, looking drugged. "Can I suck your cock, Calvin?"

"I'll never say no to that question." Melissa fell to her knees and grasped his thick shaft with her right hand. She'd never done this before, but she'd watched a lot of porn during the past few years, so she had a pretty good idea of what to do. She pulled his head inside her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, savoring the feel and taste of his cock. Calvin moaned his approval, and Melissa answered in kind.

Julie sat down to watch the action unfolding in front of her. She had never witnessed other people having sex before, but immediately understood the appeal of porn. She had sucked her share of cocks, including this one, but watching it, close up, was different. It was fascinating to see Calvin's cock inside Melissa's mouth, and to observe her technique. It was also highly erotic, and Julie couldn't resist the impulse to finger herself.

Melissa had obviously paid attention to the porn movies she had watched. Like Julie, she couldn't get a lot of Calvin's thick cock into her mouth, but her tongue was working the head furiously. She had wrapped a hand around the shaft, and was pumping it in a corkscrew pattern in time with her licking. She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth: hard yet soft at the same time, and so warm! And with Julie's cunt cream still coating the shaft, she relished the taste.

It was obvious to both Julie and Calvin that Melissa was desperate to receive her reward. Calvin felt the rumblings of an approaching orgasm, and alerted her. "Melissa, I'm getting close...do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

Melissa pulled his cockhead out with an audible "Pop" and gasped. "Oh please...please Calvin, cum in my mouth...I want to taste you..."

Julie saw that he was just seconds away from filling her mouth, so she leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Don't swallow all of it, save some to share with me."

Calvin raised his hips off the couch, and Melissa could feel his cock swell; she knew what was coming. She pulled her mouth most of the way off him, with only the tip remaining inside, just as he started to spew. She felt two strong pulses, and her mouth filled with spunk. She loved how it tasted, but she knew she needed to swallow to make room for more. Several more smaller pulses followed, and her mouth filled a second time.

This time, she held it in her mouth, savoring it's musky flavor, and waited for Julie. When Melissa finally released his cock, she turned her head to the side and found Julie already there. The two woman locked lips, and Melissa pushed her tongue, and a large load of Calvin's cum, into Julie's hungry mouth. They kissed tenderly for several minutes, pushing the cum back and forth, until they had swallowed it all.

Julie wiped her mouth off with the back of her hand. "Boy, do I have a story for my husband tonight!" She turned toward Calvin. "Hey, did you find out the date of the next club night at the restaurant?"

"I did. It's a week from tomorrow. You want to go?"

"Yeah, let's give it a whirl. I'm not making any promises, but let's see what happens."

Calvin grinned. "I'll set it up!" he said.

12