All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 19'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I loved it I thought it was one of your better ones. I can't wait to see what jackson does to her next. Also I like how you've introduced Jackson's daughter, what will Hall make her do I wonder

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Still my favorite series here! Welcome back Julie

Really great chapter.....I was dying to know what Julie's plan was the whole time but you never really let the reader know what it was she had intended to do with Jackson once she enticed him. I can't wait to read about Hall and Jackson's daughter that should be hot. I still like Roger's character and I hope somehow we see Jackson humiliated by realizing that Hall has had, or owns, both his wife and now his daughter....I want to see Jackson suffer a bit and that's because you've made us dislike him so.

I have always been curious though about Julie's husband and if we will ever see him in the story. I just think you've created a real gem of a series, even though some has been implausible, you seem to have given the situations just enough believability to make us join in the fantasy. I also love the way you put the reader inside the mind's of the characters and the nonconsentual/reluctance is very steamy.

One of the few stories I recommend and reread. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very good

good stuff keep up the good work and please dont make us wait months again for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

You have the best style of any and this is the best series yet KEEP it UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
erotic but wrong category!

this should be in the masochistic category, for a woman to enjoy self-humiliation this much.

i mean, watching/reading a young dumb blonde with big tits being pounded is good for masturbation, that's for sure!

but why does the author keep saying --- after 19 chapters --- that this imbecilic blonde (lawyer?) wants "revenge" when she's chasing some guy, one guy after another, it seems, just to have him mentally humiliate her and physically assult her pussy, so she could scream about going deeper and deeper and such?

this, again, belongs in the masochistic section!

is this a "transference" problem? the author's actually as dumb as the dumb blonde, so that despite his/her usage of words like "revenge", it's actually self mutilation and masochism that she/he wanted?

how could the author (speaking from the blonde character's view point), saying there's gonna be some revenge and she's been thinking, working on it,,, for this brute had ruined her marriage,,, and then at the end of the chapter, merely have the blonde woman moaning, "Oh, god, give it to me, give to me! deeper, deeper, I can't live without your big cock,,, just don't ever stop fucking me", blah, blah, blah,,

it's not about non-consent; it's, again, masochism.

the AUTHOR, not the character she/he created, sounded rather idiotic to me, to write a story like that,,, is it "erotic" worth masturbation to? well, sort of,,, but it's not as good as those cheap black-and-blond videos we get from the store,,,,

but if it is taken as a narrative story, it's worthless, because the whole 19-20 chapters are written for nor more than masturbatory purposes,,,

Shoudln't/couldn't the author give the stupid blonde woman a few brain cells, so that she could actually do both?: having great sex while spliting some skulls of some of the pimps she's fucking, too? or does that rendered the masochism too realistic? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Laura is Next

This series is by far the best on the net. Can't wait to see what Hall does to Laura. The 3 women in this story are so hot.. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Back to form

Great to have Julie back - Next installment soon please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pamela and Laura Jackson

Thanx a lot for this exciting story. Julie is one hot babe. I can't wait to read in the next chapter how Hall will manipulate Pamela and Laura Jackson. Can you tell us when you'll publish your next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
argh

My god Julie is chickenshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait

Good story, but I think some of your other workds are friggin awesome. I know that I anticipate your next chapter will be phenominal

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HURRY UP GrantLee

Hurry up with Chapter 20 PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Whether or not Julie is ridiculously stupid, I love seeing her humiliated and fucked into submission. So hot. I want to see another chapter of her at the whorehouse! Use more cum in your stories! When she gets gang raped, where does all that hot cum go? Include it in the story, make her bathe in it!

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000over 10 years ago
Funny comments

I think it's funny how readers (always anonymous) criticize stories because the story does not fit their own personal fantasy. If Julie didn't find herself reluctantly getting fucked time and time again, she would be a different character. Great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what?

what was she going to do to him that was criminal? don't understand it. what did i miss?

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyabout 9 years ago

First she didnt even do anything but meet him at a coffee shop, not exactly criminal, and two what did she expect to happen going back to his condo? Seriously why are all your characters dumber then a box of rocks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Never mind the haters

Can’t wait to see stupid naive Laura Jackson used by disgusting fat rich men, used like an old sock to mop up their vile cum. Pamela should be forced to help slide their thick pricks into all of her lovely daughter’s holes, especially her face and up her rectum. And lick their fat sweaty hairy balls while they bone her child. And thank them for the privilege of servicing them. A forced incestuous cunt and asslicking scene between Pamela and Laura is probably too much to expect, but one can always hope...

-BR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it!! What would have been hilarious is if Julie’s plan would have spectacularly failed.

At the coffee shop Jackson sees through Julies plans, he then loans her out for the weekend to the teenage boy working the counter.

Imagine Julie after hours scampering around the coffee shop trying desperately to “earn” her clothes back so she can go home.

She wins them all back except her skirt. Crowded parking lot, Julie walking out to leave and shes only wearing a thong.

There’s Erica the brunette from the wedding with hall.

Who is she? What’s her story? For her to follow and obey hall and to lick him clean after he fucks Julie, means hall has something big against her.

Why is is Julie only has sex with men?

How about some lesbians, break Julie in? I bet being faced with the reality of her new facts would be unnerving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story!!! Love the story!

Is Erika the brunette from the wedding gonna be back. Who is she?

Why is it only men who use Julie? Being made to service lesbians it seems would be personally revolting for her.

What would be humerous if if immediately after sex Julie would immediately drop to her knees, every time after sex, and lick and suck his cock clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hahahaha This was hilarious!!! The entire time Julie struggling and trying and hurting from taking his cock he’s laughing and smacking and making her call him Daddy! I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Talk about a turn Julie though she was being clever and BAM next thing she knows it’s backfired on her!

Next thing she knows she’s kneeling naked begging the very same guy she was trying to set up to please fuck her!

Only gripe is in all these scenes she takes the cock waaaaaaay to easily. They’d be a lot better if she was a lot more snug and struggled some taking it. More gritted teeth, grunts of distress, yelps and whimpers until finally she get some what more used to it.

She cums too easily be a lot better if it was more of a struggle for her. Sometimes she manages too other times she fails. Other times she’s right on the edge but the guys blows his load and goes to sleep. Then there’d be the times the guy would be just to fast and hard and she’d be completely unable too. Other times she’d be finally getting close then he smacks her ass or jams in to hard and poof it’s all gone for her.

A frustrated exhausted shamefaced Julie sneaking off too the bathroom after he’s done banging her to work on herself would be priceless.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Jackson could’ve really had some fun with Julie at the coffee shop by having her suck off the coffee boy or rolling her shorts waistband then pull her shorts up into a thong. A little public display to embarrass her and please everyone else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous