Junction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You would not have the resources to understand it without having been taught everything about those facilities by the races that left them behind. Instead, they put all who worked there under a microscope."

The King looked over, "Why do you say that?"

Jace looked back, "Humans have done this behavior to each other for centuries before Junction occurred. Then the entitled races and Dragons did it to us once they learned how to use the technology. If these Aliens are more advanced, they would have destroyed such facilities.

UNLESS they are monitoring the world from afar. The stations are space-based and not restricted by the Weave around this world. That would allow monitoring 'the new lab rats' in their facilities in space as parts exist inside of the weave and the upper sections outside of the weave and out of your control.

You enabled it further by getting them working with the ground stations. Comms antennas extended into the section of the atmosphere that the weave connects. To get it working through the weave after 'your required upgrades.'

You gave them what they needed to monitor the state of this world. Those who occupy those facilities to see if they can figure out if they are any more enlightened. Species 874 would be my guess.

Most that 'fled' did so because all communication on the planet was now worthless to them. Pre-junction that humans understood. The Weave from your reality brought that into effect. The perfect reason to do a mass evacuation.

That server also confirmed the research into the creation of Junction. Dragon and the entitled races played a small role in that if any at all directly. The Weave being responsible for holding the 3 worlds together as neither side could fathom it and the power of Magic.

Those societies, your own societies, were not into computers, technology, genetics, or any of that until after Junction occurred. It was the alien species and humanities combined efforts in alternate realities or galaxies that forced the merger into this world. Having 'drove off' the 'alien menace' that left humans to shoulder the blame alone. Based on this information and what I read from that server.

If they had not released the virus you would have worked to exterminate humanity a long time ago. You had no means of using Ki until all races had been modified to do that. The virus did that, released in the 84th City-State that no longer exists, Trimarka. They did the research on harvesting and using Ki.

It only worked with humans modified with species 874; no other race could use it until those sadistic bitches attacked you with that virus in spite. Their mothers 'research.' That inadvertently saved humanity from extinction and at the same time gave humanity the means to level the playing field.

You could now use humans as batteries to extend your life, ground troops for your border skirmishes. It allowed you to play at being the feudal warlords of old from Earth if you will. Remember who watched over my education was Sylvia and ancient texts on Earth were a central part of that when I was younger. The 'Art of War' and many other texts was required reading.

I can draw parallels from across Earth history for the efforts done here. Dragons and the entitled races figured out a means to sit at the top of these pyramids being built. Yet, it was a human scientist who fundamentally changed your races, who caused you to take that approach to incorporate yourself into a human societal structure the way you have.

As to Sylvia knowing about it, I would just assume she does but does not care. She is relying upon you to be scared to act, to try and keep that secret from escaping. You saw what she did with her sister, she waited over 500 years to destroy her own sister, let alone her parents.

Why? Why won't you reveal this secret to how you can now not only use Ki but your Ki can be used by others? Same for any race? Because that small piece of genetic code is not ingrained into humans alone.

It was the mixing of humans with 874 that made it possible and they merged it using a biological virus that killed thousands in its day. Those that survived the virus were now Ki batteries as well. Those of us in Spec-ops have known we could drain Ki from Dragons in the heat of a battle, as long as we did not kill them.

You just have more Ki because we measure it in units and entitled races and dragons live longer. Thus, they have more Ki. Now the big question. Who did this benefit? The answer is species 874 who is monitoring our progress from these genesis stations your race does not fully understand.

Their problem? They don't have the ability to work with the Weave and their communications will not work in this world. When the 84th province fell, what happened to their genesis station? Who controls it? Was it upgraded with crystals to work with the Weave? The ground station might have been destroyed but what about the space-based component?"

The Minister of Defense stood, "Let me check a few things. First, I want to know why you think she would know?"

Jace smiled, "Syliva is about the long game, keeping important assets available for years at a time. Gathering dirt and trading in secrets are a part of her game. How she had control of several key players in your arms markets, pharmaceutical companies, and TECH companies you would have relied upon.

They could have stored that data off the weave. We have shown, or should I say she has, that your monitoring can only track so much at once as someone needs to determine who the threats are. A data storage disk could have been made over the years.

Smuggled out of these remote facilities; even dragons are corruptible and I have to point no further than some of your own royal family. What occurred in the Avalon Wilds proves my point on that matter.

As does the entitled races keeping the viruses' effects from the Royal families and their own research efforts. Likely in their own facilities to try and correct the virus. Did you find her hidden facility here?"

The King sighed, "Yes, below and deeper into the mountain in sections of the facility that were never expanded upon but she somehow got it constructed or it already existed and she repurposed the space. She was gone from there after the attack. We do not know where she went."

The Minister and King left them in the room and Richard looked at Jace, "15 missions?!"

Jace nodded, "Considering I just gave him what he needed to order our deaths if he chooses too, I will simply say yes. Those were the offensive missions, the ones they count. It did not count the 7 defensive missions, including the one Rayne saw me in the field with that Juggernaut.

None of them were deemed failures, even 2 of them where I returned alone. I still gathered intelligence on those 2 and escaped the area. Given my defects and my successes, I can say they have us here because they need us. Both of us Richard. We have the highest percentages of 874 than any others. Also your son Jason, but he was never a program asset and they want to keep those in the know of this as small as possible."

Richard nodded, "Mine is 2.5x as high as you for Species 874 at 25%. I had 1-2% of the others you had on your list except for the troll, giant, and elven which I did not get."

Jace sighed, "They will want bone marrow and semen from both of us to reconstitute the program. Have you ever asked how they captured any species 874 subjects?"

Richard shook his head as did both ladies. "They didn't capture them. They worked with the geneticist originally. The human geneticist. Creating 50% hybrids initially as humans understood genetics. The 51% rule came from that later. They saw the potential in Dragons and the other entitled races.

Over the years the 874's who volunteered to stay behind died off, but the seeds of their knowledge they put into humans, and humans put it into the others. We are all crops for species 874 when and if they decide the grand experiment is over. They have to be able to get past and be able to use the weave.

That means they need a locally born army to do that. Part 874, human, and dragon for the best results. Species like Sylvia if you followed what she has done. 52% dragons and 24% 874 and human each. She genetically manipulates the offspring from the children she took to match her own structure or at least the 874 structure with Dragons and others.

Weave capable races, able to access the highest tiers of the weave even. She could build a race with very long lives, weave capable, and then she has their army. Combined with her knowledge of the Genesis Stations, she can work with those who helped orchestrate our demise.

She is also able to hack my comms which is why they wanted it off-line as it is 50% and she is now 52%. I can fix it; dragons would have a harder time tracking my communications if I did that."

Richard asked, "How?"

Jace smiled, "The 5 we captured in your house had the new comms crystals, without the mind control. I have those crystals. It does not count the trackers they have placed within us but the bio-monitor shows me and you where those are located."

---

The King got in contact with the King of Ventamon City-State. The location of Jaces 9th mission.

The Gold King looked across as the Blue Dragon King, "You had a Mastro97A unit attack one of your facilities 21 months ago. That unit was one of mine."

The Blue King was shocked to hear him admit the fact, though he suspected that fact. The Blue King looked over, "I will demand reparations through RECD for that unprovoked attack."

The Gold King shook his head, "Not unprovoked. We got the names of 86 spies in my City-State and sold off the list for 1,438 others in the other City-States you had amassed. Including corporate espionage efforts, you had going on at that time.

It was a response to your clandestine efforts. The problem is, you were careless. You had another system there. One that dealt with all of the information from the Council on Genesis Station and the history of Junction.

The human operative who did that just confirmed he got all of the information out of that system, from you. Your security was lacking and it was not in a place secure enough to protect it."

The Blue King sighed, "It was relocated. While it did not set off any alarms we knew it had been accessed. I want that agent killed!"

The Gold King interrupted, "Yet you did not inform RECD of the breach?! That agent is working to help us understand the threat posed by the Genesis stations.

Standby as I bring the RECD council into this discussion."

The Gold King put him on hold and called in all 82 Kings into the session. He brought them up to speed on the breach that was not reported and was conducted by one of his Mastro units. He went into the other facts, "The rogue geneticists who infected all of our races with the Praxon virus. The virus that modified all of our DNA to include 2% human and 2% Species 874 into all of our genetics and killed hundreds of thousands.

Our entitled races and likely yours have been working for centuries to find a way to remove it. They have not informed us of this fact before now. Our own dragon researchers have not informed us of this fact, before now! Nobody on this council has brought this before the council before now!

Guess what? We have no method of removing it and if we did, it would kill us or cut off our access to Ki as a race!"

He went over Jace's species 874 theory and incorporated a few items his Minister of Defense sent him from Jace's ongoing conversation with his family. The Gold King looked across, "We need to ensure that the ground station is destroyed in Trimarka, to begin with. Then plan to destroy the space-based component that still exists for that location.

Else this rogue geneticist who remains will likely contact species 874 with her research if she is cornered. Then we all lose if they invade and start draining the larger batteries we have become! They could have destroyed us or the facilities.

Instead, our people are likely to be observed like lab rats in those facilities while we do not completely understand how they work. I am going to work with this asset who is providing us key information into how this terrorist's mind works.

We killed her sister and she killed her Mother who knows about how it was created. She is the only one who has a chance of getting a fix in place in the near term. It could take centuries to undo this damage while still being able to use the Ki we have become reliant upon. She will likely refuse.

We cannot allow her to build an army. A new race to challenge us all. My asset is too valuable and extremely loyal to me for working with this problem. His destruction will not occur, not now as he knows how to find this greater threat."

The council debated for almost an hour before agreeing to the strike on the Ground station. They looked at the Gold King, "Get us more information from this asset of yours before we rule on what steps to take with him. Given his genetic makeup, as you have confirmed it is the same one who took down a Royal Red dragon. We need to know what the threat is from him."

---

It took almost 2 hours before those 2 returned. The King spoke, "Please keep Genesis information restricted. Only to be discussed here from now on. I contacted the Royal family and owned up to that attack. He wanted reparations. I informed him the RECD can rule on that matter.

When they learn that Genesis station information was leaked into the human population from that attack from a computer in that area. He was not supposed to have that information upon any system outside the Royal compound. That effectively shut down his request for reparations.

Instead, he got that computer moved to a vault inside of his Royal Palace immediately. Where it should have been. Then upgraded the security software as he had been advised of the data breach. They did not detect you getting into that system but they had determined, after the fact, that it had been accessed and they failed to report the breach to the RECD.

He wanted you dead. I told him that would not be required because you are helping us to assess what is going on with those stations. I contacted the RECD about working on the destruction of the 84th station immediately. I just told them we came upon rogue agents who had that virus research and that station posed a threat to talking with species 874.

The other 83 might need to be destroyed as well. The Minister was watching your discussion to see how you would take the news. As to your communication crystals, upgrade them, both of you. Jace, we cannot send you after her, we don't even know where she is located. The 84th City-State province is being bombed again as we speak as a precaution by all other 83 City-States. That ground station will be a crater.

We are not wanting bone marrow from the 2 of you. We don't have the doctors right now to handle that, she killed every doctor of skill who worked at CGR the day before we received that disk. Computers were destroyed one-by-one and backups were burned in one large fire at the back of the facility.

She had access to the security systems through hidden accounts and shut down all communication into the facility for any attempt to set off an alarm. She used a dampening stone to stop any magical escape from her attack. She used the lab's safety functions for viral contamination control and sealed the building and burned the staff alive.

All except the nursery for some reason, which she did raid. The next shift for the nursery staff came in and found screaming children and the carnage. It took time to filter the attack through our military before I was informed about it after seeing that vid file. I am authorizing some retired geneticist's life extensions for them and their spouses to work on rebuilding the program.

Thus far I got 6 who agreed but only if the facility was a new location given what occurred. Construction of that facility is underway. Her 'special projects' section is shutdown. We are asking you both to agree to provide semen samples into this project for the next 5 years. Provided you are both still alive. We will leave Jason out of this as we don't want this knowledge shared further."

Jace looked across at Richard, "We obviously cannot talk about this in private here. I would agree with this given the following conditions. All internal tracking devices are removed from me and my family. All children sired directly by me are never to be brought into this program, with one caveat I will get into. Genetic manipulation that was done by her to create me is banned research.

All children to be raised by myself, my wife, wives, or single mothers until the day of evaluation as per normal instead of being divided or taken. Tracking of the offspring could commence then. IF they are my children then they are off-limits outside of those semen samples from males only if they agree. Eggs from females if they agree only at 10 times the normal rate for both males and females. Again, I have a caveat coming up for this.

Samples for us are to be collected by my wife or wives during this time at home and then picked up for use. I will not return to a lab for any of this, EVER. That we are allowed a second wife, free of any charges whenever we might have an opening that we wish to fill. We may request a third at some point. I am covering the mothers we might interview with the previous unwed mother's line if they do not work out.

Those single mothers MAY, at their discretion, release the children to those efforts at 10 times the going compensation rates. They may not have the means or the desire to raise the children on their own. Anything happens to those single mothers to get those children and I will locate the lab and destroy it myself. Let them have free will over the matter is all I am asking.

Now for our continued cooperation, every 25 years from today you could ask us for another 5 years to include life extensions to myself and my wives if we agree. We may ask for an addendum, like a third wife at no cost or it might be a fifth wife by then if we get to be rambunctious.

Once you or we turn it down, you can ask again but the answer would likely be no without some cause or another concession we are seeking. To protect your investment, no more Mastro97A missions will be demanded of me.

You can brief me on a situation and ask if I would volunteer for it, but keep in mind you are putting me into enemy territory for that. Some enemies would like to kill me or experiment on me as they likely know who I am after the Wilds incident. Richard, your thoughts?"

Coop gave a half-smile, "I could work with those same guidelines, except for the Mastro assignments. No fucking way would I ever consider going on one of those."

The ladies laughed. Jace turned to the King, "Before you answer there is one thing you should know." He had his hands in his lap that entire time and he brought them up and onto the table and slammed the restraining bracelet on the table. "Your Spec-Ops units are trained in how to get out of those in case of capture. That is not a threat, just letting you know the futility of requesting this on me."

He had 5 shocked faces looking at the bracelet on the table and the unspoken threat that he could attempt to battle his way out of there if he truly desired freedom.

The King finally looked up and chuckled, "You make a fair point on the bracelets. I had forgotten that would have been a part of your training. Not bracelets created by dragons, but you seem to have the skills to do those as well."

Jace nodded, "What species 874 can do has never been fully understood. This is just one example of an unknown variable you should consider with her creating a race capable of manipulating the weave as pure-blooded dragons can do.

123456...9