All Comments on 'Just Being Wolfy Ch. 09'

by Jayleen88

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
scaperdeagescaperdeageabout 15 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Loving this story. Can't wait for the next part to see what happens!

victoriabucklevictoriabuckleabout 15 years ago
AWSOME SERIES

Very nice. Still finding some small errors but not enough to detract from your amazing story... Is it my imagination or is Jerry having a little change of heart where his lovely mate is concerned?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
does jerry even love either of them....

because of unsure he keeps eminding himself of his amte and then his chilhood loves. im soo confused but darn excited carnt wait to see what happens!! i sooo thought jerry would see james and his amte know with her pregnant bellly you lil tease just looks like were going to have to wait :( lol

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
I can't stand you!!!

How dare you leave a cliff ahnger like that!! Just when I thought Jerry was going to get the dos shit kicked out of him followed promptly by the tearing of his throat you ended the story. Now that is just cruel!! I'm not even going to tell you to keep up the great work because you already know your the awesomest so just hurry hurry hurry with the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
howlllllllllaluya!! lol

Wonderful!!

This ranks right up there with my goddess of fiction Ms. Laurell k hamilton!! and Christine Feehan!!

You GO!!!!!!!!

thank you for a wonderfull story

SEND MORE!!!

Y M Smith

werewolvesftwwerewolvesftwabout 15 years ago
D: WTH

WRITE MORE, NEED MORE GRACIELLE AND JAMES, NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

CAN't wait, when will the next chapter come out?

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank YOU guys!! :D

I have CHAPTER 10 already in my pendrive lol but I won't submit it until I have CHAPTER 11 back from my editor (I'm sure it won't be long:D)...The two chapters are highly related that if I post only Chapter 10 then, it won't be the same... Thanks for VOTING and COMMENTING those VERY WONDERFUL comments!!! Keep the comments coming (and the VOTES too!! :D)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are EVIL! (in a brilliant kind of way)

(feigning anger and righteous indignation) How DARE you hold out on us! Light a fire under this editor and get 10 & 11 released, I can't stand the wait! And PLEASE let this be the last chapter! I can't continue checking this website every 20 minutes. In the future let's write the whole story and release all at once, k? Better yet, I'll volunteer to be your editor if it means getting the story sooner, lol.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 14 years ago
Great Series

This is a great series I have really enjoyed your story. I hope you continue writing after the conclusion because it would be a shame to waste such potential. Maybe your next series will have longer kinkier sex, lol. I love to read fantasy and would love to recomend you read Patricia Briggs book Moon Called. It could give you many more ideas for your lovely mind. Thank you and keep up the great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous