Just Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
461 Followers

Arnold answered, "Yea baby, I'm turned on watching you annoy him while he sucks on your nipple."

Susan got another cigarette, lit it, and took a puff. She looked at me and complained, "Who told you to stop?" She slapped my cock hard three times. "Keep sucking, you asshole." She smoked and I sucked while she finished her second cigarette. She looked over at Arnold. "I don't think I can smoke another cigarette."

"Ok then, that's enough."

Susan pulled her nipple out of my mouth. She slapped my cock hard four times and commanded, "Get out of our bed. Now!"

I wiggled myself up into a sitting position, and sat on the side of the bed. I stood up, and stepped away from the bed.

Susan looked at Arnold and whispered lustfully, "All that nipple sucking made me horny again."

Arnold answered, "Watching you annoy him like that got me hard again." Arnold kissed Susan for a couple of minutes, and she got into a doggie position. Arnold looked at me. "Kneel down by the side of the bed."

I knelt down by the side of the bed. I could see Susan's breasts hanging from her chest as she waited for Arnold to enter her. Arnold got up behind her, and pounded her. Susan moaned louder and louder as he pounded. Her breasts swayed as Arnold pulled her back and forth. She had two orgasms before she collapsed onto the bed.

Arnold pulled out and turned to me. "Show's over. Sit down on the floor."

I sat down on the floor by the foot of the bed. Arnold locked my wrists to the leg of the bed. He tied the rope to the ankle restraints, pulling my ankles together. Then he stood up in front of me so his cock was right in my face. "I want to make you suck my cock, but I'm saving this for Susan." He got the ashtrays from the nightstands and put them on the floor in between my legs. Arnold put his arm around Susan and looked down at me. "She's mine now Steve." They laughed, turned out the lights, and went downstairs.

It was a while before I went to sleep. I thought about the porn movie, watching Arnold and Susan fuck, and how Susan tormented me with her cigarette smoke. I was so fucking horny, but I was restrained and I couldn't touch my still stiff cock. The next thing I knew, the room was bright. I must have fell asleep. My cock was soft, but as soon as I remembered everything it hardened again. My muscles were as stiff as my cock. I knew that I had to wait until Arnold woke up.

Sometime later Arnold got up, untied the rope from the chain, and went to the bathroom. I couldn't stretch my legs because the damn ashtrays were on the floor between them. A while later Susan came over to me and sat down on the floor in front of me. She was naked and smoking a cigarette. "The ashtrays are down here." She laughed. She sat in front of me smoking the cigarette. After she finished the cigarette, she got up, picked up the ashtrays, put them on the nightstands, and left.

A while later Arnold came in, wearing a flannel shirt and blue jeans, and unlocked me from the handcuffs and ankle restraints. I untied the rope from my cock. "Go take a shower, then come back in here and put the ankle restraints back on. Bring the rope and the handcuffs downstairs." He helped me up off the floor. It was 3:30 in the afternoon.

I went into the bathroom. Susan was there, wearing a red sweater and skirt. "Hurry up, and don't even think about touching your cock." I got into the shower, washed my hair and body, and stood in the warm water relaxing my muscles until Susan turned the water off. "Get going."

I dried myself off and went into the bedroom. I locked the ankle restraints on, picked up the rope and handcuffs and went downstairs into the living room. Arnold and Susan were sitting on the sofa.

"Come over here," Susan commanded.

I walked over to Susan. She tied the rope around my cock and balls, and handcuffed my wrists together in front of me. She sat back. "You're going to be our servant today. We're going to watch a couple of movies and some TV. If Arnold asks for anything, you get it for him. If I ask for anything, you get it. If I put a cigarette in my mouth, I want you kneeling in front of me lighting it. Arnold can light his own cigarettes." They both laugh. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Susan, I understand."

"Good. Get us both a Coke and some potato chips."

I go into the kitchen and put some potato chips into a couple of bowls. I get a couple of Cokes from the refrigerator, and bring the chips and Cokes into the living room. Good thing we had a serving platter in the kitchen, otherwise I'd have had to make two trips. I spend the next five hours obeying Susan and Arnold's commands while they watched the other two movies we'd rented. I got food and drinks for them, and lit five cigarettes for Susan. I was tired when Susan commanded, "Go get a dining room chair."

I got a dining room chair and brought it into the living room.

"Put it down facing the TV, and sit down." Susan commanded.

I put the chair down facing the TV and sat down. Susan came over in front of me and unlocked the handcuffs. She threaded the handcuffs through a chair rail and locked my arms behind my back. I heard Susan sit down on the sofa, pick up the phone and dial a number. I heard her say, "Ok, we're ready. Can you come over now?" She paused, then said "Great. We'll see you in a few minutes." I heard her hang up the phone. Now what had they planned? I had a few minutes to wonder when I heard a knock at the door. Susan got up to answer the door. I couldn't see the entryway from where I was sitting, so I had no idea who it was until I heard, "Now let's see Steve."

Fuck. It was my next door neighbor, Lannie. Lannie is a great looking 30-year-old woman with shoulder-length dark blonde hair and nice round grapefruit sized breasts. She was a high school cheerleader, and is still in great shape. She always wears tight low cut shirts, and has a couple of tattoos. One is a long stem rose on her right calf and thigh. I secretly lusted after Lannie. I would have done anything she wanted, but I knew she loved her husband Mike, and I had no intention of coming between them. Mike was a fairly good friend, and I didn't want to hurt him. I didn't want him to hurt me either.

Susan and Lannie came into the living room. Susan took Lannie's coat, and hung it up in the hall closet. Lannie was wearing a low cut midriff t-shirt that showed the tops of her breasts and her belly, and a pair of blue jeans. She was smoking a cigarette and looking at my hard cock. Susan came back into the living room and asked Lannie, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Fuck yeah," Lannie answered. "I'd never heard of a cigarette smoke fetish until you called a couple of weeks ago and asked me if I could do you a favor. After you explained it to me, I wanted to see it for myself. I'm kinda excited now; I want to do this."

"You know what we want you to do, right?" Susan asked.

"Sure. I practiced on Mike a couple of times. He thinks it's interesting, although he's wondering where I got the idea from." Lannie laughs and takes a puff of her cigarette. "I haven't told him yet." Lannie walks over to me and straddles me. "I understand you get aroused watching a naked woman smoke. That right?"

"Yes Lannie, that's right." Fuck. Now every woman in the neighborhood would know about my cigarette smoke fetish.

Lannie took a puff of her cigarette and blew the smoke in my face, "Don't think I haven't noticed you leering at me, Steve. I had no idea it was the cigarette. I thought it was my boobs." Lannie laughed. "Susan tells me you're willing to pay me to do this to you. I wouldn't have even considered it, except I've been between jobs and we could use the money. So, how much is this worth to you?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to offer Lannie too little, especially in this position. "How much do you want, Lannie?"

"That depends." Lannie blew another puff of smoke in my face. "Do you want me naked, or not."

I definitely wanted to see Lannie naked. "Naked, if you don't mind."

"Ok. Do you want to suck on my nipples? That'll be extra."

"Yes Lannie, I want to suck on your nipples."

"Ok then." Lannie blew another puff of smoke in my face. "It'll cost you $800 for thirty minutes."

Damn, that was a lot. It'd be six months before I could afford the nude bar again. I wondered how she was going to explain to Mike where the $800 came from. "Ok, $800 then."

Lannie stood up and took off her t-shirt and jeans. She wasn't wearing a bra. She took off her panties. She had neatly trimmed brown pussy hair. My poor cock got even harder as I stared at Lannie's perfect body. She lit another cigarette, put a towel on my lap, and straddled me again. She grabbed the hair on the back of my head, pulled my mouth into her left nipple, and commanded, "Suck." Lannie blew smoke in my face while I sucked on her nearly little finger-width hard nipple. She finished the first cigarette and switched me to her other nipple. She lit another cigarette and blew smoke in my face while I sucked. After Lannie finished her fourth cigarette I heard her say, "Ok, time's up."

Susan got up from the sofa and told Lannie, "Hold on, I'll get you a check." Susan left the room.

Lannie looked at me. "I know you enjoyed that, I could feel your cock pressing into my pussy through the towel." She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Call me sometime when Susan goes out of town. I had fun and would love to do this again with you."

Susan came back with the check. Lannie got up and put her clothes back on. Susan gave her the check. Lannie said, "Thanks Susan," gave her a hug, put on her coat, and left.

Susan came back over to me, and tickled my cock with her fingernails. "I'll bet that's more excitement than you've had in a long time, Steve. If you want to jerk off, I'm sure Arnold won't mind." Susan and Arnold laughed.

"Actually, I'm pretty horny too. I had a great time watching Lannie torment Steve." Arnold told Susan. "Let's go upstairs."

Susan leered at Arnold. "Great idea." She went behind the chair and unlocked the handcuffs, unthreaded them, then locked them back on. "Let's go, Arnold." They went upstairs.

I stood up, and followed. When I got into the bedroom, Arnold and Susan were kissing. Arnold pulled Susan's sweater off. She hadn't been wearing a bra. They took each other's clothes off, and got into bed. Susan had two orgasms from Arnold in the doggie position, and two more riding his cock while he was lying on the bed. Afterwards, they both got a cigarette from the nightstand and sat up smoking. Arnold looked at me and asked, "Are you horny, Steve?"

"Yes Arnold, I am."

"I'll bet you'd come quickly jerking off, wouldn't you?"

"Yes I probably would."

Arnold turned to Susan. "I think we've teased poor Steve enough. Get him a hand towel and unlock him. I want to see him jerk off in front of us."

"As you command, my Arnold." Susan said jokingly. She got up and went into the bathroom. She came back with a hand towel. She put it on the foot of the bed, and unlocked the handcuffs. She looked at me and commanded, "Don't touch your cock until Arnold tells you to." She climbed back into bed, got another cigarette and lit it.

I stood there waiting. I didn't care about anything anymore except finally being able to masturbate. I thought about the porn movie, Susan and Lannie tormenting me with their cigarettes, and I was about to burst. I watched Susan sitting up in the bed, naked, smoking. She was about halfway through with her cigarette when Arnold commanded; "You may begin."

It only took about twenty seconds. I stroked my cock maybe fifteen times, and I came. Afterwards, I picked up the towel from the footboard and wiped my cock off. I wiped up some of my come that had hit the floor and the bed. When I was finished, Arnold got up from the bed. , "Time to lock you up."

I sat down by the foot of the bed as Arnold locked my wrists behind the foot of the bed. He tied the rope to the ankle restraints, and put the ashtrays on the floor beside me. Susan and Arnold left and turned out the lights. I don't remember falling asleep. I awoke to Arnold untying the rope and unlocking the handcuffs and ankle restraints. He commanded, "Go take a shower, get dressed, and come down to the living room." My muscles were sore and he helped me get up. It was 10 am.

I took a shower, and masturbated again. It took a couple of minutes to come. I finished my shower, got out, dried off, and went into the bedroom to get dressed. I put on a flannel shirt and blue jeans. I went downstairs. Arnold and Susan were sitting on the sofa. Arnold had his arm around Susan's shoulder. Arnold spoke first. "I enjoyed my weekend with you. I'm going to be leaving soon, but first I wanted to talk to you Steve. I think you realize that I'm in control of your sex life now, through Susan. I also think you're happier than you've been in a long time."

Damn him! It was true. In spite of how I was supposed to feel about Arnold, this weekend had been the happiest and sexiest I'd had in a long time. I didn't want to admit it to Arnold, but he'd encouraged Susan to dominate me more in one weekend than I ever could in almost twenty years. "Yes Arnold. I don't want to admit you're right, but I do enjoy having Susan dominate me sexually."

Arnold laughed. "I'll accept that for now." He looked directly at me. "From now on, every Friday evening, after Mark is asleep, Susan will bring you down to the basement. You will strip and allow Susan to tie you up anyway she wants to. I will be directing her through the computer. You will do whatever she or I want you to do for two to three hours. Do you understand?"

"Yes Arnold, I understand."

"Good. I'll be visiting every other month or so. You'll be our servant when I visit. If you give Susan or me any trouble, she will leave you, and take Mark with her. You don't want that, do you?"

I knew Arnold had me there. "No, I don't."

"Good." Arnold and Susan stood up. He hugged and kissed her, then left.

Susan turned to me. "Don't forget, Mark is over at Aunt Sandy's. You'll need to pick him up in a couple of hours. I've got some cleaning up to do."

I drove over to Sandy's and picked up Mark. By the time we got back, Susan had cleaned everything up. Even the smell of cigarette smoke was gone. Our life was back in the old established routine, at least until last Friday night. Some problems had come up at work, and I was working evenings. I'd almost forgotten about Arnold's visit and what he told me. Friday night I went to bed at nine, my usual time. About midnight, Susan came into the bedroom and woke me up. She shook me, saying, "Get up."

I was dazed and didn't remember. "Wha... What's the matter? Why did you wake me up?"

Susan grinned. "Don't you remember? We get to dominate you tonight."

I was a little more awake now. "Oh. Ok, I'll get up."

I got up and followed Susan downstairs to the basement. She had a dining room chair already in the basement. I took off my pajamas and sat down. Susan tied my wrists to the back of the chair and my ankles to the legs of the chair. She went to the computer and started typing. She typed for about ten minutes, then she got up. She lit a cigarette, came over to me, and straddled my lap.

"Arnold says that you have to ask his permission for me to do anything other than to sit here and blow smoke in your face." She blew cigarette smoke in my face. "Just tell me what you want. I'll go over to the computer and type it in. If Arnold says yes, then I'll come back over here and do what you asked for. If Arnold says no, then I come back over here and blow smoke in your face until you ask for something else."

"Ask Arnold if he'll let you take off your clothes."

"Ok." Susan got up and went over to the computer. She typed for a while. She stood up, and took off her sweater and skirt. She wasn't wearing any underwear. She came back over, straddled me, and blew cigarette smoke in my face.

I let Susan take a couple of puffs of her cigarette before I asked my next question. "Ask Arnold if he'll let you kiss me."

"Ok." Susan went to the computer. She came back, straddled me, and blew smoke in my face. "Arnold says no."

I thought about what I wanted. "Ask Arnold if he'll let me suck on your nipple."

"Ok." Susan went to ask Arnold. She came back, straddled me, and blew smoke in my face. "Arnold says no."

I let Susan finish her cigarette. "Ask Arnold if he'll let you fuck me."

"Ok." Susan went to the computer. She stood up, lit another cigarette, and came over to me. She slapped my face with the back of the hand twice. She slapped my cock hard six times. "Arnold says don't ever ask him that again. My pussy is for his cock only." She straddled me and blew cigarette smoke in my face.

My face and cock stung for a while. I had no idea what to ask for now. Susan had almost finished her cigarette before I thought of another question. "Ask Arnold if he'll let me eat your pussy."

"Ok." The answer came back, "Arnold says yes only if you can do it while tied to the chair. Can you?"

I didn't see how I could. "No."

"That's what I thought." Susan laughed. "No pussy for you tonight." Susan straddled me and blew cigarette smoke in my face. She finished the cigarette, got up and got another one, came back and straddled my lap again.

I was running out of ideas. I was thinking Susan would spend three hours blowing smoke in my face. Finally, I came up with another question. "Ask Arnold if he'll let you tease my cock with your mouth."

"Ok." Susan went to the computer and typed. She put the cigarette out, came over to me, and knelt down in front of me. She licked the head of my cock, lightly at first. Then she took the head of my cock in her mouth. She used her teeth and tongue to arouse me. When I got close to an orgasm, she'd stop until I calmed down. She teased my cock for a couple of hours, then stopped and untied me. "Time's up. We'll do this again next week."

I went back upstairs and masturbated for about five minutes until I had a big orgasm. Then I went back to sleep. I wouldn't want to admit it to anyone else, but I'm happy that Arnold has come into our lives. I can hardly wait until next Friday night.

chatbug
chatbug
461 Followers