Kanesha Ch. 07: Branding a Poni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRACK!

Muñeca heard the sound before she felt the sharp sting on her striding backside. She jumped tossing her balance left and causing her to stumble that direction. The dirt ground hurt as her naked tits and belly slammed hard into it. "Ponygirls have to keep stride when disciplined." She heard Juan's voice ring out.

She managed to get to one knee and then back to her feet. She felt dirt cake on her sweaty skin and she knew it wouldn't be the last time it would happen. She looked around as she started her stride again. The other girls seemed to be equally getting better at walking in the boots.

Muñeca made it several strides before one stride too long made her tumble again. This time her side took the brunt of the damage from the fall as she felt her body ache from the training. She got back up and started pumping her legs again.

Three laps around resulted in two times that number of falls. Muñeca regretted the confidence she'd first had when slipping on these infernal boots. She couldn't wait until she could get these damn things off her feet. What made it worse was the other ponygirls seemed to be improving quicker.

On the next lap, Juan slashed at her ass with his single tail whip. As she fell he made a joke about "How some ponies were just bred better." Muñeca got up angry this time and determined to keep up on her feet.

She made it all the way around without falling before the whip cracked across her naked chest and made her scream and fall again. Juan and the farmhands laughed heartily at her discomfort and the red line now crossing her bare brown tits.

After an hour of training in the hot sun Juan called for the first break. The ponygirls were all unharnessed and led to a large water trough where Juan said. "Break time. Drink up. A pony needs to learn how to drink with a bit still between her teeth."

Muñeca looked down at the grimy water but her dry mouth watered craving the quenching thirst. She along with the other five dunked their heads face first into the trough swallowing as much as they could. After the initial drink she and the rest bent over lapping up the water on the surface. It was difficult to swallow the water with the bit keeping her teeth open but she did the best she could.

"Alright guys. Let's loosen up these new ponygirls tails..." Juan ordered as five farmhands stepped forward. Each one pushed the women over the trough with their heads hanging over the end and tits down in the water. Muñeca looked to her left and right as each woman struggled with a man moving behind her as Juan went on to describe the next step.

"Each one of you will wear your tail up your ass with this." He said holding up a black butt plug. "Before branding you'll be shaved to make hair for your tail that will be attached to the plug. It will stay in unless your shitting or being ass fucked." He said roughly.

Muñeca watched him move out of view as the woman began groaning beside her. She could feel the trough shake as now several of them were being ass fucked by the farmhands. She was so thankful she wouldn't share in this cruel fate.

"Didn't think I'd leave you out did you?" A voice said from behind her as hands lifted her petite waist up and bent over the edge of the water trough. Her tits splashed into the water as she screamed into her bit gag. "Even though I'm sure this hole is well trained I'll need to stretch it out..." Juan said as his fingers pushed into her tight rosebud.

The man twenty years her senior pushed his thick hard cockhead against her tight hole. She grimaced and suffered as he slid painfully inside. His heavy balls slapped her cunt as he filled her. Tears streamed down her eyes as she suffered the same fate as a new ponygirls. Her cries echoed with the five other women beside her.

Juan fucked Muñeca Linda in the same way he had every pony he'd trained. She may be his nephew's favorite little cocksleeve but to him she was nothing different. Her ass spread around his thick cock as had every pony's before getting her tail. He was going to plug her up just like he had hundreds before and wouldn't stop this until Rodrigo intervened.

One by one the men emptied their loads inside their respective pony. Juan was the last to start and the last to finish. He made sure Muñeca was worn out by the time his seed filled her bowels. Quickly he inserted the black plug to keep his slimy seed in her ass.

Muñeca was in a daze when they pulled her back to her feet. Standing was near impossible as the plug in her ass made striding uncomfortable. She and the other ponygirls were put back to circling the corral. Each one seemed to have lost all the progress they had made earlier that morning.

An hour later the ponygirls were improving again but much dirtier and grimier than before. Juan called a stop to the training and led the ponygirls to the showers. Each one was rinsed off thoroughly with a cold water hose until Muñeca was left.

Muñeca savored the cold water splashing the dust and dirt from her tanned body and hair. She'd taken quite the beating today and was proud of how her body had held up. She assumed at this point Juan would undo her harness and bit gag, but instead he led her into the barn until they reached an empty stall right beside Lucy. He locked her collar to the wall via tether chain, and simply told her to "rest up."

Muñeca laid down on the blanket covering a pile of straw on floor of her stall. She decided she'd worked plenty hard enough and deserved a good evening nap. Closing her eyes she prayed Rodrigo would be the first person she'd see opening them.

—————————-————————————-

"What do you plan to do with her?" Trent Stone said into the phone while his feet were kicked up on his desk.

"I've not decided yet but I'm ready for a change. Do you have any upcoming purchases that might be more resistant? She's too submissive for my tastes..." Rodrigo said on the other line.

"I just might. We've been running into some problems with one of our female dommes and it's been suggested she needs a collar" Trent replied.

"That sounds rather promising. I'm sure we can work out an arrangement we both find profitable." Rodrigo replied.

"Yes... I'm sure we can." as Trent finished the sentence the door to his office burst open.

"Those mother fuckers in the dungeon kicked me out and told me to see you!" Melinda said, hair a mess and obviously in a rage. "I told them I do as I wish and I'm in charge when I'm down here."

Trent raised a single finger to silence her and show her he was on the phone. Rodrigo on the other end could hear some of the commotion. "I know who that is. She'll be perfect..." he said quietly into Trent's ear.

"Consider it done..." Trent said as he hung up and placed the phone on his desk.

His dominant eyes cut harsh to Melinda. "That was rather an important client. I can see what my other trainers have been telling me is true and you're becoming a problem. Sit down and let's discuss the next steps..."

Melinda's head went down like she'd been sent to the principal's office as she meekly sat down in front of his desk fearing what was to come next.

—————————-————————————-

Muñeca's eyes slowly opened. She felt the harsh sensation of her arms pulled back restrictively still in the sleeve. Her chin was covered in drool from her bit gag as she slid her booted feet under her and sat up on her hip trying not to jam the butt plug deeper.

"Looks like they are all awake now." She heard a voice come from the stall door as Juan leaned over the door. "Lets get them all trussed up for their first race. Their owner has something special planned."

Muñeca Linda struggled as the farmhand lead her out of the stall and toward the race track. She'd seen many a ponygirl race circles around the track pulling carts. She prayed Rodrigo would be there to release her and return her to the life of a pleasure slave.

At the track she was the last ponygirl to be harnessed to a cart. Leather straps ran over and under her breasts and between her legs in an intricate method that attached to the carts. Each ponygirl was strapped in and walked out into the track by a farmhand. Finally, looking up into the stands her eyes lit up seeing her owner.

A whip cracked into the air in front of the line of trussed up new ponies. "Listen up fillies, time to meet your new master." Juan barked.

Rodrigo stepped toward the front of the stands near the start line. "A nice looking group of unbranded ponies." He said making sure to make eye contact with Muñeca. "It appears we only have five stalls prepared for you new ponies. One of you will have to serve as my personal sex toy..."

Each woman seemed to bounce for joy jiggling their assets for him. Muñeca couldn't believe the five of them thought that the stalls might not be their home. They were ponygirls, she was Rodrigo's Muñeca Linda. She'd be the one in his bed tonight while they slept in the barn, branded and shaved.

"We shall have a race to decide who will share my bed and who will sleep in the barn." Rodrigo shouted eyes never leaving Muñeca.

The look of betrayal on her face gave him a deep high of sadistic bliss. He knew she thought her service was unquestionable but she didn't know he'd grown bored with her submissiveness. Yet he was merciful in giving her one opportunity to rescue herself from that fate.

"You heard the master!" Juan shouted directing the farmhands to get each pony to the start line. "The winner will be his fucktoy and the five losers get to spend the night in the barn with the other livestock."

Muñeca felt a hand on her head harness pull her a few more feet forward to the start line. She shook him off as she looked beside her at the naked redhead and then to the other side at the Nubian beauty. She had to out run them, she had no choice.

"One lap!" Juan shouted "No riders, just a cart, start on the whip's crack..." he said moving to the side out of the way.

Muñeca's eyes narrowed and vision closed in on the dirt track before her. She'd seen many races and had the advantage of experience and harsh training she'd put herself through. She would find out if all the running and swimming she'd been doing to stay tight and tone for Rodrigo would be worth it.

CRACK!

The whip rang in the air. Each woman took their first steps on the track and felt the pull backward of their cart. Muñeca dug deep and felt her cart begin to roll behind her. She planted another foot and pushed hard feeling the straps around her torso tighten and strain as it was pulled.

Muñeca gritted her teeth pumping and pushing her knees high to move. She could feel the other women follow suit as the group began to run. Step after step each ponygirl plowed ahead trying to win the last spot and avoid the barn.

Muñeca felt her cart begin to roll faster and move with her as she passed the first post. She knew one tenth of the race was over and felt her chances good as she and the Nubian ponygirl seemed to get a jump on the others. She felt her calves and thighs burn as she pumped her legs driving toward the warm bed and bath she craved in the mansion.

She got to the halfway point with only the dark skinned woman being able to keep pace with her. Muñeca was proud of how well she'd trained for her owner and was hoping he'd reward her tonight in bed when she won. She glanced to her left to see her closest competition two strides behind her. She dug her heels deeper trying to push her cart faster and end any chance the other pony had of a rally.

She turned the last corner and could see the tape drawn out in front of the finish line. Sweat dripped off her body and bouncing breasts. She was running with everything she had, her thighs were aching and burning at this point. She felt a strong pain in her left foot obviously from the uncomfortable boot. She bit into the gag and made herself fight through the pain.

Muñeca Linda pumped her legs high striding for the line. She felt something in her right calve twitch and then intense pain lock up her calve muscle. An intense muscle cramp shot through her right leg. She was close but the pain made her trip and start to lose her balance. She fell forward and face planted into the soft dirt of the track. By the time her head shot up to look, the black skinned woman had already passed her with the slender brunette not far behind.

Muñeca watched from the ground as the finish tape wrapped around the naked breasts of the winner and the farmhands began unstrapping her. The winner seemed so excited to avoid the stalls and jumped into a hug with her new owner Rodrigo. Muñcea felt a farmhand reach down and help her to her feet. She walked across the finish line to see the black woman put on her knees in front of Rodrigo.

She had to watch as she orally serviced his thick member as the farmhands unstrapped her from the cart. She felt her thin metal collar unlocked and watched as the thick one around the other woman was also unlocked. She shuddered watching her thin collar locked around the woman's neck as the farmhand approached her with the thick heavy open collar. She closed her eyes as the thick heavy metal touched her skin.

Her struggle was over, she was now fully one of Rodrigo's ponygirls. She knew what would be next as the five new ponies were coffled and led to the barn. She shuffled her boots along behind the other four new ponies as they entered the barn. The first pony was unhooked from the group and lead toward a horizontal post.

Muñeca watched as the blonde woman was bent over the wooden post with her thighs pressed against it and her backside presented to the group. She watched as her ankles were tied wide to the vertical supports and her collar leashed to a ring in the floor. Muñeca watched as Juan reached between her pale white cheeks and wedged out the butt plug.

"Make her tail first." He said to the farmhand manning the branding station.

Muñeca gasped hearing the shears turn on and watching them ran over the blonde's scalp as she began crying. The farmhand held a grip on the blonde's hair as he cut it at the base. In minutes he held in his hand a long blonde mane of hair destined to be her new tail. He handed the long hair to Juan who began the process of inserting and glueing it to the butt plug to make a proper tail.

Muñeca gasped again as the man turned off the shears and slid on an insulated glove. He picked up from the nearby coals a long metal rod that was glowing white hot on one end. She could see Rodrigo's company emblem blazing hot and knew what the result would look like from her many visits to Lucy.

The man wiped down the right asscheek and upper thigh of the blonde who was squirming and wriggling in her bondage. With no warning he pressed the hot branding iron to her flesh. "Uno. Dos. Tres." He counted before removing the iron.

Muñeca's ears ached from the screaming she heard from so close. The bit gag did little to stifle the woman's cries as the smell of burnt flesh hit her nostrils. She had never seen a branding this close and now it terrified her to her core.

Juan returned having finished the buttplug and cruelly shoved it back into place. Muñeca vision locked on the newly branded right asscheek and blonde tail dangling between the blonde's legs. They began removing her restraints and carrying her toward one of the stalls.

Muñeca was made to watch the other three women shaved, branded and tailed before she stood alone at the branding station. She felt Juan's hands unlatch her head harness and gag. "I want to hear this pretty little songbird's voice fully." He said with a cruel smile as he grabbed her arm.

Muñeca was helpless as he pressed her petite body against the post and forcefully bent her forward. She felt her collar locked to the same leash the others had, forcing her bent over. Her ass relaxed finally as Juan removed the plug that had cruelly been spreading her. She heard the clippers and started trying to beg.

"Please don't... Rodrigo's will surely change his mind and come for me..." she pled through tear filled eyes.

"He already would have dear. That's why you went last..." Juan said motioning the farm hand to continue.

She felt the humiliating sensation of the clippers pressed to her head as the farmhand lifted her platinum dyed blonde locks. Inch by inch her hair gave way and loosened more into his hand. She cried feeling the last strands cut and her new tail finished. She glanced up to see him hand the blonde hair to Juan and then pull on the insulated glove.

She shut her eyes and tried one last time to wiggle free but the ankle bindings held too firm and her arms were still in the sleeve. She felt the wet rag wipe something sanitary over her right cheek and upper rear thigh. Then the farmhand pressed a single finger to the lowest part of her right cheek indicating his target.

She braced herself for a moment she told herself not to give Juan the pleasure and keep her mouth shut in silence. The moment she felt the warmth hover over her skin her voice rang out in the barn.

Then it happened. A searing hot intense pain shot through her rear thigh. The iron pressed to her flesh branding her a slave for all time. Her voice sang louder screaming in pain, drowning out the man's voice.

"Uno..." her entire leg felt on fire as the hot iron burned intense.

"Dos..." she gasped, realizing how long she'd screamed, nearly passing out from the pain.

"Tres..." she screamed again as the iron ripped back from her skin marking her property and livestock.

She panted and gasp trying to get her body back under her control. She looked up though tears to see Juan smiling as her hair was inserted into a buttplug she'd now wear as her ponytail. He moved behind her and she cried again as he spread her asscheeks for her tail. The movement made the new brand ache deep before she felt the plug spread her and pushed home.

She was too weak to walk as a farmhand and Juan carried her back to her new home. She looked up to read the stall door of her new home "Poni 5." She was laid down on her left side as the boots, sleeve and plug were removed. She watched them place all three on a small shelf and then leash her new thick collar to the wall.

Her ass cheek burned and ached deeply from the fresh brand as one farmhand leaned down and rubbed a thick salve over the wound to heal. She grimaced and cried as they left her alone in the stall. Her mind went to what the brand would look like after seeing it on so many of the estate's slaves. House and pleasure slaves were spared Rodrigo's brand but the lesser slaves; ponygirls, Hucows, and some of the brothel whores, were not spared the scar.

She could hear the other new ponies crying in agony of their new marking too. Her mind went to her utter surrender and forced submission her new brand signified. Lucy at least would have her year of slavery end soon but Muñeca being sold as a permanent slave didn't have any freedom to look forward to. She knew that she could always be sold again but with her new brand would anyone even want her?

Her tears flowed with the realization this might be it. She'd be used up and worked hard for the remainder of her slavery, the extent of which had no definitive end. She tried to close her eyes to sleep as her ass still ached with the burning of her brand. It seemed like an eternity but eventually the exhaustion and suffering passed her into a deep slumber.

12