Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen learns Robert cheated.
3.5k words
4.08
12.8k
13
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,023 Followers

I stopped in my tracks, for a moment it felt like my heart stopped beating, then started racing like it was going to jump out of my chest. Did Karen just say she was going to use the hall pass? Looking at her, my dick thickened. She was pushing her pants down her legs and the look in her eyes said she was serious.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I had been pushing for her to loosen up for years, and now she was getting undressed right here in the kitchen. My mouth hung open as she shed her clothes until she was buck naked except for some sexy panties.

Sighing "Well," she said with her hands on her hips, "are you just going to stand there or are you going to fuck your wife. I plan on using that hall pass, sooo...if you're not sure that's what you want....last chance to change your mind."

Fuck me, I looked at her big tits and hard nipples. Her pussy lips were wet and the panties were sticking to her. Finally like an idiot, I opened my mouth, "Here?" I stammered.

"If you want to spice things up, why not. We've only fucked in our bedroom since we moved here," she said in low sexy voice. She was right, when we first married we had sex on the couch, in the backseat of our car, even on the floor. Always missionary style, except for one time she was on top, and after said it made her feel like a slut.

After Wanda was born we continued until Wanda got older and since then it was always in the marital bed.

Oral sex usually was me going down on her and it took several months after we were married before she suck my cock. Even then she never let me cum in her mouth, until one night she shocked me and swallowed my cum. Later she told me she read about it in one of her romance novels she was always reading. After that night she seemed to enjoy sucking my cock and swallowing my cum.

I finally got my voice back, "Yes..I'm sure I want you to use the hall pass," I groaned as I stared at her. Karen was a little on the heavy side, but her tear drop shaped tits and big nipples made my mouth water, her hips flared out and she had a little love handles, but her long legs and height made look sexy as hell. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, her bikini panties were almost transparent, and soaked.

As I stepped toward her, she closed the distance and dropped down on the floor and started unbuckling my belt, and in a nanosecond had my pants down around my ankles. "Give me your cock...I'm so horny," she purred as she pulled my cock out and sucked the head into her mouth.

"Damn..Karen..fuck that feels good," I moaned as she bobbed up and down while jacking me with one hand and playing with my nuts with the other. I couldn't believe my wife was naked on her knees in the kitchen giving me a blow job. All I could do was rest my hands on her head as she swallowed my cock.

"Hmmmmm." she moaned as she took her mouth off my cock and looked up at me and smiled. "Now fuck me....fuck me Robert right here," as she laid back on the floor and spread her legs and opening her arms out to me.

"Jesus,,what's got into you," I mumbled and ripped my shirt off and kicked my shoes and pants aside and dropped down burying my head in her crotch and licked her slit through her soaked panties. We had not had spontaneous sex in years.

Pulling my head up she practically snarled at me, "Get my panties off me now...I'm wet enough already...I need your cock in me."

I scrambled and got her panties off and she grabbed my hard cock and pulled me to her. Fuck, she was soaked and my dick slid her slick hot channel and I was buried balls deep in her pussy.

"Fuck yes....." she moaned as she locked her legs around me, "don't you dare stop until I cum," she demanded.

"God your so fucking wet...." I groaned and started pumping in and out of her. I felt her hands on my ass like she was trying to pull me deeper. "Faster...faster..." she moaned loudly as she humped upward to meet my thrust inside her.

"Hell yes....almost there.......harder.....oh gawd yes......" she moaned digging her nails into the cheeks of my ass. "Ohhhhh fffuuuucckkk..ccuuummmmmmminnngg!" she screamed and squeezed her heels and hands into my ass cheeks as she shuddered and jerked beneath me.

The feel of her pussy clenching down on my dick, set me off and I came right behind her, "Fucckk...oh fuckkk," I growled as I stiffened and released my seed deep in her pussy. I rolled off her on the hard floor as my cock softened, my mind still reeling at her sudden change so quickly.

"My God Karen.....that was so fucking hot," I gasp, "and don't know what triggered that....but I think next time we should pick a softer surface. My knees are killing me," I chuckled. I was relieved that things were falling in place and Karen was going along with spicing up our sex life. Plus it would protect my secret that I cheated on her in a moment of weakness. Yet that moment had opened up the idea of spicing up our sex life and even the thought of Karen with other men turned me on.

My limp dick hardened just thinking about getting between Betty's legs and fucking her. Over the years I had fantasized about her on more than one occasion, now that might happen. She reminded me of Jennifer Anniston. Maybe walking in on Emma turned out to be a good thing.

Laying there while recovering on the hard floor, I was feeling all kinds of emotions. What was happening to me? I had just acted like a cheap slut and enjoyed it. The more I thought about it I felt manipulated and that Robert was hiding something. He seemed really eager for me to use that hall pass. Yes the sex just now had been great and it felt good having raw sex, but something was bugging me. I started getting angry the more I thought about it.

"Robert you better listen to me. I know you,and I should have realized it sooner, but I know you have been unfaithful to me," I told him as I got up and started dressing.

"Karen....I haven't..." he started to say as he got up off the floor.

"Stop Robert I don't believe you, but I'll give you a chance to come clean,'" I said as I slipped my pants back on. "If I find out for sure I'll divorce you, but right now I can't believe I let myself get carried away and fall for your bullshit. For years you have made snide hurtful comments to me," I continued as I put my top back on. "Like a fool I let myself get carried away and almost let you talk me into cheating to cover up your guilt," as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Karen..please..lets talk about this," I pleaded standing there just in my boxers, my world falling apart. Fuck. I didn't want a divorce and wished I could go back and change things. I had cheated but only once and that only happened to force me to keep my mouth shut about what I learned about certain people.

They had warned me Karen would receive the pictures if I told anyone, and the pictures would be destroyed if I could get Karen to join the group. That way they would feel safe from either one of us talking. The pictures were bad enough, but some of the things I said I never wanted Karen or my daughter to hear. They had a video along with the pictures.

Ned had talked to me when he found out, he was part of the group, but wasn't there when I fucked Emma and pictures were taken, and wasn't a part of the blackmail scheme. He assured me Karen would never see the pictures and was sorry I was between a rock and a hard place. He knew I was not in a position to tell anyone, so he explained to me what all was going on. Wife swapping, some wives have dates with other men, even group orgies.

The more I thought about it, the more it turned me on. Especially after Ned told me it had improved him and wife's sex life. As time went by I became frustrated and spent more time working and avoiding Karen. That's when I started pushing her to flirt with other men and talking to her about spicing up our sex life. The more she resisted the more angry I got. Yeah, I fucked up big time and my life was blowing up around me.

Karen was wiping her eyes with a tissue and I went to her, but as I reached to hold her, "SMACK" she slapped me.

"Don't touch me Robert!" she screamed at me. Karen didn't have a violent bone in her body and it shocked me. My cheek stung, but it hurt more seeing her so upset.

"Sorry.....I can't tell you everything...but yes...I cheated one time a while back. Never again I promise," I mumbled.

"So this was all to cover up your guilt, so you would have something to hold over my head," I snarled at him, now even more pissed, as I walked over and poured me a glass of wine.

"Yes and no....." I muttered in a low voice. I didn't want to lose my wife.

Taking a big drink of wine I glared at him. Grabbing the bottle of wine I took it and my glass of wine over to the table and sat down. "Explain Robert, this had got to be a doozy of a tale." I chuckled. I couldn't wait to hear his bullshit answer.

My hands were shaking as I grabbed some whisky and poured me a glass and sat down opposite of her. Taking a big swallow I cleared my throat. "It happened a few years ago by accident."

"Oh Lord this is really going to be good, your dick accidentally fell in someones pussy. I got to hear this," I smirked at him.

"I walked in on this woman after she had sex with another man that wasn't her husband," I mumbled and took another sip of whisky. "I saw the man going out the back door....I knew both of them. She begged me not to tell and one thing led to another and she took me to her bedroom and we had sex."

"So you blackmailed her into having sex with you," I couldn't keep from laughing. "Doesn't sound like an accident Robert," I replied and drained my glass of wine.

"No I didn't blackmail her, she seduced me and I didn't know it was being recorded. She and others are blackmailing me to keep quiet about what I saw," I finally said and finished my glass of whisky. "That's the only time I cheated I promise."

"Then why try and get me to flirt and fuck someone Robert, I don't see how that helps you. And lets say I forgive you, they have no hold over you, so tell me who's blackmailing you," I replied as I poured me another glass of wine.

"I or, I should say we have friends in that group and they had no part in the blackmail and don't want their lifestyle out there for others to know about. A couple of them talked to me and were sorry about what happened to me, but explained why they were doing the things they were doing. They said their sex lives were never better and even suggested I consider us joining the group. So yeah I've been pushing you in that direction about spicing up our sex lives, I thought maybe you would consider it. Hell you have to admit our sex has improved just in the last couple of days, plus something turned you on to do what you did a little while ago. Can you explain that and what got you so horny you fucked me right here on the kitchen floor," I asked her

He had me there, I had got turned on the dirty talk and the sex stories, plus the sex with Robert had been good. Maybe not as erotic as some of the stories I read or porn movies I watched, but certainly better.

"Like I said Robert what if I forgive you and promise to use the hall pass, will you tell the names of our friends that are part of this...whatever you call it," I said as I waved my hand around not sure what to call it.

"God Karen I can't right now." I pleaded again.

"You know me Robert, the only way I'll believe this story of yours is if you tell me some of the people involved. You have five minutes to start talking. No more bullshit, or pack your bags and get out," I said sternly looking him right in the eye.

"Give me your word you will not say anything to them, or act different around them and I'll tell you," I mumbled softly, knowing she wasn't bluffing. "We can forget about the hall pass, just please forgive me." I begged her.

"Robert they have no hold over you now that I know you cheated, unless there is something you're not telling me. So you had better fess up right now," I demanded.

"I never...want our daughter to see that video....I said some things I shouldn't have said. It was...just dirty talk...and the woman had me so worked up that when she asked me if I ever thought about fucking my sexy daughter....I said fuck yes. So if they find out you know they'll feel threatened and send copies to you and Wanda."

"So you not only cheated but you secretly been fantasizing about fucking your own daughter, Jesus Robert. Wanda worships the ground you walk on and she never speak to you again!" I shouted at him.

"No never...she was on top fucking the hell out me and made that statement while talking dirty...and I just said fuck yes. I didn't even realize what I was saying yes to until she played it back for me. The woman's a fucking nymphomaniac. Please forgive me and don't say anything. I couldn't face Wanda if she got a copy of that video," I pleaded.

I lay there listening to him and could see he was telling the truth. I had experienced how dirty talk could get a person turned on and say or do things you normally wouldn't do. Plus Robert had never given any indication he was nothing but a loving father, regardless of how our marriage had been the past few years.

Taking a sip of wine I replied, "You have my word but I also want to know the name of the bitch you 'accidentally' fucked."

"Okay, Emma Manchester is the one I had sex with and she recorded it. Plus the people you know included.....(paused)

"Speak up Robert, don't stop now. I want names."

"Joe and Betty, Ned and Vera, and of course Emma and her husband Charles. Jerome Hicks was the one I saw going out Emma's back door. There are more I believe but I don't know how many," I finished and took a big gulp of whisky.

When Robert mentioned my best friend Betty I nearly choked. Then he said Ned and Vera and I remembered what I heard Ned say to Robert about date night. To top it off he said Jerome the big black guy married to a white woman was the one fucking Emma. Hell's fire, I never suspected Betty and Joe and certainly not Ned Beasley.

For a moment I couldn't speak, then the more I thought about it the more I got turned on. One of the porn movies I watched was a black man was fucking a white woman while her husband watched. I didn't hear Robert when he said something. Then I felt him touch my arm.

"Karen...Karen...say something,"I tapped her arm. It was like she was in shock. Her mouth is agape and she was staring off like she was somewhere else.

"Oh yeah, I heard you....just give me a minute....pour me some wine," I told him because my hand was trembling. Hell maybe Betty and Ned were on to something, my mind was racing with dirty thoughts and I was getting aroused.

When Robert filled my wine glass, I picked it up and took a big drink. I was without a doubt going to use the hall pass. I looked at Robert my voice raspy, "I forgive you Robert but you better not fuck anyone else...until I give you permission and that's not going to happen until I even the score and fuck someone. Right now get your ass upstairs where it's more comfortable and fuck your wife."

I just stared at her. Damn woman was going to be the death of me. Still only in my boxers I felt my cock thicken. She was angry with me, and now wants to fuck again. Whatever she wanted I was willing to do, and all that came out of my mouth was "Yes," as I raced upstairs behind her.

I was even more shocked and turned on when we got naked and she demanded to be on top. Holy Shit. She was like a completely different person. She was taking charge and mounted me and started talking dirty like a two bit whore. Maybe next she would be willing to fuck doggy style which she also refused.

"Gawd yes..." she moaned as she moved up and down on my shaft, her hands on my chest as she rode me. "Did..Emma....fuck you this good Robert.....huh...did she.." she grunted as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"God no....oh shit....." I moaned as I gripped her hips and watched her ride me. "Fuck Karen....your going to make me cum," I groaned and tried to keep from cumming.

"Don't you dare," she said as she lifted up then sank back down on my shaft and started rocking forward then back over and over. Her eyes glazed over and she moaned loudly "Fuck...fuck...almost there.....ohhhhhh...fuckkkk, she screamed and fell down on me and keep humping my cock making me come right after she did.

I lay there under her, both of us panting as my cock softened and slipped out of her. Then she rolled off of me. "Thanks..I needed that," she said in a low voice.

"My God Karen....." I gasped trying to catch my breath, "that was the best sex we have had in years. I'm sorry I messed up, please forgive me. But you must not let anyone know what I told you."

"I still have the hall pass Robert. I plan on using it because you owe me," I replied as I felt cum dripping out of my pussy. "I won't repeat what you told me, and you better not tell your friend Ned that you told me, or anyone else for that matter."

Now I was nervous, she had a sly grin and was staring up at the ceiling, while laying there naked and looking sexy as hell. Was she thinking of us joining the group, or something else. Did she have someone in mind she wanted to have sex with? Did I really want that? Now I was having second thoughts.

Rolling over on my side where I could look at her better. Her large breasts sloped to the side, with her big nipples still swollen and pointing upward. She had her eyes closed now, one hand laying on her stomach, the other hand on her cupping her right breast. A smile spread across her face and I heard a soft moan, as her hand on her stomach moved down and she ran a finger through her matted pubic hair, then through the cum dripping out of her pussy.

I lost the ability to form words as I watched her. Finally she opened her eyes and looked at me, the hand on her breast moved up and cupped my face, "Understand this Robert, if you ever lie or cheat on me again we're done. Change the sheets on the bed, I'm going to take a shower."

I watched her get up and walk in the bathroom with her breasts and ass jiggling with each step. It wasn't just her nakedness, but the way she carried herself that was making me hard again. When the bathroom door closed, I wondered if I had opened Pandora's Box.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,023 Followers