Karen's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope that's an indication of what's to come," Erika said between moans.

Karen the washed her leg to mid thigh, not as attentive as the feet but good enough. The she moved to Erika's secret places. Erica shaved her pussy and the hair had begun to pop through.

"Need a waxing here, Erika."

She responded by placing her left leg over Karen's shoulder, opening herself to Karen who could see her engorged pussy in all its wonder and fascination. She lent forward and licked her. Pulling back, she said in the manner of a school ma'am, "we're not here to do that we're here to wash." So she took to soaped-up flannel and washed Erika's pussy much to the latter's delight.

"Turn around, and show me your pretty ass."

Erika obliged.

"Lean forward, honey." (Honey! Where did that come from?)

Erica obliged.

Erika had a lovely ass. Two perfect orbs, dimpled either side. Karen lent forward and kissed each one. Then with her soapy flannel she washed first the left cheek, then the right. Wrapping the flannel around her index finger she then vigorously cleaned Erika's crack. Karen parted those magnificent orbs and washed Erika's pink/brown asshole. The water washed away she kissed Erika's ring, gently stimulating it with the point of her tongue.

Erika pushed her ass against Karen's face and moaned--"Oh, that is so good, baby."

Erika was not as thorough as Karen, she was desperate to get horizontal. When she finished scrubbing Karen they both stood under the shower kissing and looking for all the world as if they were eating each other's mouth.

They dried themselves and each other, their skin in a state of heightened sensitivity. The lay of the bed facing each other and looking intently in to each other's eyes; hands moved freely, now tweaking a nipple, then finding a clit, or parting wet, wet, wet, pussy lips...all the while they held eye contact, except when a spike of pleasure made it impossible. As they lay there mutually masturbating each other their eye contact remained unbroken.

"I'm going to come if you keep that up," Erika said.

"You'll come when I let you," Karen said, withdrawing her fingers and sucking them. She slowly sniffed her index finger and smiled.

"Mmmm. You're on heat."

Erika clasped her breasts and licked her left nipple.

"Are you going to fuck me? I want you Karen."

Karen lent in and took that left nipple in her own mouth. Her tongue circled it and then she took Erika's nipple between her teeth...and progressively applied pressure.

"Ow! You bitch, that hurt."

"Sorry, amore, just testing your pain threshold."

Getting more tender, Karen kissed her and then planted kisses all the way down to the pulsating nipple which she kissed and licked. Erika stroked her head. Was that a little downward pressure Karen felt?

She resumed her kissing. The right breast, tummy, and a tonguing of Erika's belly button. Than lower, and she hovered above her shapely mound. Having got here Karen wondered if she would bring Erica off with her tongue or strapless strap-on. Both, she decided.

She spread Erika's legs and instead of plunging into her pussy she sidled down to her feet. Erika had lovely feet. She had had them recently pedicured and the nails painted with a vermillion lacquer. She knelt at the end of the bed and kissed Erica's feet, nuzzling the toes in her face. She took her big toe in her mouth. Erika sighed.

"Oh, fuck."

Karen kissed her toes. She licked them. She pushed her tongue between her toes, sucking each on individually.

"Oh, fuck."

Karen looked up and Erika was rubbing her pussy in circles.

"No touching. That's mine. Do that again and I'll have to restrain you."

Erika withdrew.

Karen then began the slow process of kissing and licking her way towards Erika's pussy. Erika found it hard to stay still. Her pussy was swollen and leaking nectar. Her clit was almost visible, so hard and sensitive had it become. She found it really hard to stay stir, to stop her hips rotating.

Karen, meanwhile, had reached Erika's knees. She raised her head and before her was Erika's glistening pussy, her flattened breasts and Erika in a state of distraction, moving her head side to side irregularly. Karen smiled and continued her snails pace journey to Erika's font. As she moved closer she bent Erika's knees and parted her legs. Instead of diving in, she delicately kissed the inside of both thighs, adding licks here and there as the mood took her.

Erika, meanwhile, was feeling intense arousal, distractedly swearing at Karen and urging her on to fuck her.

"Come on, whore, fuck me. Just fucking eat my cunt."

"So, I'm your whore am I? said Karen. "What would like you whore to do, bitch."

"Eat my cunt, whore. How many times do I ..."

"Well, aren't we the potty mouth," said Karen smiling.

Then she licked Erika's pussy, starting from the groin, then the outside labia and then, very delicately, the length of Erica's very wet slit.

"Oh, fuck Karen. More, more. Stick it in me. "

Karen stopped. Then with the point of her tongue she stared from the peritoneum and gently parted those lips until she reached Erika's hood and there she stopped to view her highly sensitive bead. Not for long, though. She kissed Erika's clit, flicked it with her tongue (Erika bucked violently) and all the way down again. At the same time she pushed her finger, meeting little resistance, into Erika's ass.

"What a slut," she thought.

Erick shifted and raised her hips, presenting herself entirely for Karen's appreciation. Karen pushed her finger deeper into Erica's ass. Then lowered her face, opened her mouth and sucked on the major part of Erika's pussy. Erica's labia, generous folds of sweet flesh, responded to the pressure of Karen's sucking and her vigorous exploration of their crevices.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm going to come, baby."

Karen placed her thumb on Erika's clit and began to tongue fuck her.

"Oh, baby yes, yes, oh, fuck...."

Erika grabbed Karen's head and pushed it hard against her pussy. Her hips were gyrating against Karen nose and tongue and, and when she finally came she accompanied it with a series of expletives--"cunt", "fucking whore", "my bitch"--that would shame a sailor.

After the tumult had subsided, Karen, arms around Erika whispered in her ear, "you really do use bad language, amore."

"Mmm, yes, I know it. I love using the worst words in bed," she kissed Karen "and I like even more hearing them said to me. It's my little fetish."

"You do?' said Karen. "So if I said what a lovely cunt you have" (her hand reached between Erika's legs) "and how I loved to finger your cunt" (she inserted two fingers) "but how I'd much rather fuck my whore's cunt with my strapless strap on, you might find that a bit of a turn on?"

She was by now propped on one elbow looking Erika directly in the eyes.

"Oh, yes Karen," said Erika, slightly elevated, "fuck my cunt, fuck it hard."

Karen lent forward and thrust her wet fingers into Erika's mouth. Then she kissed her.

"Just let me get to my cock, amore," she said.

Karen went into the bathroom with her handbag and returned a few minutes later fitted with her strapless strap on.

She liked her vivid pink one, but tonight she was testing a new one and it was black, eight inches long and slightly thicker than the pink one.

Erika's eyes widened as Karen walked toward her, her black cock rampant at a 45 degree angle and swaying slightly. Karen stoked it like a man might stroke his cock.

"I don't think I need and lube, but you might like to suck my cock, Erika my whore."

"I like it when you talk dirty to me," said Erick with a laugh.

She got on her knees and beckoned Karen to bring her cock closer. She looked hungrily at the black shaft. She touched it, tentatively at first and then she stroked it.

"Can you feel that," she asked Karen.

"Mmmm, it feels nice. With each tug you get my G spot."

"How duo you hold it inside you?"

"Pilates. I've got a pelvic floor that you break your wrist should you try to fist me!"

"Oh, that sounds like fun."

"Not me. I don't want my pussy stretched out of all recognition."

"Spoils sport," said Erika as she began to suck on Karen's cock.

"On your back, bitch," Karen ordered.

"Mmmm, commanding. I like that too."

Karen slapped Erika's thigh.

"You are discovering all my weaknesses at once."

"Put that pillow under the small of your back and spread you legs."

"Yes, mistress Karen."

Karen was enjoying the roll play and so was Erika. Karen knelt between her legs and looked down on her.

"What a beauty," she thought. Then out load: "I am going to enjoy fucking you."

Erika moved her hips.

"Stop talking about it, and fuck me and fuck me good."

Karen positioned her cock on Erika's pussy and rubbed its nob up and own her slit. Erika's labia parted. Karen moved her cock down to Erika's opening and pushed against it. Erika groaned and gasped as Karen's cock found its way home. Soon Karen was safely away and beginning a slow in-and-out stroke. As she got more comfortable she lowered her torso onto Erika and soon their tits were pressed together and Karen, having inclined towards Erika's face was kissing her passionately, her tongue exploring Erika's mouth just like her cock was exploring Erika's cunt. Erika was loving it. She had wrapped her legs around Karen's back and was using them to urge her to fuck her more deeply. Karen, for her part, loved the feeling of the cock inside of her because the beauty of this strapless strap on was was massed ot only her G-spot but her clit as well. She was wondering if they could cum together.

Erika broke away from their kissing.

"Oh fuck, Karen. You feel so good. My cunt is loving this. Drive it in deeper. Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Mine likes it too," said Karen.

"What?", said Erika distractedly.

"My cunt, amore, likes this fucking too. I'm going to cum soon. Where are you."

"I'm near it. Fuck me faster."

Karen increased her stoke rate. This had an immediate effect on her and she felt a strong orgasm about the explode with in her. Happily, Erika as in the same place.

"I"m cumming...." she shouted.

"Me too."

Karen went faster and faster.

"Oh fucking fuck," Erika said.

Karen was jerkily fucking her as the orgasmic spasms convulsing her were translated into short thrusts of her cock. Erika moaned and groaned. Karen collapsed on top of her, her face in Erika's hair. Erika held her tight and kissed her neck.

"Oh, fuck, baby" Erika said, "that was the best fucking fuck I have had in a very long time."

Karen kissed her.

"Me too, amore."

Karen eased her cock out of Erika's pussy and rolled off her onto her back. She looked down and saw her perfect member, still erect and glistening with Erik's juices.

"Wanna ride me?" she said to Erika, who looked at her and smiled.

Erika straddled Karen and tentatively lowered herself onto Karen's cock. In straightening it she caused the cock side Karen to push against her G-spot and then some.

"Careful, amore," said Karen and she took hold of her cock and positioned it at the entrance to Erika's cunt. "Just slide down my big black cock, amore."

Erika gingerly lowered herself onto to it and in no time was fucking it rhythmically. She looked at Karen and reach forward to play with her tits, pinching her nipples just the way she like it...hard. Karen took Erika's nipples and tugged them. Soon, though, Erika was begging to cum. Karen started to move her hips in sympathy with Erika's moved.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good.. Fuck me baby, fuck me."

With that she started grinding her hips in a circular motion and she rubbed her clit sporadically. She came and lent over and hugged Karen, biting her and kissing her.

"Oh fuck, baby."

She fell of Karen and lay beside her. Karen removed the strapless strap on from her pussy. She hadn't cum with Erika the second time but when she withdrew the device she pushed it up and down between her pussy lips and that that felt nice. She also love the smell of it. She lick some of Erika's juices off the shaft before dripping the cock on the floor and rolling over to give Erika a cuddle.

They awoke the next morning in each other's arms, pretty much int eh same position as they had been when they had finished their love making. There were covered in a sheet and blanket. Karen couldn't remember pulling them up over them but she much have.

"Hello, you," she said when Erika opened her eyes.

"Hello, you too," Erika said. "What's the time?"

"It's coming up for seven."

"Fuck. I've got a breakfast meeting at eight."

"That's ok, I can get out of your way," said Karen.

"That's the last thing I want. You can stay in my way.," said Erika as she kissed Karen. "But I need t have a shower, now."

With that she got up and went to the bathroom. Karen heard the water tuning and then Erika called out: "Join me."

Karen didn't need to be asked twice.

She walked in to the shower area and Erika, wearing a shower cap, hugged her. Water running all over them they kissed and hugged. They washed each other and giggled like two school girls.

They both got dress in near silence. It was an awkward moment, both ready at the same time, both about to leave. Would she give me money, Karen wondered. She didn't really care. She'd had quite an amazing night.

So the moment of parting came.

"I have left you a little something in the drawer over there. I felt a bit odd about it. I thought we connected last night in a way I never expected. You've unsettled me, Karen, and it's going to take me a while to process this."

"I know what you mean. I had an unexpected night as well."

Erika, kissed Karen on the cheek, and hurried off to her breakfast meeting. Karen looked at the desk for what felt like an eternity. She walked over and opened the drawer; inside was a seal envelope. She opened it. There was money, of course, quite a lot of it, and a note.

"It's 4 am and I've just put some covers on us. You are an amazing woman Karen. I had no idea I would meet someone like you in this way. I want to see you again, but not when you are working. I want to make love to you, endlessly. Erika xxx."

12