All Comments on 'Karen's Night Out'

by Ekphrasis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGee7 months ago

I enjoyed that, the attention to detail was extraordinary. There were some forgivable typos but nothing to distract the reader and the hot steamy sex was amazing.

MigbirdMigbird7 months ago

Unsettled, then thoroughly satiated; like what you are doing with Karen. The dialogue over drinks and over sex reveals much about both characters. As a near hopeless romantic, liked the closing lines and wondering.

EkphrasisEkphrasis7 months agoAuthor

@AliceGee thank you Alice. I am so glad you like it. (I'll try to spot the typos better, note time). K xxx

EkphrasisEkphrasis7 months agoAuthor

@Migbird Thanks so much. I'm glad you like the way to story is evolving. There is more to come. K xxx

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Engage an editor. I quit reading after someone punched a nipple. The typos detract from the pacing of the story. Just as things start rolling, a mishap intervenes. Read it out loud to yourself. You’ll be amazed at how many of these mistakes you catch on your own.

toesucker1toesucker17 months ago

Bonding over Shubert. Then really hot sex. This could be serious.

I’m listening to Emerson’s 1988 recording while I type this.

EkphrasisEkphrasis7 months agoAuthor

@toesucker1 a sublime piece of music, isn’t it? Glad you liked it. K xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEkphrasis@Ekphrasis
Trying to write good erotic stories and poems. Thanks to everyone who’s commented on my stories. I really appreciate the feedback. I will respond to friendly personal communications. I have just started to go into chat rooms (Feb '24)...quite interesting. I like flirting bes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES