All Comments on 'Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 07'

by Missthefriz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more chapters like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Call Kim over to join the fun

Karyn will call Kim and ask her to come over to the house next door as surveillance need PT from Kim. With the three younger women and Karyn, Kim will have a wondrous opportunity to seduce Karyn by showing her muscular body as she gives Karyn a backbreaking physical session with the naked women told to splay open in front of Karyn who will obey her mistress by vigorously licking their pussies as she physically dominates them while Kim strips naked and makes one of the women lick her aggressively to a rousing climax. Meaghan is chosen to be the fuck buddy of Joe for distracting him from completing his planned yard work. After all the women are sated by Karyn, Kim makes then go over to Karyn's house where they are made to do Joe's bush trimming work with Meaghan being led to Joe's study where he is furiously rubbing his cock as Meaghan strips naked to engorge his cock with her luscious lips before being made to fuck Joe. Kim supervises the other women in helping finish the yard work before giving their tired sweating bodies a vigorous back rubbing physical therapy session to leave them completely exhausted and docile enough to follow Kim's orders to please her while Meaghan is getting a very exhausting workout from Joe in fucking her into submission and going in the shower to wash Joe clean while he fucks her holes harder. After inspecting the impeccable yard work, Karyn puts the women to preparing a sumptuous dinner for Karyn, Joe and Kim.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

With all the lesbian tags, should have been in the carpet muncher category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissthefriz@Missthefriz
Mature wife, mid-50s and have been exploring fantasies. Would love to share our experiences and hear about your later in life experiences. Ours includes consistently finding regular GFs in unlikely situations. We have also found a couple for regular swap opportunities which a...