Kate Returns Home Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Marie," Kate said. "I know there's a pile of things for me to sign, although I know Jan has been able to handle almost everything. I see that my approval is needed for my sister and brother to marry their intendeds."

She took the two forms and signed them with a full round signature. Then she handed them to Deirdre and Steve Jr.

They thanked her profusely.

"Marie has something to tell you," Jan then said with a serious look.

The lovely blonde Marie stood up and abjectly stood at Kate's elbow. She knelt.

"I was a bad girl, Kate," Marie began, "I spent the night with Steve without asking for Jan's permission. I regret what I did and hope you will see fit to forgive me after you impose appropriate discipline, which I definitely need."

Kate was silent for a minute. Then she pushed her chair back and told Marie to stand. "Take off your dress, Marie," Kate ordered coolly.

Marie complied and was now facing Kate in her white bra and tiny white undies.

"Stand here next to me," Kate continued. Marie did what she was told.

Kate then put her fingers in the waistband of Marie's scanty thong and pulled it down to her ankles. She patted her lap and Marie knew that that was the signal for her to position herself across it.

Once Marie was placed across Kate's skirted lap, the young woman who was in charge of her family began spanking the lithe, beautiful woman only slightly older than Kate was. Kate spanked hard and increased the strength of her spanks as she saw Marie's bottom turn pink and then redden.

Marie was still worried that despite how much her bottom already hurt, Kate was likely far from finished with disciplining her.

Kate now told her to stand and bend across the table. "Grasp the other side and hold on," she added.

Then Kate stood and took a small thin cane out of her handbag. She flexed it, swished it a few times, and laid it across Marie's darkened bottom. Then she drew the cane back and began firing strong stinging strokes at Marie's cheeks.

She gave her three stingers at a time and then paused. After another three, she paused again, and Marie hoped this was the end but despaired that it likely wasn't.

She was right because now Kate gave her single strokes, moving down her bottom to the crease between bottom and thigh. Marie was crying out and then screaming. Everyone else, including Kate's father, was dead silent. After she reached 12 strokes, Kate stopped.

Marie was still afraid that her torture wasn't over. But it was. Kate told her to pull up her panties and put her dress back on. She quickly did that and took her seat despite the sheer pain when she sat down.

Kate now told her dad to stand next to her.

"You went and slept with her although you knew she hadn't cleared it, didn't you?" she said accusingly.

Steve Sr. nodded his agreement with the charge.

"You deserve what she got," Kate intoned. "I'm willing to go easier on you because maybe you didn't think about it before you fucked her."

Steve just nodded.

"Get your pants and underpants down and get across my lap," Kate ordered.

Steve did what she told him to do and was now lying bare-assed across his daughter's skirted lap.

Kate began to spank him with vengeance. If anyone in the room needed to be reminded not to cross their "responsible woman," they knew now.

Steve's bottom reddened quickly, and he began to cry out.

Kate stopped spanking him and told him to stand and bend over the table.

Steve began to whimper as he now was wildly afraid of Kate's cane.

Kate ignored his whimpering and stood behind him with her cane in hand. She laid it on his bottom, drew it back, and flicked her wrist to impart a stinging stroke.

This time she let each stroke sink in, and she deliberatively gave him eight more stingers, with about a half minute between each. By the fourth he was screaming and then crying.

"Stand up," Kate snapped. "She took a dozen, and you were screaming after four, you pussy."

Steve rose and slowly walked out of the room to his own bedroom.

"He's not up to what I got," Marie dared to say.

"I know," Kate answered softly. "But he shouldn't have done what he did any more than you should have, and you were very brave, Marie." She moved over and kissed Marie on her lips. Then she smiled at her. "I was really sorry to have to cane you like I did," Kate said "but I hope you don't hate me. I don't hate you. You were naughty and you were punished."

"I know I was," Marie said, about to cry.

"Don't cry, please," Kate said. "It's forgotten now, and I want you not to have to continue to worry. I have no grievance against you. I was just unhappy because of what this meant to my mom."

Marie went over to Jan and asked her if she would forgive her.

Jan smiled and told her she was fine with how Kate disciplined her and as far as she was concerned, it was over.

She let Marie kiss her.

Kate looked at Dede and Steve Jr. "Would you be good enough to bring you fiancées to meet me again this afternoon?"

They both said that they would.

Jan then asked Kate to join her in her bedroom if she had time.

"Mom," Kate answered, "I always have time where you're concerned."

When they reached Jan's bedroom, Jan looked at Kate directly and told her how sorry she was that Kate had to discipline Steve Sr. and Marie.

"They shouldn't have done what they did," she said quietly. "But I felt very sad seeing them go through that and I'm in no way criticizing you, darling, because we wouldn't be here together with everyone if it weren't for you."

"I really was sorry I had to do that and be such a bitch," Kate replied. "But I got so angry at how they treated you. Isn't it enough that you're ok about their living here and being together even though you have to give them the ok?"

"Do you miss being in bed with him at all?" Kate asked. "I know this is very personal but since I have to deal with them, I'd just like to know."

"No," Jan said. "I don't think he wants me that way and that's ok with me. I may even start dating. Yes, I mean it," she smiled. "Marie was very brave coming to you and not making me do it. I can't stay angry at her."

"I was afraid I might have given my father a stroke or something," Kate then said.

"I don't think you need to worry," Jan grinned. "If he's up to satisfying Marie in bed, your cane won't knock him off."

"Has there been any family fun lately?" Kate asked.

"Sure," Jan answered with a sigh. "That's probably what keeps me sane, because Steve, your brother, is very gentle and loving with me. And so is Dede. And yes, so is Marie. And no, I won't do it with your father."

"I'm glad you're happy, though," Kate said. "Can we cuddle a little? I miss my mom, and I mean you."

Jan unzipped her skirt, unbuttoned her blouse, and slipped both off. Then she shed her shoes and took off her hose. For her part, Kate also undressed, made sure the door was locked, and then pulled her panties down and off, and unhooked her bra. Jan followed suit and they climbed into Jan's commodious bed.

They held each other softly in each other's arms and kissed deeply.

"I love you so much, Mom," Kate whispered to Jan.

"I always wondered how that compared with your late mom," Jan asked.

"Gloria was a bitch on wheels," Kate responded, cooly but definitively. "She spanked me and caned me, and I only hope I'm not inheriting her miserable personality. Ask Dede if she agrees sometime. You're my real mom, Jan, I love you so much."

"Thanks, dear, I love you too," Jan responded with sincerity. "I'm sorry about how you feel about your dad. I'm not sure he can control his desires."

"All I want is for him to treat you right," Kate said sharply. "And if he doesn't, I'm going to tell him he can get out, with or without Marie--that'll be up to her."

"She'd leave with him," Jan answered. "And I wouldn't want that to happen."

"You know that if you all get together in our family's weird tradition, and fuck each other's brains out, it's fine by me," Kate now told her mom. "But if they want to do it on their own, the price is that they have to tell you and get your ok, which I know you'd likely give them."

"I guess I could keep them out of our family stuff," Jan said, "but I just don't want to hurt anyone."

"That's fine so long as they don't hurt you," Kate said. Then she moved down between Jan's legs and began to lick her mom's split. Jan responded with alacrity as Kate teased her clit and her cunt. Kate played with Jan's tender nipples and reached down between Jan's legs to probe inside her bottom-hole. This cranked Jan like she hadn't been, and she quickly exploded in a series of loud orgasms.

"Thanks, Kate," she said warmly as she came down from her wild climax. "Can I make you feel happier?"

Kate lay back and spread her legs lewdly with a wide grin. "Doesn't this look like a cunt that has been royally fucked?" she asked with a smile.

"Is that true?" Jan asked.

"Mom, I do play with my friends when I'm back in the capital," Kate confided. "But it's when I come here that I'm with my wife and my husband. Mom, you know I go both ways like we all do here, but I do love Harry being inside me since it doesn't happen all that often.'

"I do feel bad about what I had to do just now to them," Kate went on. "Would you be willing to give me some discipline?"

She got up and took her cane out of her handbag and handed it to Jan.

"I need to suffer a little," she said calmly.

Jan stood as Kate bent over the edge of the bed. She took the cane, laid it on Kate's bared bottom, drew it back, and proceeded to give Kate three quick hard strokes that left clear red lines on her bottom.

"I think you want something more than that, don't you?" Jan asked, somewhat tentatively.

Kate nodded her agreement.

Jan told her to stand with her legs apart. Kate complied and began to have qualms about what she had asked for but wasn't going to let Jan see them.

Jan lay the cane down near the floor between Kate's spread legs. Then she lightly flicked it up and struck only softly right between Kate's spread labia. Kate flinched and somehow managed not to scream.

"Thanks, Mom," Kate grinned. "Sometimes I feel I get too big a charge out of whipping people. You know, I don't do it that much for a living anymore."

"You don't?" Jan asked.

"Nah," Kate answered, "I'm a big shot lieutenant colonel now so I have lots of people who work for me who do it, most of the time. I just discipline in special cases."

"You do definitely know how to cane, dear," Jan commented.

"I learned from the best, Mom, on my own ass," Kate replied. "I didn't start out wearing fancy panties."

"Actually, I still don't," Kate said with a grin, "although you see me advertising those Goose Cooker ones. Do you find it embarrassing when I tell people that I love wearing their undies for my period?"

"Kate, you come across as very sophisticated and perfectly believable," Jan told her. "Your friend is gorgeous, by the way."

"Oh, Nicole," Kate replied, "yes, she is and now we actually are almost friends. You know that when I lost my temper with Harry, I was stupid enough to send him to a camp where she was a barracks sergeant, and yes, she seduced him."

"Wow," Jan said, "and you will speak to her?"

"I have to, Mom," Kate said. "It's a job. She was punished for it, anyway, and I punished her too at her request."

"May I ask how?" Jan said.

"She came to me to apologize and asked me to discipline her, so I caned her," Kate informed Jan. "And at her camp, she and Harry were punished--they put them in the toilet box. That means that for two hours, they lie in a box blindfolded and all of the officers and noncoms use the box as a toilet."

"That's pretty severe," Jan exclaimed, showing her surprise.

"That it is, and it's meant for people who really misbehave, like they did," Kate said. "And yes, I punished Harry too."

"I so admire you and I love you, too," Jan said with heart.

"So, we're even," Kate grinned, as Jan asked her to lie back so Jan could lick her between the legs until she came.

"I feel like you're the real daughter I never had," Jan said, slightly wistfully.

"Mom, you're my mother, really," Kate said as she looked into Jan's eyes. "You make me feel so secure, so loved, and so happy."

"Really?" Jan asked, surprised. "Even when I gave you that little caning?"

"I needed it," Kate answered. "You know that I'm dominant, but now and then, I need to have someone take me in hand like I had you do."

"You know that I made you our 'responsible woman' here because I knew you'd do it well and be fair," Jan admitted. "It really wasn't my thing."

"If my dad acts up again or is naughty like he was, I want you to punish him," Kate said firmly. "Will you?"

"Yes, darling, I will," Jan told her. "I know you want me to keep him in line."

"He makes me so angry," Kate answered. "I really didn't punish him enough. I could have Marie punish him but I'd rather you did it."

"I will, dear, I will," Jan said softly. "I'll tell you what I'll do. If I have to spank him, I'm going to make him wear just panties for quite a while before I give him his spanking."

"I like that!" Kate laughed. "That'll be very good for him. Have you ever done that with him?"

"Once when we had just been married, I did," Jan recalled. "He didn't like it."

"You're making me think of what I will do if he's naughty again," Kate snapped. "I might just have him wear a butt plug for a few days."

Jan laughed. "He might like it, you know," she grinned.

"Really?" Kate gave her a questioning look.

"He wanted me to peg him," Jan told her, "and I think he had Marie do it."

"Did you do it?" Kate continued.

"No, it didn't turn me on," Jan said. "I guess in the end we weren't meant for each other. I like a man who's a man, and I got Steve wrong, I suppose."

"My mother kept him in line," Kate said. "Then I used to feel bad for him, sorry for him. No more, though."

"She did things like make him wait to go to the bathroom," Kate recalled. "I was always afraid that she might do that to me, but she seemed to know that I was the one who shared some of her character."

"You don't seem to be cruel like I think she was," Jan suggested.

"Some people would find me cruel," Kate said. "I have to authorize very severe punishments in my job, you know. That's why caning the family here doesn't seem so tough."

"How do you feel, Katie, when you sign off on having someone spend time in that toilet box?" Jan asked.

"I usually feel that they're getting off easy," Kate responded. "You know, when the Women's Republic began, there were some very awful punishments. Do you know about Eleanor?"

"I think I read about her in the newspaper," Jan said, "and I've met her sister Meredith who lives in her old apartment here."

"Eleanor was respondent in an adultery suit and the court found her guilty and she was sentenced to be infibulated for a year," Kate recited. "Do you know what that is?"

Jan looked blank and said, "Maybe you'd better explain."

"It means that they put rings in your labia to close your vaginal opening," Kate said.

"They don't do that anymore, do they?" Jan asked.

"No, when Eleanor was cleared--the woman who complained wasn't really married to the guy who was screwing Eleanor--and she made it big at Goose Cookers," Kate described for her mom. "They managed to get that punishment repealed, and men can't be physically castrated anymore, either."

"Do you think that was good, that they got rid of those things?" Jan went on.

"Yes," Kate said definitively, "it was cruel and especially since people like Eleanor were harmed who shouldn't have been. It was also medieval. They did that in the Middle Ages."

"It makes the marital cane seem like something not so terrible," Jan suggested.

"You're right," Kate said. "I love my husband and my wife, for that matter, but I feel it's good that I can cane them when I think they need it."

"You know, Dede is afraid you might cane her fiancé, or her, for that matter," Jan mentioned.

"I won't do that," Kate said firmly. "You know I only punish someone if they deserve it."

"That's one of the things I love about you," Jan smiled. "Plus I never saw anyone cane as competently as you can."

"I come by it naturally," Kate giggled. "It's my job."

12