Katrina Ch. 03A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the clothing things looked good too. On our side we still had nine items between us. Hansini was wearing her bikini under her shorts and shirt while I was wearing my bikini plus my cover-up top, wrap-around skirt and hat. On their side they only had four items between them, they both just wore shirts and shorts. So, it appeared that whatever her mistake had been, we had recovered.

It occurred to me that the game might go closer than we had planned. Another five men lost and my bikini top would be on the line. I hoped it wouldn't come to that but I considered it the possibility. I thought if it came to it, I could probably live with losing my bikini top.

Then Mootie moved one of his players. "Check!" he called.

Hansini moved our King.

Quickly, Mootie moved another piece. "Check!" he called again.

Hansini blocked him with her Bishop.

I began to get a very worried again. Even with my little knowledge of the game, this was beginning to look bad. Very bad!

Then he moved his Queen. "Check!" he called for a third time.

Swiftly Hansini blocked him with our Queen.

Then Mootie moved his Queen, taking our Queen off. As Sarvesh rolled it away Mootie called out, "Check Mate!"

With a horror, I realised that we had lost the game! I also realised what the penalty was for the losers

"Sorry, Katrina," I heard Hansini say to me again. "I didn't mean this to happen."

Now I realised I would have to do the stripping of all the clothing. Not just my wrap-around or my bikini top but everything! I had to strip naked before all these people watching. Even if most of them were with being naked, I was still hard for me to even think of doing.

* * * * * * * * * *

I saw Hansini start to remove her top. I thought here goes as I unwrapped my skirt revealing the bikini bottom underneath. She was now bare breasted and I knew my top had to go too. I reached behind my back unclipping my top so it came loose then with one quick movement but I held it against my breasts for a moment before I pulled it up over my head.

I looked down at my now naked breasts with my nipples and everything completely exposed and on display. I suddenly felt so shy being like that.

By now Hansini had removed her bikini bottom as well and she was standing there revealing the trimmed bush between her thighs to everyone watching. I hooked my thumbs in each side of my bikini pants and began to push down. Looking up I could see everyone now watching me, waiting for my show.

Then I decided I had to get it over with and in one motion I pushed the bikini bottom down until it fell at me feet. Then stepping out of it I stood there completely naked. I could not believe what I had just done. Not only had I committed myself to playing Strip Chess but then I had ended up taking my all clothings off in front of all those people. Now there I was standing there, my nudity exposed to them all.

I was sort of in a daze, I didn't move, I didn't try to cover myself. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly Hansini must have noticed me. "Come on Katrina, you've given them enough show."

She grabbed my hand pulling me the few feet to the pool edge. I stumped to the pool edge, then we both, half fell, half jumped, and plunging into the water. The cool water hitting my naked body was a shock, bringing me out of my daze. Having gone under the water I found my feet and came up gasping for air.

Hansini was standing nearby and she reached for me taking my arm for support, then pulling me to her, she put her arm around my shoulder.

"Are you alright, Katrina?" Hansini asked.

I nodded, "Yes I think so."

"Sorry for pulling you in like that. I thought you had enough of standing there all exposed.

"I didn't know what to do," I told her, almost with the tears.

"It's Ok, honey," she said gently. "That was a brave thing you did. And you didn't chicken out and run."

I looked down at my naked body in the water. I was still trying to believe I had actually taken my clothes off like that. It wasn't just wearing that smaller bikini, I was naked, completely naked. I was still trying to get my head to this.

"I'm sorry I put you through all of that. I shouldn't have forced you to play," Hansini said.

"It's Ok now," I replied. It wasn't really ok but I didn't want her to feel any worse than she did already since she was being kind to me.

"Yes, can't believe I let Mootie beat me. I won't live that down for a while," she laughed.

"Yes, I know you did your best. You did expect to win."

"It was a bit of a shock wasn't it? But then don't you think it is also a little bit naughty taking our clothes off like that?" Hansini said with a grin.

I was beginning to think that too. Standing here with her, naked in the middle of the pool, I was beginning to accept what had just happened. Taking my clothes off had been a shock. It was hard to do, stripping in front of them like that but now I was in the pool I was feeling a little bit naughty too.

I looked back at her and tried to smile. "Not a little bit naughty," I said. "Very naughty!"

She smiled back, pulling me too her, giving me a hug. "That's the girl," she said. "You are in the pool now. Forget you're naked and enjoy yourself."

"Forget I'm naked! That's a bit hard to do."

"You know what I mean." Then turning to the others still just standing or sitting there watching she called. "Get your clothes off and come on in. The water is lovely."

Soon they were all stripping their clothes off and we were soon joined by another seven other naked people. The only one who didn't strip was Elizabeth and she stayed in her bikini.

* * * * * * * * * *

After the swim I got out and went looking for my clothes. I was feeling more comfortable with my body by then so without bothering to dry myself off I just found my wrap-around and tied it around my hips. I don't think I was ready to stay completely naked as the others women were.

I dropped the two halves of my bikini on to the table and sat down for a drink with my breasts still bare and wearing nothing under my tiny skirt. My reasoning here was that during the ball game, often my breasts would have appeared above the water as I had jumped or reached for the ball. I didn't care then so why should I care now?

I looked around at the other four topless women and noticed their breasts more closely now. They were all of different shapes and sizes but all four women were comfortable with them being seen. When I compared to my breasts I could see mine weren't as small as Amita, but more to the size of Hansini. But I liked the shape to mine better so I became happy to leave them revealed.

I did notice a couple of the men including Sarvesh, enjoyed my body so exposed but I was kind of enjoying showing off too so made no attempt to cover my bare breasts from them either. That feeling surprised me too. For a moment I glanced down at myself. I saw how my breasts stood out from my chest, the dark nipples to the peak of each one. As mentioned above, I looked around at the other women showing of their bodies too. It made me thinking. 'Yes, I have nice breasts and I am happy to display them for those men to view.'

Soon it was time for lunch and when I went off with Elizabeth to prepare, I didn't bother getting dressed but just went topless wearing only that skirt.

Once we were away from the group Elizabeth asked me, "Aren't you going to cover up?"

"No," I said. "I'm comfortable like this now."

"I can't believe you stripped off in front of everybody like that."

"Well I didn't really have much choice, did I? And anyway, don't you think it was kind of fun. A little bit naughty!"

"Fun!" she said. "Flaunting yourself like that. Have you no shame? It's not fun, it's indecent. I hope they don't expect me to bare my body in front of everyone."

I was a bit surprised at her attitude now. Why had she changed? Can't she see it was just fun and a bit sexy too. Like in the spa had been fun, well this was too. For a moment I wished I had put my clothes back on and then I thought, 'Wait a minute, it was her problem not mine.'

We had arrived at the kitchen by then, she turned on me again. "Don't you feel embarrassed at what you are wearing? Look at you flaunting your body like that. And I suppose you don't have anything on under your skirt, do you?"

By then I was getting annoyed. I had almost had enough of her. Suddenly feeling a bit wicked I took my skirt pulling it up. "No, I'm not wearing anything."

At that moment Amita came in. Catching sight of my little pussy flash she said with a grin, "What Katrina, still showing off your pussy?"

Then she caught sight of Elizabeth, her smile disappeared as she became serious. "Is everything alright girls?"

"Not really," I said. "Elizabeth doesn't like what I am wearing."

Suddenly Amita realised what the problem was and quickly she took change of the situation.

"Katrina, you carry on with lunch. Get everything laid out and we'll be back soon to help you carry it out. Elizabeth you better come with me."

They disappeared and not feeling too happy now, I set to work. When I was ready they still hadn't appeared so picking up some plates I headed to the pool.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sarvesh asked me where Elizabeth was.

"I don't know," I said. "Amita took her off to talk to her. I haven't seen them since."

I had just turned to go back for another load when I heard a voice close behind me. "Katrina do you need a hand?" asked Hansini.

I turned to see her and Mega had got up and were following me. Glad for a help and for the company, I said, "Thank you Hansini."

When we got to the kitchen, she asked me, "Is everything alright?"

"No," I said bursting into tears. "Elizabeth didn't like me taking my clothes off."

"Oh!" she said. Then reaching for me, "Come here dear, it will work its self out." she tried to comfort me." Nudity, for some people, takes a bit of getting used to. I'm sure she'll be OK once she talks with Amita."

Mega added, "You did it the best way Katrina. You had no choice once you lost the game; You just jumped straight in."

"Yes," said Hansini, "and you had fun once we were all in the pool, didn't you, Katrina?"

"Yes," I nodded wiping my eyes.

After holding me for a minute she let me go saying, "Come on let's get these things out to the pool. Everyone will be hungry."

* * * * * * * * * *

We took everything back to the pool and once I had placed the plates on the table immediately, I went and found my bikini. Fitting on the top and then stepping into the bottom. I then went back to help serving lunch. When I sat down to eat, I didn't feel like eating. I just picked at my food. I saw Hansini watching me and I think Sarvesh had noticed me too but neither said anything.

After lunch we took everything back and they gave me a hand cleaning up. I was a bit embarrassed that our guests were working in the kitchen. What would Amita say when she found out. I told them to leave it to me but they insisted on staying.

Just as we finished Amita appeared. She quickly took note of the scene and thanked the two women and once they had gone, she turned to me.

"Elizabeth is not staying for the rest of the day. She has just left in a taxi." She saw the worried look on my face and she added. "She is alright. She is just not comfortable with so much nudity. I think you having to undress like that scared her a bit too. She thought she was expected to do the same."

"Is she upset with me?" I asked.

"I think a bit at first but she is OK now. She told me to say she was sorry and wants you to ring her in a few days. She just wants to think about things for a while first."

Then as we turned and walked back towards the pool, she put her hand on my shoulder and asked, "Katrina are you sure you are alright?"

"Yes, I am fine. I was happy before what she said."

"Well she won't be coming back and I don't think we will replace her. I am sure you can manage if we girls help you." Then she stopped and looked at me. "You do want to continue helping us, don't you?"

"Yes," I replied. "Like I said before, I was thinking it was kind of fun before this."

"Yes, it is fun. Good fun as long as we don't hurt anybody."

When we got back to the pool, we found them sitting around talking. "Where is Sarvesh?" Amita asked.

"He said he was going to get The Letters Book," Jeevan said.

"Oh good!" Amita said. "I could do with a nice romantic story. And I'm sure Katrina could too."

When Sarvesh returned, Amita asked if she could choose the story. Turning through the pages she found the story she wanted. "Ahh, this is the one we want."

I was pouring a drink for Jeevan when she said, "Take a seat Katrina, I think you are going to enjoy this."

As I found my seat, Amita began to read.

This story was told by Shanti. It is about the first time Mike took her to a beach with large waves. It also was the first time she had ever worn a bikini at the beach as well. As I listened to how she lost her new bikini in the ocean I remembered how earlier in the day how scary it was to take my own bikini off and then how suddenly it was nice swimming naked in the pool.

Without her bikini she had to walk all the way back to their car wearing only a see-through cover-up. They decided to take a route through the sand hills to avoid being seen and when they found a hidden place in the hills they stopped and made love.

It was a nice story, very romantic too. I even liked the part where they made love because it fitted in with how much they loved each other. When she was reading about their love-making I was feeling a bit strange myself. I felt hot and excited at the same time. I would have liked to jump into the pool but I couldn't stop listening to the story.

Anyway, it ended shortly after that when they put back on the clothes they had and made it safely back to the car without being seen.

Looking up at us as she closed the book Amita said, "That Shanti knows how to tell a good story doesn't she?"

"Yes," agreed Mandara.

Many of the rest of us nodded yes too.

* * * * * * * * * *

When they decided on going swimming again they all went in nude. I decided to join them like that too. Quickly I unwrapped my shirt and then took my bikini off. This time, I just calmly walked to the steps and then down into the water with out any care of who could see to me.

For more than an hour I enjoyed swimming like that with eight other people who were as naked as I was. When we came to get out, it was easy to get out of the water and walk over to the seat where I had left my bikini. I decided not to bother with my bikini but not wanting to sit there totally naked I just slipped the skirt back on.

That was how I was for the rest of the day until it was time to make dinner. Even then I didn't bother getting dressed instead going about my duties bare breasted wearing only the tiny skirt with nothing underneath.

* * * * * * * * * *

A few days later I gave Elizabeth a call. She chatted with me for a few minutes and we arranged to meet one evening. We sat in the back of a small restaurant shop to talk.

She told me that she had decided not to do the job again which I knew already. When she asked if I would, I decided to say I'd think about it first. I did not want her to know that I had already agreed to continue.

Well things were a bit strained between us and although we still see each other from time to time, we are no longer good friends like we used to be.

* * * * * * * * * *

At the next special weekend, I watched the three men trying to beat Hansini in chess. They were all beaten soundly but still they returned to try again. Finally, over dinner I asked Sarvesh why, when he will usually get beaten.

"Oh Katrina," he laughed. "It is not just about winning."

"Then why do you men keep playing her?"

"When men play chess, they use logic, mathematics and science. With a woman like Hansini she plays with instinct, passion and emotion. It is very sexy playing such a woman."

I did not understand and I think it must have shown on my face.

"Hansini, my wife is a kind, gentle woman," Mootie began. "I love her for those qualities. When she plays chess, she becomes like a cold, ruthless killer. She plays with emotion and takes enjoyment in winning. Like a predator in my Game Reserve, she enjoys the kill."

The Jeevan added, "Sometimes her kill is quick and brutal, sometimes she plays like a cat plays with a mouse, giving a slow painful death."

I heard the women giggling behind me.

"It's exciting, like a sexual thing to play her," the other man Brian added.

"Is that true?" I asked looking over at Hansini.

She smiled shyly and said, "Do I look like a ruthless killer, Katrina?"

"Well no... But they said you..."

"Oh, forget them. They are just guys, making excuses for not being able to beat me."

Amita started to laugh and Hansini joined in. Soon they were all laughing. I could not understand their joke. Was it about me or something they said? I don't know.

* * * * * * * * * *

To be continued.

12