Katy's Body Pt. 33

Story Info
Katy advertises her body for slavery.
994 words
4.65
65.4k
7

Part 33 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

Chapter 33: Katy advertises her body as a slave.

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Author's note

The guidelines for publishing photographic images on this site can be found as follows:

FAQ->Illustrated Works->Illustrated Stories Guidelines

They mean that (a) I can only submit my own photographs and (b) I can describe but not post photos of BDSM abuse, of sexual intercourse or of masturbation.

Please note: this part is intended to share images taken from the draft advertising of my body as a slave. It is not intended to advertise the services of my body to Literotica readers and the website described will only be available later to private contacts not connected to this site.

I decided that I fancied a change of sorts. It had been some time since my body had been used to entertain a group of sadists. After watching a TV documentary on cam girls using OnlyFans, Patreon and the like I decided to partially borrow their approach. Like them I posted a number of images on social media sites intended to generate interest. Instead of linking the images to an online content site I linked them to my own website (not available to readers) which advertised my services as a BDSM slave for parties and the like. This part of my story is divided into two. The first comprises a selection of the images posted on social media (to friends only) all meeting Facebook rules. The second part is the draft advert from my services to go on my own private website, put together with the help of some friends. Please do post a comment to let me know what you think of the advert. The services offered will be open only to my private contacts - that is, not through Literotica.

THE ADVERT

Special occasion? Why not hire a submissive slave with a sexy body?

Welcome. I am Katy, a submissive BDSM slave who is available to entertain your guests for your special party evening. You may have full use of my sexy body to use and abuse for your pleasure and that of your guests. My body can even be delivered gift wrapped for your special occasion. Please read on for further details.

This is your opportunity to own this magificient slave for your party. You may start your evening by exhibiting her body freely to your guests. She will gladly submit her body to your guests to take their pleasure in examining it by hand and by eye.

The quality of the body, as you can see, is outstanding. Her willingness to submit to any abuse or humiliation that your guests desire is also exceptional. For the occasion she expects (and will enjoy) her body to be treated as object for their every pleasure, to essentially be meat to be used and abused.

Your slave will come with collar, leash and cuffs for both wrists and ankles. Even if you do not choose to restrain her body she has been trained to offer her body for use in the manner shown below - with head bowed, hands clasped behind her back and legs slightly apart. This is intended to make her delightful body as accessible as possible to your guests.

We offer slaves at different levels of pernitted physical abuse. These are:

  1. Mild
  2. Firm
  3. Strict
  4. Severe
  5. Harsh

This slave is rated as suitable for harsh treatment (5). Her body has been properly tested by experts and can willingly accept prolonged harshness. It is best suited for abuse by means of whipping or beating by cane, flogger, belt and the like.

Katy's body will come supplied with equipment to restrain it - a spanking bench and a diagonal cross to keep it fixed in place - and with a supply of whips, canes and leather straps for you to enjoy inflicting harshness. You will find it particularly sexy to pause and watch her body squirm in pain after each blow.

There is no need for you and your guests to feel obliged to whip or beat Katy's body. You are welcome to simply keep her body naked, perhaps with her arms fastened behind her back for your guests to fondle and probe her delightful pussy. She will always willingly offer her body to your guests to enjoy.

A typical evening would involve Katy offering her unrestrained naked body to each of your guests to be fully inspected by hand. You would then add a slave collar, cuff her wrists behind her back and lead her around the room restrained for the guests to humiliate and further enjoy. Once your guests are ready her body would be fastened to either the spanking bench or the diagonal cross for whipping or beating as desired. You may well be surprised by how much harshness her body can take and by her willingness to take it. Once you have finished with inflicting pain on her flesh either you or one of your guests would then fuck her whilst the others watch. Please note: only one person would be allowed to fuck her body. It is not available for more.

A final word from Katy:

My sexy body is waiting for you and your guests to enjoy as your BDSM slave for an evening. It is willing and ready foryour use and abuse. This is a rare and special opportunity for a truly memorable night for your guests and yourself. It would be my pleasure and honour to offer my subservient body to you as your property to use and abuse for whatever entertainment that you desire.

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers