All Comments on 'Kayla'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

A match made in heaven. 5 stars, Great story. I love a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

last line is just ridiculous.

2Dawgz2Katz2Dawgz2Katzalmost 2 years ago

Great story, a feel good story it turned out to be. Thanks for the good read.

98991532129899153212almost 2 years ago

Great story! Please continue with her getting revenge on her ex.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Great story!!! Amazing last sentence...

...maybe she could have answered though 😈😈

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice hot story. We'd been married for 12 years and had three kids, when I gave in and went to bed with my husband's boss. No, he wasn't black, that would have heightened the feelings and it wasn't a "cuck" situation. His boss was smart, rich, good looking, ten years older, a known ladies man. A slow seduction of me began within a year of meeting him, at parties, dinners, company trips and events, my husband didn't think he was serious. A sunny afternoon, a warm breeze blew in from his balcony and flowed over my naked body as I watched him slowly removed my panties, I just had the overwhelming urge to have his boss take me, all of me. Our affair was torrid but very discreet, we'd meet at various hotels and fuck for hours, some mornings I'd drop my kids at school and be in the sack with him twenty minutes later. It lasted five months, hot, fast and fleeting, I never expected it to go on as long as it did. But it was hot. Still married to my love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous