Kayla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Pete. I... I'm p-p-preg... I'm pregnant."

Pete had a shocked look on his face, and asked, "That's good, isn't it? I mean, you wanted a baby, right?" I nodded my head as tears ran down my face. "Well, maybe that will get you and your husband back together."

I looked at him like he was a Martian, and said, "Pete. Honey, it's your baby. You're the only man I've been with since my divorce." He still looked shocked. "It's OK, Pete. You don't have to do anything. I'll take care of.... "

He blurted out, "No Kayla. No. No. No. I love you and I'll love our baby. I want to be part of both of your lives."

I hugged him against me and whispered, "I love you too, Pete. I fought it and fought it. I even thought of not telling you about the baby or lying about the father. But the truth is, I want you. I love you, Pete."

He had an ear-to-ear smile and he kissed me. And kissed me again. And again. Then I took his hand and led him to my bedroom saying, "Dinner can wait a few minutes."

Pete made gentle love to me and showered me with kisses, and I knew I had done the right thing. After dinner, we returned to my bedroom where I started my young boyfriend's sexual education by introducing him to oral sex.

"Wow, that was great," he enthusiastically said after I swallowed his spunk.

I thought to myself, "Your education is just beginning, kid."

As we lay next to each other talking, my hand moved back and forth across his chest. Pete asked me to marry him, and I wasn't sure I should after just getting divorced. But I knew I loved him, and I was hoping to have a few more babies with him. So, I said yes.

Before we fell asleep, Pete rolled towards me and said, "I think I know why you didn't get pregnant with your husband."

I smirked at him as I wondered what he would say. "Why?"

"I don't think he was in deep enough."

12