All Comments on 'Kelly's Tough Spot Ch. 03'

by Tookinkyforwordz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze8 months ago

Hated this chapter. 1 person blackmailing is great , 2 could be fun, more than that is ridiculous. I like seeing a blackmail with a lot of humiliations but as much aggressiveness that these guys are using is borderline rape in my opinion. need to reel the story in

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Over the top, as Pappasleaze noted, but still pretty hot. Now that we know that Kelly is really a slut for cock and her sexual relationship with Nathan is a mixed bag - she clearly wants a husband to help her raise her 14-year old daughter. Now the blackmailer has her getting new cock almost regularly, and is watching her closely. Her descent to total depravity is likely to be swift. Love the story.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

It is fabulous that Charles promoted Nathan but Nathan will have to travel out of town several days a month. For sure Charles, Matt, and the original blackmailer will ensure that Kelly's holes are pretty constantly filled with unwanted but very pleasurable cock. She will be using morning after pills for the next couple of weeks until she can get a birth control prescription. She is going to have to start getting tested regularly for STDs and HIV. Life is getting more and more complicated for the blackmailed slut and almost whore. Love where this may be going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous