All Comments on 'Kendall's Public Humiliation'

by Talesofsubmission

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

It was hot until the end. That was just disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a first posting, this is a very good story. There are even two episodes in one story. The idea of a public and collective treatment of everyone's problems allows for all sorts of variations. I'm thinking of that shy little redhead, she absolutely must be cured. I hope you have lots of ideas for the next episodes if any. As I read in another comment, cucumber salad doesn't bring more excitement to me.

TalesofsubmissionTalesofsubmissionover 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 2 is out now. Thank you both for the feedback. I should have added a bit of foreshadowing at the ending of this one as the idea behind it was to set up the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the other comment, it was a great story but the end was a bit too much and sadly a turn off.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, with a big cucumber in her ass how did the women jam three fingers inside? Oh, and the cucumber was not explicitly extracted from her ass before her husband jammed his cock inside. Seemed her ass would not have closed up too well after getting the cucumber inside. Oh, I have seen some women take large things up their ass but for a first timer (almost), it probably would have torn her up a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous