Kevin's Kitty Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you just cum?" Kevin grunted.

Lucy replied by squealing again, and Kevin shook his head. Rocking his hips, he enjoyed the sensation of her ass as Lucy came around his cock. Only to freeze at the sound of the door opening behind him. Kevin turned and saw Gemma staring with wide eyes.

"I missed it," she pouted.

"Missed it?"

Gemma nodded. "Flower told me that Lucy was in here covered in your seed. I wanted some."

"Oh," Kevin nodded. "Sable got here first."

"And she didn't share!" Gemma pouted. Then she frowned. "Hurry up."

Kevin blinked. "What?"

"Cum in her. I want it." She stormed across the room and looked down before mewling in surprise. "Master, that's the wrong hole!"

"It's what she wanted," Kevin protested as Gemma leaned in for a closer look.

"Wait, she's cumming?" Kevin nodded. "Do you think if you put it in my butt, I'd cum like this?"

"MMM!"

Kevin glanced up at Lucy and grinned. "Sorry."

Beginning to thrust once more, Lucy started whimpering. Gemma made a noise before reaching around to pry open Lucy's labia. Kevin felt when Gemma leaned in, because Lucy jerked and started to spasm.

"She's tasty, Master," Gemma purred.

Kevin closed his eyes and kept thrusting. Lucy's ass throbbed deliciously as he cupped the back of Gemma's head. She purred frantically, as the vibrators within Lucy's pussy rubbed up along Kevin's cock with each thrust. Until finally it was all too much. Kevin let out a soft roar as he throbbed inside her. Gemma mewled in surprise as Lucy gushed from yet another orgasm. But it was only a moment before she was back, sucking and licking at Lucy's clit for all her worth.

Kevin, feeling it was all too much, pulled free before staggering back to his chair. Gemma, seeing her opening, dived in to collect her treat. Kevin thought about it for a moment, before realizing there was no smell. Lucy must have been planning this, and had taken it upon herself to get ready well in advance.

"Is he still going?" Mary's voice called as she opened the door.

She glanced around, seeing Gemma lapping at Lucy's ass. Before turning towards Kevin, who was still mostly hard at the sight. She cleared her throat, and stepped back, as Hope crept into the room with Easter at her side. The two glanced at Gemma before looking at Kevin.

Easter got there first, and Kevin yelped as her lips closed over his cock. Hope was a moment later, but she dived between Easter's legs, and the bunny yelped, before forcing Kevin's cock entirely down her throat. Mary watched from the doorway and shook her head.

"I was hoping to see if you were done, so we could bring you inside," she smiled. "But I somehow don't think that's going to happen."

Chapter Fifteen

Staggering down the stairs, Kevin grinned at the mewling complaints from the twins. After their evening together, they insisted on trying once more in the morning. The advantage of getting him up the way they did was they were too tired to fight him when he did actually try to get up. With the sight of the two pregnant kitties cuddling his pillow between them, Kevin was able to get downstairs and start his day.

The kitchen was quiet this morning. Flower had left a plate of eggs and bacon for the three of them. The kitties would get there's later. Kevin needed to get a move on or he was going to be late. He scoffed down the meal and stepped outside to see the cafe in full swing. It was also the meeting place of his kitties, who were all sitting around with visitors to the store. It made him smile when he noticed Mary was acting as a translator while everyone asked questions.

Even Sidney was there with Precious, who was using her flash cards to speak with delighted customers. But that wasn't what Kevin had planned for today. Once again, around to the side of the house, Kevin smiled at the shed. It was just as he had left it, just inside was his trusty lawn mower.

Pulling it out, Kevin gave it a once over, checking for defects, damage or anything else wrong with it. When nothing came to mind, he added some fuel, primed the pump, and gave the cord a pull. It took a couple of goes, and the engine fired up, roaring into life. Kevin left it for a few moments, as he collected his hat and gloves from inside the shed, before turning around and getting to work. The yard wasn't messy. Farmer Ben brought a tractor through on the odd occasions and slashed everything; however, with the barbeque coming along that evening, Kevin decided he wanted to get things cleaned up properly.

He pushed along, following the contours of the property and the driveway. When he approached the cafe, there were a few shouts and jeers. Kevin glanced up, and blushed as Mary whistled and Bast yowled with the rest of them joining soon after. He shook his head, tucked his head down, and kept going as the morning sunlight beamed down. He worked hard, having to fuel up the mower twice more. Once, as he got around the side of the barn, and again when he went around the cafe and office. But by noon, and with several water breaks, Kevin was done.

It was Marla who met him at the shed as he closed up and directed him upstairs into the bathroom. There, Kevin expected her to take advantage of their proximity, but the older kitty quietly climbed into the shower behind him and scrubbed. Kevin relaxed in the water as Marla worked the muscles in his back and legs. He offered to return the favor, but Marla kissed him softly and pulled away.

"I'm just keeping you busy until tonight. You've been working hard, so I'm being gentle."

Kevin sighed and shook his head. "Can I at least get your back?"

Marla chewed her lip for a moment. "Are you going to press me into the wall and have your way with me?"

"... No?"

Marla smiled. "A pity then."

Kevin frowned, but Marla stepped out of the shower and collected a towel. He was grumpy when he stepped out to join her, but she wrapped him up and kissed his cheek. That, in turn, led to a small make-out session, where Kevin held her close as he kissed her repeatedly. She pulled away with a giggle before darting into the bedroom. Kevin, seeing her run, made to chase, but slipped on a wet spot on the tile. He threw his arms out as he fell forward and crashed into the heavy wardrobe by the doorway.

"MASTER!"

Kevin grunted and pushed himself up, as something smacked him in the back of the head. Truthfully, the fall was nothing. But whatever it was that hit him left a stinging mark on the back of his head.

"I'm fine," Kevin grunted as he took Marla in his arms. "Really, I'm fine."

She growled and pulled away, before checking him over anyway, including the back of his head. She pushed him down to examine him closely, which let Kevin's eyes flick around until he spotted what it was that hit him. It was a small wooden box, and it was extremely dusty.

"No blood, but there's a lump," Marla pouted as she pulled him upright again.

"I'm fine," Kevin smiled. "But thank you for your concern."

"Maybe I should kiss it better," she licked her lips.

Kevin laughed and pulled her tight. "Maybe I should kiss YOU better."

Marla purred in delight as Kevin's lips met her own before she pulled away. "No, enough of that. Mary will need some help to set up. We've got someone bringing some food, then you need to cook it."

Kevin frowned. "I've never cooked on a barbeque before."

"Then you're gonna learn!" Mary smiled as she came upstairs. "C'mon, what's the holdup?"

"Just a pair of beautiful women," Kevin smiled.

Marla looked at Mary, and the human shook her head. "No kitty."

"But--"

"No!"

Marla growled, before pecking Kevin's cheek once more. "Later... In my mouth."

Kevin blinked as Marla threw off the towel and strutted from the room in search of the clothing she liked to wear. Kevin's eyes drifted to Mary, who gave him a sly smile.

"I'll be good too. But you need to get dressed. Something comfortable, but nice."

"Like I always wear?"

Mary giggled. "Like what you used to before you had an office installed. Just a nice shirt and some jeans."

"Got it," Kevin smiled and dropped his towel.

Several minutes later, Kevin, coffee in hand, was opening the barn. There was a pair of old cows in the pool, who waved and smiled at Kevin as he came into view. Norma and the girls had shown up throughout the day, and called out greetings to their old friends as they went inside. Kevin made his way in and opened up a storage area in the back, before he started carrying out tables and chairs. He'd bring out a stack, and set them in the yard, where Mary and the kitties would organize where they went. Only for Caesar to suddenly appear as Kevin stepped out of the room.

"Chairs!" he grinned.

"Bring them out." Kevin smiled at the helpful pup.

The big dog wasted no time, picking up twice as many chairs as Kevin did. Between the two of them, they made short work. Katherine was watching on with a smile from the cafe, with Mary at her side. Kevin smiled, seeing the way Mary touched her sister's stomach, and he felt a small pang of longing. Not that he didn't have his own children with Sable and the others. If anything, that was part of it. Mary had decided to stick around, and even outright stated she wanted to marry him.

Kevin sighed, shook his head. He made his way back in for the tables. Those came out far quicker, and he, with Caesar, got them set up how Mary wanted it. They were set up in rows leading to the barn. The barn was going to be where the kitchen was, with a large set of gas hotplates. Kevin felt a little unsure about the idea he was going to be the one using them, but everyone was adamant when they told him it was happening.

Kevin then found the reason Katherine had shown up so early, Caesar brought over large bags of food from the boot of Katherine's car. She was in charge of groceries by the looks of things. There were drinks too, and that all needed to be put in coolers to get them ready for the rest of the evening. People were beginning to show up already, with some who had arrived during the day for a coffee, returning later on.

Kevin smiled, seeing dozens of pups, kitties, and even a few birds hovering around. Some people were ones he recognized, like Anastasia the goth and Serpens her lovely snake. The two of them waved happily from a chair they had taken up, while a young pup, no older than about five, ran around after an older puppy-girl as they played with Flower's kittens.

People began to gather around, and Kevin found himself side by side with Flower. The kitty was a whizz and provided instructions as she set up. They got the burners going before Kevin helped wash down the hot plates. Flower went about cutting onions and the meat, which... Well, Kevin checked the packet, and sure enough, it wasn't actually steak and sausages. But some synthetic stuff that looked and smelled just like it.

With everything going on, it wasn't long before Kevin spotted a flash. He blinked in shock before turning to a young man with a camera.

"Kevin, I just wanted--"

Flower shoved a burger bun literally into his mouth. As the man pulled back, the crowd pressed closer, and they forced the reporter out. Kevin laughed, before turning to Flower and pulled her into a kiss. That earned a few more camera flashes, but the closest people within the crowd kept it to a minimum.

Then it was right back to work. Someone brought out some music a while later, and a few customers came over to ask questions. Kevin, between turning meat and onions, fielded a few requests and passed on a couple of messages. There was more than one crying owner as the night went on, and many, many happy pets. There was even a minor mishap, where a child, whose best friend was a pup their own age, dropped a bottle of sauce. It hit the table, and the contents jetted out. All over Kevin's front.

There was a moment of stillness, before Kevin laughed and wiped his face, seeing more of the sauce on his hand. "I think I need a fresh shirt."

"Sorry!" the child pouted, while his best friend's tail wagged low.

"Not to worry," Kevin shook his head. "Flower, you got this?"

"I have her," Sam pushed through.

"Sam," Kevin smiled. "I didn't realize you were still here."

"Free food," the man grinned.

Kevin laughed, and the crowd let him through to the back.

"Kevin, you've had an accident. What happened?"

Kevin glanced over at a pair of cameras and was blinded by the flash. "What is wrong with you people?"

"We just want answers!"

"It's sauce!" Kevin snapped and made his way to the house.

They followed him right up to the door, and Kevin suspected that if he wasn't quite so firm in shutting it, they'd have tried to follow further than that. He made his way upstairs and into the bathroom, where he stripped off his shirt. There was sauce on his face too, and Kevin took a moment to wash that off, before giving himself a final check over. Satisfied that all was clean, Kevin made his way out of the bathroom and opened his wardrobe.

It only took him a moment to pick a new shirt and he turned around to lay it across the bed--only for his shoe to bump into something. Kevin frowned, and bent over, seeing the wooden box once more. He blinked and slowly picked it up. It was dusty, so it had been on top for a very long time. Kevin turned it over. There were no marks, but there was a hinge on one side that would open it. So he did.

The first thing he noticed was a folded piece of paper. He unfolded it, and his heart caught in his chest, seeing his mother's flowing handwriting.

Kevin,

Please let it be you to find this. Gerald, if it's you, do something worthwhile for the first time in your later life and hand this and the box to your son.

You know, with your father's... condition. Things have not been easy. As it got worse, I needed to hide things away. I'm hoping this is one that you found without that drunken lout knowing about it. Never in a million years do I think he'll get off his ass and climb a ladder to dust the top of a wardrobe. So I have faith it is with you.

If you are reading this, and I am not here to give it to you. Please know that the ring in this box was my mothers. It's a family heirloom, and my greatest treasure. I had always hoped to see you give it to someone. Know that when the day comes that you find somebody worthy.

You have my permission to give your bride to be, this family heirloom.

I love you Kevin. Always.

Mum xx

As tears rolled down Kevin's cheek, he read the letter twice more. Only then did he pick up the box. It was old, very, very old. There was blue velvet inlay neatly stitched around the treasure within. The ring was perfect. A gold band, with a white faceted jewel. He couldn't tell what type of stone it was, but it caught the light and glittered with rainbow hues. It was beautiful and Kevin swallowed his tears down, as he knew what he wanted to do.

Tucking the box into his pocket, Kevin quickly dressed. Letter in hand, he made his way downstairs and opened the door, where the two reporters were still waiting.

"Fuck off," Kevin snapped, even before they could open their mouths.

He stormed past, and wiped the tears, even as they continued to fall. He searched the crowd for Mary. Seeing a cluster of people near the barn, Kevin made a beeline, ignoring the reporters that tried to follow along. Sure enough, Mary was with her sister, the kitties and the bulk of the guests. They laughed and chatted as Bast acted both as entertainment and translator for those around. But when her eyes met Kevin's, she froze.

That was enough to break the magic, and the crowd pulled apart to let Kevin approach.

"Kevin?" Mary frowned. "What's wrong?"

Kevin didn't know what to say. There were too many people. He couldn't get the words out, so he simply handed her the note. Mary frowned. Taking it gently, she turned it over and began to read. He trembled in place, as everyone watched in silence while Mary's mouth opened in shock.

Kevin dropped to one knee, and the crowd gasped in unison. Mary teared up before lowering the letter and watched as Kevin retrieved the box. He pried open the lid and Mary stepped closer before gently plucking the ring from the box.

"M-mary--"

Seeing how choked up he was, she understood the man on bending knee, knew it with the look and sincerity in his eyes and beat him to the punchline. "Yes, Kevin," Mary's lip trembled as she dropped to her knees in front of him. "YES!"

Kevin sagged in relief. Despite their talks and his beliefs. He didn't know for sure until she actually said the word. The kitties gathered around, and Kevin found he and Mary were at the center of a giant group hug. There were camera flashes, but they were distant and the crowd was making enough noise to drown out whatever they were calling out. All Kevin could concentrate on was the softness of the woman in his arms, and the knowledge that all his loved ones approved.

The barbecue went through a bit of a change after that. People congratulated Kevin and Mary. The two of them were sticking close while the crowd came to them. Kevin nervously answered the various congratulations, while Mary stuck out her hand and showed off the ring to everyone who wanted to see it. Everyone, including Sidney, who she allowed to take some truly amazing close-up shots. Well... with the exception of the other reporters, who finally got the hint about how welcome they were at the event. Not that they left, they just got more tactical about when and where they would show up.

But, as all things do, the night wore on. The first to leave were the kids, furry, feathered and human. Those with them, left with happy smiles, waves and promises to return later. Kevin rolled his eyes, seeing the reporters still hanging around, and made himself busy by returning the uncooked food to the refrigerators inside the barn.

When Kevin came out, it was to the sight of the reporters being corralled by a herd of cattle, while Mary waved to get his attention at the back door. Kevin glanced around, checking the gas was off on the barbeques, and did a once over for any valuables. With the all clear, he left the furniture and closed up the barn, before sneaking past the cattle and into the house.

When he came in, everyone was downstairs, except the kids, who were tucked in and sleeping by now.

"Evening," Kevin smiled lamely as he noticed even Norma was in the room.

"We just wanted to congratulate you," Bast purred as she stepped up beside Mary.

"We were gonna have an orgy," Sable pouted.

"We decided against it, because someone still needs time to heal," Mary growled pointedly at the one armed kitty.

"I feel fine!" Sable protested, but Mary shook her head.

"No internal stimulation," Mary said crossly. "If you want to cum, you'll just have to rub your clit or something."

Sable sighed. "Fine. But when I'm better, I want Master's seed in me."

Kevin shook his head as several murmurs of agreement went up. But it was Mary who hushed them all.

"Now, Kevin. It was agreed that since Sable can't participate properly, you and I are going to spend the night alone. With a small caveat."

Kevin glanced around. "Okay?"

Mary turned and plucked a small bowl off the table and held it towards him. "Pick a name."

Kevin swallowed nervously and reached out. He dug his fingers in and swirled them around before plucking out a single piece. It was folded in half, and when he opened it, there was a name.

"Flower."

"YES!" Flower jumped up and raced for the stairs.

The rest of the ladies let out disappointed grunts, while Mary blushed awkwardly.

"Now ladies," Bast snapped. "Master will be back on schedule in the morning. Until then, I need four volunteers for Sable. I want her rendered incoherent for as long as she wants it."

"Me first!" Norma crossed the room, scooping Sable into her arms.