Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That should set him back a bit.

I continue, "I am proud of this game. It's not all about a demeaning death. It's about keeping alive. It forces young and old to be patient. That's something today's children lack. You rush anything in this game, and you're dead. This game makes you think three dimensionally, plan, work with others, resist temptation. There is a lot of good in this game.

"Are there other formats that would teach the same things? Probably. This is a package that many people like. They made the movie Gandhi, about a great man. No kid is watching that. Video games are a way to teach people. You develop a game people want to play and teach life lessons, my kids and I will play that game as well."

I try to give him some hope, "Hey, this is not educational software. This is pure recreation. Are there some good life lessons? Sure, but at its core, it's just for fun. Today's educational games are too stiff and safe enough for a toddler. I think if you work with game developers, they may be willing to incorporate suggestions. Wouldn't it be cool to have a first-person shooter that was endorsed by your company? Without you or anyone else working with them, how can you say it's all their fault? Think about it. Come up with solid suggestions. Even if you can't support them, you can add redeeming features which is better than nothing."

Next is a cute fan, "How many kids do you have? Are you looking to upgrade your wife?"

I laugh hard, "I do not have any children yet. I have been dating about six months now. Beth, would you please stand up."

Beth looks like a model today. She is wearing our game t-shirt, small black shorts, showing off her long thin white legs. Her hair is white with a pinch of honey. It's long and curled today. Her face has light makeup and it's like I said, model quality. As she stands up, there is a collective groan of disappointment. Nobody there is an upgrade over Beth.

I smile, "That is my gorgeous girlfriend."

The rest of the questions are about game play, pricing, DLC's, and game console release dates.

+++++

Mr. Kim has us join him for lunch. There is a large table reserved for us at an Italian restaurant. He has Tina and Mom sit next to him. I notice that he touches them often. It both creeps me out and makes me stare.

Beth distracts me by whispering into my ear, "They are here to have fun. Let them have fun. You look like you're going to spring on the table and cut their throats."

I whisper back, "Am I always so transparent?"

Beth looks cautiously at me, then laughs. When I don't laugh, she stops and holds my hand. She is concerned about me.

Tina notices my intensity, she says softly, "I came here to have fun. Don't worry about me."

She is over eighteen. She isn't my daughter. She has had sex before and will again. I have no business denying her sex. I need to be somewhere else. Beth shows me three hand-written notes. Their invitations to room parties.

Beth whispers to me, "Can we try one out?"

I did not expect that, "Do you know what happens at those?"

Beth giggles, "Drinking, sex, and people selling Cosplay services."

Oh my, she does know. This does not thrill me. I don't want to see Beth getting fucked by other guys.

I ask, "You really want to go and get fucked by a bunch of young studs?"

Beth looks at me with sad eyes, "Don't be like that. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

I have had enough of this. I am going to vomit. She obviously did not listen well to my accounts overseas. I am a one-woman man and I expect the same. She is not the woman for me. I am heartbroken. I stand up quickly and rush out of the room.

Immediately, my phone is ringing. I shut it off. There are thousands of people here for the gaming convention. It takes no time at all to blend into the crowd. Unless they are right behind me, I have lost them. I don't hear Beth's voice.

In a casino, there aren't many places to sit down and be alone. I go to a bar on the main floor, just outside of the gambling area. I sit at the bar, so my back is to people walking by. I order a Whiskey.

Bartender asks, "Lose lots of money?"

I grovel, "Worse, I lost my woman. I will need a few more of these as I finish them."

I spend two hours downing four whiskies. I have no experience, they hit me hard. I stumble away from the bar and outside. Just beyond the cars coming in, there is a bench. I sit down there. It's warm here. I must show up tonight for the official launch. That's going to be awkward. Where do I sleep tonight? I don't feel good.

I go back inside the hotel and find a washroom. I sit for a while and I expel the alcohol. When I can walk like a normal person, I go find some food. I find a nice New York style deli. The place is slammed. A nice couple asks me to sit with them. They were at my presentation; they have more questions.

Since there are no free tables, I sit with them.

Tracy asks me, "You don't look so good. You seem kind of down. You were alive and friendly earlier."

I spill the info, "My girlfriend wants to experience all parts of the room parties."

Tracy asks, "She obviously doesn't know what goes on, right?"

My bottom lip is quivering, "Do you see her here?"

Tracy looks at me with sadness, "I am truly sorry for you. I can tell you were in love. Can't you forgive her? Maybe she doesn't know how you feel?"

I reply, almost in tears, "She never asked, I got that 'what happens in Vegas' line, like that makes it OK."

Her boyfriend mentions, "That goes both ways, you know."

I give him a small smile, "I'm not that kind of guy."

Our lunch is broken up by a frantic woman yelling, "Where is the Army guy! I saw him come in here. Army guy! WHERE ARE YOU!"

Dammit, I am a Marine! I stand up, the lady can see me now. She runs to me and then pulls me by the hand, out of the deli. Wait, my lunch!

There are people running past us.

She is breathing hard, "A guy with a bunch of guns killed the security guys out front and is walking that way. My kids are over there. PLEASE, save my children Mr. Army guy!"

It isn't even a thought, "Should I go and help?" Nope. My feet are already running into the crowd that is running at me. I hear an AK-47 ahead of me shooting bursts of bullets. Oh shit; this is real. One of those sick kids wanting to be famous. The screaming is loud. I now have a clear path to the assailant. There is still a good fifty yards. He is shooting people at random; they have the exits effectively blocked from wanting to get out too fast. The prick is taking his time and killing at random.

I am in full military uniform. That includes my steel tipped boots. The sound is like a horse. For me, that means that he can hear me. He casually turns around. It's a child, maybe sixteen. Bad case of acne, messy hair. All his clothes and the jacket are all black. He took a marker and drew himself a mustache. How bizarre.

I start weaving back and forth. He knows his weapon, he turns burst off, making it a fully automatic assault rifle. That was his fateful mistake. He thought it would increase his odds of hitting me. However, he has very little muscle strength in his arms. The AK-47 has a strong recoil, far more than average.

Every machine gun naturally raises up off the target. Because of the child's lack of strength, it's more pronounced. Therefore, once he did pull the trigger, instead of hitting me six to eight times, he only hit me twice.

He finally pulls the trigger as I am on him. I am shot in the abdomen and the shoulder. My hands go around his neck and he ... ceases to live.

I am mad at myself; I won't be able to tell Beth what I think of her. She deserved at least that. I access my wounds. On the battlefield, I have seen this. I don't have long. I am cold. I feel my field of vision falling in on me. It's slow. Nobody is here, I will die alone.

Chapter 22 -- Restart

Just about anywhere else, a different day, a different convention, his son liking a different game. Any number of things could have been different. Any one of those factors could have prevented Dr James Thompson, head of surgery at Cook County Hospital in Chicago from being there. Today, he is here, and I need him. I am laying on the floor in a pool of blood. Him, his wife, a nurse, and their son perform surgery on me in the center of the Luxor gaming area. There is crying, police sirens, police tape, dead bodies.

I will not greet death today; he saves my life. They bring in a helicopter to get me to a hospital quickly and gently. Once at the hospital, they undo his shoelace surgery and do it right. I was stabilized, it goes much easier this time. I am twice lucky today, the normal surgeon is out sick, all they have is a kid three months out of school. No way Dr. Thompson lets that kid operate on me.

+++++

Two days later, I wake up to a cute nurse next to my bed, sucking my cock. She doesn't know that I am awake. She is talking to my cock.

Sara says to my cock, "Willie, you taste soooo good." She takes a few bobs and then slurps. "I need your cum so your owner can rest comfortably." She bobs three times, sucks hard, followed by licking the bottom of my cock. "Willieeee, give it up boy. I'm not letting those skanks get your liquid gold." She bobs, sucks, bobs, and sucks again.

Sara is giggling, "You're such a big boy. Reward mommy, give me my reward." She sucks much harder and keeps it up until I do shoot my load. "Ahhhhhhh soooo good. Thank you."

I reply with a weak voice, "Your welcome."

I scare the crap out of that poor girl.

Sara says, "Ah, ah, um, I got to go!" She is blushing.

I fall asleep.

+++++

When I wake up next, mom, Tina, and a sorry looking Beth are in my room. Tina is asleep. Mom is at my side, holding my hand. Beth is in a chair. She seems to be on the verge of crying.

On my other side is a busty brunet, maybe twenty-one if I were guessing. Being she is with the Police, I bet she is at least twenty-two.

Officer Brenda Lacy reads me my rights. I can tell that both mom and Beth want to choke her out.

Brenda says, "For your own good, don't say anything. The alleged killer's family is rich, and they had us file charges against you for murder. You are now in our custody. There is outrage by the families of fallen victims, the city, and the public at the charges against you. I expect they will get dropped soon. We know you saved a bunch of lives. Nobody was getting to him for a while."

Brenda looks sad now, "What we don't know is why. Remember, not one word out of you. People want to know if that was a death march to ease the PTSD, to avoid the girlfriend drama, or if you are just stupid to take on a machine gun with your bare hands."

I smile.

Brenda slaps my good shoulder, "You dumb mother fucker! I lost my brother to PTSD."

Mom says softly, "He still suffers, he has a lot to live for though."

Mom's tears are falling on my bandages.

Brenda sits back, "I was told to come down here by the police commissioner to get a confession. The next three men under him tell me just the opposite. I can't handcuff you because of your condition. As you improve, I may have to cuff you to the bed. People are calling you a hero."

I roll my eyes. Brenda expected that.

A tearful Beth asks, "What did he do? I wasn't there."

Brenda asks, "You weren't in the bar with him?"

An astonished Beth says no, "A few hours earlier, I told him I wanted to go to a room party. He asked if I knew what went on there. I did."

Mom and Tina scream out, "WHAT? Beth!"

Brenda continues the questioning, "In these types of parties sex is not with your boyfriend but with everyone. It's consensual, but some of them are just short of a full out orgy."

Beth screams, "What? No way! That isn't sex at a party? GROSS!"

Mom brings Beth close to my bed, holding her hand.

Mom says in a soft voice, "By saying you wanted to attend that party, you said you wanted to fuck all the guys there."

Beth is horrified, "Now I understand why you looked at me like that and ran away."

Tina asks Beth, "What are you talking about?"

Beth is crying, "I feel so stupid now. I was given some personal invites to room parties. I asked your brother to go. He asked me if I knew what went on there. I said booze, sex, and Cosplay sales. I thought the sex was just him and me."

Oh fuck. I fly off the deep handle thinking Beth wants a gangbang and she is just innocent enough she though it was just us having sex in a room. What a fool I am. Could I act any worse? Oh, what a colossal mistake I made. To think I was looking down on her when, she should be feeling that same way about me.

My anger jumped to conclusions. I almost screwed up the best thing that ever happened to me because I thought I was better than she is and I find out, she is better than me.

Brenda continues, "OK, so that is why he was in the bar with a couple from Peoria." My family is looking at me for answers. Brenda has them. "The place was busy, no seats were available, so they asked him to sit down. Meanwhile, a young lady is waiting for her boyfriend when she sees our soldier boy here. She remembered him from the panel, she wanted a piece of him herself.

"She described him very vividly, which is unusual with witnesses. She nailed his jaw, eyes, hair, height, muscles, and the real fatigues he was wearing. She had him nailed, right down to the boots. He made quite the impression on her."

"When the first shots rang out, she was thinking, 'Where is my army man?' She remembered seeing him going into the deli. She goes in screaming until she finds him. She excitedly explains the situations, and then Captain America saves the world."

Beth's only response is, "He is, err, was a Marine."

Brenda looks at me with predatory eyes, "I bet he can't turn it off. I read about the diner incident back home."

Tina defends me, "He turns around into two would be robbers. Their gun didn't even have bullets."

The doctor comes in to check on me, he sends everyone including Brenda out.

The doctor says softly, "Public opinion will crush that family, they will drop charges. No DA will take it to court; there isn't any chance in getting a jury to convict you. I see you're a fast healer, I like that. It's good to be young if you're going to get shot. I am keeping them out for a while, so you all can get some sleep. Those girls have been here for two days.

Chapter 23 -- Recovery

The following day, I wake up to everyone in my room again. The nurses are cleaning me, and I just had breakfast. It hurts to take deep breaths, so my voice is raspy and soft. They all come close to hear me. Beth and mom are holding my hands.

I use short sentences to keep the pain down, "Deep breaths hurt. How long in here? Insurance? Convention?"

Beth is in tears, "You will be here a few weeks. Your insurance has not kicked in yet, so you have VA. You will be transported to the VA as soon as it's safe for you."

Brenda speaks up, "Actually, there is a lot of outrage from the survivors about moving you to the VA. They want the convention, Tina's company, and the city of Las Vegas to pay for your bills. Others want to start a "GoFundMe" page for you. My guess is you don't move. You're great PR for the hospital and there are hundreds outside that want to say Thank You to you."

Tina adds, "Mr. Kim was visibly shaken. They cancelled the convention. We had the launch in his suite with some random people they invited. It was a heck of a party. They had wanted to give me a raise and a choice of projects, but for now, I am in PR. He is normally a happy man. He has been depressed since the altercation."

Brenda suggests, "It's not uncommon for people to get depressed when a personal guest gets hurt. On the other hand, if not for inviting your brother, how many more would be dead now? It took an amazing set of circumstances for your brother to be there and do what he did. Nobody has figured out yet, how many lives he saved. The lady that got him is also being proclaimed a life saver. She wants to meet him. Her boyfriend is a bit jealous; he isn't big on the idea."

I fall asleep with them talking.

+++++

I wake up to a very familiar face looking at me. It's the lady that grabbed me to save the people. I smile at her. She looks relieved.

Cara says to me, "Great, I thought that with all that happened, you might hate me. My husband doesn't know I am here. I came to apologize for almost killing you."

She breaks down into a sobbing mess on my side, away from my hole.

Beth hugs her, "That wasn't you're doing. The gunman shot him, not you. He would have figured it out sooner or later and gone running on his own. All you did was save a bunch of lives."

I smile, Beth hugs her, and she goes to a new level of crying. Beth made it much easier for her to live with the results. That was kind of her. I fall asleep again.

+++++

I am off some medicines, I feel much better, and I have energy today. I don't feel as tender, yet I know I can't do much. I do feel like talking now.

I surprise everyone when I suggest, "I want to go outside. I want to see the sun and feel the heat. I want to meet some of the survivors."

The nurse immediately says, "No."

Brenda looks at mom, mom shrugs her shoulders and says, "Ok."

Brenda looks at the nurse, "I need to see a hospital official right now."

Instead of an official, a doctor and three nurses arrive twenty minutes later. They don't look very happy. Brenda takes care of that as well.

Brenda says to two of the nurses, "Go change." They start giving her attitude. "Fine. When the TV cameras show up, remember that I suggested you wear clothes without stains on them."

The doctor objects, "There are no cameras or reporters out there."

Brenda looks frustrated, "Well no, I haven't called them yet! I will explain about this spontaneous event your nice hospital has organized to help those people recover. You do know he isn't doing this for himself, right?"

Wow, they all bow their heads and look at the floor. Brenda must be in HR. She manipulates people way too easily. I bet she is a psychology major.

Brenda again says, "Make sure you smile. You are all doing a wonderful thing, make it a happy event. Accept any praise you get."

+++++

I spent three hours listening to grownups cry. Most just wanted to touch me. They placed their hand softly on mine. My family, the nurses, and the doctor all got the hugs. I am fine with that. After depositing me in my room, each of the nurses and the doctor give Brenda a warm hug.

The doctor is in tears, "I don't think I will ever be the same. That was an awesome experience. Something so little had a profound impact on the people today. Thank you for forcing me."

+++++

Two days later, Mr. Kim visits me. He looks terrible. I have seen this before with new kids on the battlefield. They don't sleep, they're nervous, they don't eat much. They need a close call or a kill to start feeling comfortable. Sometimes, they never do break out and they get killed, another replaces him, and they hopefully figure it out.

Mr. Kim has tears rolling down his face. Tina is up and embraces him. He loves feeling her breasts on him and her soft hugs. His eyes are on me though.

I try to motivate him, "In combat, people get injured. It's why we always say, 'Next man up.' Fate interferes with life. Few days ago, my number was called. I am breathing while eight others aren't right now. Because you invited me out here, they estimate another dozen are alive. They had a security guard nearby, but he couldn't kill, even a heinous asshole.

"Maybe his gun jams, maybe he goes full auto. You never can tell. We do know, I was there, I took action, and he died because of his actions. As I see it, if you are going to be sad and see my injuries as your fault, then you also need to blame yourself for all the lives that were saved."