Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,948 Followers

"I bet if you fucked two random women, she would have had a fit. Peg is like part of the family, she doesn't count. Anyways, I just wanted you to know. I had fun, but I thought it was very bad taste for Beth to partake. Please continue. Pretend like I'm not here. Good night."

She turns off the lights and closes the door.

Peg whispers, "Tina is ... unique."

I chuckle, "Oh, you could say that alright."

I soon fall asleep again.

+++++

This morning, I am standing in Bob's office, waiting in line to talk to him.

On seeing me, I am next.

I explain, "Bob. A situation has come up with someone I love. I can't let this continue. Their safety is at stake. I am going to take the day off and remedy the situation in a peaceful and adult way. If that fails, I will improvise and bust some heads."

Bob asks but already knows my answer, "I can get Jim to come with you. It wasn't that long ago he was a Ranger. He is a big strapping man."

I reply with a sly smile, "Oh no, I got this."

Bob smiles nicely at me, "I must insist you take Jim with you. He is an imposing man. Not that you aren't. But damn, he is a huge man. He is still in the reserves, I bet he has his uniform here still. BETH! Call Jim up and have him put on his uniform. I wish I could come with you. However, at my age, it would decrease your effectiveness."

+++++

An hour and a half later, Jim and I have just left the offices of the Chancellor's office. I have their blessings. They are frustrated because they can't do anything. They hope my actions get around the campus. I have a map and one thing we do well in the military, we follow maps.

I knock on the door of room 202 of the Columbus building. An older gentleman can see me through the glass and is obviously surprised to see me. There is only ten minutes left in class.

When Dr. Evans opens the door, I hand him a note from the Chancellor saying that I will finish his class with a special announcement. He is to step aside and assist as needed. Dr. Evans leads me and Jim into the class. We stand at the front of the room.

Dr. Evans says to the class, "We have a special presentation by these two men. I am to stand aside and let them proceed. I will sit in the back if you need me."

I smile at the class, Jim starts rippling his muscles, several women are drooling over his spectacular body. I don't make eye contact with Peg, that will just make me mad.

I talk with a regular voice that gradually gets more excited as I talk, "It has come to my attention that this school has an issue with men and unwanted sexual contact, vulgar sexual language around women, and demeaning to bullying practices with the opposite sex. All of that can lead to an arrest and damages.

"I need a volunteer. Toad, oh, I am sorry, Todd Mezenberg, where are you?" A boy near Peg looks deathly white and wants to hide. Several women quickly point to him. "Jim, would you please help Toad assist us."

Jim smiles way too much as he walks to Todd, and then uses two hands to lift him from his desk. He then brings him up to the front of the class. I continue my lecture. Many of the guys look sick.

I continue almost with a scowl on my face, my grin is long gone, "Inappropriate touching can range from a poke of a breast." I almost push my finger through his body. "It can be a glancing blow. My arm "brushes" against his chest. He would have been knocked over if not for Jim holding him up."

I am now yelling with my Marine commanding voice, "I will be watching." Now looking directly at Todd. "If I ever see any of this behavior, I will have an immediate re-education on the spot. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME MAGGOT!"

I smell something bad, Jim has him off the floor, and there is a yellow puddle underneath him. Drips are still falling from his shoes into the puddle.

I continue my verbal assault, "I am a nice guy. Only when people are evil, like in Vegas, do I act. DON'T PISS ME OFF YOU SLIMY POND SCUM SUCKING AMOEBA!"

Now I am back to normal, "I have a friend in this classroom that was treated so poorly by men, that she lost all self-worth and was convinced she was only good enough to be a sex slave. They mentally and physically abused her. She is now my girlfriend, and I am very protective of her. All her close friends are covered under MY shield. I will protect any of them like I do her. CLASS DISMISSED!"

Todd is dropped on the floor. Like lightning, he is gone. All the girls flock to Peg. She is embarrassed and trying to hide.

I tell Jim, "I think it's time for a ride to the next class. Can you assist Peg climbing on my back? Then you are released."

Jim laughs at me, "You are so funny boss. I will take her books and you will carry her to her next class. No way I am missing out on this."

Jim lifts Peg up and her hands go around my neck, her legs wrap around me. I take her to class. Obviously, many people are looking and pointing at us. Lots of smiles by everyone. I heard a lot of, "I wish my boyfriend did that for me."

At class, we sit in the back and listen. The instructor looks at us but never says anything. Almost immediately in class, a guy reaches around Peg and cops a feel of her breast. Both Jim and I stand up. Each of us are at his side. We pick him up and then take him to the back of the class and set him down between us.

Before I sit down, I whisper to him, "If I ever see you touch a woman inappropriately again, it will be a sad day in hell for you. There is a new sheriff in town. You all better change, I can bring an entire army here if need be. Pass the word. If anyone ever says anything negative about Peg again, I will stop taking my medications long enough to do a world of hurt to the offender."

As soon as class is over, that boy did his Flash impersonation. In a flash, he is gone. Peg complained about being lifted from the chair.

I gave the teacher my card, "You ever see that shit again, give me a call."

Jim puts Peg up on my back and shoulders, then picks up her books. Many of the early people have left, that means we got great parking. We drive Peg out to her car before going back to work.

Peg is on the ground and uses her finger to call Jim over. She then reaches out with arms extended like a three-year-old. He comes closer to pick her up. She pulls a fast one on him and gives him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiles until I growl. Then he laughs out loud at me.

She walks to me and again, arms up, I reach down and pick her up and hold her in my arms. She crushes me in her breasts. I feel tears falling on the top of my head. Now that is a weird feeling.

She is crying as she says, "For years I have waited for my knight in shining armor to save me. Today, the two of you did. I will NEVER be able to tell you how much that meant to me. All those years ago, I prayed for something like today to happen.

"Any guy could have done what you did today. You did it. Don't you ever carry me around on your shoulders again! Do you have any idea how embarrassing that was? All those people will be talking about me now. Hell, they will want to be my friend."

I wipe my eyes like I am crying, "Oh boo-hoo, so sad that you will have a thousand friends. Here, this is my credit card. Go have lunch with a friend, then go buy a new outfit for school. I want you looking special tomorrow in front of your new friends. I will see you for dinner. Bye babe."

I give her a nice long-lasting kiss that holds for a while.

Jim has had enough, "Ok, come on stud. I am telling dad if we don't get back on time."

My answer is pffft, "Let's get lunch on the way back. You're buying, I just lost all my money."

Jim laughs as he says, "You son of a bitch."

To be continued ...

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,948 Followers