Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,971 Followers

I stomp up the stairs to my room. I don't stop to talk because I don't want to talk about it.

I hear Peg behind me saying to mom and Tina, "Stay here, I got this."

Silently, she glides up the stairs and follows me into my room. I sit on my bed. She sits on the edge of the bed. She is wearing a short sundress and I would bet anything; no bra or panties are on.

I finally ask, "Aren't you going to ask me about tonight?"

Peg is self-confident enough to smile at me, "Nope. When you want to talk, we will talk."

She stands up and walks out of the room, towards mom's room. She comes back naked, allowing me to see her small but compact body with the huge breasts. She certainly is a freak of nature. She pulls on my hand and I stand up. She is taking off my clothes. I help with the buttons. I have no idea what it is with her, but she loves dressing and undressing people.

I can't say that I mind though. Peg is a delight to have around. After stripping me, I am led to mom's room and then the bathtub. It's currently filling with hot water. It's a large tub with the water jets and all. Easily fits two people. She has the bath salts in the tub, the jets are on low, and she is rubbing my body with a plastic spongy device.

When she is finished, she curls up like a kitten in my lap and she closes her eyes.

After a few minutes of relaxing, I say softly, "She didn't make the guy use a condom. She was happily fucking him when I got there. His cum dripped on my balls as I was taking her anally. She was way too excited about the night."

Peg counters me, "Is she eighteen? Is she married? Was it consensual? Didn't you agree to this? So, why are you complaining? She asked her boyfriend to help her experience something special. You all did your part. It was a good day."

Surprised by her response, I ask, "So you have no problem with what Beth has done this week?"

Peg looks me square in the eyes, "Hell no, I have no problem at all with her actions."

I sit stunned and shocked. My mouth is open.

Peg continues, "The bitch is a fucking moron to do anything that might cost her to lose you. I am a lesbian, I want you. I would switch sides for a man like you. So yes, I would encourage this. No way I do the same thing though. No way."

I had no clue Tina is listening to us.

Tina comes out of the hallway, "Beth is like me. She is innocent and hasn't experienced much in life. She is like a small child trying everything out, not knowing what she likes and doesn't like. I agree, you should be teaching her. She isn't playing this right and has no idea the harm she might be doing. She isn't listening to me. I'm sorry.

"I was planning on keeping you company, but it looks like Peg has things well in hand. If you need anything, holler. I am going to read tonight. I need to escape to another world."

I ask Peg about school and a few other things before we get out of the tub. This is exactly what I needed. Once out, she dries me off. She won't have me drying her off, so I pick her up, throw her on mom's bed, and then force her to roll around, effectively drying her off. She is not happy with me at all. I pick her up again, this time with her arms and legs flailing helplessly. I take her back to my room.

I lie her gently on my bed, in the center. I crawl up to her on my hands and knees, dipping at the end to kiss her gently on the lips. She looks at me, astonished. I give her my coy grin. I kiss her again, this time more aggressively.

Peg smiles at me, "Women don't kiss like that."

I counter, "Ah ha, I am no woman."

Peg wins, "That's what makes you interesting. I shouldn't feel much for you, yet I do. I think it's because you're the first man to be nice to me and not take advantage or hurt me. I have had a rough life."

I scold her, "Oh Peg. There are lots of nice guys out there. You must have a magnet that draws you to the bad ones. Your former profession was not conducive to meeting nice men. I have a whole bunch nice guys at work."

She nails me, "And the one time I am there, every man but you put his dick in my mouth."

I better just fuck her, no way I win an argument with a woman that is much smarter than me. I know my limitations.

I trail tiny wet kisses down her body and around her breasts, crossing from side to side twice. Only then do I rub my tongue over the tips of her flat nipple tips. She shudders at the sensation. I move my lips around the entire nipple and part of the areola. I inhale, causing suction. Peg's eyes pop out of her head.

My hands are mauling the fluffy breast part while I bob from side to side sucking and then later twirling my tongue around the nipple and catching as much of her large areola as I can. She loves the feeling, but after twenty minutes, I can't get her off.

I switch to a different pace; I slow down and am soft in both the sucking and my licking. My suction is a light breath, the kind that doesn't even move a fragile new-born bird. That she blows up to. Her strong legs push me away easily as she rolls over. She looks bashful for enjoying that so much.

She rolls back and beckons me back for more. I rub my tongue softly around and over her nipple. The touching is so light, I would have thought that it might tickle her. Boy was I wrong. Nothing could have been further from the truth. For the second time in mere minutes. She screams out an intense orgasm.

This one snuck up on her, she can't stop me from continuing. I do continue, but for only a few seconds. I can see the distress on her face. I start moving down her body again, hands and knees, but backwards. She laughs uncontrollably. It seems men don't slink backwards gracefully. It's ok, I will get even for her laughing at me.

I do have experience eating Peg. Unlike her sexist breasts that only like a woman's touch, her pussy goes both ways, it accepts it soft like a woman and aggressive and harder like a man. At the blowbang, I heard two older guys talking to an older woman about a pussy eating technique. I did notice that all three left together.

He called it the "Five Second rule." Every five seconds, you change either the sex or the style. He explained that there are some techniques women use more often like kitty licking, slow, and soft. Where men use the alphabet, are harder, and more aggressive. Then there are universal in between strength, speed, and techniques like lollypop and standard licking.

You start with a man and a woman. Maybe a man's alphabet, but it's soft and slow like a woman. After five seconds, you change the man's technique. Maybe some whiskers along the thighs. Five seconds later, you change a female technique to a man. Now whiskers on the thighs that were soft is more aggressive. Five seconds later, you switch both.

I am simplifying this. Every five seconds I change the technique and the next five I change the intensity and speed. After the next five seconds, I change both. I have given Peg no clue about my intentions.

I am on my haunches, her legs are spread wide, her aroma is intoxicating. I dig in doing the letter "A," it took five seconds. "B," "C," and "D" took the next five seconds. I switch to licking her mons. The following five seconds, my tongue slows down considerably. I then move to the bean and wrap it in my tongue. She has a small orgasm when I move to a fast cuddle of her clit with my tongue.

After her quick recovery, I go back to my usual techniques other than I "change the sex" on all of them. The things I do slow and soft are now done fast and hard. Fast and hard are now done slow and gentle. I start with a slow and sensual large "O" where I turn my tongue in a "O" around the inside of her pussy. I can do the pussy lips hard and slow. This time I choose slow but with a much harder pressure. I transition that into some lollipop licking, at a standard licking speed and pressure.

I don't want everything to be extremes. Peg likes this, so I keep at it for a while. I am positive that if I hum, she will blow up. I continue my licking, allowing her to slowly crawl up on her orgasm. I add two fingers to spread her opening a bit wider. This allows me to easily get deeper. After thirty minutes, her moaning gradually gets louder and deeper in tone.

I feel two quick attempted squeezing of the legs. Immediately I dart forward. Peg always has a stutter before her orgasms, and I much rather have my shoulders trapped between her legs than my neck, unable to breathe.

Sure enough, Peg hollers out the announcement of her orgasm. I am amazed because she looks sad. Did I do anything that might have caused pain? I didn't think so.

I have to ask, "Hey, I worked hard to give you that orgasm, what's up with the tears? Did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong?"

Peg is bashful, "Slave doesn't deserve this. You were different tonight. That was more than just friends."

She tries to crawl away. I catch her and bring her to my chest where I can hug her.

I say in a soft, tender voice, "Slave doesn't, but Peg certainly does deserve everything, including the way I treated you tonight. You've earned it."

With tears in her eyes, "You saved me from getting beaten or whipped every week, you send me to college, you buy me a car. Any one of those things is far more than I have ever done for you."

I counter, "Oh you silly girl. Your experience and skills in the bedroom benefit my family and Beth. You're fun to be around, have style, and are a very wise person that I rely on. From my point of view, I am getting a far better deal and owe you more.

"I know you're a lesbian, you don't have to entertain me. Taking care of Tina, mom, and Beth keeps me happy."

Peg laughs at me, "Oh no you don't. I am bi, it's just of the males I know, only one is good enough for me. What you do to me is amazing. No woman comes close. Tonight, you were even better. You are fucking me good before Beth comes to her senses and takes you back."

I push her onto her back, adjust the pillows, and then get ready for some real fun. I am going to rock her world. I act like I am just going to jam my cock roughly into her. She hangs on hard to the bed, lifts her ass off the bed, moans, and then I slowly slide into heaven.

I am radically different this time with Peg. I am slow. I ease my way in and out. She is expecting a jack rabbit, he never does show up. She only gets the tortoise. Don't get me wrong, she loves what she is getting. The tears in her eyes confirm that she understands this is different. This isn't 'just a friend' anymore. Because of that, she is smiling while she cries.

When you're watching something like that, it's surreal. It's unnatural. It's like shaking your head no but saying yes. It's mixed signals. It's against nature. I can't take this anymore. I grab Peg, toss her in the air while turning her at the same time. I set her down in doggie position.

She is disoriented and sways a bit. I push straight in from the rear, and she moans slowly. Most women feel me better in this position as my veins rub across her pussy walls. Peg moans loud from the feeling of my cock, every time I push in. Peg is so tight from so little fucking that she is a dream. She is responsive, excited, and showing her emotions, she's awesome.

I know she really likes women more. She had a very bad experience with a man. As an escort, she was treated worse than a dog. It's so sad, that this wonderful, and emotional woman had to be subjected to that.

Tina touches my shoulder, waking me up, "You're wearing her out. End it."

Peg is angry, "Fuck you. This is awesome, I don't ever want this to stop."

I move to a very fast fucking rate. Peg can no longer speak. She is non-stop grunting and trying to breathe. She has a small smile on her face as the tears are running down. I believe we are both reaching the end of the line. I've used up almost all my energy; sheer will is keeping me going. I have a bit of a scream coming out. I am ready.

It's a primal release, announcing the end of my fun. I howl to the moon, announcing my shared gift with Peg. I give her five hard and exaggerated thrusts, pushing my cum further and further into her body, before I fall forward, face first, on the bed. I am sad because Peg did not get her release.

Because I was over-extended and waiting for her orgasm, I had no clue that she fired off her scream after mine. I drowned out her passion. She had a hard orgasm, that wrecked her body for a good minute. Then Slave is back; and attends to my needs by sucking my cock clean. She cuddles with me to provide warmth and understand why I am crying. Am I hurt; she asks?

Tina supplies the details, "He wore himself out. He doesn't know that you orgasmed, he thought he failed you."

Peg is quick to set me right, "Oh honey, you most certainly took care of me. I was waiting for you. You put so much effort into my pleasure, I was giving you everything I had. The moment you blew up, so did I. I needed that. I saw the most spectacular fireworks show ever. I couldn't move. Even now, it's taking everything I have, just to move around."

Now the waterworks turn on.

"Slave can't believe how lucky she is. The one man in the world she loves, and he made love to me tonight," squeaks out Peg.

I have never heard her say the word love about anything. It's also funny. When she feels unworthy or depressed, she reverts to Slave and talks about herself in the third person. College has helped a lot with that. She goes back to her Slave persona less and less. Generally, it's when she is playful. Tonight, she is vulnerable.

As I roll onto my back, I drag Peg's body with mine. Half of her body is draped over mine. Both breasts are pressing into my chest.

I tell her lovingly, "Thank you for tonight, I needed that."

I don't know when, but sometime in the night, she rolled back. I fell asleep with her on me, and I slept great.

Chapter 29 -- Bret

Today is a repeat of yesterday. I don't talk to Beth, and I stay busy on the floor. I am surly and nobody wants to talk with me. It worked out great, I don't feel like talking today.

When I show up at Beth's house, Tina's car is there, making for a full driveway with Bret, Larry, Beth, and Rose's car there. I am out on the street. Rose is already in the doorway. She meets me outside. She stops me from going inside.

Rose embraces me and explains, "Their both duds in the sack. Clueless. Because of that, Beth and Tina are trying to spur them on and telling them how great they are. We agreed that if they had to do that, you are to stay outside. Nobody wants you to hear that. Besides, I get you all to myself. So, any more late-night whippings lately?"

She is grinning at me, teasing me from the first time I met her.

I play along, "You know. Why do I talk to you? Some of my worst moments of my life come when you are nearby. We had the leather belt incident, Larry, and now Larry and Bret. I will be happy if I can end the night without killing someone."

Rose has lost her playful look, "Has Beth lost you?"

I am clearly not happy, "Noooooo ... not lost. I did agree to this. However, saying yes and actually allowing it are two very different things. I didn't realize how much this would hurt. This will change our relationship."

Tina ran down the steps, "Hey! We need you now."

As I get to the door, she puts a finger to my lips, "These two act like their fourteen, we are the best looking women they have ever had, and they think they are the answer to every woman's needs. Let's go up there, you're in Beth's ass again. I will do my triple after you leave. I don't want you around for that. I would rather have you in my ass, but there is no way I trust them to keep a secret."

We go upstairs and the two guys are talking about the women they have had affairs with and how studly they are. On seeing me, they shut up. Tina says under her breath, "Finally."

Beth is very organized and efficient.

Beth orders us around, "Bret on your back, I will ride you. Larry, I will suck your ... cock over Bret. My boyfriend gets my ass. We stop when he shoots his load, or I tap out. Larry, I expect to be unresponsive much of the time. Face fuck me if you need to. I want the most extreme of everything. Bret, you need to get as deep as you can and fuck me as hard and quick as you can. I won't last long, so just go fast."

I align my lubed cock with her previously lubed ass, and I push in.

Bret yells out, "Holy fuck! That thing is huge. I felt it coming inside of Beth."

Bret shakes Beth's breasts and they jiggle. She giggles sweetly. I am ready to blow up. I try to concentrate on the great feeling of her sphincter rubbing across my cock. I push in and out, it's so tight. Bret looks like a fish out of water. He is flailing around under Beth; I can't feel him doing anything.

Larry is doing his job. He is holding her head up while trying to get a decent blowjob. Beth seems to love this, she has orgasmed already, almost immediately. This is like a bucking bronco, just hang on for as long as you can. She held out for a full ten minutes. Half the time Brett is complaining because Larry is dripping in his face.

That amused me more than anything the last two days. I waited for a good orgasm from her, before I let myself go. I unloaded a gallon of baby batter inside of Beth and she has no clue.

I yell, "STOP!"

Everyone froze. I pick up Beth, all three cocks slip out of her, and I lie her on the bed. I use the washroom to clean up, dress, and then like a bat out of hell, I am out of there. Even Rose didn't try to stop me.

On getting home, Mom and Peg greet me at the door. I say nothing. I grunt; and walk upstairs. I strip out of my clothes. I want to burn them. I hear Peg start the bath again. I yell out, "I am taking a shower tonight, then going to bed."

Peg has other ideas. She pulls me to the bath and "forces" me to get in against my will. She slips in with me and lays on my chest, with her pointy nipples face down into me. When I try to talk, she shushes me. She proceeds to fall asleep. Twice, I must add more hot water before I have had enough.

When I start to get up, like a cat, she pounces out of the water and has a towel to dry me off. I am mentally exhausted; I go to my bedroom and get in bed. Peg waits for me to settle, turns off the lights, and then gets into bed with me. She is still naked. She balls up in my arms and manages to get both of my hands on her fun orbs of pleasure.

I was sleeping very soundly until I hear my phone go off. Tina is still out, so I check the phone. I read the text and reply ok.

I ask Peg, "Do you have a friend named Rachael at school?"

Peg lights up, "Yes, she is a good friend. She helps me a lot. Why is she texting you?"

I lie, "She was asking about your birthday."

Peg looks suspicious, "That's over a month away."

I smile, "There is probably a two for one sale online. I don't know, ask her. Just not now."

I hear Tina get home, she runs up the stairs, and throws open my door.

I yell, "I don't give a damn what it is. Go shower, douche, and get scrubbed down by a federal level three biohazard team."

Tina looks hurt, "Ok, I get the hint. There is no such thing as a federal level three biohazard team. I will use boiling water, bleach, soap, shampoo, and perfume at triple dose."

I whisper to Peg, "You don't have to stay for this. You can go back to your own bed."

She doesn't say anything nor move a muscle.

Twenty minutes later, Tina saunters into my room and sits on my chair. She is in a tiny bra and panty set.

Tina starts out chuckling, "I have never met two more inept guys in a bedroom than those two. Beth sure knows how to pick them." My eyes are smoldering. "Ok, even with two inept men, a double penetration is a serious thing. It sure takes a woman to a whole new world.

"I am sorry." My eyebrows peak. "Yes, I am sorry for being part of that charade with Beth. She used me so it would help validate what she was doing to you. I am going to hate her for about a month or so. I didn't like that she asked you, that she did it, and that she did it with you. I didn't like you having to face it.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,971 Followers