Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina and Peg are first to pull off their tops. All the others must take off a shirt and then a bra. As expected, Beth has the most beautiful set of breasts here. They are round, large, and snug to her chest. They don't droop, sag, or even split apart. They are truly amazing. Peg is the only one that truly comes close. Tina's are nice, but they sag and flatten a bit. I still love them nonetheless .

Tina is first, Beth is next, followed by Peg and a dozen other women both old and young, small and old, black, red, tan, and white. Every woman has a man, with a few more behind Tina, Beth, and Peg. Beth has the most. I watch the line closely. There is a lot of talking by the guys. They really are doing their jobs.

I heard some wild stories standing there. With me concentrating on the guys, it was hard to listen to the stories. I have a five-minute timer going. At five minutes they hear the buzzing and I tell them to move to the back of another line. The girls like the five-minute rule, it means more guys. The guys want to kill me.

Nobody blew the first round, Peg got one on the second, third, and forth rounds. Several women including Beth and Tina get a load. Now, every round has several guys spewing their loads. I see bobbing, licking the sides, running the teeth lightly, dual hands, lots of sucking. Some went deep, some don't go far enough. I see tongues moving and lots of eyes looking up.

The only positive thing I see is that Beth is listening intensively. I hear her trying to say, "Like this?" She still has a cock in her mouth, it came out garbled, but he got the idea. Tina is in full slut mode. There is a lot of young and well-hung guys here. She will pull down her pants soon.

I am watching the line intently; I want to make an example of someone. I want to use my anger. I am slightly amused at the whole thing. I am taking in the big picture; I can't look at Beth. The mature women are way better at giving blowjobs. Does this surprise me? No way, I expected that. They have more experience. As a group, they are taking their time. They are truly enjoying the experience.

The younger women are more enthusiastic. They are working harder and faster. They also seem to be listening more than the mature women. Keep in mind, mature is thirty and forty-years-old. I am not talking about sixty or seventy. These people work for a living.

The men, well they're just fools. There is a long line behind Beth, Tina, and especially Peg. She is amazing at how fast she goes through the cocks. Easily the best of the bunch. The matures are better as a group, but individually, Peg is the champ. Tina and Beth are far from the best, the mature women are doing much better. The guys like young breasts.

In a morbid way, what Beth is doing is sort of amazing. This isn't her thing. She isn't doing this for her. I am sure she likes it some. Seeing any guy lust for you has got to feel good. However, she understands that she is inexperienced at sucking cock and she wants to learn. I would have been a very happy test dummy. Guess I wasn't good enough for that.

There it is! Tina just finished blowing Stan. Stan is a good-sized muscular guy. Tina gives a head turn that instructed him to get behind her. He is quick to get behind her. He places his hands on her ass and she nods yes. She wants to be fucked.

She pulls off the cock in front of her, "Towels for knees, use a condom."

As soon as two towels come out, Tina goes from sitting to doggie, with both knees on towels. She slides a bit and off come her shorts and thong. Her awesome breasts are swinging from side to side. Half the guys are staring at her wanton lust.

Stan has a good size cock, and he knows how to use it. He enters her carefully, and then slides in and out slowly. I have no issues with this at all. I have Beth, I am good. Tina should have her own man. He is fucking her good. Her breasts are amazing as they swirl on her chest. I must stop looking, I feel my anger rising again. This time I know it's jealousy, something I have no right to feel. Yet ... it's there. It's evil and warm, it wants me to reach over and kill that man.

I walk to the opposite end of the line. I need to calm down. I hear a different buzzer this time.

I shout out, "STOP!" They do a time stop. It's almost funny, they're all in mid something. "Fifteen-minute break. Guys! Help our women, they have been fantastic."

I walk to the opposite end of the dock. I don't want to see anyone. I don't want to talk to anyone. I sit down at a desk they use for organizing shipments and their paperwork. It's an ugly chair, but it's comfortable. I lean my head forward into my hands and cry. I didn't expect that, it just happened. Swell, I can't let anyone see me.

I hear footsteps behind me. They stop. They turn around. A minute later, two people are walking up. One stops and the other continues. It's Peg.

Peg says, "Slave needs to be used by master."

I use extreme care to say, "Not now Slave. I don't want to see or smell you. Go back, I will return soon."

I got to hand it to her, she does follow directions well. At fifteen minutes, I wipe the tears from my face and walk back to the others. I am still away from the group, but close enough to hear the talk. Several guys were impressed with Beth and a couple are talking about fucking Tina and how awesome she was.

Tina stands up and uses her loud voice, "A few women are done, and several guys have reached their maximum orgasms for a day. We are going to cap the night after thirty more minutes."

I just noticed that none of the women bothered to put on their shirts. Interesting. I guess it makes sense, they probably got cum on their face and breasts. They're wearing their shirts home. I set the timer and yell, "GO!"

This can't end fast enough. Normally, I would be in there with everyone enjoying a nice blowjob. I didn't feel right though because these people work for me. It didn't pass the eye test. I bet several would have loved a shot at me. Not this time. Not with Beth in there. I didn't want any issues. So far, they have been well behaved.

I expected someone would get jealous or want more. Nope, they are all angels tonight. That's bad for me, no way to release my anger. I am going to say or do something dumb tonight. Swell.

One by one, the men are dropping out and getting in line behind Tina. They all want a turn. Most of them won't get a turn. Five-minute turns count off. Men blow loads and move on. FINALLY! Time is up.

Tina swallows, she has a huge smile on her face. She makes the guy fucking her stop. He isn't happy.

I am in his face, screaming much louder that I should, "Do you have a problem!"

Tim is scared to death. Tina stands in front of him.

She smiles at me, "We are good, no problem. I was just telling him we are done."

Beth came to my side and tried to hug me. I jump back ten feet. Immediately I knew that was the wrong reaction. The pain in her face is agonizing to see. I just hurt her more than anyone else has in her life. Now I feel like a jackass.

My training takes over, I start issuing orders.

I yell out, "Jack, I want a mop in here. Jerry, get the lights, everyone else, thank you for a fun evening." I tried to sound happy. I failed miserably. "Beth, Tina, Peg, I suggest you pick up Chinese or a pizza on your way home."

Peg is sharp, "Are you coming home?"

That was a question I had hoped to avoid.

I can't look at them, my eyes are down, "Not tonight. I am in a bad place. I need time. Look how I reacted. Not good. I just need to wind down, by myself. I'm not going out drinking or hunting women. I just want to be alone. I will bring coffee and donuts for breakfast. Peg, how do you like your coffee and which donuts do you like?"

She looks hard at me, "You will come back?"

I smile, "Yes, I promise. I did give everyone the OK. None of you did anything wrong or shameful. This is just my jealousy, lack of character, and inability to deal with my promises. I have my phone; I am turning it off. I plan to sleep in late tomorrow. I will text you when I am on my way.

"Tonight, you have homework. I want you all to discuss the event. What did you like? What did you hate? What did you learn? Who surprised you the most? Then, we will never mention today, ever again."

I force a weak smile.

Peg tells me, "Black, Dipped, and French Cruller."

I order them, "Go. I will wait until it's all cleaned up. Then I will lock up and leave." They all look like they want to say something. "I don't want to hear it. Tina and Peg, I am happy for you two. Beth, I gave you permission and kept this safe. I didn't kill anyone. This isn't the end of the world. I will be home tomorrow. Make sure you all take showers. Gargle a gallon of mouthwash as well. Now go."

I stay around for thirty minutes while the floor is mopped. Then I turn off the lights, set the alarm, and lock up. I drive over to a nice hotel and get a room. There is no way I am listening to them talk about the experience, smell the cum, or taste the cum in a kiss. I fall asleep with the images of Beth sucking cock running through my mind. It took a long time to find sleep, and then when I did, it wasn't very refreshing.

+++++

While I was closing, the girls were cleaning up.

Beth is taking out water and a towel, to clean herself off with.

Beth comments, "Peg, I now see the wisdom of the water and towels. No way I wanted to go home with all that cum on me."

Peg instructs, "When we get home, all clothes in the washing machine, take a scalding hot shower, soap every square inch twice, then gargle at least three times. Wash your hair twice with a fruity shampoo, and then put on your strongest perfume. Use double the normal amount of perfume. The last thing you want is your boyfriend smelling a man's cum on you."

Tina changes the subject, "I had a blast. Getting so much cock was an absolute rush for me. This has been one of the best days of my life."

Beth was less enthusiastic, "It was fun. Everyone was on edge because of your brother. He was mad. I have never seen that before. It was scary."

Tina is besides herself, "Beth! You just told my brother he wasn't good enough in bed. He loves you more than I think you comprehend. You tore his heart out tonight."

Beth laughs it off, "I think you're being just a bit melodramatic. It was just a blowjob."

Peg is annoyed, "No, it was thirty blowjobs and not one was with the man you love. He works with those people and they just fucked and got blowjobs from his sister and girlfriend. Mark my words, IF you get married, this day will matter eventually. I know you don't believe me, but today, Wednesday, and Thursday will matter at some point.

Chapter 28 -- Larry

Tuesday, I did show up early with coffee and donuts. Not much is said. Beth spent the night in my bed, hoping I would come home. I didn't. We hug and leave it at that when I walk in. All three of them don't look happy. I don't give a shit. It's time to shower, dress, and go to work.

It's not until dinner that Tina starts the conversation.

Tina says to me while eating a porkchop with an ear of corn and mash potatoes, "I'm sorry."

I have no idea why she is sorry.

I look at her confused, "Why are you sorry?"

She has tears in her eyes, "This was all my idea. I had no idea the pain that it would cause you."

I smile like the pain doesn't hurt and say, "How about we just look forward. You all had fun. Enjoy the memories and we shall all move on."

That's what I said. In my mind, I am thinking that Wednesday and Thursday, I get to do this all over again. Oh, this week is going to suck.

+++++

Wednesday

The day has dragged on like it's taking forty hours. I don't want this evening to come. It's lunch time. I have gone off on my own. Something I never do. I don't want to be around anyone, especially Beth right now. I go back to work and spend time filling in on the line, testing out the new machines we have. They are awesome.

I didn't expect to get so dirty. I have black and silver shavings all over me. This guy needs a raise for running this machine. I pat myself off at the end of the day. This guy better not go home sick too often.

I walk up to the offices and enter Beth's office, she always has an open door. She looks horrified at my condition.

I explain, "Ken went home sick, I took over. The machine works great but it's a bit dirty. I have a change of clothes, but I need a shower."

She laughs at me, "Yes, you do. I will meet you at home."

I smile, "Don't wait for me to start. Your mom will let me in. I will pick up some lube on the way."

Beth is quick to answer, "I bought some. I bought a starter set for doing anal. I have been working on my ... orifice, so I can take you. I also want to thank you for allowing me to do this. It's on my bucket list. Once we tie the knot, this stuff won't be possible. I know you don't like this, but after tomorrow, I am done for life. I promise."

I take a shower as everyone is filing out of the office. I take my time; I am in no rush to catch Beth screwing a friend's husband. He is supposed to be a God in bed according to her friend.

I arrive about 6:40. The "party" was supposed to start at 6:30. Rose greets me at their door. She is in tears and embraces me. Wow, someone feels about as bad as I do.

Rose's voice is soft, "They haven't been up there long. Can I get you a drink? Something to take the edge off?"

I smile at her, "How about three fingers of the strongest thing you have."

She smiles at me, "I have some Crown Royal."

I smile for the first time in a while, "That ... will do."

She pours two drinks. One is served to me. We sit on the same couch, but at opposite ends. The radio is on, but we hear Beth above it all. She is upstairs in her bed, and I can clearly hear her screaming, "YES! YES! Harder! OH YES! FUCK ME! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!" Well, what does a boyfriend say after hearing that?

I down my drink. Rose never touched her drink. She offers to swap glasses, I agree. I don't drink much. They hit hard and quick. I shut out Beth's screaming. I drink more. Oops, I didn't shut it out, they are done. Already?

I guess his name is Larry, comes down the stairs, naked. He looks exceedingly happy. Ok, happy until he sees me. I bolt up out of my seat and I stalk my way to him. He has a look of fright on his face. He runs back upstairs. I hand my glass to Rose who is laughing hysterically.

I use heavy footsteps going up the stairs. Larry is up on the bed, almost behind Beth. Something is wrong here. Beth looks like she just woke up, not been fucked. Her hair is a bit messed up, her makeup is fine, her body isn't sweating and pink. She has a bit of pink in her cheeks.

No heavy breathing or a worn-out look. No, she looks fully refreshed. I don't see a huge smile on her face like I typically do after we have sex. He didn't last very long. So much for being a stud in bed.

Larry introduces himself, he is nervous, "Hi. I'm Larry, the husband of Beth's friend."

I stare him down as I undress, "I am the boyfriend of the woman you just fucked."

Larry is trembling, Beth tries to reassure him, "I am giving away my anal virginity tonight."

Larry now looks happy, "Cool. I really appreciate it. I will be gentle; you won't scream much."

Beth laughs, "Um no, only my boyfriend gets my ass. There won't be any screaming other than in joy. Larry, I want you on your back. Since you just came, you should have no problem holding out. If you cum again, stay inside of me until I orgasm. I have no idea how long it will take."

Larry assumes the position, and then Beth slides him into her. That's when I see his cum leak out of her. He DIDN'T wear a condom! Fuck me! I use her blanket to clean up Larry's cum. Son of a bitch. It's good he can't see me.

Larry has his meat hooks on Beth's breasts, "Damn, those are some perfect looking breasts."

I am not sure he is going to get out of here alive. I am still applying lube to my cock and her asshole.

Beth slaps Larry in the face, "HEY! Calm down. Do you have any idea who this man is?"

Larry is shy now, "Your boss and your boyfriend."

Beth smiles at him, "Yes and ... the man that killed that dude in Las Vegas with his bare hands after being shot twice. Do NOT annoy him."

I mumble, "Too late for that."

I say that as I am pressing my cock up to her rosebud. I press in and I slide in surprisingly easy. With her irregular breathing, I know that she is using a relaxation technique. That plus the training sure made a difference. I am truly stunned. I expected a scream. The feeling for me is amazing. It's tight.

As I slide in, I can feel Larry.

Both Larry and Beth shout, "Oh fuck!"

Beth continues, "Larry, start fucking me."

Beth is on her knees so that Larry has some room to move. In Porn you see the guy on the bottom unable to move because he is flattened. He can't roll his hips. With room, he can move and fuck her some. I am on my knees behind her, I have plenty of room and can use some force to plow my way in and out.

I am animated and using my hard cock to push in and out. I am going in and out quickly, the joy is unbelievable. I can't even feel Larry, how pathetic. I push in and pull out. Beth is screaming from the feeling she is enjoying. She is climbing the orgasm ladder quickly. I speed up in hopes of catching her.

In just a paltry ten minutes, Beth is sweating, panting, her makeup is running down her face. Her hair is a bird's nest, and she is fighting for her breath now. She is in time with me, meeting my thrusts and pulling away from me. My hands are slipping off her hips. I didn't think it mattered if I had lube on my hands after applying it to my cock and her anus. It does. Lesson learned.

I try to hold out a few more strokes, but I am about to blast off and cum. Precisely when I do, Beth and I scream out our orgasms. She leans back into me and we share a sweet intimate moment. Then the moment is ruined as I feel Larry's cum drip onto my balls. Yes, the same Larry that should be wearing a condom.

Disgusted, I stomp off to the shower to remove the taint that is on me. While in there, I wonder how my life got this way. Why am I in my girlfriend's shower cleaning another guy's cum off my balls? This is fucked up.

Beth yells to me, "It's safe to come out, Larry is gone. He quickly dressed and ran out as fast as he could." She is in an excellent mood. "My friend tells me her husband is awesome in bed. Great size and stamina. He makes her scream every time.

"He comes up here, whips his clothes off and displays his dick. It's neither long nor wide. He sticks it in me. No kissing, playing with my breasts, and no eating me. He just sticks it in, and I am like, 'Ok. Now what?' He then goes right to the end, his fastest fucking. He did last fifteen minutes, I wasn't impressed.

"To help, I start screaming, Yes, oh fuck, my aren't you awesome. The schmuck believed it all. He now has confidence, and he shoots his load into me. I now realize how special you are. I am sorry for doubting you. My friend lied to me."

Rose is standing in the doorway, "If that is all she knows and she loves it, she may think he is the best. She may have had guys worse than Larry, making him look good. Not everyone is as fortunate as you."

I take another shower and then as I am dressing, Beth asks, "Aren't you staying the night?"

I look at Beth in a new light, "Sometimes, a retreat is in order, to re-organize, and continue the campaign. This is just a pause for a few days. Let's get thru tomorrow first. Then we can talk about re-starting."

Beth looks visibly hurt. Yeah, well, this wasn't exactly a party for me either. I leave and go straight home. As soon as I walk in the door, Tina is answering her phone. I stare daggers at her. I know that's Beth checking up on me.