Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Kim isn't buying my story, "I only had control over you. I didn't have to invite you."

I try a different course, "Ok, you never invite me. The lady never saw me, nobody got me from the deli. You are free and clear, nobody under you got hurt. You can sleep at night just fine. However, the kid goes fully automatic and kills forty, or maybe eighty people. Many parents and children lay dead in the doorways. You sleep fantastic, you had no part of the shooting. You feel better now?

"You didn't send me running down the hallway. The Marines did that to me. My feet were running before I made a conscious decision. I think you will find many in the military that would do the same thing. They install a sense of duty in you. It's who we are."

Mr. Kim asks me, "Is there anything you need? Something I can do for you?"

I give a half-hearted laugh, "Just take care of my sister."

Mom is quick to interject on my behalf, "Since you asked ... he only has VA insurance. As soon as ..."

Mr. Kim is now animated, "He came out as my guest. He is my responsibility; I will pay all medical bills."

Tina adds, "That makes you responsible for saving all those lives then."

He opens his mouth like he is going to object, and nothing comes out. It's easy to see he is thinking.

Finally, Mr. Kim hugs Tina, "Your logic is flawless. Thank you. I am going home to my wife and kids. This has been a truly life changing experience. I am glad to have met you all."

Chapter 24 -- Going Home

Two weeks later, I feel great ... if I don't move. Someone has rented a small jet aircraft for us. Las Vegas has no issues with a large jet. Our airport a few miles from home, only takes small planes.

They almost kill me with embarrassment as I leave the hospital. From my door to the ambulance, there are victim's families, survivors, and well-wishers saying goodbye to me. On the plane with me are mom, Tina, Beth, and Bob. I would bet anything Bob knows the pilot or the plane's owner.

His eyes are full of tears on seeing me wince while boarding the plane. They have a big recliner chair in the back. I sit down, lean back, and fall asleep.

+++++

The hatch door is open. It's much cooler here than Vegas. There is a wheelchair and two large men to assist me. They don't want me straining. They pick me up, place me in the chair, and then carry the chair down the steps. Oh yes, that is much better. There is a short car ride home and then I see the hundred-foot sign on the house's roof saying, "Welcome Home." The entire neighborhood is over.

They provided a ton of food that's served on paper plates along with plastic-ware and plastic drink cups. I tell my story twenty times. Everyone eats and then eventually they leave. Now I can relax. My family looks worn out. Swell, now there is a knock on the door. Five neighbors have returned. They put their children to sleep, now they are here to do the dishes (serving utensils and knives), bathrooms, and overall clean up.

Mom is in tears, Tina and Beth have open mouths. Two of the women are long-time friends of mom. They noticed that we all looked worn out as they were leaving. They decided to come back and help clean up. They won't allow mom to help. She fell asleep before I do.

Beth wakes me up, the ladies are ready to leave. I motion for them to come closer.

My voice is still soft, I am tired, "I didn't do it to be famous. I didn't want all of this. People needed help. I did what I could do, what I was trained to do. I thank YOU for making this a bit easier. We are all wiped out. Thank you."

There is a hospital bed in the den. Not going up and down stairs makes it much easier on me. Rose is here to assist me getting in bed. A true expert. They gave her a week off to care for me. Moving from sleeping to sitting up hurts a lot, unless Mary assists me.

All four of them are doting on me and they're driving me up the wall. I send them all out to lay out in the sun. They get the hint. Beth came to see me after getting into her bikini. It's fire engine red and tiny. I doubt it's legal in public. She lays down in bed with me and hugs me hard.

Beth asks with a knowing smile, "The first day I came in, the nurse was doing something to you. She said it was between Willie and you, but it was to help me out. Who is Willie?"

I chuckle a bit, "I wake up, just barely conscience. I see two eyes and blonde hair. I relax, thinking it's you. She then starts talking, but it's baby talk. She is holding my member, calling it Willie, and bobbing on it just enough to keep me hard. I then say something cute, and she blushes, puts me back, and runs out of the room. I presume she ran into you. Those first few days were weird. I also remember a dog walking down the stairs, and a pink cat."

"I had no stairs in my room and there are no pink cats. Needless to say, I am not talking much about those days, they were weird, and my medications probably had everything to do with that. I am glad I am done with those. You need to go outside and get some sun while you can."

Beth complains, "Awwww, I wanted to play with Willie. Then, I am going to hand out some fun kisses."

I chuckle, "You are terrible. As luck would have it. Seeing you in that suit, Willie is strong and willing."

Beth gives me an innocent look, "Oh, this little thing?" She unties the knot around her neck. The top falls forward, her breasts spill out. "Oooops, what have I done?"

Both of my hands instinctively reach up and grab a melon. With shoulder pain, one arm drops dead. The other feels the spongy skin, the rough tops on the nipples, and the sturdy eraser sized nipples. I have always loved her breasts. Even back several years at the Chinese restaurant, they amazed me. Now that they are large and fluffy, they're even better.

Beth brings a breast to my face, so I can suck on her nipple and run my tongue around her areola. She loves both of those things. However, today she is being devilish. She soon pulls away and moves down the bed. It's been a while for me. I have a nice big load of cum waiting for her. She just needs to claim it.

Beth seems to be in a rush. She is bristling with energy and smiling big. She attacks my cock with a good wet, deep throating. She moves back and forth between all the way down and hitting her tonsils. She is so proud of herself for learning to take all of me. Since then, she does it every time, and every time, it brings me close to my orgasm.

While bobbing on my cock, she says between breaths, "I won't swallow this time." Four bobs on my cock and a deep breath. "I will kiss your sister on the lips." Five bobs on my cock and a deep breath. "When our tongues touch, she gets some of your cum." Four bobs on my cock and a deep breath. "Then the same for my mom and your mom."

She takes ten bobs on my cock, teases the head, and then finishes, "They are all getting a Saltine kiss, a little white salty present from me." She trips over her words laughing. "Well, and from you too. Can you imagine the surprise on your sister's face when she realizes what you did?"

I can picture that exactly in my mind. I picture it so well that I shoot my load into my girlfriend. Her eyes go wide after five blasts fill her mouth. She cleans me off on her face and then uses her hands to rub it in, like a moisturizer. She then runs outside to have her fun.

In my mind, I see her running with her large breasts flopping around on her chest. She can't talk, so she will tap Tina on the shoulder. That will cause Tina to sit up. Beth sits next to her and starts the kiss. Tina will be confused because of the cum that's rubbed into her skin, she will smell it. Beth will initiate a slow, soft kiss. When Tina is relaxed, Beth will open her mouth some.

What Beth doesn't know yet is that Tina will go back for more. Then Tina will kiss Rose while Beth kisses mom. At that point I will hear yelling and complaining or hysterical laughing. I hear loud laughing. Then I hear running and a herd of elephants running into my room.

Rose is first, "Ooooo, that was fun. We want more!"

I disappoint them, "You think that you can just come in here and get my baby batter? Good luck, I just cleaned out all the reserves with Beth. She beat you, admit it."

Mom smiles at me, oh boy, this will be bad. Mom takes off her top and brings her breast up to her mouth, so she can suck on a nipple. Some over acting and she is saying, "Ahhhhhhhh."

Rose and Tina are quick to copy mom. They all have smiles on their faces. I am hard as a rock.

Mom is smug, "See, I know a thing or too, you lose."

I look down on mom, "You and Rose are going to suck my cock clean, and you say I lost?"

Beth laughs the hardest at that. They are all skilled at sucking cock. Tina and Beth are playing with each other. I can't last. I give them four more shots of my cum. Mom got the first and forth shots, while Rose got the second and third. Then they kiss their own daughters. After a satisfying kiss, they all break out in giggles.

Time for a nap.

Chapter 25 -- Feeling Better

It's been a few more weeks. Beth is back at work and Rose is long back to work. I am feeling much better, but the gut still is a bit sensitive. I am not driving; mom is back to driving again. Mom helps me in and then talks to Bob. It's Monday, time to meet the troops. I use the elevator to go down a level, where the plant floor is. It takes me a bit longer to walk to my spot. Nobody is there. Mom and Bob walk in from the shipping area.

Bob yells loudly, "Oorah!"

I hear the all too familiar sound of boots. Their marching. I turn my whole body because twisting still hurts. My eyes start to tear. In front of me, marching two by two, is the entire company. They are in Marine fatigues and spotless black boots. Not one of them looks at me. Damn, they practiced this.

They form four precise sections of three rows deep. They all salute.

I shout out, "Semper Fi!"

They repeat, "Oorah!"

Their vocabulary is a bit limited.

I yell out, "At ease!"

I use a louder than normal voice, "The Marines are a bunch of fit killing machines. I must hand it to you all. You nailed the look, the boots, the march, and even the salute. However, I have some advice for you. Don't go trying to save the world now, it hurts a lot. I got lucky, there was a surgeon right there and he saved my life. Think of this place without me. Now imagine this place without eight of your closest friends.

"That's what several families are going through still. This is cute. I mean this is adorably cute. Evil and crazy still exist out there. We have each other. I told you before, I'm not letting any of you fail. I think I have proved how far I will go. You all in with me?"

They all shout, "Oorah!" Over and over, they shout, "Oorah!"

I yell out, "I am back." They shout, "Oorah!" I never realized how annoying that is. "I am relegated to an office. Come see me if you have an issue. Get back to work and thank you for the parade. It was awesome!"

Beth helps me back to an office they have set up for me. She has some rules for me. This ought to be rich.

Beth has me sitting on my high back leather chair, behind a nice wood desk. Looks like the desk of someone important, probably Bob's old desk or the old Plant Manager. Beth pulls a chair to sit next to me, so we can talk. The door is closed, that makes this important.

Beth is in a splendid mood, "Finally! I have you alone. There has been a lot of talking at home. I am going to catch you up. Your sister NEEDS to get fucked. You obviously aren't ready yet. I want you to enable her again, like you did long ago. Next, I want you to organize a blowbang." She pauses. Oh SHIT! "I want you to organize a blowbang for Tina ..." She blushes. "... and me. DON'T FREAK OUT. I won't be topless. Tina will be topless. Any other women that join have a choice to be topless or not."

Wow. Can I handle Beth blowing a bunch of guys? I don't have to be there. Why does she want this? Beth looks relieved to get through that.

Beth is smiling again, "I have only had you in my life when it comes to sex. I have learned to enjoy women, but it's not even close to you. Add that and a big case of the hornies, and I am suffering. It gets worse, I want to fuck one, and maybe two guys besides you."

I am sure my face went white with shock. Immediately Beth is holding me.

Beth has tears in her eyes as she explains, "I have only had you in my life. When someone asks me if you're amazing, how do I know? The big reason is that I want to try a double penetration. If that goes well, I want to try a triple penetration. Those are two things that I want to experience in life."

That is certainly a reasonable request. She isn't looking to replace me; she isn't unhappy with me. She doesn't want a gangbang or to become a swinger. I would have to be there as they stick their cocks into her vagina. I would be distracted with taking her ass.

Beth throws a homemade three-inch green pillow in the shape of a pickle into my lap. What the hell is this?

Beth is all smiles again, "I am going to do the blowbang with your sister and get fucked one to two times. You are going to be an office motivation tool for years." I have a completely blank face. I am drooling in confusion. "It seems that word has gotten around about the 'Willie' story. Every time I hear it, several women go rushing to the washroom to jill."

I can never look at those women again in my life. How embarrassing. It gets worse.

With that pillow I made last night. Any woman in the office that does an awesome job or lands a big sale, will be given 'Willie.' He is good for one blowjob by any willing guy. You are the one man that can't say no."

I want to say something. Beth's finger comes to my lips. I shrug my shoulders and shut up. Beth has an awesome smile on her face.

Beth is looking at me sheepishly now, "There is one more thing. I ummmm ... I mean Tina and I ummmm ... Uh, we had a blast with Slave. We are trying to get one here that is as young, willing, cute, and fun as Slave was. Finally, when you enable your sister, Slave and I might join. However, it if involves fucking me, I am out. I only want the two times, then I am done.

"I have other friends. I have heard of their love life. I know that I have had much better than they have. I must know ... if you allow me. You can stop any or all of this with one word. Just say 'no.' Will you tell me no?"

Oh my. Talk about putting me on the spot. The blowjobs don't bother me ... much. Being used to motivate, that bugs me some. Allowing two guys to fuck her, oh yes, that bugs me. However, do I deny her two of the most intense sexual acts a woman can do? I sigh. No, I can't deny her something I can't provide. Just like that, I let her fuck two other guys.

I sit back in my chair, my shoulders droop. Beth can see my answer, she is refreshed, and excited.

Beth tries to cheer me up, "You do get the better of this deal by far. I do one blowbang, fuck two guys once, and you get to fuck me, our new slave, and your sister at will. If you have a problem fucking a slave, better say something quick. Tina is on her way to pick her up now."

I exhale a large breath. Beth reaches over and takes Willie from me. She stuffs him in her pocket. Next, she slowly unbuttons her blouse, leaving it open. The bra has a clasp in front, she undoes the clasp, and her perfect breasts spill out in front of me. They need to be played with. Reaching over would hurt too much. I use my hand to play with the squishy breast. That makes everything better.

Beth opens my belt, unbuttons my jeans, and then whips out my hard cock. I mean of course it's hard, Beth is topless, and gorgeous. She starts with a light hand job. Unusual for her. Only mom does that.

Beth continues the hand job while explaining, "I don't love blowjobs, but I do love pleasing you. Tina and my friends say I can't get better with just one guy. I need a variety of guys giving me pointers to get good. I know you like my blowjobs, they get you off. However, I want to be awesome. I want your eyes to go wide when you see me reaching for your tree limb."

I enjoy her bobbing on my cock. I now see that she is a one trick pony. She goes up and down, strokes my shaft, tongue under the head, repeat over, and over until I blow. Slave was cute, I can't imagine what we can afford. I wonder what the girl will look like. We don't live near a large city, there are only so many women around here to begin with. Then find a cute one that wants to be a slave. Ewww, this might be bad. Eighteen, girl-next-door looks, and a few pounds overweight. She will have scars from experimenting on herself.

This isn't sounding awesome. How do I enable Tina? I can't leave her tied up to a tree. I could let her randomly flash guys in the park. Maybe drive naked. I need better ideas. Wow, I was lost in thought. I am on the verge of spewing my load into my Beth. She goes rogue on me and increases the suction pressure.

That did it, I blow all my cum into Beth, leaving her with a silly grin on her face until I wince in pain from moving. All the happiness leaves her face. Concern is now on her face.

I head off the lecture, "They said that as long as it's getting better, there is no need for concern. Every week I am getting better. It's taking longer than anyone expected, but I am improving."

She is grabbing her cell phone as she's walking out the door. In the doorway, she points at my chair. I am thinking this is more of a prison cell than an office. I hear Beth say, "Hi mom," as she walks out of my cell.

No sooner than I sit down, Bob saunters into my office. He sits down in the chair, in front of me. He looks like he has much on his mind.

I prompt him, "Out with-it Bob. You came to see me; you must have had a reason."

Bob has concern in his eyes, "With you being out, Juan Martinez stepped up and took your place. I didn't even think of making someone else in charge. You have foremen, but they faded into obscurity. Juan stood up. He held the Monday meeting and got things done."

I am all smiles, "I have been waiting for someone to show leadership. I want to promote him."

Bob looks relieved, "He isn't the smartest. He doesn't talk fancy. His work is sloppy at times."

I am almost giggling, "Great! I gain a second in command and we lose a bad employee that we can now upgrade. He now leads maintenance."

Bob looks much better now, "I wasn't sure how you felt about other races."

I smile big, "The Marines don't have time to worry about race and neither do I. He stepped up, nobody objected, he gets the job."

Bob is at ease now, "As soon as word got here of what you did, this place has been different. Both production and quality are at an all-time high. Most were fans of you before, not all of them were. They're proud of what their boss did in real life, just as he does for them, he takes the direct hands-on approach.

"When we found out your condition, production stopped, and even the men were moved to tears. These people would rush a hill with pitchforks for you now. They never felt that way for me. I know people and get things done. I help with insurance. All of that seems so shallow compared to saving lives."

I have had enough of this, "Ok, stop right there. When you have sick children and are given extra days or hospital bills go away, that's damn cool. Hell, even a virtual stranger got an old car upgraded to a brand-new truck for nothing extra. Those things are big to the people that need it. They love you much more than you realize.

"When your wife died, it affected everyone here. That was precisely when this place started going down the tubes. They hurt and felt the loss. She must have been something for everyone to be so affected."

I hit a sore spot; Bob is in tears. I stand up wincing in pain. Bob stands up to assist me.