Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hug Bob, "I am sorry for bringing up bad memories. That was dumb of me, I should never have mentioned it."

Bob pats me on the back, "It's ok, I never dealt with it. Your mom is helping me. She tells me things I know, but it's better when someone else tells you somehow." He releases me. "I am going to walk on the shop floor. Clearly, you are in no condition to walk the shop floor yet. You go sit. I need to be seen, so they know I work here still."

I laugh at him, "You know they love you still."

Bob stops in his tracks, "You need to walk the floor. Those news crews got every cute story about you. Like your first day in the blues or the first time you tried to use the plater. Oh, what a mess that was. However, you have earned their trust. You know what they're going through. Things have changed. I will be back later to check up on you. Take it easy kid."

I have had some ideas about modernizing. I make a few phone calls to see what the costs are, how much better or faster the machines are. I like faster, but quality is important now as well.

I am finishing up a call when Connie comes into my office and closes the door. She is playing with Willie and looks nervous. Connie is in her thirties, black hair, and several pounds overweight. Her clothes are nice, she has a nice husband, and she is a very nice person. Everyone wants to be her friend.

Connie hands me Willie and says to me in a soft voice, "I had an awesome week. I finished payroll and balanced the ledger. We are up to date. When Beth told us about this program, we were all motivated. I told my husband first. I was doing this either way, but I did want to be honest with him.

"I know you're sore still. I don't want you moving a muscle. Part of the deal I bet Beth did not share with you, is that we must report back to Beth what's effective and what isn't. The girl wants to learn to be an excellent cock sucker. We all like her a lot and are happy for her. Now, I want you to sit back, relax, and let me take care of you."

I push away from the desk, I wince in pain, even that hurt. This is getting to be no fun. Connie whisks around my desk and is on her knees in no time. She pulls her shirt up.

I am shocked, "Wo, wo, Woah. You don't need to go topless."

Connie scolds me, "Don't tell me how to do a blowjob!"

Ok, that put me in my place. Next, the bra comes off. She has small breasts. Not much to see, but what she does have stands straight out. Those things could be on a high school girl.

Connie can see my astonishment, "Now you know why I like to show off my tits, for my age they are amazing. I always wanted huge boobs, like Beth. However, at my age, they would be down to my knees."

I chuckle at her joke. That hurts. Connie and Beth have almost the same technique. The one major difference, Connie can deep throat. My cock spends half the time down her throat. Guys, you know, having your cock down a throat is a tremendous feeling. I have no defenses for that. The third time down her throat, I shoot my load.

Connie pulls up, she wants to taste some. She smacks her chops and says, "Mmmmmmmmm."

Connie is bashful now, "Um, uh, thanks boss man." She runs out.

I text Beth, I need you and one other person to help me get up and then you're taking me back to the hospital. Something is wrong, too much pain. Let your mom know I am on my way in.

Oh my, you would have thought the building was burning down. Beth and half the office come running to check up on me. Bob is right behind them. Beth is in tears.

I stop this, "HEY! I have pain. I have had it all day when I move. I am just playing it safe. I want help getting up and then I will walk out to the car and Beth will drive me in."

I hear sirens. Swell. Do we really have to make a Hollywood production out of this?

Four beefy firemen, two paramedics, and two from the ambulance all come walking in at about the same time. There is already a room full of women. It's getting tight in here. Not one woman leaves, only Bob does. They take my vitals. Oxygen and blood pressure are low, temperature is high.

They give me oxygen and then bring in the stretcher.

They ask me, "Any family here?"

I reply, "Beth and Bob. Bob, would you pick up mom and Tina? I rather not have them driving while they are freaking out."

Bob is short, "No problem."

The four firemen pick me up in a seated position and place me on the stretcher in a seated position. Not much pain. They wheel me out to the ambulance and in no time, I am in the ER. I didn't realize that Rose was the head nurse in the ER. Rose, an ER doctor, and a surgeon are all waiting for me.

Rose has tears in her eyes, "I hope this will soon be my son-in-law. He is the "Army" man from Las Vegas. This is the left-over abdomen gunshot."

The surgeon orders blood work for both him and the ER doc, and he told me "pictures," so he can see better. The ER doc takes off my bandage and tells me it's infected. They start me on a strong antibiotic. Even if the surgeon goes back in, I need that.

You know my life, the surgeon did have to go back in. They missed a tiny bit previously. The surgeon was very firm with me, bullets break up and it's hard to see all the pieces when there is bleeding and lots of damage. This isn't uncommon. There was just one bit, and I will start healing much better now. I spent one week in the ICU and then a week in a regular room.

By the time they kick me out, I am walking and pain free! Yahoo!

Chapter 26 -- Fun at Work

The ride home is strangely quiet. Mom, Tina, and Beth are all silent. They are up to something.

I ask, "Should I fear going home?" They look at me strangely. "You are all quiet. I know at least one of you is up to no good."

Mom laughs, "Hey, don't blame this on me. Tina and Beth get full credit."

I ask, "For what?"

Mom wants to say something, but Tina shoots her daggers. Ok, so that's how it is.

We are pulling up to the house, I get nothing more. There is a car in the driveway I don't know. I look around, no cars, no signs, no people waiting for me. They walk into the house without unlocking it. Someone is here. I walk inside and nobody is there.

They had talked about buying or renting a slave. It could also be a boyfriend for one of them. Either way, none of this is good for me. I am grumpy now. This might be the night Beth starts her double penetration. I don't feel good.

I get a water out of the kitchen. No sign of anyone there. I walk past the sliding glass door. Maybe they are out by the pool or topless out back. Not a clue. I go up to my room. Nothing. That means Tina has a guy in her room. Beth still lives with her mom. I am sad, but I can live with that. It's good for her.

I go into my room and strip; I need a shower. My hair is like straw rather than silky smooth. I turn on the water and wait for a medium hot stream. While waiting, I try to think of a conversation where Tina mentioned a guy. The water is warm, I step into the shower. This feels good.

I hear the door open and close, "Beth?"

Beth answers, "Yes?"

I reply, "Ok, just wondering. I am washing my hair, it was gross."

Beth laughs, "Yes it was. I am glad you're in there."

The door opens and closes quickly. I feel breasts on my back, and my hands are grabbed and put at my side. Now my hair is being washed for me.

I am stunned when I hear Beth ask, "How are you doing?"

That voice did not come from behind me. Now that I think of it, the breasts aren't at the right height. This must be our new slave.

I resign myself to the new way of things and ask, "I take it this is our new slave? I thought we talked about this. I have you, I don't need anything else."

Beth is determined, "She isn't for you. Both Tina and I liked Slave. So much so, that we want to enjoy that part of our lives. Taking a pounding from you every night and playing with the girls is going to wear my pussy raw. To seal the deal, you need to fuck her. Slave, turn around, hands on the wall, and spread your legs. Then hang on for your life."

I rinse my hair and turn around to see Slave looking over her shoulder. Oh damn!

This is a big moment in my life. I always said I would be faithful. I didn't want to be one of those guys that just fucked women because he could. This is Beth asking me to. I let her do a blow bang, and screw two guys. That is three one-time events, this is long term. It's not even.

Slave pushes her ass out to me; her face is begging me to fuck her. I thought she was a lesbian.

My body betrays me. It pushes forward with Slave aiming my cock into her welcoming hole. She has seen some fisting or good size cocks. I wouldn't say I went in easy, but she is no virgin. Slave moans, "Oh fuck."

Well, they want this. I don't know how much I can take. I move right away to a quick fucking. I slide my cock into Slave and get a grunt each time. As I slam my meat stick into Slave, her orgasm is building. She is no longer grunting, it's more of a mini scream. She is excited and thrusting back to meet me thrusting in. I can feel the volcano between her legs.

She does something I have never seen before. As her orgasm hits, she stumbles away from me, and is on her knees sucking my cock. This girl is a world champion cock sucker. Almost immediately, she is sucking my five volleys of cum. How do you stagger down to a blowjob during an orgasm? Damn.

Slave verifies that I am clean, then she washes off quickly, and turns off the water. We both exit the shower. The single towel is used to dry Slave and me off. Slave then follows me to my room. I stop her in the doorway.

I stare down Slave, she goes to her knees and looks down. Oh my.

I use a soft voice, "You will dry off first. I will wait for you. I don't want you catching cold or dripping on me."

I roll my eyes at Beth as we go to my room, and Slave dries her body. Slave has already picked out clothes for me.

When Slave comes back, "I can put on my other clothes, I only wore them home."

Slave is persistent, "Master always gets clean clothes. This combination will look better on you."

I feel dumb dressing in the clothes Slave picked out. It's even worse because she smiles at me approvingly and I agree with her. Beth is here because she took the day off to pick me up. Tina is with us; she took the day off as well. Mom drove us all, I guess she isn't going back to work. It's 3:00, too early to start dinner. Time to get some answers.

I announce, "We need a family meeting, now, living room. We have some things to hash out."

Slave gathered everyone to meet me in our living room. I am in the big recliner, taking it easy. This conversation is going to stress me big time. I will start with the easy.

I call out, "Slave. Stand up please, in the center, so we can all see you." She excels at following directions. "I saw you before the shooting, nothing after, and today, you show up at my doorstep. What happened, and what's your story."

Slave drops her eyes, "I was born Penelope Phillips to a young soldier and wife. Dad was very strict with both mom and me. I am not talking about a protective dad; I mean every detail of our day. Control freak. Mom killed herself when I was twelve. Dad died when I was seventeen. I am extremely submissive which is why they made me a slave.

"I got paid the best, but often they would hurt me, and it took weeks if not months to heal. I get told to be a slave for four days for your family. You made the cardinal sin of not chaining me up. I got paid for four days and only worked a few hours. It was true bliss because I didn't get hurt. For the first time as a slave, I endured no pain and had sex with beautiful women.

"The man was so decent; he wouldn't fuck me. Great I win, I cheated them. Then I see on TV why you didn't come back. That made me feel bad. Then I remembered how nice you all were to me. You didn't treat me like a thing, something without value, or feelings.

"I can't say I ever felt that before. I traced Tina back through the escort agency. She said they were looking for a Slave since they had so much fun with me, but I was way out of your league. Think about that. The only people that have ever been nice to me, think I am too good for them. I had a good hard laugh. Tina had no idea why that was funny to me.

"We worked out a deal where I get all the sex you can give me, and you will take care of me. I said sign me up."

We all have our jaws on the floor.

After a few minutes, "I am going to make some decisions. I want anyone to speak up if you don't agree with anything. Ok Slave, outside of slave time, what do we call you?"

Slave says, "I prefer Slave, but if we must, call me Peg. I hate Penelope."

I smile, "OK, Peg, what is your major?"

Peg answers with a laugh, "I don't go to college silly." I give her a stern look. "OK, I was a straight 'A' student in High School. I needed the cash to attend college. Hooking is too dangerous; I became an exotic Escort. I missed too many classes and flunked out."

I am stern, "Monday, sign up for the next term at the local community college. Day classes only. While we work, you will learn. Next, you need some clothes for school and going out. While at home, you will remain naked. I kind of like it. Tina, Beth says you're looking for ways to get off. You can go naked in the house as well."

Tina is taking her clothes off.

I continue, "Peg, we will not purposely cause you pain. Everything we do here is for fun. Safe words, 'No' and 'Stop,' work here. You aren't really a slave. If you do this, it's because you want to. It is not a condition for living here and going to college."

Peg cuts me off, "I appreciate what you say, but for me, I willingly choose this. I know it's odd and to many people highly offensive. I think it's something my dad instilled in me. Whatever it is, I know that I like giving over responsibility and choice. To be honest, I get off on the humiliation. You tell me I am not good enough to wear clothes, oooooooo, that made me wet. Knowing that Tina and Beth will use me, I have goose pimples.

"I don't expect anyone to understand. Just know that this is 100% consensual on my part. Even as an Escort, it was my choosing. Getting hurt, I could have done without that, but that's part of the deal. People can do that type of stuff to me and I get off on it."

I shake my head, "You're right, I don't understand. I do know that not much surprises me anymore. Ok, moving on. I understand there is a blow bang happening, and Beth is getting fucked twice by other guys. How and when is this happening?"

Tina screams, "BETH! He agreed to do it! Congratz girl!"

Tina is more serious now, "At your plant on Monday at 5:30 PM, Beth, Peg, and me, plus any single woman, or married woman with a note from their husband, will do a blowbang. We will all be at least topless. I think I will go full out naked and may even allow a couple of cute guys to fuck me if they use a condom. It all depends on the single guys being cute enough."

Beth is guarded in what she shows and says, she is nervous about me, "Wednesday night, Larry, Patricia's husband is coming over to my place to fuck me, and then we will do a double penetration. Thursday night, Bridgett's husband Brett is coming over to fuck me, and then Larry will show up to do the triple penetration."

Her eyes are on me the entire time. She is near tears.

Beth continues, "Tina and Peg, you may also try double and triple penetrations if you want to. I don't know if they can go two or three times like our stud can, but they can probably get hard."

Tina excitedly says, "I thought you would never ask. Sign me up."

Peg replies, "Bah, I will pass. I don't like cocks in general. Random cock, I will definitely pass. If it were just your stud, then I would."

Beth counters, "It's your cock as well now."

Peg looks sad, "No, when a man allows you to fuck other men and blow a bunch of guys, you own him. He is deeply in love with you. Otherwise, men don't willingly share their wives or girlfriends. You're not a fiancé, technically you can do anything you want."

That didn't make anyone happy. I stand up.

I announce to the family, "I am tired and am taking a nap. Call me when dinner is ready."

I go up to my room and get in bed. I want sleep to find me, but I can hear an animated conversation downstairs. I have no doubt that it's about Beth and her decisions. I will let them work it out. I am willing to live with my decision. I don't like it, but it's the right one. I need to trust her. If she does like them better, I guess it's better to find out now. I fall asleep.

Chapter 27 -- A Day at Work

Monday is different. Every guy likes Beth, she is gorgeous. I will bet they all want her sucking their cocks. Peg is cute as well, and Tina isn't on the ugly side. Any of the three could keep me happy. They know Beth. They have seen her for years and lusted for her all that time. Someone will have a cock in her face the entire time.

My job is security. I need to make sure nobody gets too aggressive. With me there, I don't expect any problems. I half want to stand behind Beth and stare down the guys, but I think she might frown on that. I am not in a good mood today, and people are going to the foremen rather than me today. I almost laugh, that's what I want them to do.

I had to deal with a down machine and that made my mood even worse. I went out on my own for lunch today. Not even Beth wanted to be near me.

At 5:00 PM, the buzzer goes off; the day is done. Everyone finished the item they were working on, and then shut down the machine. Everyone heads to the locker room. Most of the married men and women leave. Most of the rest, shower, and then put on clean clothes.

Everyone starts wandering out towards the shipping dock where we have a big open space. Tina and Slave come in through the back door. Both are dressed in tiny shorts and halter tops. They each have a large bag that almost classifies as luggage. No doubt some breath mints, an antibacterial cleaner, some towels, and a fresh set of clothes.

Tina motions for everyone to come close. Like the lemmings they are, they move close. I stand my ground. I am of course, right next to her.

Tina uses a strong voice, I can tell she is nervous, "I am Tina and I think you all know my brother." She points both hands at me. I smile quickly. "I have organized this ... event. I wanted to get better at blowjobs. How do you get better? You do a bunch. When we are sucking you off, I want to hear stories of your best time, or explain how I can do better.

"I expect a warning before you blow. I also expect good behavior. I don't want a throat fucking; I am here to learn. My brother is here for security. You all know what he is capable of. Don't piss him off, I hear he has been a bit testy all day."

In the back row we hear someone say, "Now that is the understatement of the year."

I ask Paul, "Did you have something to add Paul?"

He squeaks out three octaves higher, "Um, no. I am good."

Tina continues, "If I get horny enough, I will pull down my shorts. You can fuck me if you have a condom. I have a bunch in the bag. Any of us may tell you no or pass for any reason. If we do, move on to the next girl.

"I plan to go for an hour before we take a break. At that time, we may end it, or we might continue for another thirty or sixty minutes. If a woman gets out of the line, she is done, and you will leave her alone. Any questions?"

Owen asks, "Will we be doing this or a gangbang ever again?"

Tina gives him a sly look, "I won't say never, just because you never know. However, I would not be placing bets on that happening. I don't see Beth ever doing this again while she is dating or married to my brother. We are all going topless so you boys can get it up. ANY discouraging remarks and my brother will escort you out of the building." She looks at them all with a stern look. "Ladies, time to take 'em off."