Kiran and Priya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oye! What gives? He is not going to cum like that." Priya told her.

"Nah! I have no intention of making him cum or of staying clothed. It is only fair that you have my nude pictures. I am just having fun at his expense." So saying, she increased the pressure and Kiran howled in pain. Shreeja tortured his dick for two minutes and he was flaccid by then. Ashwini was relieved. There was no way that she could make him cum now and she was relieved. Ashwini was dreading holding his cock in her hands. She was very wet and did not trust herself holding him. Shreeja had inadvertently helped her. Kiran, now flaccid, was groaning in pain.

"I am getting naked next, naked boy. Don't you want to see?" Shreeja called.

"No, ma'am" came the instant reply. Shreeja laughed and suddenly realised she could trick him. "Man, you really want to see us naked, don't you?" However, Kiran saw the trap as she started the sentence itself and rallied immediately with "NO, ma'am."

Shreeja was both stunned and impressed. "Fuck! There really is a reason why you are a scientist!" She took two steps back and turned around. She was wearing a miniskirt that had a zipper behind. "Come and unzip me, naked boy." Kiran tried to get up and was promptly smacked by Priya. "Crawl " came the command. And, so, he crawled. This time, it was Priya and the naked Sheila who came behind him. Priya was looking questioningly at Ashwini who was being suspiciously still compared to the others. Once again, she explained the rules to Kiran. Left buttock smack to move left and right buttock smack for right. This time, however, both Sheila and Priya were tough and were giving reasonably strong smacks. Kiran was sure that his buttocks looked red by now. After four smacks, he reached Shreeja. Once again, as though possessed, Kiran first went to kiss Shreeja's feet. Shreeja used her foot to guide him and he kissed her feet and licked her tendon. From the tendon, he kept moving up tracing her with his tongue. It was now Shreeja's turn to get hornier. She knew she could not see her boyfriend for the next three weeks and there was a 24*7 naked man who was serving her. These were not good variables. She decided to focus on today. Kiran received two more smacks, one each from Priya and Sheila. Sheila, who he realised freshly, was naked and spanking his naked ass. His cock started growing again.

"Woohoo! Big little brother is waking up again" Sheila cooed with another smack at his right buttock. Kiran mistook it and went right and was brought back with another left smack. He finally found the zipper. He used his teeth to straighten it. By now, he could smell Shreeja's excitement and decided to have some fun himself. He pulled down the zipper slowly. Really, really slowly.

"OYE!" Shreeja roared. He replied. "Yes, ma'am." "Faster". "Why, ma'am!" He replied nonchalantly.

"Because", she started and her face grew vicious. The bastard was playing with her. Of course, Kiran was behind her and blindfolded so there was no effect other than some laughter from Priya and Sheila. While laughing, they turned and it was then that they all really became aware of Ashwini. Ashwini was now having laboured breaths as she watched the scene in front of her.

A naked, blindfolded and cuffed man. Behind him, a naked and another fully dressed - if you could call tank tops and shorts fully dressed - woman spanking his derriere repeatedly. The naked man was slowly pulling down another woman's zipper which would render her in her bikini. And eventually, those would come off as well. And, on top of all this, the gigantic penis which frequently brought the phrase "Elephant in the room" to her mind. A penis that she could see and have access to 24 hours of the day. Ashwini was in an even heavier state of arousal than Kiran had been 2 minutes ago and there was nothing she could do about it. She could just watch, mesmerised as the scene further unfolded. Kiran was oblivious of Ashwini and had brought the zipper fully down and the straps were at the edge of Shreeja's shoulders. Kiran once again used his tongue to trace his path to the right strap. Shreeja continued to stare at Ashwini. "Ashu," Shreeja cried and Ashwini moaned.

Kiran's eyes pricked at the noise. Priya decided to bring things back to him.

"What is making you stop? The skirt is still not on the floor. Don't you want to see Shreeja also naked?"

"I don't want to see her naked ma'am." Kiran replied. He knew something else was going on but did not know what it was.

"Man, " Sheila cut in. She had to take the attention away from Ashwini. "You don't want to see me naked. You don't want to see Shreeja naked. Looks like you are gay."

"No, ma'am. I am not gay."

"SO you want to see us naked?" Sheila asked again.

"NO, ma'am."

Kiran finally found the edge of Shreeja's left strap with his tongue. He pulled on that as well and felt the fabric graze his penis. It was now growing further and further and the head came in contact with Shreeja's slightly uncovered left butt. He realised that she was wearing a shorter pair of panties. He so wanted to see her. From his younger days, women in bikinis excited him more than naked women. He had earlier heard about Sheila's new panties. He was now getting into full mast again.

The questions went on for some time during which Kiran dutifully undid Shreeja's underwear. She unhooked the bra herself and stood naked. Just like Sheila, she had no inhibitions and did not even attempt to use her hands to cover up once. Shreeja was moved away by Priya to the wall to get the photos and Sheila went to Ashwini. Kiran, knowing something was going on could feel that no one was nearby. They were talking about something and did not have any immediate task for him. Without even thinking, he knelt down. He felt that this was his position in life from here on. Naked and kneeling in front of women who were all superior to him.

There were now two naked women in the room in addition to the naked slave man. The two women looked at each other. Sheila was the clear winner. Bigger boobs and a generally well-toned body with the right structure to boot. Shreeja, however, did not feel anything from this. Priya brought them together. Shreeja put her arm around Sheila's shoulders and she put hers around Shreeja's waist. Priya got a pic of them together naked and turned to Ashwini. There was a problem there that needed attention. The first step was to get the slave out of the room.

"Slave, crawl to the bathroom and close the door. And, don't you dare remove the bra from your eyes."

"Yes, ma'am."

"We will shout bitch to make you turn right and slave to turn left."

With repeated humiliating chants of 'bitch' and 'slave', Kiran was guided into the bathroom and he closed the door.

"Ashwini darling," Priya shouted.

Ashwini was embarrassed. She felt as though she was the one sitting there naked. Priya motioned her to get off the sofa and lifted her skirt. There was a big wet patch.

"Did you cum?"

"No." And then pleaded. "Please, this is embarrassing."

"Can't help you, bitch." Priya chided.

"Yeah! And embarrassed how?" Sheila added. "We are standing here butt naked."

"Look, if Kiran tries to undress me and sees me like this, he will never respect me again."

"Biiitchy, that ship has sailed." Priya continued to berate her. "Or rather, that egg is broken. Now, the question is, do you want to eat the omelette or not."

"Wait, what are you saying." Ashwini asked. "You mean, you will allow him to-"

"Only if he wants to. I will get him back here. Go for him. It's upto you to make it happen."

"But, I thought you-" Sheila started.

"Look, we had sex only once. Okay, twice, but on the same night. And, yes, I have not had sex with anyone else for a month. Huh! Twice in a month is my lowest record since second year of college." Priya was surprised at the revelation. "Anyway, look, this was not my plan for today. I absolutely intended to get your naked pictures today for my baby. But, that is about it. Ashwini wants to take him. If Kiran wants it as well, I will not stand in the way." And so, Priya lifted Ashwini's skirt all the way up. Wordlessly, still making up her mind whether or not to go through with Kiran, Ashwini lifted her arms up and the skirt was removed and tossed away. Priya went to the bathroom to bring Kiran in. Again, without any further talk, Sheila and Shreeja pulled off Ashwini's bra and panties. Ashwini was different from the other two in that they were both very fair-skinned and she had a quite dark skin. The three naked women stood side-by-side and waited for their slave to come back. He had earned it. They had repeatedly tried to get him to fail in their questioning. And then, it dawned on Shreeja. She smacked her head. When the other two asked her, she replied. "He is a scientist and we gave him a Q&A contest!" The irony made all three of them laugh.

They looked at each other and distanced themselves further. Then, simultaneously, they all moved their left hand on their waists and raised their chin up in the sexiest pose they knew. Priya dragged Kiran by his leash. She did not say anything about Ashwini.

"All right, naked boy! One last time. Do you want to see the three women naked?"

"No, ma'am" came the prompt reply. Smiling, Priya removed the leash, smacked him once with it and then removed the bra. Kiran, still in a crawling position was mesmerised at the sight of the three naked women in front of him. His mind went blank for 30 seconds. Even in this state, there was a clear show of power. The women were standing regally while the man was down on all fours like a pet. Kiran gawked and gawked and slowly, his mind started working.

"Naked boy, obviously you are going to kiss all their feet. But tell me, whom do you like the most? You can start with her first." Priya commanded him.

"Comen on, Pri-ma'am" Kiran begged. His eyes never left the three women as they continued smiling. "Don't make me choose."

"That is your order, naked boy! Whosever feet you kiss first is the one you like the most. More importantly, let's see whom you like the least."

Kiran groaned. Curses! Curses! Trust Priya to ruin this too. However, once the question had come, Kiran's mind started to compare. And, with years of conditioning, his mind quickly eliminated the dusky Ashwini. And then, he hated himself and felt ashamed for doing that. One of his cousins had been unmarried for so long because of her dark skin. He felt like a hypocrite as he thought back to all those times he and his sister had bashed such superficial grooms. And, with that, he decided to make the decision another way. So far, Ashwini was the only one who had not spanked him. Okay, maybe she did yesterday and he could not remember. Last night was a blur. But tonight, she had definitely not hit him. And then, he saw it. Her pussy was the wettest. Oh! The earlier conversations finally made sense. And so, the decision had been made.

Ashwini, who herself had long been a victim of the fair-skin obsessed Indian men, was jubilant when she saw Kiran crawling towards her. She thought back to all those times when men would relentlessly hit on both Shreeja and Sheila and then came to her only after getting rejected by both of them. She saved her most insulting rejections for them but it was nevertheless hurting. And this man, this biggest catch of a man, was crawling directly to her. The other women 'oohed' and 'aahed'.

Kiran got into a kneeling position. He then lifted her leg up and kissed it. Then, he saw the wetness again and was now in two minds. Even for a sexual rookie like him, this was a clear invitation. Kiran hesitated, not knowing what to do. In a way, he did. He was a man, after all. And, if a woman was offering herself, there was only one course of action. However, what about Priya? At the same time, Kiran did not want to turn around and look at Priya. That would be an insult to Ashwini. He knelt there unsure of what to do. On her part, Ashwini was looking directly into his eyes and knew exactly what was going on in his mind. However, she was not going to make it easy for him. He was the one who had to take the decision. Priya, however, settled things.

"Get dressed, you two bitches. Looks like these two lovebirds need some Privacy."

"Priya, are you sure?" Kiran blurted. All four women looked at him. Priya looked like she wanted to kill Kiran. She looked apologetically at Ashwini who just smiled. Sheila and Shreeja however, kicked Kiran. Kiran got the message and felt ashamed again. Priya had clearly given her blessing when she said 'lovebirds'. Kiran should have taken the hint. But, the damage was done now.

"You know, you still have not kissed our feet" Sheila commanded, her anger clearly audible through her words.

"And, no." Shreeja cut in. "You are now going one level higher. You are going to kiss our butts."

Kiran looked at both Priya and Ashwini. Neither of them were sympathetic. Ashwini, at least, smiled and nodded. Kiran once again crawled forward. He knelt in front of them and looked up expectantly. They stood rigidly. He knew it. Not only was he supposed to kiss their ass, he was supposed to take the extra crawl around them. Somehow, that was even more demeaning to him. But, he silently accepted it. He went behind them and bit the final humiliating bullet.

"Sheila ma'am. Can I kiss your butt-cheeks?"

"Yes. What are you waiting for?"

"Yes, ma'am." He landed a bunch of kisses on each cheek. He then moved to Shreeja as well and asked her permission. Shreeja just said yes and he started kissing her. Shreeja waited until he had kissed each cheek enough times and then let it rip. A massive fart engulfed Kiran and he started retching. She kicked him backwards and he fell clutching his nose and mouth as he further started coughing. "Serves you right" Shreeja berated him and went on to get dressed. Sheila, finally feeling he had been punished lent a hand. She lifted him up and went to put on her clothes as well. She, Priya and Shreeja left after they were dressed. They picked up Ashwini's clothes as well and Ashwini closed the door. Kiran was sitting on the sofa and Ashwini came and sat on his lap. Kiran opened his mouth to apologise and she closed it with hers. She put her hand on his penis and he put his on his breasts and they romped around on the sofa.

They never got to the bedroom. They eventually fell on the floor and Kiran entered her quickly. Having cum 5 times yesterday helped him last and Kiran pounded her again and again. Ashwini counted two orgasms for more than 15 minutes before Kiran exploded inside her. In their urgency, Kiran had not used a condom. Only realising it after sex, he hated himself again and went to fetch one. Ashwini also came to the same knowledge and sat on a chair. Kiran came back and fell to her feet.

"I am so sorry, ma'am."

"Dont worry. You are not the first one take me for granted because of my looks."

Kiran noted her tone and stood up. He knew what she needed and it was not his apologies. "Would I do this if I were taking you for granted." So saying, he pushed her backwards and went at her breasts. He licked every inch. "Or this?" He cried again and his hand reached for vagina. He licked, bit, and jiggled her breasts while simultaneously pleasuring her down with his fingers. Ashwini was moaning. He was getting her tighter and tighter and she waited. "And now, this!" He exclaimed and knelt in front of her. His tongue went directly into her vagina with a thrust that staggered her. Kiran plunged and plunged listening to her moan. He could sense her growing arousal and increased the pressure. Eventually, she came all over him.

"Ashwi-" he called out when she pushed him back. He fell on the floor. Ashwini kissed his chest repeatedly and went down. Kiran was back to his full state of arousal and Ashwini took it into her mouth. Kiran moaned and moaned as Ashwini continued. Far more experienced than him, she knew exactly when to slow down, when to speed up and when to pull out. Eventually, Kiran could not wait. Sensing the same, Ashwini brought him back down a notch and put the condom. Kiran entered her again and once again plunged and plunged and they eventually screamed into the night as they came together. Kiran laid down on the floor and Ashwini put an arm and leg on him and they both drifted to sleep.

12