Knocked Up by Husband's Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Sequel to the previous confession.
2.1k words
3.1
22.2k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirNoName
SirNoName
18 Followers

After finding out I was carrying my husband's lifelong friend's baby, I managed to feel no remorse or regret. You could say this is my villain origin story in all fairness. I turned into some type of sociopath...

I and John continued to make love throughout my pregnancy. No one suspected a thing even when I thought it was quite obvious at times that I and John are fucking. My husband pulled the shortest straw he could and would be able to come home in the last month or two of my pregnancy. I didn't mind of course because it gave me more time to fuck on his friend. The flow of calls decreased over the period, from twice a day to twice a month. I know what people think of me, I'm not that out of touch. If we are being completely honest here, sometimes I judge myself harshly. I'm not a salacious jezebel who has no type of class or respect. I loved my husband. I did. But this post isn't going to be me defending myself and my actions. I found someone who makes me feel like a goddess and subordinate at the same time.

John helped me through my whole pregnancy and was practically living in our home. Having him and knowing he was the father of my first child to give birth to, was exciting. My husband returns around 4-6 weeks until I go into labor. He doesn't think much that a lot of John's belongings are there. My husband was visibly stressed when he came home. He is often distant when he is like this. He came home rubbed and kissed my belly and mostly slept. He was such a heavy sleeper that he and John were able to fuck all around the house without him noticing.

One time all of us were in the backyard and enjoying the weather. My husband decided to sun tan while I and John decided to get in the pool. It looked like John was just helping me swim while in the pool. I have to admit it's hard swimming pregnant for me at least, having to support that extra body weight. My husband started to drink his beer and he decided to read military news on his phone. I'm holding onto John and using him as my support beam when suddenly he swiftly pins me to the pool wall.

He pulls my bikini bottoms to the side playing with my pussy as he gets himself ready for me. I look over at my husband, now wearing earbuds and watching something on his phone. While I was making sure my husband wasn't noticing anything I felt his hard meat slide up into me. We make eye contact as he slowly thrusts himself deeper making sure I feel every inch of him. I moan quietly as I'm feeling my enlarged stomach pressed up against his rock-hard abs. I caress his face watching him push his manhood further inside me. As I start to feel him reaching my cervix I feel myself about to climax. He notices and maintains the same place and kisses me as the water splashes. I look back over to my husband when I hear snoring loudly. Gosh, could he snore any louder?

Since he was dead asleep our sex got more intense and passionate. We stay here until we both cum together. We sneak off into the bedroom where John and I kiss passionately only stopping once we trip over each other onto the mattress. John continues to cup my face kissing me all so softly. He makes his way down my naked body, I bite my lip as I feel his lips on my neck and brush down against my nipples to my stomach. He kisses my pubic bone so softly as he begins to spread my legs wide open. John kisses my inner thighs making me more anticipated and wet as time goes on. I grab his head as I feel his tongue rub-down the folds of my pussy.

I start to jolt from his touch. He makes his way to my clit, swirling and flicking my rosebud with his tongue making me shake slightly. He can sense how aroused I am right now, as he is already in the sniper-eating position, he makes sure he has a good grip and control of me. He makes it known that my pussy belongs to him and only him. He is making sure that he and he only will have access to me. John sucks on my clit then pivots to slide his tongue inside. He starts to tell me how good I taste. I continuously moan non stop knowing no man has ever been able to have me this sprung. I cum uncontrollably in his mouth watching him enjoy my natural juice. He looks up at me smiling as my cum drips down his face and chin. I look out the window as I lay on the bed to see my husband wake up.

I get nervous but he probably assumes I'm taking a shower or John is in the home gym. While I'm talking to myself in my head, John penetrates me with his manhood. I instantly moan as he pounds my pussy feeling and hearing muscles pop, stretching myself out. John decided he wanted to make sure no man would be able to fit inside me. Any man visually would be able to see the blunt force John has done to me.

"Mmmm John you're so big fuck... yes baby, you have such a big ass dick! My husband's dick could never measure up! Fuckk!"

I listen to him grunt and feeling more aroused I cry out from pleasure. We both noticed the bed shaking rapidly causing the headboard to hit the wall, we slowed down a little.

"Yes! Fuck, with the size of my husband I would never be able to become a mother!"

I wrap my legs around him, enjoying every second of him. Our session hits the 15-minute mark.

"Cum baby! Bust your load inside me..." I whispered in his ear. I could see him getting closer to his nut as he always clenches his jaw and all the veins in his body appeared. After another 5 minutes, he releases his River stream of unborn kids in my body. We hear my husband walk into the house closing the sliding door. John and I immediately fix ourselves and John goes back to his quarters.

As weeks went by, my husband and I rarely showed affection. This isn't unusual for the most part, there's always a pocket time when our relationship is non-affectionate. Plus with. My pregnancy mood swings didn't help anything of course. After a series of contractions, I'm finally admitted and induced. I'll spare the details but both men were supportive. I gave birth to a beautiful healthy boy who we decided to name Simon.

Things went back to normal. My husband got into an argument mostly stemming from my distrust of him because of his infidelity. By this time he was back on mission. While going back and forth he told me one of my girlfriends from grade school has given him on a couple of occasions. I then fired back in the heat of the moment saying I was fucking his best friend John, he automatically thought I was lying and trying to copy him. He had some news coming through.

We went on for another 15 minutes when I just hung up on him mid-sentence. I was in a passionate rage and came up with a brilliant plan for revenge. I'm not tech savvy don't get me wrong although I do know how to do what I'm about to do from my experience as a school campus news anchor.

I decided that I'm no longer going to hide my relationship with John but also leave my husband with an unforgettable bang. I was going to send a live stream link to all his friends and coworkers but for him, I'm going to have the live stream playing on every monitor in his office when he comes home. During the streaming, I'm going to confess that Simon is John's and not his, and the paternity test was on his desk. With the help of John, I was able to set up all the proper stuff in the necessary places. Now, all we have to do is wait.

I was getting a bit of a rush doing this just because it feels so wrong. I feel that the adrenaline is what made me go through it with ease.

When my husband came home he seemed to be high. I was putting some dishes away when he just disappeared into his office as usual. He tends to crash in his office when he gets home which allows me and John to mess around. I decided at the last minute to tie my husband to his desk chair and gag him. I wanted him to watch it in its entirety. He was half awake so it wasn't hard to restrain him. I shut his office door loudly so he would wake up fully, which he did.

The video was live and streaming. The video links have been sent out from his email address. John picks me up and I wrap my legs around his rock-hard body. He carries me to the bed my husband and I shared. We tear each other's clothes off until we are both in our underwear, I push John back onto the bed when I start hearing my husband's muffled voice yelling my name. I can hear him saying to stop playing with him and "this is a sick joke".

But it wasn't a joke, I was going to fuck his best friend and he had to sit and watch. There was nothing he could do. I slide down John's briefs watching his manhood flying up under the waistband as my husband yells obscenities in the other room. My husband's ego was hurt after seeing the size of John. I could hear it in his voice, as I grabbed and stroked John's big dick. The moment I touched his dick my husband started losing it. He was trying to break free but he couldn't. I heard him yelling and pleading for me to stop. I ignored him and continued to jerk John off. I plopped his tip in my mouth and began to take him into my throat.

I looked into his eyes as the sound of his dick hitting the back of my throat overdid my husband's muffled cries. I slurp and slurp, feeling him get harder between my lips. I moan as I cherish his taste. I go down to his balls sucking on the slow and hard while tonguing them. I can hear my husband turn into a somewhat broken record yelling out the same insults and pleas. As time goes on, I barely notice him. I look up at John enjoying his cock in my mouth, I take off my panties. My husband yelling at the top of his lungs now, "don't do it, don't you fucking do it".

With John's dick standing tall I flip off the camera and slide down on his godlike appendage. I hold on to the backboard where John's hands are located and begin bouncing up and down on him. I slid down getting every inch of him, 3 bounces in and I creamed on his dick. I decided I wanted to see my face as I fucked John so I slid off and opened the sliding doors connecting his office to the bed and faced him towards the bed. I mount John making occasional eye contact with my husband.

"Fuck John you have such a bigger dick" I exclaimed as I watch tears fill my husband's eyes as I bounced hard on John's dick. I listen to my pussy fart as John hits my g spot. I cum continuously throughout the sex. My husband could never last this long.

"Also... Simon... not... yours..." I moan taking all this dick.

I feel his dick getting harder, I lean down to kiss throwing my pussy on him nonstop.

"This is the best dick I've ever had!" I moan uncontrollably as he busts his load inside me. I collapse onto John smiling at him. I finally got back to my husband. This is most likely going to be my last entry for a while. But I plan on starting a new life with John. I just didn't know how much sticking up for myself makes a difference. John didn't get fired to my knowledge but I got him where it hurts. I and John got our place and everything has been great for us. We plan to grow our family. Every once in a while we run into my now ex at the store but other than that everything couldn't be more perfect.

SirNoName
SirNoName
18 Followers