All Comments on 'Knocked Up by Husband's Best Friend Ch. 02'

by SirNoName

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

The problem with this story is the you made the husband purposely obtuse. Blind, deaf and dumb to the goings on.

If she is that unhappy and at some point realizes that she is no longer in love with him, then why hurt him by making him watch as the love of his life breaks his heart?

What kind of cruel person would do that to someone who doesn’t deserve it? That is what you do to someone you hate

You wrote hubby to be stupid, she is a psychopath who gets off on hurting people and a John is nothing more than a cardboard character who doesn’t react or care about anything but fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story, but the typos and name switches made it almost unreadable.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

Wow! If English is not your first language, you should get a translator.

If it is, then writing may not be for you.

The errors are just too many to list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whore. Totally despicable characters. She shod be in jail for restraining her husband in order to torture him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category should in fetish or non erotic. You have a very warped mind. I really hope this happens to you.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Wrong category, wrong site. Nothing erotic about this sick story. Get help!

malabar13malabar13over 1 year ago

great story, keep up the good work. the haters that say crap have no life, just ignore them

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97over 1 year ago

I kinda want to know if the manager and the waitress get their comeuppance. Also, what happened to the son?

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

One gun. many bullets.

Make both suffer.

DOL

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

So, she "gets even" with her husband. Why not just divorce him and take him to the cleaners? Also, what happened to the kids she adopted? This story rambled to the point of falling off its sled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

and in the next chapter the ex-husband loses it after his last combat mission, and is intent on hurting his ex-wife and John the most horrible way that he can. as he enter the baby's nursery, knowing this will kill the cheaters more then he can do to either one of them. after he does the deed, he turns the gun on to himself over the baby, landing on top of the baby....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, your commenters are visious aren't they? Getting knocked up by a friend of your husband is apparently not revenge, but fucking his friend in front of him is! I would agree divorce is probably the only option.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You writer must be still a teen.....LOL....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife is a scraggy cunt whore, she must know about DIVORCE and result could of been as favorable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Then in the middle of the night they wake to the smell of smoke. Try as they might, the doors won't open and the windows are barred. They finally hear a voice outside and cry for help. They see a shape coming ro one of the windows and they try to take a look through some of the cracks, then a chill runs up their spines as they see him, his eyes cold and a dark smile. Everything stops for a moment. They hear him say "You should know that all your friends and coworkers have received an email with what you have done to me, what you pushed me towards. You should also know two more things, your child is with me. The baby will be sold to a Philipine whorehouse. Also this whole fire is live streamed, every room of the house is wired. Everyone you know has received a link. Your parents will watch you burn, being completely helpless to do anything about it. By the time anybody will reach you the house will be nothing but ashes. I'd say good bye but it's more like good riddance."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

His ex never took the time to find out what her husband did in the military, little did she know that he was an ace Sniper, with hundreds of kills. So the day she was at the park with her child, and his cheating friend, they both heard the sound of a long off sniper's bullet sound. It was a second or two before they saw their dead child's body laying on the grass. Both their lives had been Destroyed in those few seconds after the sound of a gun shot in the far off Distance. As they were both crying Hysterically for a several minutes, there was an Explosion In the distance From a hand grenade going off. Her ex husband had blown himself up. As She had taken away the only thing he had ever wanted in his life, a child. So after she had Destroyed his life After that fucking show they put on for him to see cuckolding him, before the divorce. He decided right then after seeing that, he would take away the only thing from her that she truly love in her life her child besides, his best trusted friend's big cock. Her ex truly had nothing to live for, except revenge!!

VanescaVanesca10 months ago

to Anonymous from about a month ago:" 'Tis hard to say, if greater want of skill / Appear in writing or in judging ill; / But of the two, less dang'rous is th' offence / To tire our patience, than mislead our sense:" - Alexander Pope, 1711.

Strike one: Because the story's author resides in California, one assumes this story is set in a familiar locale, namely the USA. One assumes also that Ms. Anonymous penned her addition to the story there too. No US military sniper in United States history has recorded "hundreds of confirmed kills." The last confirmed kill by Chris Kyle in 2008 was his 160th, and he was the best American sniper. If one be determined to rewrite a story's dénouement, one ought at the very least to have some readily available facts at hand. Yes, I am aware that a fellow from Finland had 505 claimed kills during WW2; but that was during wartime, not when one, lone, modestly endowed misfit was called up for Summer training or some other routine matter.

Strike two: The sound from a sniper rifle's firing typically arrives at the target after the round, not before as in your rewrite, because the velocity of the round typically exceeds the speed of sound.

Strike three: The dreaded error in English grammar. Please, Ms. Anonymous, learn the different principal parts of the English verbs "lie" and "lay." Your third strike lies in the third sentence of your prose. "...they saw their dead child's body laying ... ." Use your computer and consult the ever-gushing font of knowledge, Google.

By the way, I addressed you as Ms. because no Real Man would have screwed up statistics involving either sports or rifles. I did not cover all your errors in this comment, only the most egregious ones.

Your penalty for three strikes: You are OUT of the comment game until you learn to stop screwing up commonly available facts and learn the correct usage of "lie" and "lay."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous