Kooky 01

Story Info
The neighbors bring out Kooky.
2.9k words
4.24
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kooky 01

Hey folks, I'm Kooky and like many cross dressers, I lived mainly in the closet, safely behind closed doors and curtains. I'm a little afraid of what the outside world might have in store for someone like me, so I mostly stayed close to home. LOL, yeah, because I thought staying close to home was the safest way to go, right?

Well, staying inside of my house was safe enough, but when I accepted a light dinner invitation from the neighbors, that's when my crossdressing eyes were opened up to an entirely different world of what goes on behind other people's doors.

I always knew that the Trudell's had their suspicions about me and my lifestyle. I mean, I never laid out on the back deck in a bikini or anything, but it wasn't all that unusual for me to sit out there in shorts that made it easy for someone to suspect things about me. I never bothered them and I tried not to over expose anything, but I like my smooth legs to have a little color, so catching a few rays wasn't uncommon for me. Oh, and the Trudell's never said anything about it either. LOL, until they did.

The wife, Trudy Trudell, bounced over one Saturday afternoon and extended her "Breakfast for Dinner" invitation for that evening at 7pm and she wasn't taking "no" for an answer. As a matter of fact, Trudy pretty much just barged in that fateful Saturday afternoon as soon as I sheepishly opened the door. I mean, it was a Saturday, so I was already dressed and not all that willing to just whip the front door wide open.

But I held my own as we stood in my front foyer. It was my first exposure to an outsider, so I bit my lips and let her eyes wander up and down me and to be clear, she spun me around so she could complete her review of me in drag. Oh, and mind you, it was a Saturday afternoon casual outfit, so her eye rolls didn't count.

Well, like I said, Trudy wasn't there to take "no" for an answer.

"Um, the meal is most certainly casual, but I'm sure you have some low-rise capri jeans in your closet. By the way, the hubby likes visible undies, so change before you come over. So, will we see you at 7pm, Kooky?"

Well, I didn't know what she meant by all that, I mean, of course I knew what that meant, but I didn't know where she was going with her statements.

"Oh, and before I forget, only when I home missy!"

"But Trudy, I've never..."

"I know sweetie, but there must be some hand writing on one of your walls somewhere, so eggs and pancakes at 7pm."

Well, I don't really remember saying yes or no, but I suppose she sealed the deal with a kiss and by that, I mean I certainly agreed to her dinner invitation because that my basically my first real kiss. And let there be something said about the way a person cradles your face in their hands while they smash their lips against yours, right? In other words, dinner invitation accepted!

Except for, now hold on, except for all that "visible undies" dress code. I think Trudy was implying that my thong sides should be visible up my hips, which is fine for real girls, but thongs just don't work very well for a CD as a stand-alone pair of undies. So, as an inexperienced CD to the outside world, LOL, I came up with a compromise.

First, I figured that Trudy's dress code request of visible undies was her husband's idea or at least for his benefit. My compromise was to wear a thong, but under a one-piece swim suit for a top. It was black and had large cut outs on both sides. That was my compromise to show the arching hemline over my hip bones. LOL, a bitch for sure if I needed to use the bathroom, but it was the best I could do for my first time.

And because Trudy made a snide remark about my Saturday afternoon shorts, I took advantage of the opportunity and selected my best pair of Denim shorts that highlighted my thighs (LOL, and pulled my butt in).

I slipped on a long sleeve fishnet shirt with finger hoops over my one-piece to disguise my forearm hair and added a black suede vest over that. I mean, with the addition of purple and black knee socks and a purple headband and I was to go. Well, after a selfie session for my Chang page, of course.

Oh, and sorry, but yes, I blocked the comments on my selfies at least until I got back home. I mean, I didn't look bad, but I knew I could do better someday and believe me, LOL, everyone on Chang would have jumped on the chance to tell me that and I wasn't about to give the lurkers two free hours of shaming me on Chang. However, I will unblock the comments later because I really think that leotard type clothing works for my body, so I'll read what you have to say, you know, when I can keep my finger on the control button.

Anyways, I felt that I was dressed and ready to get in the middle of whatever my freaky neighbors had in store for me. Which I assumed was just a married couple who wanted to get to know the neighbors a little better.

Besides, you heard Trudy say earlier that she knew I had no sexual experience, so the night should be an easy breeze, right?

Well, hells bells, right? I still had to walk next door, right? It wasn't very far at all, but any of the other neighbors who may have been out for an evening stroll were about to get an eyeful. LOL, and a few did, but I strutted the short distance and approached the Trudell's front door.

Oh, and no, it didn't feel like a complete walk of shame, although the Hinkle's clearly witnessed me walking out of my front door dressed as I was, which was clearly as the wrong gender. LOL, that was the weirdest neighborly wave ever, right?

Hah, I barely knocked on the door before Trudy swung the front door open (which I hoped the neighbors also witnessed).

"Ooh, la, la, look who is all buttoned up tight. Cute, but all buttoned up tightly. Please Kooky, come inside and make yourself comfortable. Mel, Kooky has arrived."

"Wait, ah, Trudy, I'm just more comfortable in this one piece. I mean, I heard what you said about your preferred dress code, but you know, thongs and things, right?"

Oh, so that's how a neighbor lady respond to questions, huh? Another lip smash right there behind the front door. And what I mean by that is, OMG, I have missed so much in life!!!!

"It's fine, Kooky. Come on in, I'm anxious to fill your belly with eggs and pancakes and Mel's anxious to fill you up with his, well, come on in sweetie."

"Ah, fill me up with what, Trudy? His delightful and neighborly conversation?"

"Oh, yeah, let's go with that."

Well, fortunately, it seemed to be the first time for all of us because nothing dramatic happened in the beginning. We ate, we talked, Mel's eyes were scary and Trudy acted like nothing was a foul, so we carried on like friendly neighbors.

Anyways, our Breakfast for Dinner soon came to an end and that's when things really started to change. And by that, I mean the inner Mistress came out of Trudy.

"Alright, why don't the two of retire to the living while I clean up the dishes? I'll join you shortly."

Well, LOL, Mel obeyed quick enough and he disappeared around the corner and into the living room.

I on the other hand, sat there waiting for further instructions because I had absolutely no idea what was happening. To say that I didn't know jack would be an under statement and a slam to anyone named Jack.

"Go Kooky, it will be fine. I'll join you two in a few minutes."

"But Trudy, I don't know what to do."

"Hush now. You can do whatever you want to do in the living room with Mel or do nothing but watch TV. However, there is something that I would like for you to do here in the kitchen with me."

"I'm afraid to ask."

"LOL, just whisper in my ear how I made your sissy dick hard at the front door when I kissed you and while you're at it, whisper in my ear how you know your little fem boy dick could never satisfy a woman like me. Go ahead fem boy, get to it and let me hear it."

Oh, holy snap! I mean, is this how normal neighborly conversation go?

"Hmmm, Trudy, you basically the first woman to kiss me like that and both times were absolutely amazing, yet I know that I don't have what it takes to satisfy a woman, especially a woman of your caliber, Miss Trudy."

"Well, ooh, la, la to that too, Kooky. Now, go suck the hubby's cock while I clean up. And don't worry, he's already hard for you."

Hmmm, oops!?!?!? Huh? Like, what?

"Oh sweetie, don't worry, he'll have plenty for me later. Now, go empty his fat balls. Consider it your dessert for the evening. I mean, sooner or later, right, Kooky? Just swallow hard and you'll hardy notice the taste."

Oh, the power of suggestion, right? Or maybe I was in just such a trance from the conversation that I obeyed and slowly made my way into the living room. I mean, I was like a Zombie walking, but I was on my way.

OMFG, on my way to finding Mel on the couch in just his boxer shorts! I swear, if there hadn't been four locks on the front door, I would have been back on the sidewalk just that quick.

"Come on over Kooky and sit with me. We'll, ah, we'll watch a little TV while the Trudy cleans up."

Well, like a Zombie, I kept walking and slowly sat down near him on the couch and mind you that I said near him. Well, I don't think I sat next to him, but you know right? I was still in a trance from having my lips parted by Trudy just a few minutes earlier.

"Relax Kooky, Trudy mentioned that you have probably have not sucked anyone off yet, so just kneel down, open your sweet mouth and I'll do all the work, this time. Oh, and unbutton some stuff, will you?"

Hah, those were dreaded words to finish a couple of sentences with, right? This time and unbutton some stuff, right?

"I mean, Trudy told you that she would be inviting you over about once a month or so, right Kooky?"

"Well, she mentioned something about that earlier this afternoon, but I told her that I wasn't thrilled about your other friends joining the dinner party at a later time, so."

Hah, more dreaded words, right? Kneel and open your mouth, right?

But a T-Girl kneeling down in front of a guy is something that is all over Chang, so I did know a little something about that, I guessed. I mean, I did it, LOL, as slow as a Zombie, but I did it. Unfortunately for one of us, watching videos and performing in real life are two different things, so I froze in place. LOL, and then I melted when the when the moment of truth presented itself to me.

I mean, holy spring-loaded snap, his dick popped out of the fly of his boxers like it was spring loaded and it seemed to like me! I mean, his manhood was talking to me with special sign language or something. But again, it was nothing I hadn't watched on Chang videos before, but OMG, it was right there and it was waving at me like one of those skinny outdoors blowup characters.

And oh, yeah, he liked everything that was happening well enough. He liked my trance and he liked to bounce his hard on at me and he liked to slowly lower my head down, which again, was something I had watched in the past. Hah, LOL, I thought I knew a few things, but as it turned out, I knew nothing.

And if I didn't mention it, oh, yeah, Mel liked all that was happening.

And apparently so did Trudy, who snuck up behind us and joined in just as she promised. Oh, and if I hadn't mentioned it, ah, Trudy understood the power of words and how to use her hands to help things along.

"That's it Kooky, get a little closer and make my hubby wet. I mean, your chance to leave is behind us now, so get down in there and lick that popsicle, Kooky. Oh, and by the way, in two weeks when Jack and Judy Miller join us for dinner, well, maybe a Cheerleader uniform or something. Something a little less buttoned up."

Ah, Jack and Judy Miller??? A Cheerleaders uniform??? Um, a lot less buttoned up???

"Oh, that's it Kooky! That's a perfect fit, don't you agree? Hmmm, can you feel me giving you your reward Kooky? I mean, though the nine layers of clothing you're wearing down here? You just let it go whenever your sissy dick is ready Kooky, your clothes will wash."

Oh, did I mention that Trudy knew how to use her hands?

"Hmmm, he's close Kooky, so keep going baby. Grunt for him Mel, give your little boy toy your best moans and then give him the load you have been talking about giving him for weeks."

Oops?!?!? For weeks??? Or I heard nothing because the power of all those videos on Chang had come full circle. LOL, not that I was doing much of the work, but at least Trudy referred to me as a boy and at least Mel was, OMFG, groaning like a man in heat!

Oh, and yes, I would have been a little less buttoned up if I had known that I was going to get some of the action too! Lol, another first for me.

And if I didn't mention it, ah, Trudy knew some stuff!

"Oh, that's it Kooky, let it go from my hand rubbing baby. It's OK baby, let me feel the wet warmth spot down here. And if I didn't mention it before, ah, no more leotards in the future, unless I say so, please."

Oh, and if I failed to also mention, OMG, I have missed so much in life! I mean, even her other hand on the back of my neck felt amazing. She was gentle, yet forceful and things were going along exactly as she had planned, LOL, I think.

"Oh, that's the warmth I wanted, Kooky. See? I knew your tiny man meat would still work. Alright, get ready to swallow the load from my loving hubby, Kooky. Just swallow hard and it will be alright. Grunt for him, Mel, give Kooky your best groans honey. You wanted a boy toy Mel, so don't disappoint!"

Well, hells bells again! Someone should post on Chang that the first couple of thrusts go half way down your throat! I mean, damn, how was that even possible?

Also, LOL, all those T-Girl posters on Chang one thing absolutely right, alright. LOL, when it was over, it was over, so was Mel and he disappeared in the back of the house.

"It's a guy thing, Kooky, so don't worry about it."

"Um, am I supposed to leave now, Trudy?"

"Um, in a minute and I'll walk you home, but let's talk about a few things first."

"I know, less buttoned up."

"Well, yeah, but before your memory fades, how stretched out your mouth was just now is about how stretched out your tight ass is going to be, you know, sooner or later. Also, you can do me someday if you want to."

"Ah, I think we both know how that will go."

"Oh, don't short change yourself just yet, but no pressure. So, a Cheerleader in two weeks when Jack and Judy come over?"

"Ah, sis boom bah, rah, rah, rah????"

"That's my little sissy boy. Come on, LOL, I'll walk you home in the walk of shame fashion."

Well, that walk of shame statement was certainly true, but as I mentioned a few times, Trudy knew how to cradle me as we walked the short distance to my front porch.

"Whisper something in my ear, Kooky."

"Um, I know Judy Miller from work."

"Oh, then that's icing on the cake. LOL, you didn't hear this from me, but she wears a padded bra to work. So, whisper in my ear how tonight was alright with you? I mean, maybe it was sooner than you anticipated, but it was alright, right?"

"Well, I showed up and I dressed the part, so I am not complaining. Anyways, is a servant uniform the same as a Cheerleaders uniform?"

"Hmmm, I'll take that as you're submitting. Nightie night, Kooky."

Oops, I didn't exactly mean for it to mean that I was submitting, but who knows right? LOL, maybe I can get a glimpse of Judy's actual chest size, LOL.

End Kooky 01