All Comments on 'La Petite Mort'

by FreyaGersemi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TnicollTnicoll3 months ago

Very well done! 5*

DevinterDevinter3 months ago

This was delightful, Freya. The kind of story that I wish that I could write yet always seem to fall short of. Poetic, engaging, beautiful. Bonus points for the POV that so few people seem to like, that you still managed to make shine! A testament to your great talents.

oneagainstoneagainst3 months ago

Thanks for trusting me with your pre-read. A soft, lovely story, very elegantly slotted into 750 words!

ccitydudeccitydude3 months ago

I was halfway through the story before I realized that it was a solo flight. Very nicely done.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months agoAuthor

Thank you, @Tnicoll!! I was worried about this one. It's odd...

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months agoAuthor

Oh, @Devinter, you always know just what to say!! 😊

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Very very sweet

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months agoAuthor

@ccitydude, I find it fascinating how some creative works can be interpreted in so many different ways... I don't want to publicly explain my intentions with this (very) short story, but if inquiring minds want to know, feel free to message me!

ccitydudeccitydude3 months ago

Please, let your intentions speak for themselves. I'll happily take the story as written with no explanation. Well done.

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

Entire piece erotically blissful; last 7 lines of this poetic prose, so much feeling/essence captured.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi2 months agoAuthor

@Migbird, thank you! You are too kind!!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Nice, Freya. And definitely a different style. La petite morte...elle se doigter? Very poetic and vividly aware of all the sensations she brings to herself. There's no end to your talents like!

Stipple...a word that should be used more 😀

Bravo!

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi15 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous, I think I first heard about the Pointillism Movement in regards to "A Sunday on La Grande Jatte." And since the title of my story is French and Georges Seurat was French and Pointillism utilized the stippling technique, naturally, I needed to find a way to incorporate the word "stipple" into the story. And the middle-schooler in me gets a kick out of the fact that it rhymes with nipple. 😆 Add this to the list of stupid things that amuse me.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Ah, oui! I can't believe I didn't pick up on the stipply nipple, but I'm quite relieved that there is someone more puerile than me 😁

But then, it's only a slip of the tongue from La Grande Jatte to La Grande Chatte!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreyaGersemi@FreyaGersemi
Currently, I'm on the 9th installment of my "Sex Addict" series. Probably titled "Vibrators, Butt Plugs, and Nipple Piercings" and it involves the three girls gettin' in on! In the meantime, Story Freya has plans to get Katie laid by a real man! But that's the following chapte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES