All Comments on 'Lady Pixie's War Ch. 06: Mated'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
SerradaCSerradaCalmost 2 years ago

Another wonderful chapter. I love how you weave history in. I could almost hear the "men of the hour" in their voices, in your dialog. Thank you Pixie

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17almost 2 years ago

Pixie - this chapter had so much in it. From " this could be the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning" speech Churchill made with Lady P's thought mentioned to him; " the end of civilization ". To your very funny ( I am still laughing as I write this ) description of WC "looking for all the world like a cross between an overweight baby and a bulldog". And then the growing respect in the triangle that is Lady P, Beccy and Jack. To Jack knowing his bride and offspring will be safe with Mama P while he fights " hate " in the form of Hitler and what could be the war coming to the shores of his beloved Island and those he loves. Did I mention the scene with Beccy on the lawn to betaken from her Mistress and then watering the apple orchid. Beccy may be naughty, but LadyP may be the naughtiest * lil giggle* A very enjoyable read Pixie, thank you for taking us along on the ride!!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 2 years ago

"In the face of true evil, what was merely bad becomes good in comparison." If this sounds like a quote, I don't know where it is from. I guess I just made it up.

Pixie's view of W. C. certainly had been bad, but now we see a stunning transformation as he rises to the occasion.

But much more interesting is another form of badness, which truly always has been good. I am referring to Beccy's depravity, of course.

Pixie rises to the occasion in more ways than Winston ever could. She is to become Beccy's man, fulfilling Jack's marital duty when he will be away at war, her protector who will keep her safe, possibly her midwife and godmother to her child for sure.

If Beccy's pregnancy is the symbol of new life growing to outlast the gruesome death of war, Pixie's menopausal onset hopefully symbolizes only temporary hardship.

How short-sighted men can be seeing sex only from the perspective of producing an offspring. If a woman wants rough sex during her pregnancy, it is because she knows better what is good for her and the baby than any doctor or husband could. Being energized by awesome orgasms surely must have health benefits for mother and child.

Also, a woman's sexuality is not gone after menopause, it is merely transformed. The absence of periods is certainly something to look forward to, and libido can be restored or replaced by a more spiritual and cerebral approach to lovemaking.

Two women loving and supporting each other while being transformed by the cycle of life in the midst of war - this gives us hope that love is stronger and humanity can be saved.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, darling Erica, I am glad you are enjoying the ride xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, MamaS - I am always glad when you approve xxxxx

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

You personalize history throughout this series, which adds drama, suspense and humor. Thanks for doing so.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

Yet another knicker-soaking chapter! Your description of doggy style strap-on sex is just spot on. I adore being taken like that (the penetration is so much deeper) and I've been man fucked and strap-on fucked like that many times. I also like to peg my cuckold (although never on the lawn!) I can't help but wonder if this beautifully written lawn fuck scene is taken from personal experience, Pixiehoff? Somehow I can just picture you being treated like a bitch under the old apple tree! 5 stars of course. XXxxXX

ArkingArkingalmost 2 years ago

I am learning so much from you Pixie. The history lesson told in such a way has sent me on a journey checking this fact then that fact. Amazing.

Once again the sex life of these two knows no bounds. And such an imagination you have.

You reminded me to go and revisit some of the old classics Byron, oh my.

5 Stars never seems enough.

PlayfulGJackPlayfulGJackalmost 2 years ago

Pixiehoff - Your story telling is beyond meaningful words to describe. Your stories remind me of the classic line from Forrest Gump " Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you may get ". I come here to read erotic stories and with your impeccable style... I get a history lesson, a love story, a lesson in politics and of course, intimate love making if not naughty at times (' the apple tree needs watering'). I do notice a different trend in this story by NOT making the male character seem like a blundering, drunken, philandering idiot who only thinks with his small head. So from anyone named Jack, I thank you in acknowledging there are gentleman who respect ladies and believe love conquers all, even hate. And what a team Lady P and Jack make. They conspire to out wit the political fools, share information and the same lover with no ' green eyes ' of jealousy. All the while they can flirt lightly ( even though LadyP must remind poor ol Jack of her comfort level ) and make sure the ones they love are in a safe environment. It is not because they are the smartest in the room, it is that they listen to others and draw bits of knowledge and strength from different sources (LadyP beginning to admire drunken Churchill's resiliency ) . The intimate sex scenes between LadyP and Beccy are very erotic and stirring to read, or to watch ... just sayin * winks *

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago
Lady Pixie's Lover (doing her bit for the war effort)

"Where have you been?" Lady P asked Mellors. "Recruiting local lasses for t' ARP (Air Raid Precautions) teams," said her faithful quimkeeper. Some were reluctant but me an' Big Aggie persuaded them." She hastily hid skinned knuckles behind her back. "Oh dearest Mellors, what's their first task?" "Happen it's count their blessings," smirked Mellors, "Along wi' their bruises."

While I was reading this chapter, Pixie, I got an image in my mind of the famous David Lowe cartoon from 1940. You probably know it: Winston, Clem Attlee, and other leading politicians of the day marching along and rolling their sleeves up---the cartoon is captioned: "All behind you, Winston." It's surprising the power that can lie in a good cartoon. I did like your bon mot "...the verdigris of jealousy..." I promise I won't do an Oscar / Winston on you with it (at least not on Lit). Yet again, the perfect melding of history and erotica.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Wolfie, as ever you see the wider context and the bigger picture. As the storm comes, Pixie and Beccy will need to stand together xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird. I am so glad that you are enjoying the series xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

*Blushes* and giggles. Well, of course those lawns may well be as you suspect, the green green grass of home xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Bobbi, and if I can combine learning and sexy fun, then all the better xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Jack, I am so appreciative of your comments. Yes, in Jack we have a leading male character who is worthy of Beccy. As the storm begins to engulf them, their resilience will indeed be tested xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Maonaigh. As ever, I love Mellors’ comments, which are to the point. We have the Phoney War to get to before we reach the Finest Hour xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

.

Pixiehoff once again demonstrates her signature and singular talent for seamlessly transposing actual livng people onto the pages of history. Beccy is obviously the latest, and primary, beneficiary of the Pixiehoff treatment. She is a worthy subject, as evidenced by the exceptionally erotic role-play resulting from her pairing with Lady P. The ladies are really pushing the limits of their kinks. I'm very interested and invested in seeing where things go from here. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous, I always look forward to your comments - and am happy that you are enjoying it - the next chapter is underway xxxxx

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

Pixie darling, please excuse my familiarity but through your stories I feel as though you are already a friend. This storyline goes from strength to strength both in its historical fact and its erotic fiction. I am truly impressed with Lady P's stamina, a full half hour and more of 'doggie' style coupling on a grass lawn whilst inducing three orgasms from her young bitch is quite commendable from a lady of her age and lifestyle. May I also thank you for introducing me to the name Lady Diana Cooper, a brief glimpse on Google reveal a most remarkable and beautiful woman whose life and background shows the scandalous behavior of the pre-war British upper classes. I look forward to reading more of her life and loves and also that of her group of young bloods, 'The Coterie'. BTW that Byron fellow has a way with words, if he keeps that up he might make a name for himself.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Alice, darling. As you can see from Lady Diana Cooper, what Lady P gets up to is not that fictional at all. Of course, the lesbian scene has been less dealt with, but I hope to make up for that here. xxxxx

shurlin3shurlin3almost 2 years ago

Miss Pixie, really love this new series, so sexy, and also set in a very accurate and realistic historical context. My favorite kind of stories, both on Lit and mainstream commercial fiction. Thank you for writing, each chapter is such a treat to read,

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Shurlin, thank you so much for taking the trouble to comment - and for being so nice about it xxxxx

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Brilliant narrative! And the love and sex makes it even hotter. Thank you, dear Pix!

(And now I have caught up and will have to wait patiently for the next chapter. My usual tactics is waiting for the story to end end then binge through to the end of it, but in this case I could not muster the required patience.)

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

thank you Cindy, so glad you are enjoying it xxxxx

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 2 years ago

Loved the historical background and build-up and yet again the sex seemed so natural (and very hot) as part of the story. Looking forward to the next chapter of this great series.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Julie - I am glad you are enjoying this xxxxx

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

wow you really know how to build the story within the historical context and at the same time have your characters act naturally within your narrative...the sex scenes are naturally build and are highly erotic...such a talent

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Reading xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...