All Comments on 'Lara Swift is Colonized Ch. 05'

by themanred

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too many options

The whole story is very good: I loved it but I found the multiplicity of Lara's enemies a bit annoying. She could have been trained to become the servant of Mrs. Liao, or to be reduced under the authority of uncle Errol, or be at disposal of the evil Robin, but why all three? In my opinion this ruins a bit the story and makes it unconvincing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A person can live for 7 weeks without food

7 days without water and 7 minutes without air; but they wont last 7 seconds without hope.

What do you think will happen when all hope is gone and the only alternative is death?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lara should be subjected to a long shaping process with subtle forms of pressure

great job. it's good to read

Lara should be subjected to a long shaping process, subtle forms of pressure,

  vision correction is one of the interesting solutions ....

The Institute does not have to use violence and pain to shape Lara ....

all this is mind control, brainwashing, subliminal programming ... new technology

why use the trite ideas with pain and fear

Please continue to work and use subtle forms of pressure. The institute is not a barbarian

kiss ewewlina

masterhobbesmasterhobbesabout 6 years ago
Where's the mind control?

This is a good bdsm story but a shitty mind control one.

UnholywoodUnholywoodabout 6 years ago
Agree with some of the previous comments

The three enemies is a bit much, I guess it makes sense if one of them is in control, and the orhers are there as a smokescreen that he/she can use to manipulate Lara, so I'll wait to see how it plays out.

As for the abscence of hope, that is something that goes wrong in a number of stories - once a character is broken, they become a lot less interesting. The stories have a much better tension when the outcome is in doubt, this one (sadly) looks like it just going to end up with Lara as a crushed and defeated sex toy for the three owners, which really seems to be a waste of building her up as a (wannabe) hero

Regarding the category, I'd guess it was maybe more Non-Con than BDSM, since Lara is in no way a willing participant. The 'Mind Control' is basically breaking someone under physical and mental torture, rather than the usual hypnosis/magic that the category usually relies on, but it can be argued as MC because of reshaping the personality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent word artistry, but...

This author does a great job at what he does, which is describing the stripping of life from a victim. The writing brings awful images to my mind even after setting the story aside. I even had bad dreams after reading the first chapter because I knew where this was going.

Having said that, with this story in particular (and only a little less so with the coffee shop series) it hurts to see what’s being done to Lara. I don’t want her to lose this battle. I think I am going to have to give this story up.

I can easily say this; if this genre is your cup of tea then you’ve found a master of it.

newaccnewaccabout 6 years ago
I want more

I love this work and I can't wait to read the next part. The subtle ways in how they're changing her mind and thinking is amazing and hits all the right buttons for me. I love it, keep on going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemanred@themanred
I write stories about female dominance, usually with foot fetish and humiliation themes. I especially enjoy 'corruption' stories, or plots in which the main character falls from grace and becomes a slave who is subjected to the public eye. To me, there's something hot about ...