Laura and I Finally Together Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sniffed through her nose and smiled.

"But I want..." she placed a hand on my chest. "I want to be with you tonight. Hmm...?"

She looked up from under her eyebrows, and gave me a questioning and slightly mischievous look. I was speechless for a moment. She was two steps ahead of me again, just like this afternoon when she came to see me. Thank God. Amazing how brave she was. I don't know if I'd have dared to take that first step. Again now.

I closed my eyes and stroked her upper back, under the handles of her dungarees. She noticed from my body language that I understood her and shared her wishes. But it took me a while to understand what exactly she wanted to say here. She didn't want to leave now, but...? But what? But still she did want to? I couldn't follow it exactly yet. But I knew her longer than yesterday. She was sharp, thoughtful, and probably smarter than me. Something inside me told me that she'd thought about this, and that an explanation that made sense would probably follow.

I didn't want to seem silly or callous either. So instead of asking for more clarification, I left it with body language. The language of a silent stroke on her upper back, while I waited to hear what she was gonna say next.

"I want it to be nice" she continued. "That it feels right. I want some kind of... it has to be a fresh start. For us... for us together, you know?"

- "Yes" I said hesitantly.

"This was so nice just now, laying and just sleeping together." Laura said. "And speaking out just now, and earlier this afternoon. But this was a beginning, kind of. That's how I feel. A conversation we needed to have. From now on it will be different. A fresh start."

- "Yes, I think I understand what you mean, a little bit." I said. "But we're also just gonna carry on, kind of, right? I like that idea at least. What we have is actually unique, isn't it?"

"Yeah that's true." Laura said. "That's how I want to see it. What we have, maybe no one else has that." she said, as if to encourage both of us. "We should be happy, right?" she repeated her words from earlier that afternoon. "But lately has been weird, right? Looking back? An absurd situation actually. We're gonna do it differently, right?"

- "Yes." I agreed.

"So I think that's how it should feel too. Differently I mean. I want it to be nice. A good start. So is it okay if I come to you later? Then we can start with a clean slate." She paused for a moment.

"Or, well, in a different way, I mean. Not with a clean slate. I think that sounds wrong. We're not doing anything wrong." she said, as she once again circled back to her words from this afternoon. "And our slate isn't clean, not empty. We're lucky to know each other so well, like this."

"We didn't do anything wrong." she continued. "We unconsciously started acting a bit strange towards each other. And we actually changed for others. And I'm not gonna do that anymore. Really not."

- "No, me neither." I said. "I don't want that myself. And not for you either. You're... you're the most important thing to me. I... I can't... towards you... It feels like lying. I can't do that anymore."

She hugged me a little tighter and a content sound hummed from her nose. "So it has to be different." she said. "A new chapter."

I didn't understand completely what the thought behind her plan was now. I didn't hope that she'd suddenly start acting differently, or suddenly come back later with completely different clothes than she normally wore or anything. I just loved her the way she was, just Laura. It dawned on me that I simply wanted to say as much to her too.

"I think you're perfect just the way you are. You don't have to do anything else, you know." I said bluntly.

Again she held me extra tight as if to reassure me. She pressed her head against my chest. "I know." she said. But it did feel like she was happy that I said it. "But just, I think it feels more right that way." she continued. "Just to... you know... I'll come back here later and then we'll make it feel right and perfect together."

She felt my head gently nodding 'yes' against her head.

I couldn't quite follow her thoughts, but I trusted her. She'd already been way ahead of me twice this afternoon. I solemnly decided to trust her instincts. I had the intuitive feeling we were undoubtedly gonna need those instincts again later. I felt a deep admiration, a kind of awe for her. I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

We lay in each other's arms for a few more minutes. Then she took a deep breath and made a satisfied sound under her breath. She slowly stood up while holding my hand. She slowly let go of my hand with a smile on her face.

"See you later." she said, turning around with a little ballet skip.

As content as a cat with its latest catch, she paraded towards the door.

===

Read part three for the erotic continuation of this story.

12