Laura's Choice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time Arie was staring at the scene before her, wisely not saying anything or drawing attention to herself. I didn't really expect him to have her stay much longer as I was sure he was aroused as well. As much as he may have regretted hurting me the act of dominance in punishing his slaves still turned him on. I could feel it emanating from him.

In a night of firsts he had one more surprise for me. Leaving my side of the bed he stood up and walked over to his dresser. Turning and looking at Arie he started undressing until his boxers were removed and his half hard cock was free. He walked over to stand in front of the anxious girl and said to her, "Arie you will stay while Laura and I make love."

She was staring at his thick member and stammered, "Sir, if its all right, I can go to my room if you don't mind."

"Arie, your place now and in the future is to be in bed with Laura and I. For tonight, you can just sit there and keep us company." Oh God! He was about to layer on more humiliation.

With that Xavier began a slow assault on my body, starting with licks and kisses to the back of my knees and thighs. I was still lying on my stomach. As embarrassed as I was I couldn't stop the shivers of arousal as he worked his way up to the top of my thighs. Spreading my cheeks he placed kisses on either side of my anus and breathed on my rosebud. He then ran his tongue down and over my perineum and breathed on and licked my vaginal opening. In my arousal I sensed that there was another message being sent out to Arie. He had already demonstrated his harsh side, much to the pain of my backside and he was now showing the pleasure he could give as well. And I was loving the attention despite our house mate's nearness. I still had my face buried in the pillows and I still didn't think he would take it much farther with her here. Was I wrong!

After much licking and kissing of my ass and lower sex he flipped me over and now my face was on full view. Like a true master Xavier continued on with his kisses and licks all around and in my vagina with a few licks of my clit to really get me fired up. He stopped and looked at Arie and motioned her to the top of the bed. He wanted her closer and to give her a better view of his prowess with mouth and tongue. And oh god, did he ever put on a performance. I was completely in his possession now as I moaned and thrashed on the bed, my body screaming at me for release but he wouldn't take me over the edge.

I lost all my reserve and embarrassment at having another person watch my mounting pleasure. Somewhere in my thrashing my arm flung out and my hand touched hers. In a purely human reaction I grabbed her hand and squeezed hard. At just that moment Xavier sucked my clit into his mouth and lapped at it furiously and my body exploded in orgasm. In my uncontrolled thrashing I think I dug my nails into her hand as I screamed my pleasure. Minutes later, when I had calmed down some, spasms still occasionally wracking my body, I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me, her expression unreadable.

Her words then shocked me and I spiraled down. Leaning over and moving some hair she lowered her lips to my ear and hissed, "Laura you are such a spineless fucking slut." My mouth fell open and I gasped at her mockery. Every reason and thought I had about my submission to Xavier suddenly just seemed like hopeless rationalizations. NO NO, I thought, my reasons were real. They were leading to a better existence. But my confidence was shattered.

If Xavier heard her taunt he had no reaction. I don't think he did. Xavier just sat back on his heels looking very satisfied, his erection pointing at me long, thick and hard.

I knew it wasn't over, not with him so clearly aroused and also so pleased with himself. I just hoped it would be gentle as my body was still recovering and my arousal dead on the floor after her comment. He lifted my legs and slowly re-positioned himself with my thighs spread over his while his cock settled into my slit resting on my clit. He slowly began to slide his member up and down my cunt while bending over and softly kissing me on the lips. I grasped on to this softness and hungrily kissed him back trying to regain my focus.

But I was about to be fucked in front of a girl who was still mostly a stranger to me. One who thought this was rape and she had just taunted me for willingly accepting my defilement.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" My god he was being loving. I think there was some remorse for the strapping and also, somewhere in his cool criminal heart he had feelings for me. And despite it all I vaguely felt something for him and I wanted him in me. 'How could this be rape?' I desperately reasoned.

He slowly slid into me and in my shame I looked towards her. Arie's eyes were glued to his cock slowly sinking into me. He motioned for her to sit beside us which she did and she alternated between watching his cock go in and out and my face. At times she held my eyes and her disdainful judgement of me was unmistakable. I then had the thought that I had no idea what her sexual experience was. Was she really a virgin? Was she gay or straight? I had assumed that she was sexually active but her interest in him fucking me despite her disdain for my role was that of someone seeing it for the first time in real life.

If this was a show for her sake then I decided to act my role. I don't know why but I wanted her to see it all so I raised my pelvis to match his thrusts so the view of his cock fucking me was plain as day. I didn't hold back on my moans and cries of pleasure either. I believe that I wanted to show her that the act wasn't the brutal rape that she expected.

He then flipped me on my side and nestled up behind my ass. Lifting my leg over his he slid his cock back into my cunt and began a rhythmic humping of me from behind. Arie's eyes were glued to our joining. I knew this was his first step in bringing her into our sexual lives. Soon, very soon, I would be the one watching as Xavier fucked this unwilling woman and I didn't know how I would feel about it. I was too rattled by her judging me

For now though, it was my show. I stared at her as my moans and gasps called out and my body writhed beside him. Xavier reached out for her hand. His hand had been lazily circling my clit and he was in no hurry to bring us to conclusion. Rather he pulled her hand towards where we were joined.

He pulled out and held while he moved her fingers over and around his cock which was glistening with my juices. He held it close to the base as he pushed in. She gasped and looked shocked at the experience. I realized at that moment that this was probably the first penis she had ever touched. Really, she was still only eighteen and mesmerized by the sex going on beside her.

My reactions became primal. If she was right and all I was was simply a creature to satisfy his balls and cock then so be it. In my roiling mind and shattered self worth I released myself to the pleasure of his cock pumping in and out and his fingers on my bundle of nerves.

I tried to understand why I was no longer bothered by this public display of my naked body being entered by a man and her judging of me was the reason. It was also because I had expected this all along as Xavier insisted she would be part of our sex lives. Or perhaps it was because I wanted her to understand some of the reasoning behind my choice to be his sex slave. I had an easy, if captive life, but I also had a very erotic role to play in his life.

His next move really did shock me and I was too far gone in a haze of lust to object. Holding her fingers he moved them to my clit and he guided her index finger around and over my sensitive nub. My eyes had closed before this and I opened them to stare into hateful eyes looking intently at mine. He removed his hand and when she pulled hers back as well he grabbed her fingers and moved them back to my clit, the message clear: keep massaging me.

I had never been touched by a woman before and I was sure she never had either.

Xavier spoke to her soothingly as he pumped his cock in and out of me, "That's right little girl, make Laura feel good with your fingers." I groaned at that. She had just blasted away any sense of self worth I had and now he wanted her to participate in my degradation. He pulled out and then directed her, "Now wrap your fingers around my cock while I push back in." I groaned at the weird feel of her fingers circling his cock as they bumped into my sex when he pushed in. I was appalled by the lewdness of the act. My body had other ideas though. And Arie seemed transfixed by the scene. And then he doubled down.

"Arie, use your fingers to rub her clit. I'm going to let you bring her to a climax." Oh shit, this was getting crazy. She looked at me with a twisted smirk on her face. Tentatively she reached down with her free hand and felt for my nubbin. She knew when she was touching the right place by the unrestrained noises I was making. Despite my humiliation I had no choice but to just go with it. Xavier adjusted her other fingers so that she had thumb and index finger wrapped around his cock allowing him to push in further but still having her bump into my sex on the push. Her other fingers were still circling, massaging and playing with my clit. I couldn't take my eyes off hers and a slow satisfied smile appeared on her face as if I was her science experiment and she was determined to get results.

"Come for me Laura," was all she said and despite everything I shattered in a mixture of pleasure, lust and embarrassment at what they were doing to me.

Xavier grunted through his teeth, "Good girls!" as he pushed hard into me and then came with a yell.

As I came down, my breathing laboured and my body covered in beads of moisture I knew I was seeing his vision of the future for him and his slaves. And I didn't really know if I could be a part of it.

***

Thanks for reading and please vote. Stay tuned for part 5.