Learning Delicate Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See anything good?"

"I think I like this one, it looks like it has a nice grip. Wanna see if its any good?"

"Sure! Yesterday was horrible. It would be nice to have a back up."

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic tone.

"How about you, see a good replacement for Pierce?"

"Yes!" She took her hands out and dragged my elbow to the giant wall of dildos.

My eyes roamed over the colors, sizes, and shapes. I guffawed at the giant dragon tongue that was a bright green color. It looked pointy too.

"Rawr..."

She giggled.

"The size before was fine, I don't really wanna change that. But maybe it could be a little more soft. What about that one?"

She pointed at a skin colored one near the top with a head and slight veining.

"Isn't more texture better, though?"

"I don't know...It felt nice with Pierce...But I kind of like that one..."

"Okay, we can try it and get a different one later if anything. Excuse me?" I got the attention of the sales lady.

"Could we take a look at that one, please? Oh, and that one too." I pointed to another one similar in size. She came over to take them down with a gripper claw.

"Sure!"

"Thank you."

I held both of them and tested the weight in my hands, wondering if we would both enjoy it. I supposed we could always get separate ones and resolved to do a little more research on what I liked.

"Yeah, you're right. It's kind of soft but has a solid core."

"Right? I like how thick it is, but if you squeeze it, it shouldn't hurt."

"You are very strong, darling." I smiled at her and leaned in for a kiss. "Your kegels are outta this world."

She giggled as she leaned in too. "That's a weird compliment...but thank you! I practice..." Her eyes bored into mine.

"Hmm..." I put my arms around her and the plastic dildos rested on her back.

I touched her lips and they gave in easily. I moved softly against her lips as tingles shot down my spine. Her tongue slipped out to flick my lip and I shook.

"Fuck...I need you so much..." I whispered as I crushed my lips to her.

"Let's go then..." She panted back.

I dragged my mouth along her jaw and let her go, staring at her.

"Yes...shall we go christen the new addition to our family?" I smiled wickedly at her and she grinned brightly.

"Yes!"

God, her smile made warm butterflies explode in my chest.

I grabbed the sealed package that held the dildo we wanted.

On the way out, I saw a rack of boxer harnesses. I recognized the brand from some of the porn I'd watched. Geez, I wanted to be that famous porn star...not be famous or a porn star...but the way she carried herself. So dominant and sure of herself but also so tender and thorough. She only cared about making her girl come and I saw her as my idol. I grabbed at a pair of the boxers for the strap and put it in the basket. The harnesses sometimes chafed Suzie anyway and these did make more sense if the dildo was secured properly.

Suzie rose her eyebrow at me and I shrugged.

We approached the register and the saleslady started ringing up all the stuff. Once she saw the total, she dug her hand in my back pocket to get her wallet and handed me a card.

"Can you split the payment in two, please?" I smiled winningly at the cashier.

"Sure!"

I gripped the side of her hip to pull her into me and perused everything behind the register.

"Ooh, look at these!" She pointed at a basket of aphrodisiac chocolates.

"Hmm, cool. One of each?"

"Sure!"

I selected a small pile and the lady rang it up for us too. I secretly thought to myself that weed would be more effective. But it was chocolate...so maybe that would be enough to get her hot. I smiled placidly.

She put everything in a garish leopard print plastic bag and handed to me.

"Thank you!" Suzie was all smiles.

"Thank you for your help!"

"See you next time! Enjoy!"

My mouth pulled to one side and we headed out.

In the car, I buckled myself and she wedged a knee between mine to get in my space and kiss me hotly.

"You are so damn cute!" She enthused.

"Why? Because I'm buying stuff to fuck you with?" I grinned lopsidedly at her and she matched my playfulness.

"Yes...You, horndog, are endlessly surprising and adorable."

I chuckled and ran my hands along her sides and arms as she kissed me softly.

"Thanks for coming with me. That was fun." I smiled dopily and she rolled her eyes, thunking back down in her seat.

I got a message and opened my phone to see who was calling me.

Jesse: Yo, im at your house. When you both back?

"Damn it! Jesse's at our place..."

She giggled and I looked at her sharply.

"We were going to try everything out though!" I whined.

"Jesse's a sweetheart...and practically your brother, more than...be nice..."

I frowned at the road, but she was right. I was being ridiculous. Stupid Jesse knew how to press my buttons though...He was always pushing me in ways I didn't like. But he was a softy on the inside and I had to accept that he was my best friend and fake brother above everything else. Plus, he really was so sweet and only wanted to make people smile always.

I sighed deeply and accepted I wasn't going to get laid tonight until late, if at all. She caressed my forearm, but I knew she was being indulgent in the face of my childishness.

----

I unlocked the front door and smelled the garlic.

He was wearing my apron and stirring something in our kitchen.

"Hey man..." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi darling!"

"Food?" I questioned.

"Bonnetonna's!" He exclaimed.

I looked at the steaks, pastas, and salads and my heart melted.

"Thanks, hon...What's the occasion?"

"I missed you guys." He smiled sweetly at me and my mouth pulled up in a smile.

"Thank you! What can we do?"

Suzie came in then and kissed Jesse on the cheek too.

"Jess! You got us dinner? You're so sweet!"

"Aw shucks...everything will be warmed up in about fifteen, so go change."

"Thank you!"

We went to the bedroom to put on pajamas.

"No time for hanky panky though!" He shouted after us.

Suzie chuckled.

"See? Isn't he the sweetest?"

"Saccharine..." I said drily.

Once I got in my comfy socks, I froze.

"Oh shit! I left our bag of toys out in the kitchen!" I zoomed out to find him reading the back of the box of my new butt plug.

"Dude! I have this one! It's very nice! The remote is difficult to figure out though..." He said it so nonchalantly, I had no idea what to do.

Suzie sauntered in and sidled up to read over his shoulder.

"Looks good! She likes those types of butt plugs too..." She glanced up at me and Jesse grinned wickedly. "I guess it's true...birds of a kinky feather fly together!" She ran a hand across his shoulder blades and went to plate dinner.

Jesse gave me the biggest pouty face and I cringed in anticipation of whatever he was going to say.

"Aww! Butt plug twinsies!"

I rubbed at my eyes.

"How are we friends?"

"Because you're my sister from another mister."

I busied myself getting utensils together, opting to just ignore him while he nosed through our purchases.

"Is this lotion any good?"

"Very!" Suzie said easily.

"Hmm..."

I focused extra hard on plating avocado slices and salsa.

"I approve of all of this. I really like how sex positive this home is."

"Great...thank you..." I said neutrally, I thought, but it could have veered into sarcasm.

Suzie giggled.

He went to our fridge to get the nice champagne and helped to fix the table.

I held his hand once we all sat down and his face lit up.

"Thanks for visiting, darling. And thanks for the food." I gripped his hand and tried to convey my sincerity as best I could.

He put a hand over mine and smiled back, he knew better than to be overly emotive, though, and let it go with a pat of his hand.

We ate and he regaled us with the new sales of his paintings at the gallery he was at. His inspiration and style of creativity varied every few months but with his genius, the gallerists begged him to produce something for whatever exhibit they had at the time.

"Okay, so I had this awesome night with a girl who visited the museum and at the end of the night she said she was strictly a lesbian and didn't want to date."

He stared me down.

"Did she...um...have a nice time?"

"I thought so! But why would she bother to say that if she liked what I did? Then if I'd said anything to contradict her, I'd be coming off as desperate and the jerk that disagrees with her on her own sexuality!" He took a swig of our buttery champagne.

"I'm sure she had a nice time with you, Jess...She's probably just confused or has an image of herself that she's sticking to." Suzie spoke calmly.

"I don't know...Like did I do something wrong? Or am I, like, too feminine? Maybe she was attracted to me because I'm weirdly...uh..."

I cut him off.

"Stop...You are an amazing, sweet, caring dude...If people are attracted to you and love you because you are considerate and sincere then those are the people you want in your life."

His eyes watered and I sniffed in roughly, clenching my jaw.

"So if this girl has issues, it doesn't have anything to do with you...okay?" I waved my hand as if I could do away with all his insecurities.

He nodded and Suzie gripped his hand and smiled warmly at him. We went back to eating while he gathered his thoughts.

"She definitely came though?" I prompted after a while.

"Mor!"

"What? It's a valid question!"

"Not...right now..." She hissed.

"Oh."

"She did though..." Jesse was smug as he leaned back and sipped at his glass. "Four times..."

I high-fived him and Suzie rolled her eyes. She stood up and started to collect the plates while Jesse gushed about his night with me.

We settled on the couch to watch a movie and it was me, then Suzie then Jesse sprawled on his side.

We had so much affection for this adorable, ridiculous man that Suzie felt perfectly comfortable running her fingers through his pompadour as we watched people getting shot on the screen in the new action movie that had just been released.

When the movie ended, he was snoring and drooling on our couch.

"He's so cute...I wonder when the right one will come into his life..." Suzie whispered to me.

"Yeah. It'll happen though. Give it time."

"I hope we like her...I don't want to see him with a psycho shallow serial killer."

I chuckled.

"Who cares if she's shallow if she's a murderer?"

"Hm...Should we leave him here?"

"Yeah, if he wakes up, he knows where the guest room is...Let me just get him a pillow and blanket. You stocked extra brushes in the bathroom, right?"

"Oh, right! Let me do that."

I came back and picked up his head and put it on the pillow, then draped the blanket over him. He snuggled in and stirred but didn't wake. I turned to find her leaning against the wall, looking at me.

"What?" I turned off all the lights and made sure the door was locked.

"You loove him!" She teased me as we walked down to our bedroom.

"Whatever..."

"You tolerate him!"

She followed me into our bathroom and kept up her cloying badgering.

"You think he's the best fake brother in the world!"

I brushed my teeth and held her gaze, stubbornly.

"You want him to be happy!"

I rinsed my mouth and spat before I turned around.

"Of course, I do. I love him. He's been a big part of my life even before I met you. He's my best friend."

"You should tell him, Moriah..." she was serious now.

"I do sometimes..." I escaped to the bedroom and sat on the bed while she kept up her relentless counseling.

"I never hear you. You're good at telling me you love me, so share your emotions with Jesse, too. In a calm setting...and mean it."

I looked in her eyes and it started to make its way into my brain.

"He needs that, huh?"

"Yes! You're the most important person in the world to him. You know how his dad is. How often do you think he hears it?"

"Oh..."

"Yeah, oh." She went to brush her teeth now that she knew she'd gotten through my thick skull.

Shit, I was a bad sister...I was still frozen when she came back and her hair was up in a bun while she applied cream to her face. She was silent as I continued to process and I finally roused myself to sit at the headboard.

She was putting lotion on her feet and I looked at the soothing motion of her hand. I resolved to sit Jesse down the next day and tell him how much he meant to me.

"You okay?" She prompted and my eyes found hers.

"Yeah, just thinking."

She got under the covers and held it open for me too. I turned off the lights and the city skyline sparkled through the floor to ceiling windows of our bedroom. I snuggled in close to her and she tugged me so I laid on top of her. I hovered over her, considering her eyes, nose, and mouth in the gloom. She smelled lovely. Like the expensive face cream she buys.

"Tell me you love me." She spoke softly.

"I love you."

She grinned.

"See! You're great at it!" She teased comically and it made me laugh.

"Thank you, Suzie."

"Thank you for..."

"Thank you for teaching me to be a better person. For taking the time to walk through it with me." My breath wafted over her mouth.

"Hm...You're welcome." She pecked my mouth and I tasted the mint.

"Ever since I've met you, I haven't done anything but learn from you." I placed a soft kiss at the edge of her jaw then right below on her hot neck. "You're amazing..." I licked her pulse point. "I love you...Thank you. Did I say thank you?" I bit the skin of her collarbone and she giggled. "Are you tired, darling?"

"Not tired enough...yet..."

I grinned at her, over the moon.

"Do you want me to clean the new--"

"No, just kiss me." She pulled my neck down and pressed my mouth into hers.

She was under me, but took the lead in the kiss, pressing her lips into me and running them over mine, roughly. In light of our conversation, I was passive and let her have her way with me. I shifted to support myself on an elbow and ran my hand down her side, slipping under her tank.

My hand laid on her breast and she took a break to sigh into my mouth. I circled her nipple with my thumb slowly, feeling the bumpy texture as it stiffened. Her hips started to move and she pulled me back onto her mouth. I lightly touched her nipple over and over again and she hooked a leg over my hips as she ground into me, up and down.

I brushed my lips down and tracked her extended neck until I was barred by her tank. I tossed off our duvet, pulled her bottoms down, and took off my shirt as I smiled down at her. Her eyes were alive.

I thumped my palms down on either sides of her shoulders and sucked on her neck.

"Take off your tank." I looked at her warmly and stood to take off my sweatpants and underwear.

She took the hem, crossing her arms in front of her and threw it over the side of the bed. She laid back and my eyes roamed over her naked body. I reminded myself how unique and enthralling she was in my daily worship.

I crawled over her and pressed my mouth to her heart, sucking and licking. Could you absorb another person by sucking here? I thought fancifully. Probably not.

My mouth found a nipple and sucked, lightly at first then amping the pressure slowly. I bit a rib on the way down and instead of sidling down I just rotated on my knees so I was parallel to her body. Her warm hand caressed my thigh and ass and I exulted in the connection. I licked down to her pubic bone and massaged her pelvis with my hands while I sucked here and there. Her hips moved faster and I jolted as I felt her fingers on my clit.

"Aw fuck..." I rested my cheek on her pubic bone for a moment while I felt her fingers on me and came to my senses with renewed vigor.

My mouth sucked on her groin and I spread her legs with my hands, caressing her thighs and scratching. My lips closed over her clit and I ran my tongue over her glans as she bucked harshly.

Her fingers entered me as I kneeled and I almost passed out with arousal. Breathing in her musk through my nose, I kept licking at her yummy clit and pressed my palms down from her belly to either sides of her pussy, finally gripping the tendons there. One hand dipped my middle and ring finger in her wet center and the other wedged under her to grip at an ass cheek.

Her fingers moved faster in me and while I heard the loud squelch, she thumbed at my clit and clamped her hand harshly.

Shit, I wasn't going to last. I just hoped I'd finish her off before blacking out.

My body moved back and forth, chasing her fingers and I sucked on her clit.

"Yes! Please! Ohh--"

I hummed and she cupped me moving her hand in an arc. I felt her on my clit and my g-spot.

I fucked her center too, shallowly and pressing up while her legs found leverage on the bed to lift her hips up as she neared her peak. My lips pressed in around her clit as I varied sucking pressure and when she arched completely up, she trembled and came, gushing all over my hand.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity." She panted as her lower body thumped down. Her whole body spasmed.

I licked slowly around her clit and then once across it to produce one more aftershock. I cupped her harshly and softened my stroke to a feather light touch as her flutter became less pronounced.

I was focusing so hard I was surprised when I squirted onto the mattress and she dug her finger into my clit quickly to make me come. I whimpered and collapsed on the bed, disconnecting her hand from my center and it throbbed painfully without a proper comedown.

"Shit!"

She ran her fingers over my clit firmly but slowly and I tried to catch my breath as I gained control of my body again. I twitched away from her when it started to become uncomfortable and dragged my tired body back to lay beside her.

I clasped her wet hand in between mine and gripped it to my sternum.

"Tomorrow..."

"Hm?" My brain was still foggy.

"Tomorrow we'll try out our new toys."

"Oh, yeah! Tomorrow I'm also going to tell Jesse I love him." She gripped my hand harder and I looked her to see her proud smile. "Maybe go see his new exhibit, then lunch? If he's not busy..."

"Sounds perfect."

I hummed and she yawned.

"Oh hey! What should we name our new strap?"

"I dunno, Mor...we'll think about it tomorrow..." She fell asleep still clutching my hand and I covered us again with the duvet.

I stared at the ceiling fan, my mind still whirring with hazy feelings I needed to sift through. The solid foundation of lust and love shone through brightly though, and while I still had things to work on, everything was all right.