All Comments on 'Leather'

by Pyro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PyroPyroover 20 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR COMMENTS

Greetings, Literotica Reader!

This is one of the first erotic stories I ever wrote. I submitted it to various magazines back in the late 1970's and had it published in a slightly different form by a now-defunct "men's magazine."

Please leave your comments and let me know how you liked my story! A writer improves with practice and feedback, so your thoughts are very much invited.

Pyro

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Peek-a-boo!

Very interesting voyeuristic theme. I could almost see myself there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thoughts

Surprisingly professional writing style-reminds me of some teen romance novels.

"Cleanly" written for a large part, and very good flow. Very visual, which is important. One of the better pieces on the site.

LornaSubRosaLornaSubRosaabout 15 years ago
Wonderful!

This was a wonderfully written piece. Everything flowed together very well and it was quite creative.

I noticed a few typos as I was reading but it's nothing spell-check wouldn't catch.

All in all a good piece. I love the description of her anxiety at being trapped on the balcony naked! It was an especially good section because she was still very sexy even though she was no longer fantasizing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPyro@Pyro
Originally from the Midwest and has lived on both coasts for many years, but keeps coming back to his home state. An occasional author of quirky poems, rants about gold-digging lost loves or soul-mates and the occasional short story, he is also working on three novels and ca...