Lecherous Love & Other Distractions

Story Info
God Bless America.
35.9k words
4.65
11.9k
29
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers

THE WANNABE MISSIONARIES

With a deep sinking feeling Nathaniel Dixon tapped at the fuel gauge display on the dash of his old Ford pickup. A gift from his grandfather, the truck was in reasonable condition for it's age, but lately there was always something going wrong with it. Last week it had been the wiper motor, and today it looked like it could be the fuel gauge. It showed he had just under half a tank of gas, but the way the engine was behaving and sounding he was beginning to doubt it was a true reading.

"Ohh crap," Nathaniel muttered quietly to himself as he tapped the fuel gauge again. The marker moved a fraction before returning to it's previous position.

"What's up ... is there a problem?"

He glanced sideways at Sarah, his eighteen year old wife of two weeks, slightly irritated that she'd noticed his concern. He didn't like her to get worried and this was something that might very well set her off.

"Fuel gauge is playing up again. We could be low on gas," he said glumly.

"How low?" she asked.

"Low as in nearly out?" he replied hopefully.

"But I thought you said you'd filled up before we started?" she replied, her tone of voice rising slightly. "You DID fill up Nathaniel didn't you?"

"Well not exactly," he answered, "I had a look at the gauge before we set off and I thought we had enough gas to get us there."

"So you bought beer but not gas. That's so typical of you, Nate!"

He grimaced. He hated being called Nate. And she knew that, so for her to use it meant that she was REALLY pissed off with him.

"I guess I'd didn't take into account the extra weight of the camper shell," he mumbled, more to himself than her.

He looked away as she gave him the death stare. He knew they were miles from any gas station, the last one they'd passed had a sign proudly proclaiming they were the last gas on the highway for sixty miles. And he didn't think they would have enough to make it that far.

"So what are we going to do?" she asked, glancing out of her window. The sun was sinking rapidly and it would be dark soon. She shook her head and sighed. She knew this trip to their sister missionary church's annual gathering had been a mistake. Even for one so young, she liked to be organized, and this trip had been a little bit too last minute rush as far as she was concerned.

But Nathaniel's argument for going, as ever, was compelling. 'If we're seriously going to be missionaries we need to attend' he'd said. 'We need to meet with the Church elders to discuss what we have to do. It's an essential trip'. So like a fool, she'd deferred to his wishes. As she always did. Older than her by five years the final word was always his. And now here they were, in the middle of nowhere, about to run out of gas.

"Turn up ahead for a town. Hopefully they have a gas station," he said, more in hope than expectation. He turned off the highway and they drove along in silence, the miles racking up as darkness closed in around them.

And then finally they were in the middle of the small town. Nathaniel pulled over and switched off the engine, which coughed and spluttered before it died.

"What are you doing?" Sarah asked Nathaniel as he unbuckled his seat-belt.

"There's a bar across the street. I'll go in and ask if there's anywhere I can get gas," he said, as he opened his door and climbed out of his seat. "You wait here," he added as he jumped down and closed the door behind him.

Sarah watched him enter the bar and sat back with a deep sigh. Twenty minutes had slipped by before Nathaniel reappeared, accompanied by a trio of rough looking individuals. As he walked across to his truck, so they climbed into an old beat up pick-up that was parked nearby.

"So what's happening," she said as he clambered back into his seat and started up the engine. She could smell the beer on his breath but decided against saying anything. It would only lead to another argument.

"You see that guy there by the window," he said with a big grin, pointing to the man in the passenger seat, "well his dad owns a gas station the other side of town. And even though his dad fired him a few days ago he still has the keys for the pumps. And he said he'll let us fill up. Isn't that lucky!"

Sarah sighed. "Oh Nathaniel, are you sure about this? It seems like we could get into a load of trouble. I'm sure our good Lord would not want us to go down this path."

"Well unless our good Lord can perform a miracle and fill up our gas tank I see no other alternative than to go along with it. And what we should be doing is give blessings that our God has led us to these good, benevolent Samaritans."

>

>

JOSEPH THE BENEVOLENT

I was making good progress with Lindy before John Boy and Billy Bob arrived to interrupt us. I was mad as hell because I'd not had sex for a few weeks and Lindy seemed quite prepared to help me relieve that problem. It seemed her husband was yet again being less than attentive. More fool him and good for me. She had sizable tits and was still good looking for a woman in her late forties.

She and I had performed the horizontal tango a few times in the past, and I have to say, as well as a sure thing, she was a pretty good fuck, so I was very unhappy at being disturbed.

John and Billy told me about the young couple who'd run out of gas and I reluctantly agreed to help them. My dad had a gas station on the outskirts of our miserable little town and I had worked for him until he'd recently canned me. I couldn't for the life of me understand why he hadn't taken kindly to me taking money from the till. It wasn't that big a deal. I only wanted to score some weed.

However, not only did he fire me, he also kicked me out the house as well -- again. It was something he'd done a few times in the past. I didn't care. I'd hated my old man for years, ever since he drove my mom away with his meanness. The funny thing was though, in his angry desperation to get rid of me he'd forgotten to take my set of keys for the gas pumps.

After we'd filled up the couple's pickup and they'd paid me cash for the fuel; which incidentally I left in the till in the office; the guy - Nathaniel - broke out a case of beer as a thank you for our benevolence. The night was warm, so we all hung around outside drinking and chatting, which gave me the opportunity to finally have a good look at the couple.

Nathaniel seemed like an okay guy, whilst his wife Sarah, clearly a lot younger than him, was a little cutie. Of medium height and build with a delightfully plump looking ass, she had long, blonde hair and a nice sized rack. Not too big, but not too small either. Her legs looked mighty fine too. And did I mention her ass?

So there we were, just shootin' the breeze, drinking beer, when up rolled Sheriff Coltrane. The gas station was down in a dip, partly hidden from the road, but damn it he'd seen us anyway because he stopped and shone a light down on us. He'd clearly seen the beer even though we'd quickly tossed the bottles.

Knowing we were busted I climbed up to the road to speak to him. We talked about what had happened. He'd seen us drinking out in public but was quite easy about what would go down. I offered to take the rap for all of us and he agreed. I already had a record and was well known to the Sheriff's Department. It would mean yet another court appearance for me and a fine, but I would have to go back to the office to be booked and processed.

Long story, short, Billy Bob followed me to the Sheriff's office and John Boy took the young couple back to his parent's farm to stay overnight. It was far too late for them to continue on with their journey.

After I'd been processed, Billy and I drove back to John's parent's farm. There, John handed me a roll of cash. It seemed that they'd all chipped in to cover my fine.

We got to talking and the young couple told us that along with their respective families, they were members of Saint Jude's Christian Mission and that's how they'd met. Now, newly married, and with a deep desire to help others, they were very excited about their upcoming missionary training. The only thing they didn't know was which country they might be sent to. Being friendly and sociable people, Billy and Joe seemed quite eager to know more, but I just smiled benignly. What a load of fucking horseshit!

We sat around and drank more beer. I guess Nate; as I'd taken to call him, much to his obvious disgust; was a lightweight because he was soon out of it. It wasn't long before he climbed into the camper shell on the back of his truck and crashed.

Billy Bob got out some weed and rolled a couple of joints and passed them around. I saw the look of surprise on Sarah's face. I guess she'd never been exposed to recreational drugs before so I asked if she wanted to try one. I was actually surprised when she said yes. But then again, she had drunk a fair amount of beer. Certainly more than her lightweight husband had managed.

>>

It was much later. I flipped the cap off the last beer and took a deep drink. I looked around and saw that Billy and John were now asleep. Nate was in his truck, now snoring loudly. Only Sarah was still awake and she was staring in my direction, although I knew she wasn't actually looking at me.

I grinned at her. I could see by her eyes she was partly stoned as well as slightly drunk. I got up and went to sit down next to her. She stiffened slightly as I snuggled up closer, but not enough to put me off.

"Drink?" I said, offering her the long neck. She took it from me and put it to her lips. She took a slug and handed it back.

I looked down at her legs. Her skirt had ridden up quite high so there was a lot of thigh on display. I'm a sucker for shapely legs and hers were definitely curvy. But I'm also a sucker for tits and ass. I'd already seen that her ass was mighty fine and knew her tits looked more than a handful, but sitting next to them and looking down her top at her cleavage I thought I may have been a bit dismissive of their size. I felt the familiar stirring sensation in my groin and decided I needed a better look. Or a feel. Yeah, definitely a feel. The stirring sensation in my groin area now became a dull throbbing.

I stood and offered her my hand. "Come on Sarah, let me show you the best night-time view you'll ever see in your life. And it's less than five minutes walk from here." I lied about that. It was at least ten minutes but I didn't want her panicking.

She hesitated for a second or two before she took my hand and I effortlessly pulled her to her feet. She was so lightweight she came up quickly and straight into my arms. I took advantage of that windfall by pulling her tight, giving her ass cheeks a quick squeeze, whilst delighting in the sensation of feeling her breasts squashing against my chest. I grinned as I let her go but she didn't resist when I took hold of her hand and led her behind the barn and across the fields to the river beyond.

We sat together on the river bank, bathed in moonlight, and watched the water slip slowly by. It was a sultry night with a warm breeze lightly wafting the leaves in the trees behind us.

"So, what do you think? Am I right?"

"Yes, it's very nice, very peaceful," she replied dreamily.

"Here, finish this," I said, handing her the nearly empty bottle of beer. As she took a drink I pulled a joint out from my shirt breast pocket. I lit it and took a deep draw before offering it to Sarah.

She shook her head. "No thanks."

"Come on ... take it," I said, almost pushing it into her hand.

She took it reluctantly and took a deep draw.

"That's some good shit, ain't it?" I said with a grin as I watched her face.

"I've never done this before so I wouldn't know," she replied. She took another hit, "but I don't think the church elders would be impressed if they could see me now," she added with a giggle. She took yet another hit, this time appearing to savor the sensation.

I lay back on my side watching her for a moment, before I dropped my gaze lower to her legs. Her thighs looked so smooth and firm. I reached over and put my hand on one and began to slowly run up and down. She made no attempt to stop me, so taking that as a good sign I went higher.

"Anyone ever told you what great legs you got honey?" I said.

"No," she almost whispered in reply. She still made no attempt to stop me when my hand disappeared under her skirt. But she did when I slipped my hand down onto her inner thigh and began to inch closer to the honeypot at the top of her legs.

"No, don't do that," she said quietly, placing her hand over mine to stop me.

I withdrew to her knee and she removed her hand. I gave it a few seconds before I started again. This time I nearly made it to the holy grail. I could feel the heat and sense the moisture.

"Please don't," she said.

"Come on Sarah, let me have some fun, you know you owe me for tonight, so how about it sweetheart, ain't you goin' to let ol' Joe have his reward?"

Despite the fact I knew she was high, she still wasn't too receptive. But she was definitely weakening as the extra alcohol kicked in to merge with the extra weed.

"How about a kiss then? Surely that's the least you could do to thank me, isn't it?" I said as I sat up.

"But I'm a married woman, you shouldn't be asking me to do such things," she said shyly.

"It's only a kiss Sarah, I don't mean nothin' by it. It's only you, showing me your gratitude for gettin' you out of a fix."

She hesitated, so seizing the moment I put my arm around her and turned her to face me. I put a hand behind her head as I leaned in and kissed her. She tried to pull away but I was persistent. I ground my lips to hers, holding her firmly in place until she seemed to weaken and began to kiss me back. She was tentative at first, before I got excited and pushed my tongue inside her mouth. She gagged slightly but was soon kissing me back with tongue play, albeit not with quite the same enthusiasm as me.

As the kiss deepened I dropped a hand down to lightly cup one of her breasts. She stiffened immediately and brought a hand up onto my chest as if to push me away. But I was too strong. I closed my hand around the fullness of it and squeezed. She gasped, then moaned, and with that her resistance faded. I felt her nipple respond immediately. She kissed me harder and then began to groan as I casually flicked my thumb across the swelling nub.

I played with her breast for a while before she came to her senses and breaking the kiss, pushed me away.

"Stop it! What are you doing? You shouldn't be touching me like this, I've told you I'm a married woman. You can't do this to me," she hissed, her voice just above a whisper. She attempted to get up but I grabbed hold of her hand.

I just smiled and pulled her back to me. I kissed her again, my hand once more groping her breast and pulling at her nipple. She was soon kissing me back. It was time to go south.

Reluctantly I let go of her breast. There was nothing I could do because my other hand was behind her head, holding her in place whilst I kissed her. And I wanted to carry on kissing her because it was turning me on.

There was no time to waste. I didn't want to give her the chance to come to her senses again, so my hand was on her leg and under her skirt in next to no time. As my hand slid along her inner thigh, so her legs parted. My probing fingers quickly found her mound. She was hot and wet. I rubbed her hard through her panties and she spread her legs wider for me, way too easily for a woman who'd just told me to stop because she was married.

Even if she thought she didn't want this because of her religious propriety, or the fact she was married, her body was telling me in no uncertain terms that she was desperate for my kind of loving.

Either way, I didn't care. I'd been cock-blocked earlier because of Billy and Joe and her needy husband, so I was going to fuck her now, come what may!

I pulled her down to lay next to me on the grassy river-bank and leaned over to kiss her again. Her lips were soft and juicy. My leg came over hers to pin her in place as my hand went back under her skirt and my fingers worked their way inside her sopping wet pussy.

All resistance was gone as she clung to me, our lip's fused together as she breathed heavily into my mouth as her arousal grew and grew.

I worked her panties down her legs whilst I kept her pinned under me. I didn't want to give her any cause to come to her senses. Once free, I tossed them to one side. I lowered my head in between her thighs and closed my mouth around her pussy.

I sucked hard and she nearly exploded. Her back arched as her butt came up off the ground before she subsided back down and began to moan. I eased my tongue inside her pussy lips and began to alternate between sucking and licking before I added a couple of fingers.

Hammering those into her gave me the respite to sit up enough to remove my jeans. It was a struggle to get them down and off along with my boots, but I eventually managed. Sarah was still moaning and groaning as my fingers did a number on her pussy.

I shoved her blouse up and over her breasts and pulled her bra down. Her tits fell forward, all big and bouncy. Her nipples looked huge. All pink and juicy, just the way I like em!

I eased my way forward, pushing against her luscious thighs with my knees, forcing them wider as with cock in hand, I closed in on her slit.

I jabbed at her pussy and as my cock slid inside her so I lowered my head down and took one of her big, juicy nipples into my mouth. I sucked and then bit down just as I flexed my hips and forcefully rammed my cock deep inside Sarah's wetness.

She cried out loudly as I entered her, her back arching again, lifting her up as I forced my big, thick cock deep inside her. I admit I wasn't being very loving. I'd not busted a nut for some weeks and was as horny as could be, so I just took what I wanted. What did I care? Shit, it wasn't as if I wanted to marry her or anything. Plus after tonight, I'd never see her again.

I quickly got into my rhythm and fucked her hard and fast. Sarah was writhing beneath me, moaning softly and muttering indiscernible words before she surprised me by wrapping her legs around my waist to draw me closer.

Her arms coiled around my neck as she lifted up to kiss me. Now that was a surprise! I guess deep down, despite her religious upbringing and demeanour, she was just like most women - a horny little fucker! And all it had taken was a bit of booze and some recreational drugs to free her from her religious propriety.

All too soon I could feel my climax approaching. Normally I could go for a lot, lot longer than this, but as I said, it had been a while. But I wanted to finish this on my terms. I pulled out and as quick as I could, encouraged her up onto her hands and knees.

I moved up behind her, nudging her legs wider apart with my knees before ramming my cock back inside her pussy. I grabbed a fistful of her long, blonde hair, pulling her back into me, causing her back to arch as I forced my cock deeper inside her pussy. She'd screamed at my initial entry but was now grunting loudly as I took her, although not loud enough to wake anyone. Luckily it was just over half a mile from the river bank to the barns.

I was so close to cumming now. Her body was shaking as I sawed in and out, my head gone, trying to prolong it for as long as I could as I fucked her hard. As I felt my cock swell in size so she climaxed, which was all the incentive I needed. With my own loud grunt of pleasure mixing with hers, I let loose, ejaculating what seemed like a huge load deep inside her young pussy.

Breathing hard and with all energy now expended, I slumped over her, causing her to collapse beneath me. I could still feel her pussy contracting around my cock, squeezing the shaft as if desperately milking it for the very last drops. And then it was over.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers