Lecherous Love & Other Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of weeks had passed, there was one thing that started to happen that piqued my curiosity. Every morning at the same time, I would shower in the main bath. As I walked back to my room I had to pass Nate and Sarah's bedroom.

This one particular morning, as I walked by towelling my hair dry, I spotted that their bedroom door was partly open. Normally it was always closed, so with just a passing interest I glanced inside. My breath caught in my throat as I saw Sarah in just her underwear. But this wasn't just any underwear. This was expensive looking lingerie. Sexy looking white lingerie!

And she had the body to wear it. Even though she was now in her late thirties she had a superb figure. Her stomach was reasonably flat, her legs were toned and shapely and her sizeable breasts and round ass were both great.

My cock stiffened immediately. Well, I hadn't had sex for months. I committed as much as I could to memory before continuing on to my room. I would jack off to those images tonight.

It was a once in a lifetime occurrence. A mistake. Or so I thought. A few days later and the same thing happened. This time her lingerie was yellow.

And so it began. Every few days the door was cracked open just enough for me to see her standing at the mirror, brushing her long blonde hair, dressed only in her lingerie. And every time it was a different color.

A pattern was forming but I had no idea what she was expecting to achieve from this. Was she just a tease or was she hoping for some kind of reaction from me? Or was it all totally innocent?

But one thing I did know, if she carried on much longer then I would have to do something about it. But then I began to question her motives. Was she expecting me to eventually react and would she then cry rape? Was she wanting to get rid of me and this was the only thing she could use?

Although nearly nineteen years had passed, I definitely wanted to fuck her again but I would have to be careful until I'd worked out what her game was.

>

>

DISTRACTION - MRS LINDA BAREHAM

It was Monday, the start of my fourth week, when Nate approached me at the end of the working day.

"Church elders have got another job for you Joe," he said, "although this one is a bit different to what you've been doing, but I figure with what I've been told about your skills, it's a job you could manage quite easily."

I sighed inwardly. "What is it then?" I replied somewhat tersely. If Nate was offended by my tone of voice he didn't show it. It was a stupid game I'd started playing with him. I wanted to see if I could push him far enough to make him snap and retaliate. His 'turn the other cheek' bullshit was pissing me off big time. So far though, nothing had worked. As it didn't now.

"It's a small remodelling job at one of our member's offices. He has some storage space that needs converting plus he needs some new cupboards building. He'll tell you exactly when you go tomorrow. Okay?"

"Sure," I replied, "where is it?"

"Here's the address," he said handing me a slip of paper. "I told them you'd be there at nine sharp tomorrow morning." He started to walk towards his car but then turned back. "Oh, and you'll be flying solo on this one," he added.

I confess, I was surprised. I'd always been supervised so far.

The next morning I was outside the door of the offices of Acme Accounting Services. Great name I scoffed when I saw that. Looking in through the window I could see that it didn't appear to be very big inside. There was a desk with a computer on it and a couple of chairs and then a doorway through into what I supposed was some rooms at the rear. I was still peering intently inside when a voice behind me made me jump.

"What are you doing?"

I spun around to see a vision of loveliness stood before me. I quickly scanned her body. She was fairly tall, probably around 5'8, and was wearing heels that brought her close to my height of 6'1. She was wearing black pantyhose and black and white heels that went with her cleavage revealing, knee length black dress that had a big black belt around her waist that covered her slight tummy paunch.

So far, so good I thought, as I scanned higher.

Around her neck hung a massive fake pearl necklace that just served to draw your attention to her breasts. She was definitely what you would call extremely busty. Her short hair was bleached blonde; I could see the dark roots. At a guess she was probably in her early to mid forties and she was attractive, not pretty; the size and shape of her nose and chin prevented that; but she was definitely a woman a man of my age would look at twice. Her eyes were dark brown and her lips were a bright red. Yeah, she was definitely worth a second look!

"I'm looking for Mr Bareham. Saint Judes said he would be expecting me today. I've been asked to do some remodelling work at his office."

"So you must be Joe Sant then," she said, extending her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Linda Bareham, Tim Bareham is my husband. He's out of town for the rest of the week,, auditing some clients, but I can show you what he wants doing."

She pushed past me to unlock the door and walked inside. I caught a waft of her perfume as she went by. She smelled great. I followed her in and shut the door behind me.

This way," she said, as she put her purse on the desk and walked off through the door into the room at the back. I followed to find we were in a small corridor. There was a small office off to the right and another door at the end. I followed her through the door, admiring her legs, which were on the skinny side; and her butt, which more than compensated. This room was mainly an open plan kitchen area, although there was another room partitioned off from it along with what appeared to be a restroom.

"Yes, it's not very big, is it?" she said, as if reading my mind as she turned to look at me. She was smiling mischievously. I looked into her eyes. They twinkled back at me. Was she flirting with me?

"So, what do you need Mrs Bareham?" I said.

"What I NEED is nothing to do with what I WANT," she answered suggestively, "but what my husband wants is for you to construct some proper shelving and maybe a couple of bookcases in the storage room. Let me show you."

She led me through the door. I took it all in. It already had more than a few cube storage units, which had papers and boxes and general office stationary neatly arranged in most of them, but some were empty. They also looked reasonably new and I couldn't for the life of me see why they needed any extra, unless they were trying to create jobs for me, thinking it would aid my rehabilitation.

"So ... what do you think?" Linda said, as I turned back to face her. She'd moved and was now stood against one of the shelving units. She was leaning back, her hands placed behind her body, holding on lightly to one of the shelves. Her right leg was crooked at the knee as if she was posing for a picture. Her eyes were wide and her lips were parted. All I could focus on though were her stupendous breasts, my eyes drawn to them by her large pearl necklace that dangled invitingly just above her deep cleavage.

"So ... do you like what you see?" she asked coyly, her malicious smile growing ever wider.

I stared into her eyes. She was playing a game. She thought she was in control. She thought I was a sap. She was about to find out how wrong she was.

I closed the gap to her quickly, making her gasp when I pushed my body against her, trapping her hands against the shelves. I took hold of her chin, holding her firmly as I pressed my lips to hers. I kissed her hard, squashing my lips against hers, forcing my tongue inside her mouth where it wrestled and played with hers. She grunted as she tried to physically move me off her, already realizing that she had gone too far. But it was too late to stop me now.

As I felt her begin to respond to my kisses so I pulled my lips from hers. I stood back a pace and watched as she opened her eyes to look at me. She was breathing hard, and there was the briefest flash of arousal on her face before it changed instantly to a look of horror as the realisation of what she had felt dawned on her.

"How dare you!" she said angrily, raising her hand to slap me. I caught it easily and stopped her from saying anything else by kissing her again. She tried to resist, but it was soon half-hearted at best. It didn't take long before her arms were around my neck as she kissed me back.

As her kissing deepened so my hands got busy. First I fondled her breasts before I broke the kiss to scoop them out of her dress. They were big but didn't appear to sag at all when I freed them from her bra. Her nipples were large and juicy and already hard, which aroused me even more.

As I squeezed and man-handled her breasts so Linda became more vocal. She was moaning and groaning about how she loved her tits being groped like this, and when I pulled and then pinched her nipples she nearly hit the roof.

With her hips squirming as she thrust herself against me, I finally moved a hand under her dress. Her legs parted immediately as my hand went to her mound. She was already wet, so I removed her pantyhose as soon as I could along with her panties.

Removing her belt and unzipping her dress, she was soon naked in front of me, apart from her heels and necklace. I dropped my jeans and stroked my rapidly growing shaft as I got her to turn around. She knew instinctively what I wanted as she shuffled her legs wider and bent lower, her hands taking a hold of the shelving to the cube storage.

There was no preliminaries. No licking her slit to get her wet. She was already slippery enough. I slapped her ass cheeks a few times because I figured she would like it a bit rough. And I was right. She groaned as she wiggled her ass back at me. So I slapped her again. And then again, each one harder than the last.

"Please ... no more ... I can't stand anymore ... please put it in ... fuck me ... please ..." she moaned, looking over her shoulder at me.

I just carried on slapping her ass. She was almost crying by the time I spread her ass cheeks and pushed the head of my cock against her pussy. She was so wet she was positively gushing as I easily rammed my cock deep inside her pussy with one fluent jab.

"OHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKK," she screamed, as I penetrated her surprisingly tight pussy and bottomed out. I fucked her hard, taking long strokes to give her my all. I didn't care much about her needs, this was my first time with a woman for a long, long time and I had a lot of pent up emotion to get rid of.

I came a lot sooner than I wanted, but as I said, it had been a while and I guess I lasted longer than I expected. I unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum deep inside her quivering pussy before my cock went flaccid and I pulled it out.

Linda was still hanging onto the shelving units, breathing hard as cum slowly dripped out of her pussy and onto the floor.

"You ... you came inside me!" she said slowly, panting for breath. "I asked you to pull out. Why didn't you?" she added angrily.

"Never heard you darlin'," I replied, which wasn't entirely true. I had heard, and was about to, but then Linda spasmed and held me inside just as I reached my climax, and by then it was too late.

"But ... I'm not on birth control," she said with a sob.

"Too bad," I replied with a grin. "but you're more than worth knocking up!"

"You asshole!" she snapped.

I grinned my response. She started to get dressed. I pulled up my jeans and then watched her.

"Why did you do that to me?" she suddenly said, breaking the awkward silence that had engulfed us. "I should have you arrested for rape," she added.

I laughed. "In answer to your first question, because it was clear you wanted it."

"No, I didn't," she interrupted, "you forced yourself on me."

"Sweetheart, you shouldn't flirt with a horny man. Surely you know where I've been for the last few months?"

"Well yes, but ..."

"No buts ... besides ... you wanted it ... badly!"

"I did not."

I laughed again. "Yeah, and bears don't shit in the woods. You wanted it. In fact, you're just beginning to wonder when we're going to do it again. And let me just tell ya lady, it will be very soon."

"You're a fucking asshole," she retorted angrily. "I'm a married woman, you can't do that to me."

"I already did and if you want to report me for rape, go ahead. I've already been in jail so it won't bother me much." I knew that last sentence was a lie. I didn't want to go back inside but she wasn't to know that. But I knew she wasn't going to report me. And I also knew we were going to do the dirty again, very soon.

She told me what her husband wanted, so I measured up and went off to get the timber and fixings required to complete the job. I figured that there was about three, maybe four days work involved. If I worked uninterrupted I could get it done in a couple of days but I figured with the time we would spend fucking, four days would be more likely.

And so it proved. I returned to the office that afternoon to prep the work area before my building materials turned up, but ended up taking Linda back into that room to fuck her again. She didn't want to initially, but once I'd persuaded her, she was more than willing.

The following morning I turned up to find her already in the front office, sitting behind her desk. As I entered, she looked up at me coyly, a faint smile playing on her lips. I smiled back and gave her the once over. She looked good.

She was wearing a black and white stripe blouse. It was very classy and looked expensive. Not that it mattered, as what drew my attention was the fact it was unbuttoned right down to her white, lacy bra, thus revealing to my greedy eyes a significant amount of her alluring and busty cleavage. With my eyes bugging out of their sockets I moved on past her desk, and as I did, she swivelled around in her chair to show me her legs.

Fuck me rigid! Her black skirt was hitched up so high I swear I could see her panties. My eyes were immediately drawn to her thigh high stockings and the bare flesh beyond. And the height of her ridiculously high heels just emphasized the sexy look.

There was no disputing what her intentions were. Forget all that nonsense women spout about only dressing sexy for themselves! She knew exactly why she had dressed like that today. She smiled broadly as she looked up at me.

I reached out for her as I walked past her desk. She stood and took my hand and tottered after me as I almost dragged her through to the room at the back. I took my time appreciating the effort she'd made to dress sexy for me, fondling her breasts as I kissed her, before slowly removing one item after another until she was naked apart from her stockings and heels. After kissing her for about ten minutes or so whilst I fingered her pussy, I turned her around and took her from behind. She didn't even ask me to pull out this time as I deposited another large load inside her.

Lunchtime found her swallowing my cum whilst I reciprocated by licking her to a very loud climax before we ended the day with a session that lasted a lot longer than it should have. I think I broke curfew because I certainly received some strange looks from Sarah when I finally returned to their home later than normal.

>

>

DISTRACTION - SARAH

It had happened again. Another morning, when walking past Nate and Sarah's bedroom I'd found the door slightly open. Of course I stopped, my interest piqued, wanting to see what sexy lingerie Sarah was going to be modeling for me today. I'd decided that she was definitely doing this for me. Of course there was still the risk that I might have read this all wrong.

Her choice today; as she stood in front of the mirror drying her hair; was a bra and panties set in pale blue. I lingered long enough to get a good look at her body. Fuck did she look good in lingerie!

I finally tore myself away when my cock started to stiffen. I went back to my room and after I'd dressed, I went down to the kitchen to find that Sarah was already there and standing by the stove. Was she actually cooking something? If she was, it would be a first. I usually made do with cereal and fruit juice.

"Morning Joe," she said, as she turned to look over her shoulder at me. "I've got bacon and eggs cooking if you want some?"

"Yeah, sounds good, thanks," I replied, slightly nonplussed by her offer. This was probably the most she'd spoken to me since I'd arrived. A real change in her attitude, and to be honest, kinda spooky.

I took a seat at the breakfast bar, which gave me a side view of Sarah as she turned her attention back to the stove. She was wearing a tight fitting, white tee shirt with no bra. She also had on a short skirt. Even simply dressed she looked great.

"How do like your eggs?" she asked, without turning her head to look at me.

"Either way is okay," I replied.

"Okay."

Yep, this was definitely the most we'd ever talked. Finally she shoved a plate of food in front of me.

"I hope it's okay?"

"Looks good," I replied. "Nate and Ruth not joining us?"

"No, Nathaniel has already left and Ruth is still in bed as far as I am aware."

"Oh."

I tucked into the food. Surprisingly it was okay, apart from the fact she'd broken the egg yolks when she'd flipped them. But never mind. An awkward silence seemed to descend, so I decided that I needed to know what was going on with her.

"So Sarah, why have you cooked me breakfast? Since the day I got here you've made it perfectly clear I'm not welcome. Certainly not by you. I mean, fuck, you've barely even spoken to me. In fact today is the first time we've even had what could be called a conversation. Why is that? Don't you remember me?"

She stared at me for quite a long time, as if she was trying to work out what she was going to say. Finally she spoke.

"Yes, I remember you. I didn't at first, although I knew there was something familiar about you, some connection. I just couldn't place it at first. And then I remembered. God, did I remember!"

I grinned at her. "Yeah, that was some night. You're probably still one of my best fucks ever, even if you were a virgin!"

"Uurrgh, you disgust me. You raped me that night. I should have reported you."

"And yet you didn't. But I didn't rape you. As I recall you were more than willing in the end."

She turned away and took her dishes to the sink. I slid off my kitchen stool and quickly moved up behind her. I placed a hand on her shapely butt, and gave it a squeeze.

"Get off me!" she snapped irritably.

I smiled and placed my other hand on her hip and pulled her back against my hardening crotch.

"GET OFF ME!" she hissed angrily as she tried to wriggle free. Unfortunately for Sarah, all she achieved was to rub her ass cheeks into my crotch, causing my cock to grow harder.

"Let me ask you a question Sarah. Why are you teasing me?"

"What do you mean - teasing you?" she said.

"Leaving your bedroom door open every few days. Are you doing it deliberately? Do you derive some perverted enjoyment by displaying your body to me in your sexy lingerie?"

"I don't know what you mean," she retorted angrily. "So ... you're watching me?"

I laughed. "God, but you're a poor liar Sarah. We both know what you're doing. Only one of us is trying to deny it though."

I slid my hands around her waist and pulled her tighter against me. My lips were close to her neck. She had to be feeling my breath on her skin.

"You get off on it ... don't you?" I whispered. I brushed my lips against her skin, her back arching in response. I heard the faint intake of breath and then her head tilted to one side as I softly kissed her neck.

My hands moved up to cup her breasts. I squeezed them gently, causing Sarah to moan. Her head fell back onto my shoulder as I began to fondle, then grope them. I lifted up her top and her breasts fell out into my hands.