Lecherous Love & Other Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence was deafening as we disentangled ourselves. Sarah seemed stunned and as she came to her senses, very unhappy by what she'd let me do. Her huge, final orgasm seemed to have sobered her up quite quickly from the weed and booze.

Me ... I'd busted a nut, so I was ecstatic. It had been a long time since I'd fucked a girl as nice or as young as she was. Most of my dalliances were with older sluts or whores.

She finally gathered herself enough to get up and go pick up her panties. In the meantime, I was retrieving my jeans.

We began to dress, still in silence before Sarah gasped. I turned to see what her problem was only to find her inspecting her panties.

She turned to look at me, with a look of abject horror in her eyes. "You've made me bleed," she said angrily.

"What?"

"I said, you've made me bleed ... my panties ... they have blood on them."

"I'm sorry, I don't understand ..."

"You're an animal, you were too rough with me ... down below ... and now you've made me bleed."

I snorted derisively. "I made you bleed? How the fuck could I do that?"

I paused for a second. Nooo, surely not.

"Are you telling me ... you're a virgin?" I said slowly.

"No of course I'm not, why would you think that? she snapped. "I'm a married woman and Nathaniel and I consummated our union for the first time after the ceremony. As you're supposed to do, according to God's Holy Scripture," she added vehemently.

She paused and resumed in a quieter voice. "It's just Nathaniel was softer, more gentle, he only put it in a little way before he released his seed. And he didn't make me bleed!"

It was all I could do not to laugh out loud. Who were these people that walked amongst us? And why were they so dumb?

She walked ahead of me back across the field, not speaking, her body movements showing her displeasure. I could have cared less. She was a decent fuck, not the best I'd ever had, but given the circumstances more than acceptable. And body-wise she was certainly a whole lot better then Lindy.

When we got back to the farm buildings she climbed into the camper to lay alongside Nate whilst I found a decent spot inside the barn. A few hours later and it was dawn. As I awoke I could hear voices and sense movement.

As I walked out of the barn I could see Nate and Sarah already seated inside their truck, about to depart. I stood on the periphery as they thanked Billy Bob and John Boy before Nate spotted me and shouted me over.

Sarah looked away as I drew close, but I swear she was blushing. Nate was oblivious and thanked me for helping them in their hour of need.

"God moves in mysterious ways Joseph," he said, "in our darkest hour, in our hour of need, he guided us to you. And you helped us, when you could so easily have just cast us aside."

"Happy to help," I replied, trying hard not to laugh. Fucking pretentious religious hogwash!

"We are forever in your debt Joe and if we can ever help you in the future just look us up. All you have to do is contact the nearest St Jude Christian Mission. We have branches in most States. And the Provinces," he added as an afterthought.

"Yeah, I'll do that if I'm ever in Canada ... EH," I replied with a smirk.

He made no reply, so I assumed he didn't get my pathetic attempt at humor. I turned away as they drove off.

>

>

NINETEEN YEARS LATER

The last nineteen years had not been good for me. Now older, but none the wiser, I was still reasonably good looking, although courtesy of a fight in jail, I did now have a sizeable scar near my left eye. It wasn't bad, and it just seemed to heighten my bad boy image, which proved popular with some of the skanks I still bedded from time to time.

I was now a long way from home. Over time I'd become a bit of a hobo, drifting from one town to another, finding just enough work when I wanted it, although I made most of my money from petty crime. Nothing too heavy. I'd done some time as well and this was where I found myself this fine February morning, newly paroled from jail and with nowhere to go.

That was until I met my probation officer. Sam Black was a small town hick but a decent enough guy. He told me he could put me in a halfway house for a while.

Not a fucking chance I told him. Been there, done that, hated it. Sharing a dormitory with a dozen people or sometimes more was not my idea of rehabilitation. And the hard drugs that were sold and used - jeez! And that was just the staff. Sure over the years I'd snorted the odd line of coke but mostly my use was limited to weed.

It was then he told me about a new halfway house organization that had opened up in the next county over. It was an offshoot of a religious mission who'd decided to help parolees rehabilitate in a much kinder environment.

With State approval, they'd set up a trial program where the participating mission members took a single individual into their homes for a set period of time. There were of course certain restrictions. Of course it was a given that the parolee had to work for his or her upkeep, but the main mandatory factor was that the parolee had to take an active part in the religious services and activities of the mission.

When Sam told me of this, I just laughed.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me Sam! Are you for real? There's no fucking way I'm going to be shacked up with some religious nut jobs. And you want me to go to church services as well? Hahaha, not in a fucking million years pal."

Sam gave me a benevolent smile. "I think you should consider it Joe. You're what, forty five now? You've done nothing and are going nowhere with your life. This could be your last chance to make something of yourself, because the next time you go to jail, it'll be for a lot longer than the eight months you've just served."

I grimaced. He was right of course. It's just that I didn't like it when I was told a few home truths.

Sam continued. "Besides, you might find you like it. Oakwood Vale is a pretty little town and I've seen some of the houses you'll be living in. They're mighty fine. And the folks I've met seem okay too."

"Oh jeez, Sam, you know I can't stand all these religious people. I fucking hate the way they preach at you all the time. It would drive me insane!"

"They're not that bad Joe. Besides, you're a good con-man. I'm sure you could make out that you've found god or something for a few months."

"Do I have any other options Sam?"

"Nope, none at all Joe. I'm recommending that you do this. Or there's no parole."

"Fuck you to hell and back Sam!" I said, scowling at him.

"That's my boy," he smiled with relish, "I'll set it up."

"So who's it with, which religious whack jobs am I going to be exposed to?"

Sam shuffled through some paperwork on his desk before he found what he was looking for. "It's the Saint Jude Halfway House for the Rehabilitation of Lost Souls. Snappy name ain't it?" he added with a lop-sided grin.

"Fuck me! And have I already been assigned to anyone in particular or do they just draw lots?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, no, we just work through the list from the top. Your family will take anyone, so they were next. Some were more specific about who they would or wouldn't accept."

"Great, so my family aren't bothered. Good start. So, who are they?"

"Nathaniel and Sarah Dixon," Sam said, as he leaned over and handed me a slip of paper. "And here is their address. I'll drive you there this afternoon. They're expecting you."

"Thanks for nothing Sam," I snapped back in disgust.

"You're more than welcome," he quipped back with an evil smile.

I looked at the slip of paper. Their names seemed oddly familiar but I couldn't place them. And then I could. Surely not! My god! After all these years? My mind went straight back to that night. Well, it fast-forwarded through until I reached the part where I'd fucked Sarah. I smiled. How old would she be now - thirty seven, thirty eight? And more importantly, what would she look like? A blonde MILF perhaps? I felt a tingle of excitement in the pit of my stomach as my cock stiffened slightly in anticipation.

"You okay Joe?" Sam's voice broke my reverie.

"Yeah, fine thanks Sam. I guess we better go then?"

>

>

ST JUDE'S HALFWAY HOUSE

The first place Sam took me was to the local St Jude's Church. There was a building around the back that they used for offices. It was there that Sam introduced me to the Church elders. They were all - 'of a type' - if you know what I mean, and all seemed remarkably smug about their move away from overseas missionary work to now focus on the rehabilitation of criminals. They also seemed especially pleased about the formation of their new Halfway House network.

They droned on about all sorts of 'do-good' things that quite frankly bored the hell out of me. But when they got to talking about Nathaniel and Sarah Dixon, my interest was aroused.

I have to say I was looking forward to seeing just what Sarah looked like after nineteen years. Would she still be as good looking and just as stacked as she was when a teenager. I hoped so, but no doubt I would find a very different Sarah now.

If they had gone abroad to work as missionaries then no doubt that would have taken it's toll. No doubt her skin would be wrinkled from the sun and she would probably be overweight and unattractive, especially with being married to Nate and worn down by the church and all their fucking bullcrap nonsense.

The formalities over, Sam drove me over to Nate and Sarah's house. I wasn't too sure what to expect. Would they even remember me? I don't think they ever knew my last name and nineteen years had passed, and facially at least, I'd aged considerably in that time.

When Sam drew up outside their home they were waiting on the front porch. Nate came down the steps first, followed by a blonde I immediately knew was Sarah. As she drew closer I took a long look at her face. Sure she'd aged but not as much as I'd suspected she might. Her blonde hair just brushed her shoulders, her brown eyes were bright and alive, her lips were ruby red. She was a very, very, attractive looking woman.

My eyes dropped lower. She was wearing a pair of jeans that clung to her legs like a second skin and a blue tee shirt that failed to hide a pair of sizeable breasts. Over that she had on a stylish leather jacket. I then noticed her blue shoes. They looked to have at least a 3" heel. Stereotypically, not the outfit I expected a supposed god-fearing churchgoer to wear!

In every sense of the word she was a MILF. Well, I assumed she was, as up on the porch was somebody else. From what I could see it was definitely a girl and she had long blonde hair too. So I assumed it was their daughter. Only time would tell.

"Howdy Sam," Nate said as he shook Sam's hand. So they obviously knew each other quite well. I wondered how much Sam had told him about me.

"Hey Nathaniel, and morning Sarah," Sam said, as he briefly shook hands with her.

"Folks, Let me introduce you to Joseph Sant, although he prefers to be called Joe." He turned to his side to let me come forward. I stood my ground and just nodded my hello.

Sam went back to his car and returned with my bag. He dropped it at my feet and leaned in to speak to me quietly. "Stop being an asshole Joe and don't fuck this up. These are good people. And remember this, I can soon put you back inside. And don't think I wouldn't."

He straightened up and turned back to Nate and Sarah. "So folks, sorry to drop and run but I've got to get going. I'll be in touch later tonight and then I'll swing by in a couple of days or so to see how my boy's doin'. Give me a call if you have any problems though."

And with that he got into his car and drove off.

Nate turned to me, extending his hand. "Hi, I'm Nathaniel Dixon."

I gave a curt nod of my head as I shook his hand.

"And this here is my wife Sarah," he added, turning slightly, to let her come nearer.

She too extended her hand. It was slender, her grip cool but firm. She was wearing nail varnish that matched the color of her lips.

"Hello, pleased to make your acquaintance," I said, shaking her hand, my smile more of a leer as I held her gaze longer than a stranger should. She broke first, clearly disturbed as she quickly averted her eyes.

It was obvious they hadn't recognized me, which was not altogether a surprise. I hadn't aged as well as they had. Well Sarah mainly. She was smokin' hot, but Nate had turned flabby and his hair was already thinning quite badly.

"I'll see you later honey," Sarah said flatly, as she walked over to the car parked in the driveway. She backed out onto the road and with a screech of tires, she was gone.

Nate watched her go but then turned to me. "Come on, I'll show you your room." He smiled, but it appeared strained.

I picked up my bag and followed after him. As we climbed the steps up onto the porch, so I could see the young girl standing there. She was definitely cute but seemed ill at ease, nervous almost.

"And this little lady is Ruth, our daughter, and our pride and joy," Nate said, "come say hi to Mr Sant, honey," he added.

"Hello," she said nervously. She was very timid. I gave her a quick look. She wasn't very tall, maybe around 5'2 or 5'3, and she was wearing a tee shirt and a pair of long, baggy basketball shorts that both looked about three sizes too big for her. But even those baggy clothes couldn't hide the fact that not only did she have a sizable pair of tits, but her ass and thighs were big too. She was thickkkk!

"Don't mind her," Nate said with a laugh, "she's a bit shy. You wouldn't know that she's eighteen already. I don't know where the years go," he added wistfully as he made his way inside the house.

"Hi honey, now aren't you a cutey," I said with a smile. I gave her a big wink and saw her face go bright red before I turned and followed Nate inside.

The room he showed me was okay, not as plush as I thought it was going to be but far better than most any place I'd stayed for the last twenty years or so. I stowed my gear away and then went back to speak with Nate. He gave me a quick tour of the rest of the house before we went outside to sit on the porch.

He gave me an outline of what was expected of me and how the church would help me in my rehabilitation. He gave me all the religious mumbo-jumbo crap, but being mindful of what Sam had said, I resisted the urge to tell him to fuck off.

Sarah returned a couple of hours later and prepared dinner. I was in bed by ten o'clock. It felt like I was under curfew; which I found out later I was; but surprisingly I fell asleep immediately, where I dreamed of Sarah and the night I fucked her on the river bank.

>>

The following day Nate showed me around the town. It appeared to be a fairly close knit community, but then he only introduced me to members of the church.

And then Nate took me back to the office behind the church. He told me that I was actually the first parolee that his church were sponsoring and as such the head honcho for the whole shooting match, had turned up to meet me. He was the main man for the entire State, like a District Commissioner or some such bullshit.

Just as we approached the door, someone called out for Nate.

"I'm sorry Joe, I have to deal with this. Why don't you go on inside and wait. I'll be with you in a few minutes."

"Okay," I said,with a shrug.

My sudden entrance had obviously not been expected. As I walked through the door I heard a gasp of surprise as the couple inside quickly jumped away from each other. They had been standing mighty close. Who knows, they could even have been kissing.

And then I saw it was Sarah. And she was dressed to kill. Short little dress that showcased her tight ass and sizeable tits and high heels that enhanced the curves of her slender legs. She looked embarrassed, and I could see her cheeks were burning bright red.

The man recovered quickly. He moved towards me, all suave like, his hand outstretched.

"Joesph Sant I presume? I'm Miles Matheson, at your service."

"Yeah. Hi," I said, looking past him to see Sarah trying to compose herself. I brought my eyes back to Miles.

Before anymore words could be spoken, Nate walked in. Give him his due, if he was surprised to see his wife there, he hid it well.

"Sorry Miles," he said deferentially, I got waylaid for a minute or two."

"That's okay Nathaniel, Sarah here was bringing me up to date with how Joseph is settling in, weren't you Sarah?"

We all turned to look at Sarah.

"Yea ... yes I was," she stuttered. She looked so forlorn, and it made me wonder for a second just what the hell was going on.

"And very helpful she was too," Miles said, with a fixed smile on his face. But there was no warmth in it. He was the epitome of why I hated religion. He was dressed impeccably and oozed money and privilege. But his contempt for the common man shone through. He was no more than a seller of snake oil. Fucking cunt!

"You can go now Sarah," Miles added.

She began to walk past us, but as she drew level with Miles, I heard him murmur, "But I'm not done with you yet."

It was said so quietly that I knew Nate hadn't heard him, but I saw Sarah stiffen. It was clear to me that she didn't like him.

"Bye dear, see you at home," Nate called out to her disappearing back. She didn't acknowledge him, which I thought was strange.

After she left, Miles took center stage. He started speaking about the Church's life mission and how it had begun to move away from overseas missionary work to helping convicts here in the good ole U. S. of A.

"The devil walks amongst us Joesph. The liars, the cheats, the criminals, the rapists, the murderers. These are all evil men and women that the devil wishes to recruit. What we do is to offer them salvation to help them find a better path, a better way of life."

"So you want to save our souls?" I said, already struggling not to call bullshit on his evangelistic rhetoric.

"Yes, that's it exactly. We want to help you find a better way to live your life. If you have sinned then we will lead you back from evil and will show you the path to redemption. If you are still tempted, we will bring you close, to show you how to take the correct path, the path to enlightenment, the path to hope."

I eventually tuned out although to him it looked like I was fully engaged. I'd learned long ago how to do this. He finally finished and Nate took me home. Later I heard Nate and Sarah having words. Some of them strong but muted.

Dinner that evening was a tense affair, Ruth bolting down her food and leaving the table in record time. It was obvious that she'd put up with this unhealthy atmosphere before. I hung around for a bit longer to see if I could find out what was going on, but Sarah left shortly after, leaving Nate and me to clear up. The bang as she slammed shut their bedroom door evoked a frustrated sigh from Nate. No doubt he was sleeping on the couch tonight.

>

>

SAINT JOSEPH THE CARPENTER

One of the things I'd done in jail was to learn a bit about carpentry. It seemed I had a knack for it. Who knew! It turned out that I was pretty good at making basic joints, you know, the sort you need when making bookcases or cupboards, things like that. As long as it wasn't required to be too fancy I could manage just fine.

The church elders must have known about my carpentry training because they immediately put me to work on some basic repair work to the church building. From there it progressed to building a new deck to one of the church member's houses. And so it went. The days passed quickly, quicker than they had used to, probably because I was actually doing something, instead of hanging idly around doing absolutely fuck all.

I was still non the wiser about what ailed Nate and Sarah although my first thoughts were that Sarah was probably having some kind of affair with Miles Matheson. But then again he was hardly ever here in this town, so maybe not.