Lecherous Love & Other Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You finished for the day Joe?" she asked, her husky voice sounding so sexy. I noticed she had a glass of wine in one hand.

"Yep," I answered.

She came away from the door and posed in front of me, one leg cocked at the knee, a hand on her hip.

"So, I hear you're doing work for my sister? Is that right ... are you?" she asked snarkily.

I looked at her long and hard, not sure how or if I should answer her.

"Have you fucked her yet?" she snapped out tersely.

What the hell? Where had that come from? I decided to keep quiet. I was interested in where this was leading.

"No ... I don't suppose you have. And you won't. She's frigid you know, hasn't been laid since her husband ran off and left her."

So that's why she never mentioned her husband. Strange why she still wore her wedding ring though. I didn't reply and stood motionless, my apparent lack of interest just spurring Lorraine to keep on talking.

"Yes, he ran off with his secretary, years ago. So cliché!" She then laughed but there was no humour in it.

"You know, the only reason I started this hair dressing salon was to ruin her. I undercut her prices all the time. I didn't even like being a hairdresser, I just did it to annoy her. Turns out though I'm pretty good at it. How ironic ... being good at a job I despise!"

She paused and stared into my eyes. Then she walked over and stood before me. I could smell the alcohol on her breath. No wonder she was rambling.

"You know, she stole my boyfriend. When we were younger. I fancied this guy. He was sooo hot. But he chose her over me! BITCH! But I got my revenge. She caught us in bed together, so she kicked his ass into touch. But it broke her heart. I just know it did."

She stepped closer, carelessly waving her glass of wine around in front of me. "So ... care to join me in a glass of wine? Or would you prefer a beer?"

"No, I'm good thanks," I replied.

"You know ... I've always been a good wife, never strayed, always been with good men. My husband's a good man. But you know ... I've got to wondering recently what it would be like to be with a bad boy. Would it be different somehow.

"Are you a bad boy Joe?" she slurred, looking into my face, her lips moving sensually even as she stumbled over the words. I felt my dick harden. If she WAS playing a game, then she was about to lose. Either that or I'd be going straight back to jail.

She drained what remained of her glass of wine in one go. It had been half full. She stepped even closer. We were almost touching.

"Of course you are. You've been in prison, so you must be," she said, prodding a finger into my chest as she uttered the last four words.

I didn't answer. I just reached out and took hold of her right breast with my left hand and squeezed. It was firm and weighty. Too firm to be real, but still pretty good for an enhancement. Her husband must have paid top dollar for them. She gasped loudly, but she didn't bat my hand away.

I then took hold of her left breast with my right hand and squeezed that as well, before I squashed them together. I felt her nipples harden and grow. She wasn't wearing a bra. She seemed to like me doing that because she gasped again as her breathing quickened.

I quickly drew her into my body, leaning forward to kiss her. She responded well ... too well in fact ... because she was soon slobbering all over my mouth. She was almost frantic to stick her tongue down my throat. I disentangled myself and pushed her away.

"Strip," I commanded. She wanted a bad boy? I figured she wanted to be dominated.

She hesitated for barely a second before she peeled her sweater up and over her head, so revealing her very impressive breasts. Yep, they were definitely silicon enhanced, very round, very big and very firm, but still very nice.

She fiddled with the button and zip on her jeans before she slid them down her legs, taking her panties with them. Surprisingly she was shaved bare. I could see her slit glistening with her juices.

I quickly shucked off my clothes and grabbing hold of her hand took her back inside her salon and bent her over a workbench. She spread her legs invitingly and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Be careful, you're a lot bigger than my wimp of a husband," she said drunkenly, as her gaze dropped lower. My cock was rock hard and ready to go.

"He can't fuck worth a damn because his dick's too small. But he does have some skills orally, so he keeps me satisfied enough that I haven't felt the need to stray."

'Not until today', I thought, as I shoved a finger inside her pussy making her squeal like a pig. I gave her a damn good frigging and she came almost immediately, which I admit did surprise me. So not wanting to waste anymore time, I lined up my cock with her slit and rammed it straight in.

"AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH," she screamed. Boy, did she scream. I didn't care though. I was good at giving 'Bad Boy' fucks so I just fucked her hard for as long as I could before I deposited a whole lot of my seed deep inside her pussy.

I pulled out and quickly dressed. "See you tomorrow," I said. She didn't answer. As I got to the door I turned around to see that she was still slumped over the workbench. I smiled. She was moaning softly as she slowly and rhythmically rotated her hips as if drawing out the last remnants of her orgasm.

>

>

LECHEROUS LOVE - RUTH'S PROM NIGHT

Sarah rushed into the room clutching her camera. I already knew she liked to frame her subject matter differently and tonight was to be no exception. No boring full frontal shots for Sarah!

"Stand by the window Ruth," Sarah said snippily.

Ruth huffed and puffed a little bit but complied with her mother's request. She placed her right hand on the window frame and then without prompting turned her head to look sideways across her shoulder at the camera.

She smiled and her face lit up. Her retainer was gone so it was a bright, cheerful, happy smile. She was stunning and for once you could tell she felt good about herself.

Her pose however had a devastating effect on my cock, which stiffened inside my pants as I let my greedy eyes roam up and down her body.

Marlene sure had done a good job with Ruth's make-over. She'd pretty much left her long, blonde hair alone. It was parted slightly differently; which suited her; but hung straight down her back, almost reaching her waist. I could see her newly manicured nails glittering with a red, shiny varnish, the same color as her lipstick.

But it was her body that I was more interested in. And it was to die for. Her burnt orange colored dress was so thin it was merely a second skin stretched tightly across her body. She may as well have been naked, although the allure of what was hidden beneath the fabric is what made her look so goddamn hot.

I admit I was utterly amazed and bewildered as to why Sarah had allowed her daughter to dress this way. Considering the hideous clothes she'd been making her wear, this was a complete turn around. To me; as a man; she was dressed to attract, which meant she wanted sex. There could be no other reason, and if I saw a woman dressed this way, all I'd want to do is fuck her!

Her large breasts, clearly unfettered by a bra, looked spectacular. Despite their teardrop shape, tonight the tightness of her dress held them together to give her a mouth-watering cleavage.

The dress was short too, barely reaching halfway down her thighs where it clung to her flesh, thereby drawing your attention to their wondrous size and shape, whilst at the same time also highlighting her more than spectacular ass.

Her legs were so curvy and as I looked lower I saw she was wearing heels for the first time. Unlike a lot of women, Marlene seemed to have great taste in footwear. They looked sensational, their height just serving to push her bum out further; as if it needed any help.

As I said earlier she was clearly not wearing a bra as her dress at the back was open, save for a criss-crossing of fabric. And as for panties? I could see no panty lines, so she was either wearing a minuscule thong or had gone commando.

I took a deep breath as I willed my cock to soften. I was so hard, it hurt.

Meanwhile, pictures over, Sarah fussed around Ruth asking her pointless question after question, which only seemed to annoy Ruth who gave irritated monosyllabic replies to her mother. They roamed from room to room, Ruth trying to get away from her mother, who trailed after her, followed by me, although I just wanted to get Ruth alone so I could get a better look at her body.

And then it was time to go. I was the designated driver, Ruth being adamant that she didn't want to be seen being dropped off by her parents. I held the door for her as she clambered into the car, and saw the briefest flash of panty as her legs parted. So that mystery was solved. Had to be a minuscule thong. Thanks Marlene.

I dropped her off and although she had no official date I soon saw her surrounded by her friends. Although many were paired off I doubted that this crowd would stick to their so called partners. It looked like a free flowing group of nerds.

I'd decided to stay in town, so to kill time I went to watch a movie. After that I went to a sports bar to watch some baseball. I wasn't drinking. Well not much. I contented myself with a couple of long-necks.

And then it was time to go retrieve Ruth. Unbelievably Sarah had agreed to let Ruth stay out to a much later hour than she normally would have. Again, I wasn't sure why.

Despite the fact that the Prom was supposed to be alcohol free I could see a number of clearly inebriated kids coming out when I pulled up to collect Ruth.

She took ages to appear but when she did she was being supported by a boy who I didn't recognize. His hand was all over her ass. It was obvious she'd been drinking, which was confirmed when I went to get her. She reeked of booze.

"You get her drunk sonny so you could get inside her panties?" I growled, hoping to scare the shit out of him.

"No sir, not at all," he answered shakily, " I ... I was just helping her outside. I ... I barely know her."

"Yeah right, and bears don't shit in the woods!" I replied with a sneer.

"I suggest you fuck off ... right now," I added, as I took Ruth from him. I smiled as I watched him scurry off. If he'd been hoping for more, then he was going home sorely disappointed. Tonight, her pussy belonged to me.

"Come on Ruth, let's get you home," I said to her, as I helped her into the car. I decided to put her straight in the back seat where she could slump down full length and sleep if she wanted to.

I set off but was surprised when a few minutes later Ruth leaned over from the back seat. She seemed a lot more alert.

"Don't want to go home, I want another drink. You got any booze?"

I looked back at her and grinned.

"Oh goody," she said, watching as I reached into the glove-box and took out a small bottle of vodka and passed it back to her. She took a gulp and then began coughing.

"Bit strong for you honey?" I quipped with a grin.

"Shut up," she replied.

I laughed in reply as she took another drink. And coughed again.

"I think you should take it steady Ruth. You don't want to make yourself ill."

"Fuck off Joe. You sound like my dad now!"

"Oh wow, Ruth knows a swear word!" I laughed. It was only the second time I'd heard her curse but it was still a bit of a shock.

Up ahead I saw the road to the park. I made the turn and then pulled off onto a trail that lead into the forest. I parked up and killed the engine. It was dark, although now and again the scudding clouds would break to bathe us in moonlight. It was a warm, humid night.

I got out the front of the car and joined Ruth in the back. Her dress had pulled so high up her thighs that I could see her thong.Her legs looked so smooth and toned. Very sexy.

Ruth took another slug of vodka before I took it off her. I took a long pull and then another. I looked across to her. She was barely holding it together. If I truly was going to fuck her tonight then I wasn't going to let her have any more booze.

"Show me your cock again," she suddenly said, her red lips pouting as she stared at me.

Slightly stunned at first, I recovered quickly and grinning lewdly unfastened my pants and pushed them down past my knees, taking my briefs with them. My cock sprung up - hard, erect and ramrod straight.

"Ohhhh wooow ... so big ..." Ruth sighed, as she took hold of the shaft and began to stroke it.

I let her do that for a while. She wasn't that good but she would improve over time. But it was good enough to have me lifting my ass off the car seat within a short amount of time. But then again I'd not had sex for a few days, keeping my strength up for, what I hoped, would be a memorable night.

As she stroked my rapidly growing cock, so I began to play with her breasts. They felt so good in my hands, the smooth, skin tight fabric of her dress adding a new dimension to my enjoyment. Her breasts truly were fantastic to fondle. Her nipples responded immediately, quickly growing hard and erect.

I couldn't wait any longer. I gently pushed her back until she was sprawled over the backseat. As I spread her legs she began to tremble.

I lowered my head between her thighs, placing a hand on each leg to keep them apart. I licked her pussy through the sopping wet piece of fabric that was her minuscule thong. Her hips jolted slightly as I repeated my action.

"I don't think ... I don't think we ... I ... I don't think I ... we ... I should be ... I ... doing ... this ..."

I could feel her trying to sit up, trying to close her legs together, as her hands grabbed at my hair.

"No ... Joe ... please ... no ... don't ... stop ... please ..." she gasped as I kept her legs apart and licked her with more endeavour. I'm not entirely sure if she telling me to stop or don't stop. I guess it was all down to interpretation. I took it to mean she didn't want me to stop! But then I would, wouldn't I!

"Ohhhh godddd ..." she groaned loudly as her head went back. She arched her back, still trying to sit up. I pushed at her legs and she spread them for me. And then slumped back down. And at that moment I knew I had her.

I moved her thong to one side, relishing in the sight of her pussy for the first time. Marlene had made sure she'd shaved, of that I was certain when I saw the smooth skin of her mound. It glistened from her abundant juices, which I began to lap up eagerly.

Ruth began to respond, squirming down into the car seat, moaning and groaning her new found pleasure of how good it felt. I moved up and attacked her clit, teasing and nibbling before I slid a finger inside her pussy. She nearly hit the roof of the car as she shot bolt upright, screaming to god as she exploded in climactic bliss.

She slumped back down again, gasping for breath, her whole body moving in spasm from the aftershocks of her orgasm, eagerly groping and kneading her breasts, her legs twitching madly as she closed her thighs around my head and squeezed tight.

I struggled to breathe as she held me tight, her hips writhing as she ground her mound against my mouth, milking me for the last drops of her pleasure before she relaxed her legs and released me.

Now it was my turn to breathe deeply, gulping the air down into my lungs as fast as I could. She stared up at me, a dreamy look on her face and she smiled.

"WOW!" she said with a broad grin, "THAT was fantastic!"

"You ain't seen nothin' yet baby," I said, leering down at her.

I knelt between her thighs and grabbing hold of her ankles, spread her legs wide. I shuffled nearer, my large cock twitching from side to side like a water diviners rod does as it draws nearer to moisture.

I hovered above her, letting go of one of her ankles as I took hold of my cock. I stroked the shaft a few times and then rubbed it over her pussy to coat it in her juices.

"Pleeeeeease ..." she cried out fearfully as I began to push against her pussy lips with a bit more pressure, "please don't hurt me."

I grinned down at her. Fuck that. I couldn't have given a rat's ass as to her feelings, this was all about me and me taking what I wanted. Nineteen years ago I'd had the mother and now I was taking the daughter.

She moaned loudly as I entered her, pushing my thick cock deeper inside her. There was resistance, of course there was, she was small and tight and I was large and thick but there was no sensation of me ripping through her hymen. I knew she was a virgin so I guessed it had already been ripped due to her cheer-leading or softball exploits or something like that. It happens sometimes, or so I'd read somewhere.

It didn't matter, and as a guy I couldn't have cared less anyway. I pushed in further. God, but she was tight. She was making all sorts of jabbering noises, moaning and groaning, pulling faces as I finally bottomed out. I paused to let her become accustomed to my size. I wasn't a complete bastard!

I was holding myself above her and looked down into her eyes. She was staring back at me in almost reverent wonderment. I grinned and she smiled back and I felt my stomach lurch. Now wasn't that something else!

I couldn't help myself. I bent down and kissed her. Her lips were cool and sweet. Her mouth opened, and as her arms coiled around my neck, and our tongues engaged, we kissed hard and deep.

I pulled away and began to move. Slowly at first, gliding back and forth, trying to be smooth, giving her my full length. I knew I was still hurting her as she was grunting loudly but soon her grunts took on a more pleasurable tone. She was starting to get into this so I picked up the pace.

I shifted my position to free up a hand so I could squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. She cried out when I did that, but I knew she was liking it.

Her stupendous thighs were now gripping me tightly as she coiled her legs around my torso. I could barely move at times as I continued to fuck her and I realized that she was, unknowingly, regulating me. She was fully in control of my performance, but didn't know it. Oh my god!

I was giving her everything I had. I so badly wanted to cum but couldn't. Ruth however had blasted her way through two orgasms, each one louder than the last. I couldn't carry on. My knees were fucked. So I pulled out. Much to my surprise Ruth looked shocked, and then confused.

I opened the car door and clambered out. "Come on," I said as I held out my hand.

Ruth pulled her dress down and climbed out after me. She staggered into my arms and kissed me. I kissed her back, which again was unusual for me. I don't do much kissing. Certainly not sensual kissing. It hints at having intimate feelings for your partner, which I didn't have. Never had. All I ever wanted from a woman was to stick my dick inside of her.

I spun her around. "Bend over," I said, as I grabbed her arms and positioned her at the side of the car.

She bent at the waist and looked back over her shoulder at me.

Fuck! I inhaled deeply, trying hard to keep my lust in check as I surveyed her body. Her thick thighs and her large ass were truly magnificent. They should have looked obscene on a girl this young but they didn't. Maybe when she was a lot older she may regret their size but for now they suited her perfectly and fueled my desire to fuck her.

I again thanked Marlene for taking Ruth out shopping. Not only was the dress skin tight but her choice of shoes was perfect. The height made her ass stick out even more and also served to highlight just how curvaceous her calves were too.

I moved behind her and peeled the dress up over her hips. I ripped away the piece of wet rag that had been her thong and tossed it aside.

"God Ruth, but your ass is to die for honey," I said, as I placed my hands on her cheeks. I groped and fondled and squeezed her abundant flesh, enjoying myself until she opened her legs wider and I slid a hand underneath to find her pussy. I fingered her, making her gasp as I pushed two fingers inside. As I worked them in deeper I pushed my thumb into her ass. That made her jump and she cried out, but didn't complain.

1...45678...10